Uncle Jim & Five Related Women Pt. 06

Story Info
Millie's Epilog: Getting Mandy Pregnant & Closure - part 6 of 5.
4.1k words
4.68
37.2k
18

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each of us sisters and Ellen have more stories about Uncle Jim that will curl all the female readers' toes and keep our luncheons interesting for years. But for now, for closure, I need to tell you about the rest of our mom's and our dad's lives. Also, Mandy wants you to know the wild animal lust tricks he used to get her pregnant.

First, five against one, we girls got together and asked Uncle Jim if he would try to get Mandy pregnant. He never had a chance because he wanted to please all of us. Jim made us promise to have all the tests to be sure the baby was healthy, considering the secret of him being the mother's "uncle" and that Mandy would be over forty when she delivered.

Mandy explained that Greg would suspect but he wanted children too and felt a horrible failure that he could not give her one and they could not afford in vitro procedures. He would accept a miracle. Mandy's doctors picked the sure fire date for her to get pregnant.

The idea of us all being in the room when Uncle Jim made love with Mandy, took some convincing until that little boy smile came on his face and he made the condition, that on that special day, we all had to do exactly as he directed. Mom just smiled and shook her head knowingly.

Mom got Greg out of the way by asking him to take her to the city. Presumably, she wanted a man with her when she discussed some legal issues with her lawyer. They would be staying overnight and coming back late the next night after a day of shopping.

Uncle Jim's first direction was that all us girls start early at his house, strip totally nude and spend the afternoon getting Mandy ready for her special time around six in the evening. It is dark at six that time of year. We were all embarrassed at first. Mary, Ellen and I pampered, bathed and loved Mandy all day. Touching each other was, at first, awkward.

By evening we were all very comfortable and relaxed with each other being nude. We all had touched, been touched and kissed another woman for the first time. We had all "accidently" felt, spread and looked at everything we had always wondered about. It was not intensely sexual. However, we all felt freed from rules and understood Uncle Jim's seemingly out of place order, "No Climaxes."

Deep down, I knew even mom hoped Jim would finally know that he was a father. Not once did anyone even think of the word "Incest." This was something we were all doing to help a family member and we all accepted that we would have another family secret.

Again Jim remembered one of Fran's magazines that said if a man and a woman climax together it increases the chances that she will get pregnant. He took that as his job. He had me, my sisters and Ellen feed Mandy, rub her skin with vanilla oil and tease her about how her flat belly would grow and stretch.

Mary remembered stories about Jim teaching her to kick when she was still in Janet's womb and sometimes a hand or a foot would be visible. She told those stories while she stroked Mandy's belly and lightly, occasionally, rubbed too far and touched her clit.

Greg is nowhere near Uncle Jim's size. Mandy had not been stretched in twenty years. Ellen worked some lube into Mandy's pussy and stretched her some. When it was getting close to time for Uncle Jim, Mary offered some encouragement to Mandy, "Mom said for you to relax and believe in Jim. She said, if you let yourself truly be with him and let him make love with you that you will know when you become pregnant."

There were tears in Mandy's eyes. So much had happened in our lives. We had counted on Uncle Jim so many, many times. Surely at his age, this was expecting too much from one fertile encounter. Mandy is almost too old for baby making and Uncle Jim is ancient.

Mandy appreciated all her sisters were doing for her. She was even enjoying being touched by them. When it was almost time, her mind filled with negative distracting thoughts. Ellen lit some candles around Jim's master bedroom and Mary dimmed the lights.

I said, "Relax, you are safe." I surprised myself when I bent down and licked my older sister's pussy until it relaxed; she wanted me to keep going. She was really was wet; her hips were moving; her eyes were closed, she struggled to control her thoughts and that kept her moving in and out of that self-centered world of needing to cum.

The peaceful, positive voice of our life-long protector complimented Mandy's beauty, her welcoming hips, the swollen red glistening lips of her slightly gaping pussy and the job we all had done in getting her ready for him. I glanced around as we all took our seats. We were in the shadows, with a perfect view and we all had at least one of our own fingers touching our clits.

He praised Mandy's scent but we knew the combined scent of all of us after hours with each others' bodies getting our sister ready to be fucked had him crazed and that every cell in his body had to fighting for control to keep from just taking Mandy. She would not have minded. She liked his wildness and often said twenty years ago she always loved trying to match it when she was with him.

His words to her began, "I cannot imagine that any woman has ever been more beautiful or had her body more ready to have a baby start growing inside her."

Mandy's eyes were closed but the rest of us saw when Jim's life-long desire took him away. Jim knew every step, he had imagined this day a thousand times. He was going to make a baby in Fran, the most beautiful, wild, sexy woman in the world. The woman he loved and could never have a baby with; a baby, both he and she wanted every day of their twenty years together.

For thirty minutes he tortured Mandy as Fran would like. He got her close with his fingers and mouth but then denied her climax. His cock danced and leaked pre-cum to string off every spot on Mandy's body that it accidently touched -- her face, her ears, her shoulders, her belly, her feet, her thighs and where her legs almost touched her pussy.

We in the gallery were afraid to make even a breathing sound but were so turned on we were sweating. Again Uncle Jim told her how beautiful her body was and how ready it was. He thanked her for letting him be the father of the baby that would soon be growing inside her. He thanked her for her beauty and said how much he loved her.

As he caressed her, keeping her body excited, he told her how he dreamed of the little one calling him Granddad, playing, running into his arms and laughing. While he talked the center two fingers of his right hand were inside Mandy. They worked gently under her clit. We could see the tips of his fingers moving inside her. When she moaned the first time, his lips closed on it.

Mandy's body shuttered and wetness ran onto his hand. He tasted her, put some of her wetness on her lips and kissed her tasting it. She was totally drawn into his fantasy; her mind saw every smile and step of her child and tears of joy trickled from her closed eyes. She was believing, trusting, being still and passively surrendering her body and soul.

His fingers stayed inside her and only pulled out slowly when his cock used them as a guide to stretch into her. Somehow, he had stolen her fears and anxiety and replaced them with trust and hope to become pregnant.

She was making love to the man who had always tried to make everything better in her life; who would protect her with his last breath; who would die trying to please her. For her, he had fixed her skinned knees, given her life back and now was pleasing her body as he had done so many times before she got married. He had taught her how to forget her horrors and how to have orgasms. Now her mind was spinning with thousands of thoughts; her body wanted release but wanted please him more.

His body had the mechanics of sex well mastered and it knew her passion was not free. Mandy's mind helped her body arch and suck for the sperm to make her a mother. She saw, her mate was not quite there, the tendons in his neck stood proud, sweat beaded on his brow. True pain rippled through his body, gathering all that he had to pass on. She cried out in controlled bliss and thrust evenly, even gently against him. His body went rigid as it withstood cramping ripples and his cock danced over the mouth of her cervix. Millie's mind felt her body fill with his sperm.

As Mandy recovered from an average orgasm, she realized she had not felt what mom said she would feel. It was just like she had learned to do for twenty years with Greg, pleasant. She was disappointed. Yet, Uncle Jim seemed satisfied. She did not want to say anything and make him sad.

We all saw the new light sparkling almost evilly from his eyes. He nuzzled his face next to Mandy's ear and whispered, but we all heard, "I am going to ask you to give me the greatest gift in the world."

Mandy was confused. This was her day. Mom was wrong. Now Jim wanted something from her.

"Remember years ago when you learned to trust your body and we would be physical and passionate? Remember how your body could be demanding? Remember the days you let the wild animal part of you take what it wanted from me?"

"Yes."

"You withheld your wildness from me, tonight. Just once more, let me feel that from you. Let me feel the untamed, wild demand to be pleased from your body again."

He did not wait for Mandy's answer. His French kisses were not soft, they were demanding. His fingers in her pussy were not foreplay; they were moving only to make her cum. She did not respond quick enough for him. "I asked too much from you. I'm sorry. That passion was too long ago; it is not alive in you anymore. I had hoped to feel the naughtiest, wildest and dirtiest demands explode from you, just one more time in my life."

He went down on her and his fingers pushed her g-spot hard and his lips went for the ridge his fingers made under her clit. She had cum but this was already better. He slowed. Mandy stayed quiet. His voice was sad, "Your body can't demand from me and take what you want anymore?"

I don't know where my sister's words came from. The entire world, except this room, did not exist for her. She was instantly very angry. She wanted to prove him wrong. Her body was now filled with demand to be fucked and pleased. We were all shocked when our soft spoken sister spouted, "Quit talking you son of a bitch. If you are going to eat pussy and make me cum, then do it."

He got her close and backed off. She grabbed his hair and forced his face where she wanted it. She cursed him. Her stomach rippled and her belly cramped and still the ass hole backed off again. She had never used the language that just flooded from her. It really hurt her not to continue on to release.

Uncle Jim was waiting for her passion, her anger and her physical power. The gentle impregnating love making was a distant memory. He grabbed her and flipped her onto her hands and knees, "I am going to fuck you within an inch of your life for my pleasure. I wish you were still passionate enough to be my equal and take from me too."

His left arm grasped her around the waist and lifted her knees off the bed. The head of his cock was harder and bigger than I had ever seen it. The shaft throbbed but his helmet throbbed in a different way. It thrust hard hitting the side of her pussy; she wiggled and spread her legs wider. He thrust harder, driving his cock deep and hard against her cervix. Mandy groaned in pain but he did not quit thrusting. She cursed him.

He slapped her ass hard and noisily. It really hurt her and she cursed him with over twenty years of pent up anger -- her rape, her fights with her husband, supressed frustrations and disappointments.

Her knees were not touching the bed. He was holding her weight and she was impaled so his cock was burrowing into her too shallow sheath. The more she cursed him, the harder he spanked her right ass cheek.

He never missed a stroke when he ordered Mary, Ellen and me, "Do it now. Cum so I can smell your juices, hear your moans and know you are cuming with me."

Inside Mandy, something adjusted, she was taking him. He was using her, not expecting her to be his equal and he had asked her to add her juices and smell to excite him. He pulled and sat back going deeper and giving her pain again. He threw pillows in front of her and put her knees on them. This raised her higher and his arm didn't hold her as tight. This put great pressure on the underside of his cock to rake along her clit on every in and out stroke into her belly. Mandy moaned. He challenged her, "What's wrong little girl. You can curse and wiggle but you can't take a cock?"

God that made her angry, she thrashed and struggled; he held her in place and kept thrusting. The more Mandy struggled the more she came and the more his cock abused her clit. Her juices were flowing down his cock, down his balls and dripping onto the bed. She heard their audience cuming too, but only her climax mattered to her. The audience couldn't hide it now; one climax after another, they cried out and went over the top only to start cuming again.

Mandy's insides adjusted again. His long smooth strokes stretched into her, forever sliding across her tender clit, showing no mercy. Her clit had no protection; it was swollen and completely out of its sheath; it was slippery, both wanting and dreading his next slide across it. This was a wild male animal taking his pleasure.

Mandy felt fire and demand in her cunt. Married sex does not prepare any woman for Uncle Jim. He kept thrusting. I lost count of Mandy's and my climaxes. Hers were different. They were gradually getting stronger but she was tiring. He reached under her and twisted her left nipple harshly.

She screamed at him, "You God Damn Son of a Bitch, that fucking hurt." He slammed into her harder and slapped her ass harder. It didn't hurt so much. Her body was thrusting back at him on its own. Damn it for letting him know. Mandy was really getting into all this wildness, pain and pleasure.

As he settled into a thrusting rhythm, Mandy's squeezing, contracting pussy was learning to take the sensitive strokes. He pulled her higher and the pressure inside her and on her clit increased. Her next climax started her hips bucking and vibrating. He reached under and twisted her other nipple. She cried out but did not curse him. She felt the lips of her pussy swelling, her clit was fully exposed, the insides of her body had opened for him and she felt her womb turn and kiss at the tip of his cock on each of his hard, jarring thrusts.

Mandy tied three rough, ever more sensitive climaxes together and started to sink down.

Uncle Jim pleaded, "Please. Please Mandy, for me, go for one more. I need to cum. Hate me but fuck me. Let me pour into your body. Don't hold it back from me."

She had to give what he asked. Her body went wild on a surge of adrenalin. She was not coordinated. He was holding on to stay inside her now. She could feel her stomach muscles and her cunt's muscles contracting and sucking him, making him dance deep inside her. We all heard him groan and watched his body begin to throb. He seemed to swell inside her. She pushed back with all her might. The tip of his cock centered on her open cervix and his back was stiff as a board.

His body surrendered to her female strength. He struggled to stay upright and give her what he had promised. We saw his body spasm and knew his first powerfully launched rope laced into her and the climaxing expression on her twisted face showed surprise. Something was different.

Mandy's climax rose higher and tighter around him. Jim shuddered inside her, slamming into her ass. The sucking lips of her cervix, captured his second and third spurt of cum, taking every drop into the depths of her womb. Her body was torturing him with too much sensitive pleasure. We watched his face contort and his body shake to endure what Mandy's body was demanding from him.

Later, Mandy told us, she felt her cervix open over the tip of his cock and suck him tight. She said, that from far away, she could hear her mom's words and Mary's reminder to trust Jim and she would know when she was pregnant. She felt each of his pulses shoot deep and be instantly sucked completely into her womb. She knew. She was pregnant. The baby was made in an instant of uncontrolled, boundless, angry, physical, wild animal passion.

Mandy slid down and Jim turned her to hold her face to face. His wet, throbbing but softening cock slid on her stomach. She started to say something but his lips closed over hers and they shared breaths and life as they recovered. In a few minutes, Uncle Jim put his fingers to Mandy's lips to keep her quiet. He said, "Just feel your body for a while. It is different now."

She looked so peaceful, so satisfied, so complete. I needed to shout and tell my sisters and Ellen. Their expressions said they already knew. When I looked at Jim, tears were rolling freely down his face. He did not care if Mandy saw, but he tried to hide them from us. I stayed quiet while they held each other, caressed and shared in the unspoken knowledge they both had.

A few weeks later, Jim did not go to the "Pee on the Stick" party that confirmed that Mandy was pregnant. A week after that Janet shared the news with only him that she had an inoperable colon cancer. Toward the end, her daughters could not stay with her. Her pain and the smell of cancer killing their mother were too much.

Each day Jim held Janet. Finally, hospice personnel told him, Janet had less than two weeks. Heavily drugged, in his arms, she could not hear the long hours, he talked to her, told her he had loved her from the third grade and apologized for not being the handsome, polished man she dreamed about from reading her movie magazines and dreaming of the bright lights of a bustling big, vibrant, twenty-four hour city.

In a few months Jason James Cameron was born. The "James" was for Uncle Jim. Jason had more green in his eyes than Mary, Mandy or Millie but just about the same amount as Ellen had. Greg and Mandy were happier and closer; they moved into Jim's house. Mary, her husband and kids, including Ellen moved into Janet's house. Mary and Jim taught Greg and Mandy how to keep the orchards profitable and healthy.

Four years to the day after Janet's death, Jim died. The doctors could not explain why. He had often worked on a "Box of Memories" he called it. It was plainly marked to be opened a year after his death.

"Dear Mary, Mandy, Millie and Ellen,

"I held Mary, Mandy and Millie first when they were born. I suspected each time, way back then. Their skin was like Janet's but they were long, lean and they wiggled with the wild uneasiness that has always been a part of me. The touch of green in their eyes haunted me but I believed what Janet told me until I met Ellen again when she was nineteen. Except for being female, she is me; I felt it in every cell of her. I could no longer deny it; I know Mary, Mandy and Millie are my daughters and that Ellen is my granddaughter.

"I dreamed of meeting up with Fran's soul for many, many years, now I know it is not possible. She is in heaven and I've had a family with Janet and then made love with three generations -- Janet, all my daughters and one granddaughter. I do not have a single regret, so I cannot repent. Touching each of you and your mother were second only to my short years with Fran. My body flew watching Fran and it flew watching each of you. I have stumbled through life mostly falling short of God's rules. Still I know that I truly loved each of you all the years that I knew you. Thank each of you for being who you are and letting me love you.

"Mandy, I hope you will tell Jason the truth after he is grown and married. Tell him he was conceived with you cursing, screaming, "Fuck me harder," being spanked hard, with your insides sucking and tripping from one demanding animal climax to another. Don't mention me. Some things are secrets. That truth will explain the wildness he feels and that others see in his green eyes. He will not be shocked but love you more.

12