Uncle Dave's Midlife Crisis Ch. 05

Story Info
Weekend with nieces comes to an arousing end.
3.7k words
4.64
116k
20

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mityam
mityam
103 Followers

My sincere thanks to everyone who has provided feedback both positive and negative. This is Chapter 5 in the continuing story of “UNCLE DAVE’S MIDLIFE CRISIS”. I hope you enjoy this installment and please let me know if I stay on track. Again Thanks.

*****

The ringing of the telephone woke me from a dead sleep. Trying to shake the cobwebs from my head, I fumbled for the phone sitting on the nightstand beside the bed. Jamie’s naked body blocked my path and as I reached over her she started to stir. Finally grabbing the phone on the third ring I answered it.

“Hello.” I mumbled still in a sleep filled haze. Realizing I was lying in bed with two naked teenagers and sporting a magnificent morning woody, I waited to hear the voice on the phone.

“Dave, did I wake you?” The cheerful voice of my sister-in-law, Marlene crackled from the other end of the line.

“Marlene? What the hell time is it anyways?” I asked groggily.

“A little before ten.” She answered with a chuckle. “What’s the matter, the girls keep you up all night?”

“Something like that!” I responded, wondering if she had even the slightest inkling as to what really had been going on over the past couple of days.

“Well I certainly hope they haven’t given you too much trouble since we’ve been gone.” Marlene asked with a hint of giggle in her voice.

“To be perfectly honest they both have been better than I could have dreamed possible.” I said and then hoped I hadn’t said too much. As I pondered my last statement I became aware of a hot breath on the tip of my morning erection. Glancing down I saw Jackie holding my hard dick in her hand with a look of pure lust in her eyes. I slid my free hand down trying desperately trying to push her away so I could continue the conversation.

“Dave are you still there?” Marlene asked wondering if he had dropped the phone or maybe drifted back off to sleep.

“Yea, I’m still here. How’s the vacation going?” I inquired, just as I felt my cock enter Jackie’s warm mouth. Full lips wrap tightly around it sucking tenderly sending little jolts of pleasure through my body. Again I tried to push her away so I could concentrate on the call.

“The weather, beach, food and sights have been absolutely perfect. The weather’s not the only thing hot either. Too bad Bill wouldn’t do anything about my temperature though. He is in taking his shower and as soon as we’re dressed we’re headed for the airport.” She spoke as she ran her free hand over her naked tits and tweaked a nipple.

“Please tell me you’re laying naked with a huge morning hardon standing out!” Marlene quietly spoke into the phone as her hand cupped her own pussy and she flicked her clit.

I could tell she was starting to excite herself on the phone and was concerned she might get carried away and have Bill walk in on her. I needed to try and calm her down and decided it probably wouldn’t be a good idea to let her know that as she was talking to me on the phone, her youngest daughter had my rigid prick engulfed in her tiny mouth.

“Slow down Marlene!” I responded into the phone. “Think about what will happen if Bill walks in on you right now!”

“OK, you’re right, but I can’t help it. If I don’t get off pretty soon I’m going to shoot myself. At least tell me you’re naked and your dick is hard.” She replied disappointedly while she removed her hand from her hot moist pussy.

“Yes dear my cock is so hot and hard right now that it might burn a pair of lips!” I snickered into the phone as Jackie continued to gently suck it.

Jackie’s ears perked up as phone conversation took a sexual turn. She was thoroughly enjoying giving her uncle a blowjob and now wondered just what was going on between him and her mom. “Has he been fucking mom too?” She wondered.

“Well when I get home I’m going to wrap my lips around you and see if it really it as hot as you claim!” Marlene whispered as she heard Bill turn the shower off. “Got to run, Bill’s about finished, we’ll see you at the airport about 3.”

The phone line went dead and after putting the receiver back in the cradle I laid back and spoke softly to Jackie.

“Alright young lady just what the hell are trying to do give me a heart attack?”

Picking her mouth up off the rigid member Jackie giggled. “What’s the matter Uncle Dave, I’m the one that should have had trouble talking! Besides what was the comment about your hot hard cock and burning lips?”

“Oh your mother was trying to tease me a little.” I softly moaned as her wet mouth slid back around my hard prick. Things were rapidly getting out of hand and I was no longer sure just how was really in control. Just then the bed moved and Jamie picked her head and exclaimed.

“What the fucks going on? It isn’t fair that you guys started without me!”

“Mom was just on the phone and says they’re getting ready to come home.” Jackie said as she again released by throbbing cock. “And guess what? She wanted Uncle Dave to tell her he was naked and had a hard-on. Think she wants a piece of him too!”

With my dick now free I seized the opportunity to climb out of bed and head to the bathroom to relieve myself. In unison both girls made it known I’d better return as soon as I was finished. I knew the morning was going to start off with a bang. What I didn’t know was the girls were going to teach me a few new tricks.

After taking a leak and going into the kitchen to grab a glass of juice I treaded back to the bedroom. By the time I had returned the girls had slipped into a classic 69 position in the middle of the bed with Jamie on the bottom and Jackie on top. Jackie’s tongue was slowly licking up and down her sister’s slit from bottom to top while Jamie was using her tongue to assault the younger one’s anus. Her fingers were busy manipulating Jackie’s swollen clit while two fingers were buried deep in the open cunt. I sat on the edge of the bed slowly stroking my own dick as I watch the sister’s work each other over.

“Ok Uncle Dave, time to Jackie’s get to feel the pleasure of being butt fucked. Hand me the bottle of lotion and let’s get her lubed up.” Jamie instructed.

Handing her the bottle I watch as she poured an ample amount of the gel onto the moist anal opening and began to her tiny fingers into her sister’s cavity. Satisfied she had the teen properly lubricated, she motioned for me to crawl up behind her. As I slid my cock toward Jackie’s rear Jamie opened her mouth and capture my member. Gently sucking and running my tongue around the length of my shaft she worked to apply as much saliva on to me as she could muster. Releasing my now slick tool she smiled as I moved in to position.

Although Jackie was completely aroused she was scared at the thought of being having something as big as Dave’s prick jammed up her young ass. She tensed as she felt his hands grab her hips and then the hard piece of meat come to rest in the crack of her ass. She felt her uncle help prepare her by working one, then two fingers into the little cute, pink hole. The sphincter began to loosen up becoming accustomed to his fingers. She was beginning to enjoy the feeling of his fingers and figured that this might not be too bad.

My cock was still slick from Jamie’s salvia and I took the lotion and worked it onto my member. It was more than lubricated. I stuck my dick head against Jackie’s puckered hole.

“Just push back when you’re ready, Honey,” I instruct in a soft voice.

"I’m a little scared, Uncle Dave!” she pouts. “You may be too big.”

“I won’t hurt you,” I reassured her.

"C'mon, sis,” Jamie encourages. “You'll like it, I was scared at first, but once he’s in you’ll love. I know you’ll be able to take it, I did”

I felt the small ass back against my cock as Jackie finally decided to give it a try.

My cock head popped into the tight anus. It slid pass the tight sphincter muscle. I heard Jamie emit a slight sigh.

“Oh yes,” Jackie moans softly, “It feels a little strange but it’s also kind of nice.”

"This is awesome.” Jamie coos, and then suggests, “Push that little ass a little more now."

"Push it in, Dave,” Jackie groans, raising her rounded ass higher, “Push it in all the way."

Soon I had my cock buried to the hilt. As my balls rested against her pussy I felt Jamie lash out with her tongue and lick the bottom of my scrotum. The sensation was wonderful. We start bucking together, in perfect rhythm.

“You want me to stick my finger in your ass an’ play with your prostrate?” Jamie asks in a whisper.

“What makes you think I’d like that?” I asked as I slowly pumped Jackie’s tender young ass.

“I read that the prostrate is a male erogenous zone.” Jamie huskily tells. “Think it would it make you feel good, Uncle Dave?”

“Go ahead it,” I permit, then suggest, “Put some lotion on those fingers first! I don’t want a sore asshole.”

She grabs the bottle of lotion. Spreading the lotion on her dainty fingers Jamie works her middle finger into my anal opening!

At first it felt sort of strange. I mean me getting fucked! I tried to relax to help my niece’s probing digits.

“You do know what you are looking for?” I ask, “Don’t you?”

"Nope. I haven't a clue!” she flippantly remarks, “But you'll be the first to know when I find it!”

“You’re such a smart-ass!” I respond humping Jackie as I enjoyed the entirely new feeling being administered to my ass.

Meanwhile, Jackie’s body was flexing to the rising pleasure waves. I knew she was ready to cum. I reach around and start to rub a protruding clit.

"Ohhhh, God!” my youngest niece utters through clenched teeth, “You feel so big back there."

"I'll pull out if it starts to hurt too much,” I remind out of concern for her comfort.

"No! No!” Jackie begs, “It feels great just where it is!”

"I'm so close,” she hissed pushing back against my invading cock. “Pump deeper, fuck me harder!”

I ram harder but with control into Jackie’s bowels. I could feel her body begin to tense. The sphincter tightens and loosens intermittently around my long cock as it plummets with steady rhythm.

“I’m cumming!” Jackie groaned, “You’re getting all of my ass!”

Her young little body twisting and turning as her impending orgasm begins to emerge. She then wails insanely as a powerful climax arrived.

As I started to pull out of Jackie’s ass, Jamie finally found what she had wanted all along! My prostate! She rubs it.

The dainty finger was very gentle at first. Then increasing pressure was applied as she massages. This continues for about a half a minute more. A wonderful and powerful feeling arose.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” I howl while pumping Jackie’s ass again, “Omigod! I think you fucking finger is making me even harder!”

Completely lost in the moment I was unaware that Jamie had removed her exploring finger from my ass and had strapped on her favorite toy. After greasing up the obscene protrusion she positioned herself directly behind me and lined the phallus with my well-oiled anus. I cringed as I felt the large instrument slowly slide into my opening. I stopped pumping my cock in Jackie while her sister continued to try and bury the rubber dick in my ass. Relaxing as much as possible I felt the tip push past the sphincter muscle and once lodged inside, Jamie gave a finally shove and bottomed out the intruder. Slowly she began to pump the dildo in and out of my own virgin ass. Soon my cock was harder than I had ever experienced in my entire life.

I shove my cock deep into Jamie’s tender little sister’s ass. She responds by pushing back. Soon the two of us were butt fucking without any thought of later.

“Ooooooooooooo!” Jackie screams, “Gawddamnit! That’s fantastic! Fuck me, Uncle Dave!”

“Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!” I could only howl. The feeling was so different as the sensations of my dick buried in the incredibly tight ass and the pleasure Jamie was provided thanks to her constant pounding of my own ass with her rigid plastic dick. Soon I felt my own orgasm rising up and a river of cum spew out of the end of my cock.

I explode into my niece’s ass. I shot a large amount of sperm into her bowels. Jackie was also climaxing again.

We both collapse onto the bed, in a totally, orgasmic high! It was fantastic! Our bodies were covered with a sheet of sweat. Jamie had removed the anal intruder from my behind and was leaning against me her breathing as heavy as ours.

After a few minutes we all started to regain our composure when Jamie spoke, “Ok Jackie, your turn to use this thing on me.” Removing the harness from around her waist, she handed it to her sister and sitting on her elbow waited for her turn.

Jackie quickly stepped into the device, applied a liberal amount of lotion and climbed in behind her sister’s outspread legs.

I look over a Jamie. My beautiful leggy niece was already in position. A firm rounded, delicate ass was being offered. Jackie placed the rigid plastic cock head at the entrance of the brown anus. She pushed very slowly, pausing so the tight asshole could adjust. Once it relaxed, she continued to insert the entire length and girth of her fake cock into the depths of her sister’s bowels.

“Hold it there for a minute, Baby,” Jamie whimpers while squeezing, “It feels so good stuck up my ass.” She alternates between squeezing and relaxing her fine ass. Soon she begins to move back and forth on the dildo.

“Please little sister,” she begs in a sex-hazed voice, “fuck my ass,”

As Jackie’s hands seized the globes of the perfect ass cheeks I heard Jamie moan. I watched as her cock slowly went in and out of our sister’s ass. She had reached down and was teasing a set of hard nipples.

I slide over closer to the girls and started stroking Jamie’s wet clit. Raising my head to her chest I capture one of the hardened nipples in my mouth and begin to suck on the morsel.

“Ooooooooooo,” Jamie moans loudly.

My fingers increase the intensity of the rubbing. The frequency of the Jamie’s moaning also picks up. I could see my little niece like controlling her big sister as she accelerated her butt fucking.

“How do you enjoy having me pound your tight little ass,” Jackie hotly states, “We’ll make you cum with this big cock up your ass.”

She started pumping faster. Her hips were bouncing off the perfect cheeks, while she still hold them in her hands, squeezing even harder into the soft flesh. The dildo continually slaps a wet cunt as the thrusts go deeper and faster.

“Oh god Jackie!” Jamie groans loudly, “Fuck me, you little bitch!” She declares hotly, “You two are going to make me cum!”

Her ass clamps down on the cock harder. We both stepped up the duel loving attack on our now defenseless sex object.

“Oooooooooomiiiiiiigoooooooood!” Jamie wails, “I’m gonnnnnnnnna cum!” She huffs, “I’m gonna cum hard, real fucking hardddddddd!”

“Oh God! Oh good God!” Jamie shrieks, as her tender young body was captured by a forceful climax, “Ohmigoooooooooood!” Then she went rigid and collapsed onto the bed.

Exhausted, we all fell onto the bed and rested. Finally I decided we needed to get up, clean the house quickly and get ready to go to the airport. Giving each of the girls a loving smack on the ass, I instructed.

“You two go out and make sure the rest of the house is in order. I’ll get these sheets washed and then we’ll need to shower and go get everyone from the airport.”

Both girls jumped off the bed, gathered their clothing and the spent toy and headed for the living areas. I pulled the sheets off the bed and headed for the laundry room to try and erase any evidence of our lustful activities. Once the washer was going I returned to find the rest of the house straightened out and both girls still very naked in the kitchen finishing the last of the weekend’s dirty dishes. By the time the dishes were dried and put away the sheets were done in the washer and I put them in the dryer. Looking at my watch I saw we had only about an hour before we needed to leave for the airport.

“Ok girls, I’m going to take my shower. I suggest you do the same. Listen for the dryer to go off and we can get the bed remade.”

Turning the hot water on in the shower, I climbed in and melted as the hot water splayed over my body. Once I had finished I dried off, found a clean set of shorts and t-shirt, dressed and headed back to the laundry room to collect the bedding. Once I had the bed in the master bedroom made and everything back in its proper place, I called for the girls and we headed for the airport.

Bill and Marlene’s flight was due in about 20 minutes before Linda’s so we waited in the baggage area for the girl’s parents to arrive. Soon I heard Jamie squeal as she saw her parents heading into the baggage area and both girls bounded to their feet and raced to greet them. Each one threw their arms around one of the adults hugging and kissing them and then directed them to where I was sitting.

Marlene was dressed in the same mini-skirt and blouse she had left in. When they reached me Bill thrust his hand out to shake mine. Marlene then wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a small kiss on the nose.

“I don’t know how to thank you for watching the girls this weekend, but I’m sure I’ll find a way!” She whispered with a funny little smile. Both girls noticed the exchange and silently wondered just what was going on between the two of us. I flashed a smile at the girls knowing it would only add to their confusion. As Bill, Marlene and I talked about their vacation, the girls sat and traded whispers. Just as the baggage belt began to turn I spotted Linda coming down the escalator into the claim area. Walking overt to meet her, I exchanged hugs and a small kiss and headed back to the in-laws.

Within 30 minutes everyone had retrieved their luggage, loaded it into the van and we were on our way home. With the girls sitting close in the rear seat, Bill and Marlene in the middle seat and Linda and I up front, idle conversation filled the vehicle. Marlene became aware of the daughter’s demeanor and wondered just what had transpired over the past several days. It had been many years since they got alone this well and while she enjoyed the peace she still was curious what brought about the change. She silently decided to quiz the girls later.

As soon as we pulled into the driveway Linda and Bill hopped out of the car and headed around back to get the luggage. The girls pushed Bill’s seat up, exited the van and went to help carry the luggage. As I opened to sliding door for Marlene, she turned, spread her legs and climbed out. Missing from the wardrobe this time was the tiny red thong she wore when they left. I was treated to an unobstructed view of her puffy pussy lips framed in wisps of dark curly pubic hair.

“Just when am I going to get that big cock of yours implanted down there?” Marlene whispered as she moved toward the rear of van.

My mind not to mention my dick started to conjure up all sorts of images. Smiling at her I responded.

“Guess you’re the one that would dictate that timetable!”

With luggage in hand everyone headed into the house. Dropping the bags in their bedroom, Bill and Marlene invited us to stay for dinner, an invitation that Linda declined says she was tired and just wanted to get home and relax. Kissing her brother and sister-in-law Linda headed back out the door toward our car. Looking back over her shoulder she made it very clear she was ready to leave and I had better not dally around.

Turning around Jackie wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a small kiss. Jamie waited patiently for her turn and as she hugged me, looked around and discreetly gave my dick a gentle squeeze.

“You’d better come back and babysit for us again real soon, do you understand?” She quietly spoke as she backed away.

As discreet as Jamie had been, the gentle squeeze didn’t escape Marlene’s glance. As she wrapped her own arms around my neck to thank me again she too gave my now semi-hard member a squeeze as she whispered.

mityam
mityam
103 Followers
12