Uncle's Cum Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Nephew becomes Uncle's slut.
1k words
4.45
90.7k
59

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davetoy69
davetoy69
128 Followers

Since being fucked for the first time, I was obsessed with having my Uncle's cock inside me as much as possible. I loved the feel of his cock sliding in and out of my tight ass. I loved the feeling of my ass being completely filled and stretched. I enjoyed the pure pleasure of him cumming deep into my ass as he thrust into me.

Everyday after school I would ride the bus to my Grandparent's farm and rush next door to my Uncle's house to do my homework. I would rush through my homework and then go into his bedroom to undress and put in a butt plug. I would wait to hear his truck coming down the driveway and would be completely naked when he came into the bedroom. Generally, I would undress him, suck on his nipples, kiss him, and end up with his cock in my mouth once he was naked.

The week after being fucked for the first time, I was at his house with a plug in my ass and watching one of his porn videos when I heard his truck in the driveway. I quickly took my shirt off and laid down in his bed. He came in the house and I could hear him walking down the hallway towards his bedroom. I was laying on my side with a nice hardon and a medium plug buried in my ass.

He came in the bedroom and smiled as he stood there and stared at me. He took off his shirt as he walked towards me. He reached out and grasped my cock and gently rubbed the head, he then grabbed my balls and gently kneaded them as I moaned. He then began to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants and pushed them and his underwear down to his ankles. He moved up next to my head and I opened my mouth as he guided his cock to my mouth. I slowly began to suck him, taking more of him into my mouth each time.

His hands began to roam over my body, pinching my nipples, rubbing the tip of my cock, spreading my precum over his fingers and then pulled the plug out of my ass. He slowly pushed one finger into my ass and began to finger fuck my eager ass. I kept sucking his hot cock as his finger pushed deeper into my ass.

I was so horny and eagerly sucked his cock harder as he reached into his nightstand and pulled out a tube of lube. He applied some to his fingers and rubbed some more onto my ass. I spread my legs wider for him as he began to push two fingers into my ass. He began to thrust and twist his fingers into me and it felt so good.

When I couldn't stand it anymore, I pulled my mouth off his cock and flipped over to my hands and knees and I felt my Uncle climb up on the bed behind me. He spread my ass cheeks wide and pushed two fingers into me again. I moaned out loud and then felt the cold lube drip onto my ass. He spread it around and into my ass and then I felt his cock sliding up and down my ass. I felt his cock head against my ass as he slowly began to press it forward. Mmmm, he slowly pushed his way inside and I felt the sweet, but brief pain as he penetrated me. He stopped for a moment as my ass stretched around him, then he began to slowly inch his way deeper. He would press forward a little bit then stop and wait for a moment, then press forward again. Pretty soon I felt his balls against mine and I reached under me to grasp both our balls and kneaded them together.

I felt completely filled as he stayed fully inside me for a few moments. He then began to slowly pull out until just his cock head was inside before pushing all the way inside again. I loved the feeling of his hard shaft gliding in and out of me, filling me, fucking me! He continued to fuck me in slow, full thrusts as I pushed back onto him with each thrust. He reached around and began to stroke my vary hard cock with the same tempo he was fucking me with. His big hand would stroke down on my cock as he pushed in and he stroked up as he pulled out. In only a few strokes I began to cum hard all over his hand and bed. He stroked me as I came and rubbed his hand over my cock head and covered his fingers in my cum. He reached up to my mouth and I eagerly sucked my cum from his fingers.

When I finished cleaning his fingers, he used both hands to grasp my shoulders and began to fuck my tight ass harder and faster. I was in heaven feeling his meaty shaft drive home with each thrust. He began to thrust sharply inside me and all the way down to his balls. Fucking me hard and deep as I felt him begin to breathe harder. I pushed back with each thrust and he was literally pulling me down on his cock with every thrust. It seemed to on forever it felt so good!

Suddenly, he pounded into my ass with three or four great thrusts, driving his cock as deep into my ass as he could. I knew he was about to cum and as he drove into me and tensed up, I clamped down on his cock with my ass and felt his cock begin to spurt his hot cum deep into my bowels. He ground into my ass with each spurt and I just ground back into him wanting every drop of his cum inside me.

We collapsed on the bed and rolled to our sides with his cock still inside me. I turned my head to his and we kissed deeply as his cock began to deflate. All to soon his cock slipped from my ass and I remember wondering how soon I can make him hard again....

davetoy69
davetoy69
128 Followers