Uncle David Fucks Adam Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bundy5
Bundy5
217 Followers

"Yeah." Janet smiled slyly.

"... aaand that's a good thing. I didn't think you went for that look."

"Just look at that smile," she sighed. "I could fall in love with that smile."

David scoffed and brushed the phone away with the back of his hand. "Please. You don't fall in love with someone's smile, unless they suddenly think of something funny while they're nose-deep in your business. Kyle could be a tool for all you know. I mean... stargazing?"

Janet grimaced. "A little pretentious, I know, but he's really funny and we get along when we chat online. I think it'll be nice and romantic. However if he smiles like that at me tonight, my panties won't stand a chance. Melt right off."

"Classy," said David. "Fucking is always the best way to a man's heart."

"Not everyone has to screw to see if they're compatible, you know."

"But if you do, you can... you can feel it with your whole body with absolute certainty. It's not just a hunch."

David cleared his throat and took a drink to stem the conversation; talking about feelings with his assistant made him uncomfortable. It made him think of Adam. He wanted to touch Adam again and - well, he wasn't entirely sure what else. The brief contact was electrifying. He'd fuck him, for sure, and then maybe turn Adam around and ram it down his throat...

Janet pulled him out of his fantasies. "And I'm just saying if you know without putting out, then you're onto something special." She turned the phone screen off with dignity. "You don't want to go wasting chemistry like that on a casual fling. Even if it is just a hunch."

David's gaze wandered over to Adam as she spoke.

Fuck, Adam looked so sexy, even while serving customers at the counter. He wondered how many other men Adam had been intimate with during their time apart. Was what they shared wasted chemistry? It was definitely something that remained unexplored.

Janet raised her eyebrows and tilted her head in Adam's direction. "Seriously? You're thinking about banging him? He's so young! You're old enough to be his dad."

"Janet," he growled warningly, but in truth his groin ached at the very though. He saw Adam glancing at him from the counter, and quickly looked away. David knew he needed to leave, now, before he acted on his desires. He could get Janet to pay and then walk out the door.

But Adam was so close... Two months of not knowing where he was, and now he could walk over and take what he wanted.

Just leave. Give Janet the money, and step outside. Now.

His resolve crumbled inside his chest. "Go on your date. Dinner's my treat, I'll take care of it."

Fuck.

"Thanks, Dave! I'll leave you two love birds in peace," she teased.

"Janet," David warned again. "Go on your date before I fire you."

"Alright, alright, I'm off. Wish me luck."

"Go nuts on him," David grunted.

"You too. See ya!"

"Hey!" he growled, but returned her wave anyway.

David slowly sipped his drink and stared unseeingly at emails on his phone while the other customers left in twos and threes. Adam cleared his table and walked away slowly, every step an invitation to come and get it.

David stifled a moan. Did Adam now know what he was doing to him? He was glad the table covered his raging erection.

As soon he and Adam were the only two left, their eyes sought each other out.

*

"Ah, fuck! Harder! Fuck me harder!"

Adam was kneeling on the bottom of some cement stairs while David took him from behind. Strings of David's cum dripped from his raw, gaping hole to pool in slippery puddles around his knees, while David punched his cock in and out, making loud, squelching noises on each thrust. Adam had taken two juicy loads so far, one in either end, and was about to receive his third.

It took all of two minutes inside Sam and Kim's to realise they both wanted it, and were both trying to convince the other to play. David nearly fucked Adam right there in the shop, but they had to find some place more discreet. David had the toilets in mind.

"Can't use the toilets. Sam is still in the office. I know a place..."

Adam closed the shop and took David to an unused parking structure just behind the building. David tore Adam's clothes off once they were in the shadows and threw him onto to the stairs where he fucked Adam's mouth furiously and then pumped his ass full of cum.

"You want more of daddy bear's cum in your ass, don't you, boy?" David snarled as he rammed Adam's backside with all his strength. Adam cried out in bliss as David probed his prostate and ground into it before penetrating further. "One load is never enough for a greedy cocksucker like you."

"I want it, I want it so bad, Uncle David..."

"Oh fuck, I can't believe I wanted to give this up!"

He continued to thrust into Adam, pulling back each time until the ridge of his head peeped out. He gradually picked up his pace, panting and moaning as he fucked Adam so hard the man's body jiggled and his breath came out in stops and starts.

David tilted his head back and shouted in ecstasy. "OH FUCK! Fuck! I'm cumming!" He started to slam into Adam with short, erratic strokes, and spurted string after string of seed each time he pushed all the way in. When he was finally done unloading inside his son, he slowed to a stop with a puff of his cheeks and wiped the sweat from his face.

"I'm getting thirsty, boy. Let me suck your dick. I'll drain your balls dry."

Adam felt little streams of David's cum roll down the back of his thighs. He clenched his ass and leaned forward, milking David's cock for more. He earned himself another five minutes of vigorous pounding before David finally pulled out with a satisfied sigh. Rough hands spread his cheeks apart, and David growled as he admired his work.

"Fuck, boy, if you could see how used and abused your ass looks right now. You've still got me rock hard. I could fuck you all night if I wanted to."

"Please," Adam begged, rocking back to nudge David's erection with his opening. The head slipped in and out, and he shivered. "Fuck me until the sun comes up. Use me all night -- do whatever you want, just put it back in me, please..."

"Not until I've had a taste of your sweet cock. Flip over for me, show me what I've been missing."

Adam turned around and laid back on the stairs. David dropped to his knees and engulfed Adam's small cock in his mouth.

"Mmph!" David straightened with a lick of his lips. He exhaled, tasting his breath. "Did you cum while I was fucking you? I can taste it."

Adam nodded. "Keep sucking me and you'll taste a whole lot more."

David slurped and grunted and moaned as he worked on Adam's thick cock, and was soon rewarded with several creamy lashings of his son's sweet cum. He swallowed it all and squeezed the shaft, wanting more.

"Hnnrg. Not enough cum, boy. I gave you bucket loads, and you give me a mouthful? I'm going to have to fuck your used, stretched out hole until you cum for me again."

Adam saw stars. This. This was what sex should always be like. He grabbed David under the arms and hauled him up. "Let me taste it," he whispered, pushing himself up, and he sucked David's bottom lip into his mouth.

David grunted weakly in protest. No, not kissing. Oh god, he wanted it so much. He wanted to taste Adam's mouth and kiss Adam so forcefully he'd forget to breathe. But if fucking on the stairs didn't undo everything he had worked so hard for in the past two months, then kissing definitely would.

David stiffened and clenched his teeth shut, denying Adam's tongue the access is desperately wanted. He could feel the raspy muscle trying to force its way in.

After trying for a few seconds longer, Adam leaned back. "What's wrong?"

"I... I can't. Not kissing -- please -- anything else. I'll do anything else."

"With all... the cum... we've swapped," Adam breathed, kissing David along the jaw and down his neck. "A little saliva... isn't going to hurt."

"Adam. I can't."

Adam chuckled, and kissed him tenderly on the lips without his tongue, and David's clenched jaw was powerless to stop it. The kiss was like a drug to David; it raced through him, spreading to the tips of his fingers, making him feel a level of arousal he hadn't felt in a long time. He wanted to hold Adam and just kiss him while they made love.

Adam slipped a finger inside David's mouth and pried at his jaws. The moment David relented, Adam kissed him on the mouth again, this time worming a tongue past his defences.

David moaned and grabbed Adam, holding him close. His tongue pushed past Adam's, and they played in Adam's mouth.

"Mmph," Adam sighed between lusty kisses. "You taste so fucking good."

"You too, boy."

They kissed passionately, and David pushed Adam back slowly until he was lying on his back. David picked Adam's lower body up with a grunt to combat the incline, and Adam reached down to point David's cock towards his throbbing hole. With a small thrust and a growl of content, David was inside him again -

"Fuck!" David swore, breaking the kiss and turning his head. His hips stopped rocking. He stared at the cement floor below them. "I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have kissed you."

"Give me one reason why," whispered Adam, raising himself up on his elbows and nibbling on David's ear and then kissing down the side of his neck again. "I'm yours to fuck. Whenever you want."

David fought back the shivers the kisses and the words threatened to send coursing through his body. He shifted away from Adam's lips and pulled his shrinking member out. It drooped and rested on Adam's hairy scrotum.

He had to tell his son the truth. Now -- he had to tell him now.

"I'm... I'm, uh..."

Fuck, I can't do it.

"Adam, we shouldn't have -- I can't -- because I'm... fuck."

"Just say it, David," Adam breathed in his ear, one hand reaching down to grip the fleshy prize between David's legs. "Say I'm your son."

*

David's blood turned cold. He pushed his son away with a hard hand to the chest, knocking him onto his back. "What did you say?" he snarled as he clambered off the stairs.

"Ouch." Adam casually propped himself up on his elbows and looked his father in the eye. "I said -- well I blatantly implied, rather, that I know already. That you were my mother's donor. You don't have to torture yourself over it."

"How did you know?" David asked in a low growl. "Who could possibly know about our connection?"

"Um, my dad? He came around with a few boxes of my old winter clothes and told me everything after you spilled the beans."

David's head was swimming. That was so long ago. Had Adam known all this time? "Then you know Duncan isn't your dad... I am."

"You're Uncle David," said Adam.

"No, Adam. I'm your father," he said slowly. "Your biological father."

"I know you are, but, David, you're always going to be 'Uncle David' to me. I don't think of you as my dad. You're just the small spurt of seed -- sorry, the big spurt, that gave me life. My dad is the person who was there when I was a kid, who took me to my first day of school, forged through my rebellious years..."

"You can stop laying on the guilt. I moved overseas after you were born for -- for other reasons."

"That's not what I was getting at, David. I'm saying that Duncan is my dad where it counts. You're just the hot uncle I want to be with."

"So you know, and you still want to go through with it?"

"Yes," Adam said, grinning.

David stared at his son. He had failed him. He had corrupted his own son.

"No. No, no, definitely not. I can't." He started to pick his clothes up off the ground and put them on. "I'm trying to fix it. It's wrong. You should be trying too."

"Fix what? We're not doing anything wrong!"

"Fix this!" David shouted, brandishing a shoe at the two of them. "Go and fuck a ton of other guys, Adam. What you're feeling for me isn't love. It can't be. It mustn't. It's just physical attraction. Lust. And you need to find another outlet."

He turned and fled.

**

David was halfway home before he reached for his phone and couldn't find it.

"Fuck."

He had left it on the counter at Sam and Kim's when they had been about to fuck in the shop. He glanced at the digital clock on his dashboard. It was nearly 11:30pm. Adam wouldn't still be there, would he?

Everything he needed to stay on top of his job was on that phone. Over the next few days with the impending contracts it was crucial he had it on him.

"Fuck," he sighed again, and he took the next U-turn. First Adam and now this. David ground his teeth in displeasure. It was a shitty way to end the night.

David got out of his car, cupped his hands and peered into the shop's window. There was still a light on in the office. "Hey!" he rapped his knuckles on the glass lightly, not wanting to cause alarm. "I've left something of mine here!"

A head poked out of the office, searching for the source of the noise.

"Hey!" David called out again. "Can you open the door? I left my phone."

The man sidled through the cramped tables and let David in.

"I thought you'd come back," the man said. "I found your phone on the counter after we closed for the night. It's in my office."

David described his phone to the shop owner's satisfaction, and then followed him into the office. As he waited for him to retrieve the phone from a locked desk drawer, he figured out this was the titular Sam, the one Adam had mentioned.

"Thanks Sam," he grumbled to the man's backside.

"No problems." Sam found the phone and turned around to hand it to David. "Wait -- how did you know my name?"

David grunted. "I've got my ways."

Now that he could see Sam's face, he was pleasantly surprised. The man was cute to look at, and had a sexy little body. He let his eyes rove over the short dwarf of a man. No -- not quite a dwarf, but he looked short enough to suck on his nipples while they fucked. David wouldn't mind knowing what that felt like.

Sam watched the man give him a casual eye-fuck and blushed easily. His gaze slipped down to stare at the man's bulging crotch and then smiled shyly up at him.

David's breath caught in his throat.

Sam's smile was the sexiest, cutest thing he had ever seen, and it illuminated the shorter man's features like a ray of purest sunlight.

David felt his cheeks burn from the intense eye contact. He could feel the corner of his own lips lift up on their own accord, and he knew he was grinning back like a fool.

He wanted to make sure the man always had a reason to smile. He wanted to fuck Sam too, but somehow that wasn't the priority.

Nothing else compared. He wanted this man, and not just his ass or his cock... but the smile and everything else that came with it. That gorgeous smile had to be his; he had to claim it for his own.

But David's heart started to hammer in his chest, and his planned seduction tripped and fell apart on his tongue which was suddenly as dry as sand.

That smile.

"Th-thanks," mumbled David in a daze.

"I'll... I'll see you," Sam replied, as lost for breath as David was.

David rushed back to his car. He got in and let out a shuddering breath, and then pulled out his phone and started typing out a text message to Janet.

'What the fuck, Janet. How do you know more about this crap than I do.'

Bundy5
Bundy5
217 Followers