Uncle Jake Ch. 02

Story Info
Babygirl sneaks a tasty treat.
3.2k words
4.48
46.1k
13

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers

After going to the liquor store and getting himself a 12 pack, Jake went and got their dinner. The scene in the restroom with his niece kept running like a movie real through his head. The more he tried to shove the images aside the more they assaulted him. He was returning to the motor home with a boner harder than the one he took care of before he went to retrieve dinner.

He unlocked the door and took a deep breath. He had to get a hold of himself. He walked in carrying the bags of burgers and fries over the bulge in his pants. He looked around and didn't see Sussie but could hear her talking, obviously on the cell phone, from inside the motor home bedroom. He felt relieved. He made his way over to the dining table and set the food down. He put the beer in the fridge, closed the door, reopened it and took a beer out. He decided one was not going to be enough so he grabbed another one. He called out as he sat down at the table, "Sussie! Dinner!"

He heard her laughing and then coming out of the room. "Mmm that smells so good." She smiled at him sitting across from him.

They ate in silence for a few minutes, Sussie looking up every so often to gauge her uncle's mood. He looked nervous she smiled to herself. She didn't like making him feel uncomfortable really. But she did like making him aroused. Unfortunately the two went hand in hand.

"Uncle Jake," she started as she watched him finish his first beer and then open the other one, "I just wanted to thank you for what you did for me. We don't have to say anything else about it from here on out okay?"

He took another swig and then shook his head, "Okay babygirl. And you're welcome. You are alright then?'

"Yeah and the bath helped a lot. It was a good idea" she said before taking a bite of her burger.

"Good honey" and he left it at that. He went back to eating and drinking his beer. And after dinner he continued to have his beer. He was going to need it to be able to stay in his bed and go to sleep this night.

Uncle Jake remained quiet so Sussie decided to go back to her room again and talk with Sarina. Every once in a while she would go back out and check on her uncle. The last time she thought she caught him quickly removing his hand from his sweatpants. She smiled and kissed him good night and returned to her room. She pretended to close the door, and then slowly opened it back up a bit. From where she was, she could clearly see her uncle sitting on the cushioned bench, watching TV.

With her lights off, she knew he would think she was sleeping and he wouldn't be able to see her sitting behind the door watching him.

He finished off what must have been his tenth beer. He usually drank around 3 so she knew he was feeling the effects. After thinking he wasn't going to do anything but watch TV she saw his hand trail over his thigh and rub his crotch through his sweat pants. He turned and looked at her door as he got up. He was making his way over to her room. Sussie jumped up and carefully but quickly got into her bed. She heard her door open just a bit. She raised her head at her uncle putting on her best sleepy face. "Everything okay Uncle Jake?"

"Yeah babygirl. I was just shutting your door." He told her in a slurred voice.

"Don't shut it Uncle Jake. I want to hear the TV as I go to sleep." she lied again.

He shrugged and closed it again leaving it a few inches open. "Night honey" he said. She noticed that he swayed a little as he walked back over to the bench. She saw him sit back down but couldn't see his face now as he leaned back. She waited a while and then went back to her sitting position by the door.

Jake waited a while, watching TV to make sure his niece had fallen asleep. That was his whole purpose of going to her room. He needed to jack off and he didn't want to have to do that in the bathroom again. He had not heard her stirring for a while so he felt it was safe for him to relieve his poor aching cock from the confines of his sweat pants.

Sussie had to hold back the purr as she watched her uncle raised his hips and slide the sweat pants down his hips. He finished removing them completely, yanked his tank top off, then took the soft throw blanket and placed it next time him. Probably in case he needed to cover himself she smiled. He wasn't going to have to worry about that. She wasn't about to interrupt him for all the money in the world.

Oh My God his dick was huge. Though she wasn't close to see every detail, she could see that he was long and thick. She watched in fascination as he took his hard meat in hand and began stroking himself. With his other he cupped and rubbed his big balls. Sussie felt her juices start to flow. She licked her lips wondering what is would feel like to have that large member in her mouth. She wanted a taste of him so bad but she knew that if she went out there now he would just run from her.

So she sat, watching him stroke and moan, stroking faster one moment, and then slowing his pace again. He tightened his thighs and released them as his hand rubbed over the wet droplets oozing from the fat head. He spread the sticky liquid over the head and stroke up and down over it. On and on she watched as he caressed and stroke himself, his pace now becoming faster and faster. He grabbed his balls again and massaged them as his cock exploded suddenly and a torrent of cum shot out from the head onto his stomach and hands. Spurt after spurt landed to his groans until he was completely drained of his juice. He let out a long breath, laying his head back trying to catch his breath, stroking his cock lightly, eyes closing.

That was the third time he had cummed that day and he couldn't believe how each one was just as powerful as the next. His thoughts of his niece sucking him off at this last time had made it impossible for him to last for long. He was trying to make himself feel guilty about the feelings he was having for her but her earlier argument kept coming back to him. He was not blood related to her what so ever. But she was only sixteen his mind countered. Ahhh he just couldn't think about it right now. He felt himself drifting to sleep, forgetting about the spunk that covered his stomach and hands.

Sussie felt like she waited an eternity before slowly getting up and opening her door. She took a few steps and stopped to see if her uncle was sleeping. His breathing was softer and even. She made her way over to his spread legs and knelt between them, careful not to touch him. He was so beautiful in all his naked glory. She looked down and saw that his cock was only semi hard but still look beautiful to her. She spotted the cum on his stomach and hands and decided right then she had to have a taste. She carefully leaned over and lightly licked a pool of it on his stomach. When he didn't stir she licked again. Tangy was what came to her mind. It wasn't bad she thought to herself. She went to the other pool of cum on his stomach and licked that one up too. This time she felt him move a little so she pulled back and held her breath.

In his dream filled mind Sussie was between his legs licking his stomach. Her soft tongue felt so good. But he didn't want her tongue there. No he had a much better use for that tongue.

Sussie watched him carefully and seeing no other movement carefully licked up the remaining cum on his stomach and worked her way down to his relaxed hand. As light as she could she took hold of his much larger hand and raised it to her lips. Slowly and carefully she licked and sucked the cum off of his hand and fingers. Sussie found that she loved the taste of his jism and wanted some more, especially if it was coming directly from his hard and throbbing cock.

She looked down and found that his cock had gone from semi erect to long, thick and hard again. She was going to suck him dry and he wasn't going to stop her. She would tie him up if she had to she grinned to herself, lowering her head and licking along his veiny hard shaft. He skin was like velvet incased in steal. She felt her pussy clench in response as she made a lazy circle around the head and back down. She wanted to rub her pussy but decided against it wanting her whole concentration to be on this man's cock. Her pussy could wait!

In his dream Sussie was licking up all his spent cum and he could feel his cock coming back to attention. Her sweet lips and mouth where setting his skin afire. Damn if he was going to be gentle in his dream. He was going to have her sucking his cock just the way he wanted her to. He slid his hand into her long hair and ran his thumb over the skin of her smooth cheek. "That's right babygirl, use that tongue on my cock. Mmmm feels so good." He groaned softly.

Sussie had had her eyes closed but they flew opened the moment his hand slide into her hair. She kept her tongue moving and listened to his words but noticed that his eyes had not opened. Was he dreaming she wondered? And if he was, was he dreaming about her? She got bolder as she ran her tongue up to the meaty head and sort of sucked and licked on the plump head. "God your tongue feels wickedly good babygirl. Suck my cock into that sweet mouth of yours," he commanded lifting his hips up slightly.

Sussie looked up to his face again seeing that his eyes were still closed. She placed her mouth over the head and jumped when she felt his fingers tighten in her hair and hold back her head. "Wrap your lips around your teeth!" he hissed at her. She did as instructed and closed her mouth back around his head. She moved her tongue over the little hole, tasting the wet droplets that had formed. His hold on her hair loosened and caressed her as she took more of his stiff rod into her mouth. "Suck it." He commanded once more sounding much like a gruff teacher. Even with this different side of him, she was getting turned on.

Fuck, her mouth was sweet Jake thought as he felt her mouth beginning to softly suction his dick. She slowly grew bolder, sucking more of his thick meat into her mouth, sucking and licking up and down. She slid her mouth as far down as she could until she gagged a little. She could do this she told herself. Sabrina had told her what she needed to do, how to do it. She unfortunately had forgotten about the teeth but other than that she was following her instructions to the tee. She got control of her gag reflex and took him deep down into her throat. She tried to gulp and felt her throat caress his pulsing cock.

Jakes eyes opened but it was exactly what he saw in his dream. Well if this was a dream it was the most amazing one he ever had. His beautiful niece was kneeling between his spread thighs, with most of his thick shaft in her mouth and down her throat. Damn it felt so good. "Fuck babygirl! You are sucking my cock right down your throat. Do I taste good baby?" he asked raising his other hand to hold the other side of her head. She nodded and tried to smile over his throbbing member. She looked so sexy in that moment. "Caress my balls honey." He felt her small hand touch him and caress him as she pulled her head up along his shaft and then back down. "That's it babygirl. Suck your Uncle Jakes big cock. You are doing it so well. I could have you right here forever with your sweet mouth sucking me off.'

Sussie smiled again. Her Uncle had no clue he wasn't dreaming. He would never been that bold in talking to her had he thought he was awake. She was really enjoying herself now. She loved the way his cock felt as she bobbed her head up and down sucking and licking him. She wanted him to cum but still wanted to savor this time giving him pleasure. If he found out that this was real she may not get another chance.

Sussie felt his hips beginning to rock up and down as she continued sucking him. She would pull back and so would his hips. She would push back down and up his hips would come. Her pussy was dripping wet. Wearing no panties, she could feel her juices coating her semi closed thighs. How she wanted his dick in her at that moment. Still determined to suck him off she decided she would have to find another time for fucking him. Tonight was about Uncle Jake!

" Mmmm I am gonna fuck that sweet mouth of yours babygirl. Fuck it and cum in it. Would you like that?" he groaned bucking his hips a little faster. Sussie pulled her mouth off his cock, "yes Uncle Jake I want that" and then stuffed his huge rod back into her mouth. "I'm gonna fill your mouth up then honey. And I want you to swallow all of it." He growled holding her head a little tighter. He began fucking her mouth in short strokes and she sucked and licked faster and harder. He couldn't stop from talking, finding that he enjoyed talking dirty to her. "Yeah babygirl, suck my huge cock down your throat. Try to milk my jism out of it. Damn you are so good at it. You suck some boys cock already?" he asked stopping his hips. Again she pulled her mouth away, "No Uncle Jake. This is my first time"

Jake smiled. His was the first cock in her mouth. And of course it would be. He was dreaming he laughed softly.

"MMmm The best one for you to suck first. You like my hard, thick cock babygirl. You dream about it like I do your juicy pussy?"

Sussie almost came without being touch. His words alone having that kind of effect on her. He dreamed about her wet cunt. She couldn't have been more thrilled. "You like my wet pussy Uncle Jake?" she asked before sucking him into her hot wet mouth again.

"Oh baby you have no idea what I think about your pussy. So young and so sweet. And oh so wet. Mmmmm you were very wet today baby. You liked my fingers in your cunt didn't you?" He asked thrusting his hips up, therefore getting his cock a bit deeper into her mouth and throat.

She shook her head yes, "uh huh" she hummed over his cock. He bucked up into her throat as the vibration raced over his sensitive cock. "Oh God babygirl. I could just imagine stuffing my huge cock in your tight wet little cunt, making you squeal in delight. Would you like that? Would you like your Uncle Jake fucking your little cunnie?" Again she hummed over his cock, driving him crazy with lust.

He was now holding her head in place with his hands, his hips pumping his throbbing cock in and out of her mouth as he continue telling her his nasty thoughts and feeling. It felt so good to just be able to say what he felt and what he wanted.

"Your mouth is just as sweet little girl. Sucking your Uncle Jakes cock really good. You are being a very good girl letting me fuck your mouth with my cock. Mmm take it all down babygirl" He said slowly thrusting all the way up to his balls. She gagged and he pulled back out. No she wasn't ready for that. He thrust back up again slowly and stopped when she looked like she might gag again. There that was the spot. Just a few inches left but it was all so wonderful. He began fucking her hot mouth faster, making sure to not go past that few inches. The last thing he wanted was her throwing up all over his cumming cock. "I am gonna make it up to you babygirl. I am gonna lick and fuck you into delicious bliss. But for now I am gonna fuck this beautiful mouth of yours until I shoot my load down your throat." He promised getting closer to his release. Damn this was the best dream fantasy he ever had. "Mmm get ready baby. My balls are tingling. Gonna cum in your throat. Take it babygirl...all of it..uhhhh Fuck here I cum!" he yelled as his hot sticky cum filled the back of her throat. Spurt after spurt fill her mouth and she tried to keep up and swallow it all down. "Fuck yeah babygirl. Swallow my cum" He was still pumping his juice in her mouth and his last thrust he held her head tightly and shoved all his cock down her throat, spurting one last time. " Mmmm fuck babygirl you drained me." He said relaxing his hold on her held and caressing her hair. She pulled her head back a little. She hadn't gagged at the end and she was pretty proud of herself. "Lick my cock clean baby. I said for you to swallow it all" he grinned. She saw that some must have slipped out of her mouth and there was a small trail down the side of his cock. She lovingly licked it all up as his cock began to soften. She looked up and saw that his eyes were closed again. His breathing had slowed and was even. Damn if he wasn't back asleep. She chuckled to herself and got up. Guess she was going to have to go finger her sopping wet cunt herself. Throwing the small blanket over his body she went back to her room and replayed the whole event in her head as she finger fucked herself into orgasmic bliss.

Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers