Uncle's Favorite Niece Ch. 03

Story Info
Uncle disciplines his niece.
1.7k words
4.38
146.7k
27

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Gracy, there is still the matter of your interruption, to be dealt with." I said as we sat up.

"But Uncle Grant, I don‘t want a spanking!" Gracy whined.

"Want it or not, you're getting a spanking, Missy." I answered sternly.

"My name isn't Missy, it's Gracy!" she spoke back to me.

"You know very well I meant, and you're being sassy, which just means more swats."

"That's not fair!"

"How is it not fair? You know better than to interrupt your elders. Your Mother and I were talking, and you interrupted us."

"Exactly, Gracy! Listen to your Uncle Grant." Megan cut in as she sat on the other chaise lounge.

"Hey, I don't remember asking for your help in this situation. Have you so soon forgotten the spanking that I gave you?"

"Well, you guys were talking about me as if I wasn't there." Gracy complained as she stood up and paced.

"That's no excuse to interrupt us. We were holding a conversation, and you would have had your chance to speak later. You need your swats, and you're getting them."

"But, I'm an adult! I'm too old to be getting swats!" Gracy exclaimed.

"Well, your Mother is a lot older than you, and you just saw her getting spanked. I am the head of this house, and both of you ladies will do well to remember that!"

"Damn! Doesn't being an adult count for anything?" Gracy replied.

"Yes, it means that I can make love to you! And why are you cussing at me?"

"I'm sorry, it just slipped out! I didn't mean it. Honest!"

"Sure, you didn't!" I sarcastically answered her.

"But I didn't!" she replied.

"I believe that like I believe I will be the next President of the United States."

"You will? Great! When do we move into the White House?" Gracy sassed.

"Now there will be enough of that. Bend over my lap so I can spank that cute ass of yours."

"But, Uncle Grant! I don't want one! Please, can't we let it pass this once?" she responded while covering up her ass.

"NO! If I did that, then I would have had to forgive your Mother for her infraction earlier. Which I did not, so why would I let you off yours? Now, stop stalling and bend over or it will be worse!" I told her.

Megan was nervously watching the scene before her, trying to stay silent and out of trouble. She didn't want her daughter to be spanked, but she also didn't want another spanking herself.

"Mom, can't you help me?" Gracy appealed to Megan.

"Sorry, but I'm staying out of this one! This is between you and your uncle." Megan answered her, clearly trying to avoid further punishment at my hands.

At this point, I was so angry that I started counting to three, as I did when she was a child.

"One, two…"

Gracy immediately bent over my lap, clearly knowing that if I had reached "three", it was going to be worse for her ass. I gave her five rather hard swats for refusing to obey me immediately. She reached back with both hands to block my swats. I reacted to that by grabbing her hands and holding them above her butt on her back. At the same time, I held her still, in case she decided to continue resisting me.

"Gracy, stop trying to cover your ass right now! You're adding to your punishment." I warned her.

"Yes, Sir." she said as she quit resisting my efforts to punish her.

"That's much better, Gracy." I replied as I finished spanking her cute, heart-shaped ass.

I stood her up after her punishment was over. She had tears in her eyes as she stood and looked at me.

"I'm sorry, Uncle Grant." Gracy apologized.

"Now, Megan during your earlier spanking we had pretended that you had signed a lifelong contract. I am glad that you caught onto the fact that I started a role-play as well as spanking you, but I think that we need to talk about taking our relationship to a new level as we have been discussing for a while now. How do you feel about actually signing such a contract?"

"Well, what would be in such a contract? I mean, would I still have rights and stuff like that, or would I lose all of them and become like a slave, with no rights whatsoever?" she asked.

"You would still have rights and a safe word that you could say if things got too intense for you, but I could punish you for disobeying me. We would have an open relationship, with each of us the other's primary partner, but both of us free to explore other sexual relationships, as long as we both told the other first. No secrets, no hiding, and I will not ask anything of you that will cause you humiliation or embarrassment. I will listen to your opinions on all matters, but I have the final say. You will address me as ‘Master' from now on, when it would not cause a scene or be humiliating in any way to us. I would have unlimited use of your body, at anytime that I wish, and there will be open and honest communication between us. As I said before, I will not take away any of your rights. This is primarily between the two of us, and not a legal matter. If at any time, either one of us decides that we don't want to continue this contract, that option remains open, but it has to be stated in writing, just like the contract itself."

"Now, when you say ‘punishing me', what will that entitle? And does Gracy have anything to do with this?" Megan inquired.

"No, Gracy will not be involved in the contract, as she might eventually find someone else with whom she will wish to spend the rest of her life. This is between you and me. As far as punishments are concerned, I meant primarily spanking, or possibly standing in the corner with your panties around your ankles like a naughty schoolgirl, if the situation warrants it."

Gracy sat there, listening to us intently.

"You meant that you were pretending earlier?" she responded.

"Yes, that is exactly what I mean." I informed her. "It was just a role play with which your mother went along."

"That sounds acceptable with me. When will we prepare the contract?"

"Afterwards. Right now, my cock is getting stiff, and I think it needs some attentiveness from two delightful women." I answered her.

"Both of us at the same time?" They replied with uneasiness.

"Yes, what is wrong with that?" I asked.

"She is my MOTHER! " Gracy replied.

"She is my DAUGHTER!" retorted Megan, clearly uneasy at the idea that I may be asking them to do each other, but that was not what I had in mind at the moment. I wanted to get my cock serviced, NOT watch them do it with each other, YET! That might come later IF both ladies were open to the idea.

"What would be wrong with that, or need I remind you two that you just did that a few minutes ago. I don't see why you can't share me now?" I reminded them, pretending not to be aware of their actual reservations.

"I AM NOT comfortable with the idea of having DOING her!" They retorted simultaneously, with strong feelings.

"I was not talking about that, my loves. I was referring to both of you taking care of me! Not each other!" I calmly replied.

"Gracy, come over here, and give me one of your talented blowjobs! Megan, sit on my face. I must feast on your delectable pussy!" I urged them.

"Lucky me! I get to suck your yummy tube-steak again! I loved sucking you off last time!" Gracy exclaimed with apparent enthusiasm.

"Think you're lucky? I get to feel his magnificent tongue eating me out! You ought to experience his incredible rimming skills some time! MMMMM…" Megan responded to her daughter's gusto for sucking cock.

"Well, if you girls think yourselves to do those things, hurry over here, and do them already!" I spoke with frustration as I lay back.

My clever niece instantly got on her knees and devoured my dick. Her mother excitedly straddled my head, planting her womanhood over my ravenous mouth. I began licking the juices of her soaked cunt.

My cock was being driven further down Gracy's throat than the last time, showing her promising skills. God, I thought, she is almost reaching my balls with her lips! As for Megan, she was zealously grinding her pussy down onto my mouth. I maneuvered her so that I could reach both her cunt and her beautiful ass. Damn, I thought to myself, I am such a lucky bastard; I am eating my sister's pussy and butt, while getting my cock sucked by her daughter!

Gracy was secretly delighted with the idea of sucking off her uncle. The whole concept of giving her uncle a blowjob was something she had dreamed of for quite some time. Now, here she was, fulfilling her fantasy for the 2nd time that day. It was everything that she knew it would be like and more. I am such a lucky girl, she thought to herself.

"Oh Yes, use that talented tongue on my cock! " I groaned around Megan's pussy. I reached around Megan's body to stimulate her clit with my fingers. I wanted her to have an orgasm while I pumped my seed down Sweet Gracy's throat. I noticed that she was busily working on her own cunt trying to make sure she came at the same time that I did. We were all getting close to cumming.

"Oh God, Grant! What a wonderful tongue you have. I just love the attention you give my ass. I am about to cum!" Megan grunted.

Gracy also exclaimed that she was about to cum, while I reached the edge of my release.

"Don't hold back, girls! I want us to all cum together!" I said, right before we all came.

"Oh, shit, that was good!" I groaned.

"MMMM…., that tasted good! When can I have some more?" Gracy grinned mischievously.

"Give me a chance to rest first, plus, I think your Mom would like a helping of it as well." I replied with a wink at both of them.

"Damn straight, I do!" Megan retorted. "Why don't we all take a swim to cool down and relax a bit?"

Shall I continue?