Uncle Jake Ch. 14

Story Info
Uncle Jake invites some friends over.
5.2k words
4.57
48k
17

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers

"How many plates?" Sussie asked dreading his answer.

Jake smiled as he walked over to her. "Three babygirl. And make sure to fill mine up good. I will feed you tonight." He took her into his arms and kissed her softly, his lips gliding over hers lightly.

His words told her there were two people visiting. She tensed at the thought. She hoped they were just having dinner and nothing more but somehow she knew she was wrong. They were invited to see her uncle's new slave and perhaps have a taste.

"Look at me babygirl." He told her breaking his kiss. He stared into her eyes adoringly, running his thumb over her bottom lip. "I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you. No one will hurt you."

Sussie swallowed hard and nodded. Knowing he would always protect her didn't lesson her fear though. The fact that he was telling her this meant she would soon find out what he had planned for her.

They both turned towards the window hearing the car doors closing outside. He gave her a little squeeze before going to the door. He opened it wide and smiled at his friends.

"Jake old dog, how's it hanging?" Said the first man in the door. He was rather tall, dark hair, slim but toned and quite handsome Sussie thought to herself.

"Hanging well as always Greg, thank you." Jake laughed giving his friend that masculine hug with a slap on the back.

"Hanging hard, long and proud I hope." Came another voice, this one deeper in tone. He walked in and received the same greeting from Jake.

Sussie looked at the other man. He was a bit older than her uncle and the first man, maybe in his late forties. He had long hair pulled back into a ponytail at the back of his neck and sported a mustache and goatee with traces of grey. His frame was a little thicker than the first mans but she could see that he was toned as well.

Well if she was going to be used by these men at least they were pleasing to the eye she thought relieved. Oh she was still nervous but there was nothing she could do to stop what was going to happen, whatever that may be.

She returned to filling up the plates as instructed by her uncle, as they continued to talk to one another. After placing the plates at the table she retrieved the water pitcher and put it on the table as well.

She was lost in her thoughts of what could happen later that she hadn't noticed that they had stopped talking and had, all three, turned to look at her. It was the silence that had made her look to them.

All three men stared at her lustfully, each one with a hungry smiled on his lips. Damn, it was a scary yet thrilling sight. The thought of these three men taking her and using her caused a flash of lust to spark in her. She tried to quench it as she smiled back shyly, remembering how she was decorated for them. It took all her will power to not raise her hands and cover her nakedness.

"This, my friends, is my beautiful slave." Jake told his friends proudly as he beckoned her over.

Sussie walked over slowly, causing her hips to sway even more with the heels she wore. She felt afraid and sexy as the men continued to stare at her. Jake took hold of her hand and presented her to Greg.

"Mmmm she looks good enough to eat." The younger man said taking hold of her hand and kissing her palm first, then letting his tongue slither over the pulse point at her wrist.

Sussie smiled trying to remain calm. As the man's blue eyes bore into hers, she felt a shiver of excitement run through her. Her eyes flew to Jake to find him watching her, reading her expressions before smiling at her.

Jake retrieved her hand and presented her to the older man. "Ricky my old friend, do you want a taste too?"

Ricky smiled as he bent at the waste and flicked his tongue over her dimpling nipple. He then sucked the pert nipple into his mouth moaning his approval. Not to be left out, Greg bent down as well taking her other peak into his mouth, sucking and licking her lightly.

Sussie could not help the moan that escape from her. She had tried to hold it in but the feel of two wet mouths sucking both her nipples at once was a new experience for her. She looked to Jake again to find that he had moved behind her. He gently cupped the side of her head and turned her to him, his mouth descending on her. His kiss was raw passion, his tongue shoving into her mouth and catching her next moan of pleasure. They all remained like that for what seemed like an eternity to her, Jake kissing her passionately, the two men licking and sucking her taut nipples and her moaning into Jakes mouth. Jake pulled away his hot mouth and announced that they should eat dinner before it got cold. The two men pulled away, two popping sounds filled the room as their sucking mouths let go her of her aroused nipples.

Jake took her by the hand and led her to his chair. He sat down and pulled her onto his muscular lap smiling as his friends talked of how delicious his little slave was. Sussie kept her gaze on Jake feeling a little embarrassed by the way she had responded to the three men. Her eyes finally met her uncles and she found lust and admiration there. She smiled back shyly before looking down into her lap.

"She is a good cook too Jake. This is delicious." Greg complimented her though not directly to her.

"Very delicious." Ricky agreed. Sussie didn't need to look at him to know he was not talking about the food. It was in his tone. He was referring to her. Then all three men chuckled together, the feel of lust permeating the dining room.

Jake reached down and pulled her legs apart so that they were stretched out and hanging over the outside of his thighs, exposing her now wet cunt. Sussie moaned when she felt his fingers slicing through her wet slit, stopping at her fiery little nub to circle it. She felt her clit surge to life under her Master's touch, her hips lightly undulating.

"Hot piece!" Greg breathed out loudly.

Ricky had the better view and kept his eyes fixed on what Jake was doing to her pussy. He took a drink to wash down his food and smiled over at Greg. "Yes she is. Very generous of our host to give us a dinner show." Greg laughed at Ricky's humor.

Sussie thought that she was going to cum but then felt Jake remove his hand. She watched as he brought his wet fingers to his mouth and licked of her moisture from them. "She's very delicious. You must have at a lick or two later." He told his friends as he picked up his fork and gathered up some food on it. He brought it to Sussie's mouth and commanded her to eat.

Sussie was breathing hard as she opened her mouth and accepted what he offered her. She chewed slowly, taking her time, not feeling hungry anymore for food. Three cocks owned the room and she was sure she was going to have the pleasure of seeing them at the least. And they were talking about eating her pussy like it was normal dinner talk. All it did was make her want the moment to happen sooner much to her own surprise.

Jake continued to feed her in between taking his own bites of food. He gave her wine to drink, holding the glass for her and purposely dripping some down onto her breasts. He put the glass down and moved her so that he could lick up the dark liquid. His tongue traced along the trail of wine and swung over to her still erect nipples. He flicked his tongue back and forth over it before sucking it into his mouth.

Sussie felt her head drop back as his mouth suckled on her. Her hips moved on their own accord and she found herself pushing her breast into his pleasuring mouth. He sucked harder causing her to moan and thrust her chest up higher. He moaned over her breast loving how she responded even in front of his friends watching eyes.

"You're gonna make her cum just from sucking her nips Jake." Ricky smiled appreciatively. "Very responsive isn't she?"

Jake removed his mouth as his cradling arm helped her to rise back up. She was panting and had a glassy look to her eyes. Damn he wanted to stand her up, lean her over the table and fuck her hard, right in front of his friends. And maybe he would do just that later.

"Yes very responsive. Watch." He told them. He got her up, pulled his chair back, food forgotten now, and resettled her onto his lap with her legs hanging, spread and over his thighs. He laid her torso back against his left chest and shoulder as his hands began running over her heated flesh.

Sussie settled back and let herself enjoy what her uncle was doing to her. She couldn't stop him and wouldn't even if she could. She learned quickly in the evening that she liked the men looking at her, desiring her. With what her uncle was now doing with her was only going to further their desire and her pussy pulsed all the more with the thought. Her eyes were slits but she saw the men watching her as Jakes hands roamed over her body and her own body squirming in delight upon his lap. They continued to eat and watch her Master pleasuring his slave.

"Good girl." Jake whispered his praise into her ear before lightly biting and sucking on the side of her neck. He had one hand massaging her bound and swollen breasts and the other running lightly through her dripping pussy lips. Up and down he stroked her before rubbing her clit and then returning to stroking her fully. He switched back in forth and then finally began adding in a few thrusts of his two fingers into her tight cunt.

Jake loved the little mewling sounds emanating from her throat. She was rocking her hips back and forth, her wet dripping pussy getting his pants wet but he didn't care. They were going to be removed in a minute anyways. She was spread wide for his friends to fully view and loving the showing of her arousal and her cunt.

Another whisper in her ear, "You're going to cum for me babygirl. Cum for my friends too. Make me proud my little hot cunt."

Sussie's groaned loudly at his words and the feel of his fingers thrusting faster into her aching cunt. His thumb had taken up residence at her throbbing clit and he was pulling and pinching her nipples harder as he smiled over at his friends. He noticed they were both rubbing their hard cocks through their pants, waiting for just one word from Jake that it was okay to release their raging hard ons.

"Get comfortable my friends." Jake smiled at them as he continued pulling more moans from Sussie. He turned his head to see her watching the men undressing before her and felt a little surge of jealousy. "Don't forget who owns you slut." Jake growled lowly in her ear. And he was rewarded with her legs spreading further and her hips bucking at his fingers.

Sussie watched the men closely, their bodies being revealed to her a little at a time until finally they were totally nude and stroking their already stiff members. They walked over to the couple, Jake still working her body and Sussie writhing in pleasure from what Jake was doing to her and the hot look in the men's eyes. They came up close, stroking stiff dicks and staring down at Jake's hand playing with her wet cunt.

"I'd like a taste of that now." Ricky told Jake reaching out and massaging her free breast.

Jake got a gleam in his eyes and told Sussie to get up. She stood on shaky legs in front of him wondering what was going to happen next, when she felt the other men's hands running over her body, through her crevices, as Jake undressed quickly. As he sat back down and indicated for her to return to his lap, Sussie noticed he was just as hard as the other men were.

She backed up to him, straddling her legs over his and made to sit down when she felt his plump head at her entrance and his strong hands on her shoulders pushing her down. His thick hard cock sliced into her cunt as she sat down, ripping a loud moan from her. His large shaft always felt so good, stretching her pussy and filling her up completely.

Jake groaned with her, loving the feel of her tight cunt sinking onto his throbbing pole. The fact that she was about to get licked while his cock was inside her made the moment even more thrilling. Scooting his ass to the end of the chair caused hers to lower too and gave her room to place her hands behind his hips. He guided her hands there and told her to keep them there. Nodding to his friends, he turned her face to his and gave her a quick kiss.

"Fuck me slut. Raise yourself up and down on my cock and show my friends what a whore you are." Jake told her knowing that the words would bother her but would also turn the fire up in her veins.

Sussie felt herself flush slightly at his words. Though it still bothered her a bit, she had expected this sort of talk from him. He used those words in private so why would he change now. And just like the other times they also excited her. There was something in the way he said the words. His claim of total ownership over her was in his tone. She moaned again as she began to raise and lower her dripping cunt over his large thick rod, looking as if she was doing a strange upside down push up.

There was something to be said for exhibitionism Sussie thought as she fucked her uncle in the awkward position. She could only imagine what they must look like to the other men and the thought got her even more aroused.

Rickey got back down on his knees between their spread legs and ran his hands up her working thighs. He sat like that a moment watching Jake's prick move in and out of the little slaves shaved pussy. He stroked his cock faster as he bent down and licked at her swollen clit. The slave's moan at the contact of his tongue on her sensitive little bit of flesh made him smile up at the pair.

Greg was busy jerking his rod and watching the scene in front of him. It was so hot to see his friends newly acquired slave being fucked and licked and enjoying it. Being the tallest of them all, he straddled over both Jake and the girl and got his cock up at her breasts. He heard Jake laugh as he got hold of her bound breasts and pushed them together. Her globes were very lush and there was plenty of pressed together flesh for his cock to rub in. He grinned at his friend as Sussie's rocking body did all the work of fucking her Master and pleasuring Greg's aching dick.

Ricky continued to lick and suck on her throbbing click taking small breaks when he felt she was getting close to coming. He was enjoying the view too much to have it end so soon. Jake's cock stretched her wet hole with each up and downward thrust of her hips. He fingered her clit as he spoke to her, "Your Master's cock feels good doesn't it, you sweet little bitch."

Sussie could only moan and try to keep her hold on the chair. Her arms were starting to shake from the strain of holding her weight up and fucking her uncle's wonderful cock and she hoped they would change positions soon. Greg straddling over her was getting close to his release, thrusting his own hips, fucking her tits in a steady rhythm. She was so turned on yet the position was dampening some of her passion.

Jake felt her shaking and placed his hands flat against her back. She wasn't going to last long this way and a change of position was needed. He halted everyone and helped her to stand up. He walked her over to the platform bed and had her kneel on her hands and knees at the edge of it. He leaned down so that his face was close to hers. "I want you to cum when you feel it. No holding back, do you understand? I want my friends to see my cunt cum hard."

As he was talking to her she felt a mouth and tongue back on her hungry pussy. She moaned and shook her head that she understood his words but he wasn't satisfied with that. He took hold of her hair and brought her face back up to his. Before he could ask again she spoke, "Yes I understand Master."

Jake didn't let go of her hair. He wasn't quite done yet and he wanted to see how well she followed his next command. "I want you to suck Greg's cock good my little slut. Suck him like you sucked mine that first time when you were sneaking doing it."

Greg got up on the bed kneeling in front of her while he asked Jake what he meant. Jake gave them a very brief story of what happened, leaving many of the details out, wanting to keep some of the memory for himself. Greg smiled down at her as he stroked his cock in front of her face waiting for Jake to release her hair.

"Now suck his cock." Jake told her letting go of her hair. He smiled when she immediately licked her lips and took his cock into her mouth. This was an easier task for her being that Greg, though tall, was of only average size in the member department. She had most of his cock in her mouth and was sucking and bobbing on him quite easily.

He reached down and played with her nipples as he watched the two men enjoying themselves with his slave. Greg was rocking in and out of her mouth telling her what a hot slut mouth she had and Rickey was devouring her pussy, moaning as he licked her all over from clit to asshole. And his babygirl was squirming and moaning over Greg's cock as her arousal grew with the triple actions happening to her. He wondered how long she was going to be able to last.

Sussie was lost in the feel of everything happening to her. The new position was a lot easier on her and she could really get into the sensations that were happening to her. Her uncle wanted her to cum and to suck cock. She was not going to disappoint him nor deny herself the satisfaction. She sucked Greg's cock harder and faster the more Rickey stayed behind her and ate her pussy out. He would venture up to her little backdoor hole every so often, flicking his tongue over the sensitive flesh causing goose flesh to rise up on her skin.

Rickey was thoroughly enjoying himself. Her pussy tasted good and was hot for his touch. He also needed to cum but held back from touching himself further wanting to find his release inside her hot little mouth. It was the only hole he was going to enjoy that night.

"Spank her ass too." Jake told Rickey from underneath her where he was now licking and sucking her hard nipples.

Sussie felt the slap of Rickey's hand on her backside while his attention was centered on licking and sucking on her swollen clit. The hits were not overly hard but enough to leave a little bit of a sting. Pleasure raced through her body at his spanking hand and Jake underneath sucking her nipples harder. She tried to keep her concentration on sucking Greg's thickening cock. She knew he was about ready cum so she sunk her mouth all the way down until his whole cock was in and partially wedged in her throat. She stayed there wiggling her tongue over his smooth hard flesh while her hand came up and caressed his tightening balls.

"Fuck! Here I cum you little bitch." Greg gasped surprised by the sudden rush of his cum shooting up from his balls and out through his cockhead. He emptied his load down her throat as she stayed on him like a leech, not letting go. "Drink it all you cum hungry slut. Damn she's has got a hold on my cock!" Greg yelled thrusting at the last of release into her throat. He pulled out falling onto his backside, drained of cum and energy.

Jake was laughing underneath her, surprised by her little display of strength. He already knew what her mouth was capable of but his friends misunderstood her innocent looks for being demure. When his babygirl was aroused she was very determined to get what she wanted. She had sucked his friend off good so he was not about to scold her in the least.

"Damn she's got a fine tasting pussy Jake, but I want to feel her mouth now. Greg get your sorry ass over here and lick this cunt." Rickey told him getting up from between her thighs and taking his place in front of her. Greg rolled out of Rickey's way and got down between her spread legs. He immediately began to lick and suck her furiously, showing her that he could latched onto her, just as she had done to him.

Sussie smiled up at Rickey, a little dab of Greg's cum lying on the side of her mouth. Ricky thumbed the jism and rubbed it over her lips. "You like his cum little bitch?" He asked her stroking his stiff member. He was rewarded with her smile again and laughed in response. "Cock whore." Was all he said as he tapped her mouth with his cock and waited for her to pleasure him.

Amerilyss
Amerilyss
147 Followers
12