Uncle Dave's Midlife Crisis Ch. 08

Story Info
If one daughter is good, two is great.
5.3k words
4.68
120.2k
19

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mityam
mityam
104 Followers

My sincere thanks to everyone who has provided feedback both positive and negative. This is Chapter 8 in the continuing story of “UNCLE DAVE’S MIDLIFE CRISIS”. I hope you enjoy this installment and please let me know if I stay on track. Again Thanks.

Marlene and the girls were seated in a booth located in the rear of the small Italian restaurant. The girls were sipping their cokes while their mother enjoyed a glass of chilled wine. Dinner had been ordered and they were relaxing while they talked about girl things. Finally Marlene looked at the siblings and turned the subject to matters at hand.

“A lot has transpired between all of us over the past month. While I think I’m ok with most of it, I need to be certain you two are equally all right with everything. I’m not sure things will ever be the same and I don’t want anything to ruin our family! There is now this new sexual relationship amongst us, as well as what has happened with your uncle.”

Jamie was the first to respond. “Mom, we both love you and dad and Robert as well as each other. The sex part of it just happened and I for one am glad it did. I had only experienced sex without love until you two and Uncle Dave came along. I don’t want to stop for any reason!”

Jackie took Jamie’s pause as her queue to jump into the conversation. “Jamie’s right, I really like the ways things are going and would die if they were to change. I finally feel like a woman and not a little girl anymore. Besides, Jamie and I have become true friends and I wouldn’t want to lose that. And making love to you mom is absolutely fabulous!”

Marlene blushed slightly at the last statement. She was amazed that her young daughters were so at ease with the entire situation and seemed determined to walk the path that now lay in front of them. She did reservations about what would happen should their now common secret was ever discovered. As she mulled over everything in her head the waiter arrived with their dinners. They ate in relative silence and after the empty dishes were removed and their drinks refilled Marlene resumed the earlier conversation.

“Ok, here’s how I see it. First, no one and I mean no one ever finds out about what’s going on. Secondly, your brother is completely off-limits. He’s just a young boy who is wrestling with his own problems and besides he’s under age and I don’t want any one going to jail. As far as your father is concerned, his only interest is work and sometimes golf. Still, he’d probably bolt if he found out and then we’d be in a financial pickle. Seems Dave has some idea about you two and I’m fairly certain he will never reveal anything.”

“You didn’t need to tell us those things mom, we already knew all that and wouldn’t do anything to screw things up!” Jackie whispered across the table.

“Let’s talk about Uncle Dave.” Jamie spoke up. “I for one plan on getting together with him again.”

Marlene smiled at her young daughter as she replied. “I didn’t figure you’d be happy with just one go round with him and I’m sure he will be more than happy to give both of you whatever you want. I sense that he and Linda’s sex life is pretty much like your father’s and mine. Just one thing, I get the next crack at him, understood?”

Both girls looked a little dumbfounded at their mother. So the true was out and she was planning on hooking up with their uncle. Jackie smiled as she asked her mom.

“You don’t plan on keeping him all to yourself do you?”

“He’s coming over on Thursday night to fix that leaking pipe in the basement. I intent to be alone with him and expect both of you to find something else to do for the evening.” The mature woman commanded leaving no doubt as to just what she expected from the girls.

Jamie piped in saying. “I can stay at Beth’s house for the night and I’m sure Jackie would be welcome too.”

Jackie smiled with glee at the thought of being with the two girls when another idea quickly popped into her head. “Any chance Jill might be able to stay over too?” She asked.

Both Jamie and her mother immediately knew what Jackie was conjuring up. They both smiled at the youngster.

“I’m certain it will be alright with Beth and her parents. I’ll call her tomorrow and set everything up.” Jamie replied, squeezing her sister’s thigh under the table.

As soon as Marlene paid the bill, they all left the restaurant and started toward home. While stopped at a traffic light Jamie looked over and saw one of her favorite stores; “Doreen’s Delightful Den”.

“Quick mom, pull in over there, I want to pick up a couple of things!” She instructed as the light changed.

Marlene steered the vehicle into the small parking lot and found an open space to park. Jumping out of the car Jamie shouted back as she headed into the store. “Sit tight I’ll be right back!”

Marlene knew immediately what kind of store her daughter had gone into. “I wonder what she’s up to now!” She thought as she sat and waited for the girl to return. “Jackie, what do you think she going to get in there?” She asked as she turned toward her daughter in the backseat.

“Knowing Jamie, it could be anything. One thing’s for sure, whatever it is will probably drive us both right up the wall.” Jackie answered as her mind began to formulate the possibilities.

Jamie quickly entered the store and headed for the rear. In the front hung every imaginable type of lingerie, sleepwear, underwear and sensuous clothing. But in a small area in the back was the toy section. This was the same store where she had bought the strap-on and double headed dildo and she knew exactly what she was looking for. Stopping in front of the wall display she took a package of large anal beads, a large red vibrating butt plug and finally a 9” bright green dildo. “Time Jackie had one of these of her own!” She smiled as she approached the counter and paid for the items. Returning to the car she climbed back in and was ready to leave.

“And what did we buy in there?” Her mother coyly asked as she pulled out of the parking lot and headed for home.

“You’ll just have to wait until later to find out. I did get something for each of you.” She said with that wicked little smile of hers.

The rest of the way home they all joked and laughed and enjoyed each other’s company. They were all totally relaxed and at ease, each wondering what was in store for the remainder of the night.

By the time they arrived home it completely dark outside. The house was dark except for the small light from the microwave above the stove. As they entered the house, Jamie dropped the package in the corner and immediately pulled her tank top and bra off in one smooth motion.

“Last one in the pool is a limp dick!” She squealed as she moved toward the kitchen trying to pull off her shorts and thong.

Immediately the other two started shedding their own clothing as they attempted to catch up to Jamie. Sibling rivalry kicked in and Jackie lunged at her sister knocking her against the wall, her shorts still around her ankles. Just as Jamie hit the wall she grabbed Jackie’s arm and pulled her toward her. Marlene not caught up in the ruckus stepped out of her shorts and panties and slipped past the girls. Opening the door wall she stepped onto the deck and straight into the cool water of the pool. The sensation of the cool water hitting Marlene’s newly shaven pussy sent a shiver through her. Immediately her nipples hardened as her body broke the surface of the water. Lazily, she began to swim the length of the pool feeling invigorated and refreshed.

Both girls heard the splash of water at the same instant. Despite their playful jousting, both had managed to remove the remainder of their cloths. Jamie tried to push her way past Jackie who had stumbled to her knees but still had a grip on her leg. Struggling, she started to pull Jackie along the floor as she worked her way toward the deck. Giggling the entire time she finally broke free and headed toward the pool. Jackie wasn’t about to be the last one into the water and moving quickly caught her sister on the deck. Both siblings plunged off the deck into the pool at almost the same moment. Coming up for air they looked to the end of the pool for their mom.

“Looks to me like you’re both limp dicks now!” Marlene laughed as she watched the girls swimming toward her. Jackie being the more athletic of the two reached her first and settled along side. Jamie followed shortly and slid to the other side of her. Since darkness covered the pool area Marlene was unable to clearly see either girl but the constant skin-to-skin contact from both of them was very soothing. They stood in the chin deep water occasionally breaking off to swim about the confines of the pool. Although it was a warm night they soon began to get a chill and talked of going into the house.

“Only one small problem!” Marlene said as she reached the shallow end of the pool. “In our haste to get in the pool did anyone think to grab any towels?” Pulling herself out of the water she wiped away as much water from her body as she could and walked back into the house. The girls had also reached the shallow end and were pulling themselves out imitating their mother. As the girls followed Marlene into the master bathroom Jackie turned and whispered to her sister.

“Any idea how to break the ice with mom?”

“Just follow my lead and I’m sure it won’t be long before you’ll have all the orgasms you can stand.” Jamie responded as she softly ran a hand up through her sister’s thighs and over the young pussy.

Marlene pulled three large bath towels from the linen closet, handed one to each of the girls and began to dry off. Jamie quickly finished drying off and turned to her mother and started to run the towel over her back. Marlene relaxed as the young girl worked the soft fluffy towel into the tissue of her back and butt. Dropping to her knees, Jamie dried the rear of her legs and the inside of the thighs. Rubbing softly, she worked the towel up into the bare pussy and slowly worked her fingers through the damp vagina.

Jackie having finished drying off took her towel and moved around to the front of her mother. Holding the cloth in both hands she began to blot the water off the mature woman’s breasts, lovingly kneading the fleshy globes as she dried them. Marlene’s nipples hardened immediately. Dropping down in front of the parent, Jackie dried her legs and soon her fingers joined her sister’s in massaging the very opening that delivered her 18 years before. Marlene began to moan as both girls rubbed and caressed her innermost private region.

Knowing that their mother was beginning to become aroused, Jamie stood up and grabbing her hand, guided the three of them to the bedroom. Pushing her mom onto the bed with her legs hanging over the edge, she knelt down and ran her tongue along the inside of the exposed thighs. Working her way toward upward, she soon found her tongue teasing the wet swollen lips of her mom’s steaming cunt.

Jackie climbed onto the bed next to her inert figure and bent over capturing an extended nipple between her warm lips. Sucking gently she used a free hand to caress the other tit, pinching that nipple as she continued sucking. After a few minutes she traded nipples as she intensified her ministrations.

Marlene lay on the bed; one daughter latched onto her nipples suckling like a baby, while her other teenager assaulted her leaking pussy with a hot wet tongue. Soon she felt the older girl plunge a finger into her hot snatch followed immediately by a second and then third finger. The small mouth that had been licking the crease of her labia was now firmly attached to her clitoris and teasing it with small nibbles. She felt her first orgasm of the night swell up inside her. Thrashing about the bed she started screaming.

“Ohhhhh god girls, that feels absolutely wonderful! Oohhhh… ooohhh myyyy… yessss… eat meeehhh… Arrrggghhhhh yeah! Oh damn! I'm cumming, sweeties! I'm cumming! .... I’m cuummmmmmmmming. Ohhhhh My Gaaaddd.”

Jackie was no longer able to maintain contact with the slick nipples as the massive orgasm crashed over her mom. Pulling her lips for the heaving breasts she clamped her mouth over her mother’s open mouth and buried her tongue deep into the opening, now intent on tongue-fucking the gasping mouth.

As soon as Marlene began cumming, Jamie removed her fingers from the flooded hole and placed her mouth over the opening. Sucking with all the vigor she had she consumed all of the fluid gushing out. As the woman’s orgasm began to subside she used her tongue to clean the entire area and then pulled herself onto the bed next to her sister.

“Guess that should take care of ice breaking!” She spoke to her sister as she gently traced her fingers around the young girls pert breasts. Soon their exhausted mother slid between them giving each a small kiss on the cheek. “You’re not getting away with just a small kiss!” Jamie announced as she climbed off the bed and went into the living room to retrieve the package of goodies she purchased earlier. Running upstairs she found both her strap-on and double headed dildo and hurried back to the bedroom.

“Time to have some real fun now!” She giggled as she dropped everything on the floor beside the bed. “Jamie, roll over on your stomach and get ready to have your world rocked!!”

Jamie rolled over onto her stomach and wondered in erotic anticipation just what was in store for her. As soon as her sister’s tongue made contact with her neck she relaxed. Jamie ran her tongue around the girl’s neck and starting trailing straight down her spine until she reached the small of her back. Playing attention to the top part of the butt crack she began to lick her way lower until her mouth was firmly planted on the cute little ass in front of her. Using long slow laps she ran her tender tongue through the crack, past the pucker little asshole and down into the gleaming pussy. Small gentle flicks of the tongue tip produced pleasurable moans from Jackie as Jamie worked her way back to the teen’s butt. Finding the taunt tiny anal opening she coated it with saliva as she stiffened her tongue and tried to force it into the cavity.

“Mom, reach into the bag and hand me the red article in there!” Jamie instructed as she continued licking her sister’s asshole.

Marlene leaned over the side of the bed, opened the bag and let out a small giggle as she saw the contents of the bag for the first time. While she didn’t think herself to be sexually naive, the devices her daughter had purchased astonished her. As she withdrew the large red butt plug she wondered if there were any boundaries that the girls hadn’t crossed. Handing the toy to Jamie she sat upright to observe just what was going to happen when it was put to its designed use.

Jamie pulled the cone shaped object from its protective wrapper, removed the shiny cylindrical core from the center and brought the plug to her mouth. Slowly she sucked on the plug coating it with as much saliva as she could and then motioned for her mom to spread Jackie’s cheeks apart. As soon as she had clear unobstructed access to the moist rosebud asshole she pushed the tip against the aperture. Excreting a slow steady pressure she eased the tool until she sensed the sphincter muscle clamp down. Jackie lifted her butt into the air and tried to clinch her muscles tight.

“Relax honey, you’re going to love this!” Jamie whispered as she used her free hand to reach under and caress the hidden clit hoping to get Jackie to relax.

Jackie wasn’t sure just what was going on but the sensation of something being pushed into her ass coupled with the fingers working her clit over started to get her completely aroused. As she let her hips fall back onto the bed her sister waited a brief moment and then pushed the rubber stopper all the way into her asshole. While she had been butt-fucked already, this new article felt totally different. She could distinctly feel the small rounded tip followed by the large bulb in the center and the narrow sleeve firmly captured by the sphincter muscle.

Jamie, satisfied the butt plug was now firmly implanted, rolled her sister onto her back. “Leave that right there for now!” She commanded as she bent down and ran her tongue again through the girl’s swollen labia. Turning to her mother she instructed her to bring the bag of goodies up to the bed. Marlene grabbed the bag and dropped it next to her oldest daughter. Jamie reached in and fished out the vibrant green dildo. Showing it to Jackie she said.

“I thought it was about time you had one of these of your own!” Handing the toy to her mom she whispered. “See what kind of reaction you can get out of her with this!”

Marlene traded places with Jamie and knelt between the young girl’s legs. Slowly she started to slide the toy along the swollen lips of the bare pussy. Working the dildo through the crease she move up to the now exposed clit and twirled it on the harden nub. Lowering the phallus back down to the opening in Jackie’s cunt she gently pushed it into her womb. Exerting slightly more pressure she soon had it buried right up to the plastic scrotum attached to the base. Moving it in and out she began fucking the teen with earnest.

As soon as her mother was completely engrossed in what she was doing, Jamie moved in behind her and eased her hand between the older woman’s legs. She tenderly caressed her mature pussy and found the little man in the boat. Using her thumb and forefinger she tweaked the clitoris sending jolts of pleasure cascading through her mom. As she leaned over her tongue found the crease of the exposed pussy and she left a wet trail from top to bottom. Her plan was beginning to take shape as she sensed her mother’s arousal start to build. Pulling her tongue back to the rounded ass sitting high off the bed she rimmed the puckered little asshole leaving as much salvia at the opening as possible. Using a free hand, she found the bag lying on the bed, quietly ripped open the container and removed the string with five round beads attached. Using her mouth to get make the beads wet she very carefully pushed the first bead into the anal portal. Soon a second bead, then a third, a fourth and finally the fifth marble were buried deep within the woman’s anus. As soon as the last bead was in place Jamie slid her dainty tongue over the cord and down into the crease of her mom’s labia.

Marlene had been so caught up in fucking her youngest daughter with the bright green toy that she was shocked when she felt a hand cup her cunt. Her excitement grew as special attention was paid to her clit as it started to throb. She jumped when a warm wet tongue hit her anus and a tender rimmed ensued. Her own pussy was leaking juices onto her thighs and she shuddered as another orgasm developed deep within her body. Nothing prepared her for the sensations that occurred as the anal beads were introduced into her rectum. The only time she had ever felt anything in her backdoor was when Jamie put her small slender finger there during their first encounter. The beads however, were larger and the feeling was much more pronounced. As the wet tongue returned to her pussy she forgot about the device she was using on her other daughter and was lost to her own desires.

"Oooooooooh fucccccccccccck," Marlene groaned in a trembling voice. “Oohhhh… ooohhh myyyy… yessss… eat meee…”

Jamie intensified her oral attack on Marlene’s sopping pussy. Latching onto the fully erect clit, she sucked the protrusion as hard as she could. Sensing her mother’s orgasm about to explode, she reached back and grabbed to end of the string hanging from the tiny asshole and with a quick yank pulled all the embedded beads out. The added stimulation of the beads opening and closing her asshole sent Marlene over the top.

"Oh god Oh fuck I can't hold back I'mmmmm cummmmmiiiinnnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! Marlene cried out as the massive orgasm slammed into her. She dropped to the bed bumping her head on Jackie’s hand as it sawed the dildo in and out of her own pussy.

mityam
mityam
104 Followers
12