Uncle Mark & Janice Ch. 02

Story Info
Jennifer joins her brother & daughter.
2.3k words
4.46
106.7k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/30/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,217 Followers

Jennifer stood looking at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were bloodshot and she looked like she had been fighting all night. Well in a way she had. She still couldn't believe the things she had done or the things that had been done to her. It was all a bad dream. That was it, she had drunk too much and had experienced a very bad dream. But the pain in her pussy and her ass told her that the bad dream had been real. She stood looking at herself as the tears began to fall from her eyes.

How could she have allowed this to happen? Things like this happened to other people's family. What did she do to deserve this? But even as she thought her thoughts, her pussy throbbed. She turned her head and caught a glimpse of Mark in the mirror. He had fucked her last night. He had fucked her like she hadn't been fucked in years. She could still hear herself begging him to shove his dick deeper into her hungry pussy. The muscles of her asshole clenched as she remembered how he had pushed the fat head of his dick inside even as she screamed into the pillow. She had never been fucked so long and so hard before. And once he had her started, she had never wanted him to ever stop.

Looking in the mirror at her naked body, Jennifer could still see the teeth marks on her nipples. She touched them and winced at the stab of pain that shot through her. It would be painful to wear a bra today. Thank goodness it was Saturday and she didn't have to go to work. Jennifer wanted nothing more than to relax in a nice hot bath and soak some of the soreness from her abused body. Another throb in her pussy made her think that a nice hard fuck this early in the morning would be nice too. Looking at Mark in the mirror, she could make out the piss hardon that he had. Lying on his back, as naked as he was it stood straight up from his body. Her eyes locked on his long fat dick.

She still couldn't believe that she had taken all that up her ass. Even more unbelievable was that she had begged him for it the second time. Begged like a hungry whore. And he had given it to her. But only after she had done what he told her to do. Her eyes shifted and she looked at the innocent looking girl that lay next to Mark. Innocent? There was nothing innocent about the things that Jennifer had watched that girl do last night. And not only the things that Janice and Mark had done. No! It was some of the things that Janice had done with Jennifer that removed any innocence she might have had.

Mark stirred and opened his eyes. He turned and saw Jennifer looking at him in the mirror. He smiled and his hand went down to wrap around his swollen shaft. Even as he squeezed it he smiled at her. Jennifer shivered. The look on his face told her that he wanted her again. Mark got up and walked over to where she stood. Pressing himself against her back, he slipped his hands around her and cupped her tits. Jen winced at his touch. "I see you're still sore." Mark turned and looked at the still sleeping girl. He gave a soft chuckle. "She did give these beautiful tits a hard time last night."

Jennifer's mind swirled. She could feel his hard dick pressing against her slit. She could feel her pussy growing wet at the touch of it. Mark pressed harder and the head slipped in easily. "Oh Mark", she moaned. He put his mouth close to her ear. "Didn't think you could ever want me to give you such a good fuck did you?" As Mark slowly worked his long shaft in and out of her pussy, Jennifer bit her lip to stifle the moan she wanted to make.

Mark held her waist and even as her mind screamed for her to stop this, Jennifer was opening her legs wider and sticking her ass out to meet his thrust. 'Do you want it Jen? Do you really want it all?" The tears of shame ran down her face, even as she shook her head yes. Jennifer felt the muscles in her pussy pulling and milking his dick. Damn but he knew just how to fuck her. "Look in the mirror Jen. See how innocent Janice looks now?"

Jennifer looked at the person he talked about. She was torn in two. Yes the young woman in bed did look so innocent it hurt. And yet she had tasted that young girl last night. Not only did she taste her, while Mark was pumping his dick up her ass like she had begged him to do, Jennifer was busy filling that young girl's mouth with all the hot piss she could force from her body. And she loved it. The sheer nastiness of her situation made her a sex junkie just like her two bedmates.

Jennifer opened her eyes and stared at him. He stared right back at her as he continued to pump her pussy. "Make me cum Mark. Shove all that dick up my pussy and make me cum. Fuck your older sister. You've wanted this pussy for a long time baby. Take it now. Please make me cum." Mark sneered at her. There was no more doubt. Jennifer was his. Just as much as Janice her daughter was his. The thought of these two hungry sluts wanting to satisfy his needs made his dick swell even more.

Mark pulled his dick from her pussy and big gobs of her crème splattered to the floor. Grabbing her hand, mark pulled her in the bathroom. He pushed her down on the toilet seat. Then he grabbed her by the hair and pushed his dick deep in her mouth. "Drink it Jen. Show me how much you want me to make you cum." The throbbing in Jen's pussy was all she could think of as she wrapped her lips around her brother's dick and began to suck. Mark closed his eyes and pumped her sucking mouth.

"Was it good last night? Did you like drinking your daughter's hot piss as I shoved this dick up your sweet ass? Play with that pussy Jen. Work your fingers up that sloppy cunt." Jennifer didn't hesitate as she shoved her fingers in her pussy. She bobbed her head never taking her mouth off his throbbing dick. She felt him stiffen. "I'm gonna cum Jen. Oh shit! I'm gonna shoot all my thick hot cum in my sister's mouth. And you love it don't you?"

Jennifer was lost in her own world of lust. She knew that last night she had reached a point in her life that there was no retreating from. Since just last night she had not only allowed her own brother to fuck her, she had begged her daughter to fuck her too. As the first splash of cum hit the roof of her mouth, she began to swallow. Mark's cum tasted so sweet. Jen closed her eyes and relished the taste of it as it filled her mouth. Her fingers worked deeper into her pussy. She wanted it to hurt. That would be her punishment for the sins she had committed last night.

Mark felt the hot cum rush from his dick and he opened his eyes to look down at his sister. She was lost in the moment. The look of wanton lust on her face was vivid. She was totally into it and she was lost in the feel of it all. Even as Mark felt his dick begin to grow soft, he felt the other need of nature grow. Mark pulled his dick from Jen's sucking mouth. He didn't want her to drink him just yet. Jennifer opened her eyes and looked up at him. Her hand was wrapped around his shriveling dick. He could see his white cum dripping from her lips as she smiled up at him. Then he let it go.

The first blast hit her in the face. Then he grabbed her hand and guided his dick so that the spray washed over her. The hot liquid splashing on her body took her over the edge. "I'm cumming Mark." Mark felt drained and weak. If he thought that Janice could drain his dick, he knew that her mom would leave him shaking in an effort to stand. As the last drops fell from the tip of his dick, Jennifer stuck out her tongue and licked them up.

Mark slid to the cold tile floor. His legs were on either side of the bowl. He looked up at Jennifer as she pulled her fingers from her pussy. She smiled as she offered them to him. Mark sucked them eagerly. Jennifer wasn't surprised when his hands slipped around her hips and pulled her forward. He looked up in her face and this time it wasn't lust she saw in his eyes. Jennifer saw the love he had for her. The love, that had always been there. Only he was her brother and she couldn't admit it to herself then. But she admitted it now.

Her brother loved her. Not as a brother loves a sister but as a lover loves his mate. Her hands slid over his hair and she cupped his mouth to her. A shiver ran through her body, as his tongue licked her pussy. As his tongue licked into her pussy, Jen moaned. "Yes Mark! Oh yes my love. Drink me now. Oh Mark please drink me!" His loud slurping rang in her ears as she let her stream go. Jennifer reached down and slipped her hand between his mouth and her pussy lips. Prying them open she pulled them back as far as she could. Mark eased back and allowed her to direct her stream at his face. Most of it splashed in his mouth, but when he stood up, there was a large puddle around him. Laughing they entered the shower after mopping things up with a towel.

As they lathered each other up they kissed. Mark knew that he would never stop fucking Jennifer. Even if Janice found other men, he would want to fuck Jen forever. And the look on his face told her everything that he felt. The curtain slipped open and they both turned to see Janice standing there looking at them. She looked from uncle to mom. "Is this a private shower or can anyone enter?" Jennifer held her hand out to her daughter. When Janice stepped in, Jen pulled her tight against her.

"Share a shower with me anytime sweetie. In fact, I want us to share a lot from now on. I'm sure that you loved drinking me just as much as I did drinking you." Mark pulled Janice back against him as Jennifer lifted up one of Janice's legs and placed it on the tub rim. Then she got down on her knees and began to lick her daughter's pussy. Janice could feel Mark's dick pressing into her soft butt. "Feed her Janice. Give mommy all you have."

Janice closed her eyes and reached down with her hands to pull her pussy open. Jennifer drank every drop. We finished our shower with a lot of finger probing and kissing. Then we dressed and went into the kitchen and made breakfast.

As we sat there Jennifer and I kept making eye contact. I could tell that there was something she wanted to talk to me about. But she didn't want Janice in the conversation. We finished Breakfast and Janice announced that there were some friends she wanted to spend the day with. She said that she would be back late tonight and not to wait up for her. She kissed her mom then kissed me. "Have fun you two. And don't do anything I wouldn't do." She bounced out the door and I heard the car start up. Jennifer looked out the window and then at me.

“What wouldn't she do Mark?" I looked at my older sister. "Feeling guilty or jealous Jennifer?" She looked down at her empty coffee cup. Then she gave a big sigh. "A little of both I guess. I can't believe that all this time that I've been doing without, you've been shoving your dick up my little girl." I got up and walked to where she stood. I placed my arms around her. "Remember that time I walked in the bathroom and you were sitting on the tub crying. Your husband had just left you and you were sick over it. I knew it had been months since he had fucked you. You had told me remember?”

Jennifer didn’t say a word, just nodded her head. “And do you remember that my hand slipped inside your robe. You let me work my fingers deep inside your pussy. While I did it you kept your eyes closed and humped against my hand. Then, after you screamed out your frustrations; right after you came, you told me to leave. You were ashamed and embarrassed. The brother who loved you more than anything had just taken care of your need. And the only thing you could think of was how bad it was. Well it was the best thing for me Jen. I love you and I would have been you husband if you had let me." I held her tight as she stared out the window. Then she turned in my arms and her lips came up to meet mine. "Take me upstairs and be my husband now Mark. Don't fuck me, make love to me."

I looked into the eyes of my sister. I had loved her forever. I swept her up into my arms and as we walked, I kissed her. I lay her in the center of her bed and slowly undressed her. I made slow love to her face. I kissed every inch of her face as she sighed and giggled.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,217 Followers