Uncle Dave's Midlife Crisis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mityam
mityam
103 Followers

I enjoyed the menstruations of Jackie's mouth on my cock for perhaps a full 3 minutes before I felt the onset of my orgasm. Jackie knew that her uncle was about to cum. She suddenly became very excited, moving her mouth and hand faster up and down the length of her uncle's cock, her tongue licking feverishly at the underside of its head.

"Oh.. oh God, sweetie... I'm cumming... your uncle's cummingggggg, oh god..." and in those last few moments, Jackie moved her head back capturing just the cockhead in her mouth. Now just her hand was a blur of movement along her uncle's shaft, jacking him off and whispering almost inaudibly under her breath "Cum for me Uncle Dave, please cum... cum for me..." and after a delay of maybe another second, wad after wad of hot cum started to shoot from my cock.

Jackie was surprised when the first hot blast of hot sperm erupted from Dave's pulsing cock. She began to suck and shallow are fast as she could, but two more blasts and her gag reflex began to kick in. Releasing the spewing member from her mouth the final spurt landed short and splashing across her perfectly formed breasts, the cum instantly forming into tiny rivulets around her nipples and in the small valley in the center of her chest. She continued to suck on his rapidly deflating cock milking the remainder of his juice from within him. When she was finished she lapped the excess cum from around the outside of his dick and then laid her head down on his thigh.

"Oh Uncle Dave...that was the most incredible thing I've ever done!! I've never tasted anyone before and it was totally awesome! I'm sorry I could shallow all of it, I hope you're not too disappointed??" She remarked as she planted a couple of small kisses on his thigh.

"Angel, you definitely did not disappoint me. You were fantastic and I didn't expect you'd be able to do as much as you did!" I responded running my hand through her hair and down across her naked back. Again I was amazed at the feeling of our bare skin touching each other and drifted effortlessly into a semi-conscience state until I realized that it was now 12:45am and Jamie was due home very soon. Reaching down I grabbed my shorts and Jackie's clothing and handed it to her.

"Time for you to get to bed sweetheart. Your sister will be home shortly and it probably won't be a good idea for her to see us like this."

"Fuck Jamie, she's nothing but a little prick-teaser and if she is true to form, she won't be home for at least another hour!"

"I hope you're wrong about that since we had an agreement and I would really hate to spoil this wonderful mood you put me in by having to deal with her attitude."

Reluctantly Jackie rose up off the couch, leaned over and gave me a long wet kiss on the lips and headed up stairs. I smiled as I watched her naked little butt sway as she crossed the room mounted the steps. Suddenly she stopped and said.

Jackie smiled as she ascended the steps toward her bedroom thinking; "I hope Uncle Dave gives her hell if she is late." Reaching her bedroom, Jackie slipped the nightshirt over her head and climbed into bed. A feeling of complete satisfaction from the night's orgasms flooded over her as she drifted off to sleep. The last thing she remembered was wondering how she would get her uncle to actually fuck her.

Sliding my shorts on I sat back on the couch and waited for Jamie to arrive home. Before too long though I was drifting off to sleep myself.

To be continued...

mityam
mityam
103 Followers