Uncle Ryan

Story Info
Uncle Ryan fucks his 18 year old niece.
840 words
3.81
267.1k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My niece Andrea was staying with me for a few days before she moved into the dorms. She was going to school in the same town where I lived. Her parents thought it would be a good idea for her to stay with me for a few days before moving to the dorm so we could get re-acquainted. It had been a few years since I had seen my brother and his family.

There was one problem with my niece staying with me. I wanted to fuck her. She was about 5'6 with brown hair that was just past her shoulders. She kept her body in shape and had huge tits. They were probably about a 38 D. I wanted to massage them with my hands so badly.

At the moment, she was laying out by my pool in the skimpiest bikini. I couldn't go out and join her because of the tent in my shorts. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. I watched as she lifted to her elbows. She turned her head to look inside and she motioned for me to come out and join her. Against my better judgment, I did.

"I take it you like what you see." She rolled over onto her back and rubbed her hands over her smooth stomach. "I don't think I've seen a bulge that big ever. Do you need help with that?" she asked sitting up.

"Andrea, that wouldn't be a good idea." I tried to sound convincing, but I know I didn't convince myself that it wouldn't be a good idea.

Andrea grabbed the waistband of my swim trunks and pulled them down. I stepped out of them as she grabbed hold of my cock.

"Andrea, I really don't think ..." her mouth enveloped my cock. "Oh, God, that feels good." She moved her head up and down my shaft. "Oh, baby, that feels really good."

Andrea kept working on my cock. I grabbed hold of her hair and pumped in and out of her mouth. I was about to cum, and I told her so. She kept working on my cock, sucking harder. She started to massage my balls, pushing me over the edge.

"OH YEAH, OH GOD, HONEY, I'M CUMMING!!!! TAKE IT ALL DOWN YOUR THROAT! OH YEAH!" I emptied my load deep in her throat.

She licked my cock until it became soft. She then slid her bikini bottoms off and reached around to unhook the top. Her body was absolutely gorgeous.

I told her to lay down flat. I then pulled her to the end of the chaise lounge, and dug my head into her honey pot. My tongue licked up and down her slit, circling her clit, careful not to touch it. My tongue continued its assault as my hands found her breasts and started massaging them.

Her hips started bucking, and the moaning got louder and more frequent. "Oh, Uncle Ryan, don't stop. That feels so good." Her hand worked its way into my hair to make sure I didn't leave her. All of a sudden she cried out "I'M CUMMMMMMINNNNNNGGGG!!!"

I continued working on her cunt until her orgasm subsided. I then worked my mouth up her body to her gorgeous breasts, working on the nipples of each one, and then I trailed kisses up her chest and neck and then I kissed her lips. My tongue worked its way inside her mouth.

"Uncle Ryan, will you take my virginity?" she whispered.

"Oh, Andrea, I shouldn't. We've already gone farther than we should have." I tried to pull away from her, but her legs had wrapped around me.

"Please, Uncle Ryan? I've always wanted you to be my first." She grabbed onto my cock, and started guiding it towards her virgin cunt.

"Oh, I shouldn't," my reasoning was starting to disappear. She guided me into her. I pulled out, and then slammed back into her, taking her cherry. All my reasoning was now gone. I wanted this girl beneath me, even if she was my niece.

I pounded into her harder and faster. Her hips started bucking up, meeting me on each thrust. She grabbed hold of her breasts as I pounded into her. Her moaning was getting louder and I was worried she might draw attention from the neighbors. I leaned over and kissed her to keep her quiet.

"Baby, I'm about to cum. Where do you want it?" I whispered to her.

"Inside me. I want your seed in my womb. Please, Uncle Ryan, cum inside me." She started working her cunt muscles to milk the cum out of me.

"HERE IT CUMS BABY! I'M FILLING YOU WITH MY SEED!" I let a ton of spunk empty into her unprotected cunt. I then pulled out and sprayed more onto her stomach and breasts. She started rubbing it into her skin.

"Thanks, Uncle Ryan," Andrea looked up into my eyes as she continued rubbing her belly. I had a feeling we had just created a child, but maybe we didn't.