Uncle's Favorite Niece Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like you, I agree that it is too soon to say that we're in love, but I'm starting to fall in love with you as well. It DOES seem that we're destined for each other. We're even taking the same courses for the same degree. Would you like to come up to my room to rest? I have game boxes and satellite TV. We can watch anything that we want, including porn! My uncle subscribes to several different channels and does NOT object to me watching them. After all, we are 18," I invited him.

"Given your relationship with your uncle, I imagined that he WOULD be cool with it! Sure, I would love to come up for a while. We're gonna burn if we stay in the Sun too much longer. I could use a quick, cool shower too," he accepted.

I led him up to my room, stopping along the way to get his clothes. I knew that Mom would take care of the food outside when they got back, so I didn't worry about that. When we got to my room, I showed him my private bathroom.

"You can go ahead and take your shower if you want," I offered him.

"Only if you join me!" he urged me.

"If you insist!" I teased.

"Oh, I DO insist! Very much so!" he rejoined.

"Mmm, then let's go shower off. I feel sweaty." I replied.

Tray opened the shower door and stepped into the shower. He pulled me into it with him and washed me off with the body wash. I enjoyed it when he ran his hands all over my body. The water cooled us down from the late summer heat. I relaxed even more as he washed my hair. His magical hands massaged my scalp and shoulders. He continued down my back until he reached my buttocks. I moaned in pleasure when he kneaded every knot along the way.

"I'm not sure which of us enjoys this more, you or me! You have such a smooth ass! I love rubbing it!" he observed.

"I love having it rubbed, too! Where did you learn to massage muscles this way? You are doing wonders to my body!" I reacted.

"Drake showed me a thing or two about the female body. I also used to rub my mom's shoulders. She wanted me to know how to massage. Both of them felt that it was an important thing for me to learn," he explained.

"Well, I am glad that they taught you. You learned very well," I noted.

He then pulled me back up against him and started on my front. I loved it when he played with my breasts. His hands then slipped to my cunt and wreaked havoc on me. It did not surprise me to find that I was ready to go again. He hardened, clearly ready for another round too. I turned around so I could wash him off.

I began washing him off. I enjoyed the dark, curly hair that covered his entire body. He had dark brown hair, deep brown eyes and a handsome, oval face. His body was quite muscular and lean. He even had 6 pack abs and firm buttocks. I could tell that he worked out a lot.

"I love all of your hair," I informed him.

"That's good to hear, because I have lots of it. I have found that most girls aren't attracted to hairy men," he returned.

"I am NOT most girls! 'Most girls' don't do a lot of things I do!" I firmly told him.

I finished washing him and turned off the shower. We dried each other off with the towels and I led him back into my bedroom.

"What should we do now? You mentioned that you could watch the adult channels. Maybe we can lie down on the bed and look at them," he asked me.

"Yeah, let's get on the bed and we'll find an adult movie to watch," I replied.

I climbed on the bed and Tray lay down beside me. I reached over and grabbed the remote off my nightstand. I looked through the adult movie guide for a good movie. I located one that I had seen before. It had scenes of three-ways and four-ways. It also involved deep-throating and light BDSM. This was one of my favorite films. I flipped over to it and we lay back to watch it.

"This show is steamy! The deep-throating scenes are very stimulating! That redhead really seems to enjoy the DP that she's getting from those guys!" he remarked.

"I've seen this movie many times. That redhead even gets a triple-penetration later in the movie! Your cock seems to need some attention," I said.

"Yes, it does!" he exclaimed.

I leaned over and took his enormous cock into my mouth. I looked into his eyes, watching his facial expressions. I sucked the head while licking around it. I used my tongue to play with the opening of his dick. At the same time, I played with his balls, while stroking him up and down with the other hand. I gradually took him deeper into my mouth. When it reached the entrance to my throat, I took a deep breath and plunged it all of the way down my throat. His pubic hairs tickled my nose.

"Damn, you're good! Keep this up and I will cum soon!" he cried out.

I pulled off of his cock to take a breath and replied, "My uncle taught me how to suck a man's cock. After his first blowjob, he said that I was a natural."

I resumed deep-throating him. He grabbed my head and began to thrust harder into my mouth. I swallowed to take him deeper into my throat. He wasn't able to last any longer. He grunted as he came down my throat. After he finished, I raised myself up and asked him if he enjoyed it, grinning as I teased him with a stupid question.

"Yes, I did and you know it too. What do you say we rest and watch the rest of this movie," he asked, while pulling me into the crook of his shoulder so we could relax together.

I pulled the comforter up over us and lay my head on his shoulder. I fit perfectly on the crook of his shoulder. His chest hair felt soft against my skin as we snuggled on my bed. I then heard my uncle and mom come home.

They knocked on my door and asked, "Gracy, are ya'll in there?"

"Yes, we are. We're just chillin' and watching some movies," I replied

"Okay, your mom will have dinner ready in about an hour and a half. Is Tray staying for dinner?" Uncle Grant asked us.

"Yes, I am if that is okay with you, Sir," Tray answered him.

"Of course it is fine! I am glad to see Gracy finally find someone that she likes. You 2 have fun and I will let you know when dinner is ready," my uncle responded, while I heard his footsteps moving away from my door.

We laid there and talked about the upcoming college term. We both had similar goals. Both of us wanted children, but we wanted to wait until we graduated from college. He was going to pursue a career in software engineering and I planned to work in database research. We both wanted to learn how to build a computer from scratch. That was to be a hobby, which might turn into a secondary source of income.

After what seemed like only minutes, my mother knocked on the door and announced, "Gracy, Tray, dinner's ready!"

"Okay, Mom. We'll wash up and come down," I answered.

We quickly dressed and washed up for dinner. When we got downstairs to the dining room, we noticed that Mom had made meatloaf with brown gravy, mashed potatoes, corn, and her homemade biscuits. My mouth watered at the sight of supper. She had cooked all of my favorites.

"Wow, I haven't had real mashed potatoes and meatloaf in ages! Are those homemade biscuits? My favorite! You even have real butter for them! Kewl!" Tray exclaimed.

Apparently, Amber's cooking skills lay more with INSTANT mashed potatoes than real ones and canned biscuits instead of home-cooked ones.

"This is one of Gracy's favorite meals, and about the only way she will eat her vegetables is with some kind of starch. We love to use REAL butter with our biscuits. It makes them taste SO much better!" my uncle replied to Tray.

"I'm glad that you find dinner so appealing. I hoped that you would like it. I wanted to make sure that you got a GOOD home cooked dinner, since you said that none of you know how to cook, and I insist that you take some home for your brother and his fiancée," my mom replied.

"Thank you Ma'm. They will be glad to see me tonight," he joked, "I might even be their hero tonight."

We all laughed at that joke, but we knew he was not far from the truth. My mom had taught me how to cook when I was only 8 or 9. By the time I was 12, I was able to cook complete meals by myself, and was proud of it. My favorite meal to cook was Southern Fried Chicken. Despite the fact that we lived in New England, it was the style of chicken that I most preferred.

We sat down at the table and started eating. My mom and uncle asked Tray about his career plans and more about his living situation with his brother. He didn't mention to them that he sometimes "slept with" Amber, though he DID tell them everything else. He even told them that 60% of their meals turned out either charcoaled or almost raw.

My mom offered to give them cooking lessons if any of them wished to learn. She always made it a hobby of hers to teach other people how to cook. She only did this informally and at home. Most of her "pupils" were either newlyweds or college students.

"Amber would really love that, since she lost her mother when she was 7. Her father never thought of teaching her how to cook. He never remarried, so she had no step-mother to teach her either. Drake, on the other hand, is only interested in using a barbeque pit. However, I would enjoy being taught how to cook," Tray responded.

"I'm glad that she's interested. Give her my phone number and tell her to call me when she gets ready. We'll work out the arrangements. I NEVER charge for teaching. As I said, it's a hobby of mine. She will even get to take the meals that she cooked home. That goes for you too. Grant knows how to barbeque and I imagine that he would love to give Drake some pointers, if he would be interested," my mom replied.

"Yeah, I would love to give him some new ideas and suggestions, if he would like to hear them," Uncle Grant agreed.

"Well, speaking of BBQ, I'm going to leave early in the morning to go over to Tray's place," I informed them.

"You know, it might be best to bring a bikini for swimming. You may even take some other clothes, just in case you decide to spend the night. We have extra space for you to sleep. Mr. Gordon, I'll be sure to tell Drake about your offer to show him a few pointers about BBQ," Tray mentioned.

"That sounds good, but just drop the 'Mr. Gordon' bit. You can call me 'Uncle Grant', since it looks like you and my niece are getting close. We're not very formal around here," my uncle reacted.

"Grant's right. We're not into formality here. You can call me 'Mom' or 'Megan' if you wish. 'Mrs. Gordon' is our mother and 'Mr. Gordon' is our father. We're not THAT old yet!" Megan laughed.

Tray returned the laughter, saying, "Okay, I'll just call you 'Mom'. My parents taught me to respect my elders, so I feel awkward calling you by your first names. And you're right. I think Gracy and I will be VERY close! We seem to hit it off QUITE well."

"If you want, Mom, I can help you clear the table," I offered my mother, trying to impress Tray.

"What do are you trying to do, impress your new boyfriend? You NEVER help me clean off the table! You usually come up with excuses for NOT helping me with the dishes!" my mother busted me. "MOTHER! I do too help!" I protested, knowing full well that I was lying.

Tray and Uncle Grant sat there and laughed at the exchange between my mom and me. My uncle knew the truth and Tray had figured me out, because he also didn't help with the kitchen chores.

"You LIE! You haven't willingly helped me with the KP duties since you were 11 years old! You'd better watch telling those lies. Your nose is bound to grow like Pinocchio's! No, your uncle and I will do it," Mom retorted.

Ignoring my mother's complaints, I asked Tray when he needed to head home. I dreaded an end to this wonderful day that we had shared.

"I should start heading back now, before it gets too late. Can I go ahead and get those leftovers that you offered to send back with me? I imagine that Drake and Amber will be eager to dig in," he commented.

"Yeah, I'll fix you 3 plates right now. The extra one is for you to eat later," she said, leaving to make the plates for him.

"It's been nice to meet y'all. Give me a call on my cell when you leave in the morning. I'll give you the directions again. We only live about 15 or 20 minutes from the college," Tray announced.

At this point, Mom came out with the leftovers in disposable, sectioned-off bowls. She told him that he could keep the containers. I walked with him to his truck.

"I've had a great day. I can't wait for tomorrow! I'm glad that we have the same classes this semester and that we met. This next year is going to be a LOT of fun!" I declared as I kissed him.

When we finished kissing, Tray said, "Yeah, I look forward to the upcoming year myself! So, AM I your new boyfriend? Your Mom seems to think so," he teasingly asked me.

"I would LOVE to have you as my boyfriend. You know how perceptive parents can be," I answered him.

"Of course, you know that we are not exclusive. I mean, with you fucking your uncle and me screwing Amber sometimes, there is little point in pretending to be monogamous. Of course, Drake will want his share of you too. I'm glad that you are MY girl! We might share our bodies, but our hearts will only belong to each other,' he replied.

Tray got into his truck, waved, and said goodbye as he pulled out of the driveway. I walked back into the house, feeling like I finally belonged to someone. I at last meant something special to a man. I mean, I knew that my uncle loves me, but I wanted to have a special place in someone's heart, above everyone else. I wanted to have someone with whom I could talk.

I thought about everything that happened that day between Tray and me. We had so much fun swimming and playing around together. We just seemed to hit it off. It was as if we were meant to be together.

I walked back into the house and found Uncle Grant in the living room, watching TV.

I asked, "Where's Mom?"

"Uh...she's starting the dishwasher and then she is going to bed. She said that she's tired and turning in early. I helped her clean up the dining room, then she shooed me out of HER kitchen. She said that she could do it faster without me in the way. I don't understand how that could be, but I just let her have her way in this case. I know how to pick my battles," my uncle laughed.

"Yeah, Mom likes to run HER kitchen the way she wants it. I tend to stay out of her way. It's easier," I joined the laughter.

"You can say that again! But, on a different subject," he teased me, "It seems that a new man has replaced me."

"No one could EVER replace you, Uncle Grant! Tray and I are going out, but that doesn't mean that I'll stop making love with you. Tray knows and understands about our relationship. I love you. I just need someone of my own. I mean, you and Mom belong to each other. Sometimes, I feel like the third wheel," I explained.

"Well, you know that you'll always have a place here if you want, but the most important thing is that you are happy. You do need someone who is primarily yours, someone that will give his main attention to you, instead of someone else. There is nothing wrong with fucking other people, as long as you're honest with your partner and he doesn't mind. Honesty is the best policy in all relationships. I'm glad that you have found that special someone.

"I have to admit that a selfish part of me wants to keep you all to myself, but I want you to do what YOU feel is best for you, not what I think. You have to live your own life. I learned that when I was about your age and my parents tried to run my and your mother's life. They were not happy with your Mom's choices. They thought that she should stay home with them, not move in with me. We had to live our own lives and make our own mistakes. So do you," Uncle Grant replied.

"Thank you for understanding. Not all parents do. Most want to live your life for you or tell you how to do it. Even though you're not my biological father, I think of you like a dad," I responded, leaning over to give him a kiss.

Mom stuck her head into the room and announced that she was going to bed. We told her goodnight and I gave her a quick hug.

"Since your mom is going to bed, I want you to take care of me instead. I would like to fuck your ass again," he requested.

"Yeah, it looks like Mom needs a break. Besides, it's been a couple of weeks since we've done anal," I agreed, as we headed to my bedroom.

As we entered my room, Uncle Grant took charge and instructed me to remove all of my clothes. He then commanded me to undress him as well.

"It smells like you and Tray had some fun in here today, and you still have your TV on one of the adult channels," he observed.

"Yes, we did, and thank you for giving us the opportunity to do it! That departure of yours and Mom's was all too obvious!" I replied.

"Well, like I said earlier, 'you know what I want as repayment!' I want that cute little ass of yours!" he warned me.

"WHERE do you want my ass, Uncle?" I asked innocently.

"Where do you THINK I want it? Right in front of my cock, where I can fuck it! Don't play that 'angelic innocence' act with me! You and I both know where I want it," he demanded, "Bend over the bed. I have some things to do before I take your sweet ass hard."

I bent over the side of the bed, knowing better than to taunt him anymore. He grabbed my butt cheeks, spread them, and started to rim me. I moaned in delight, begging him to take me. He knew how to turn me on. Here I thought that I was all "fucked-out" for the day. My uncle proved me wrong.

Rimming always seemed to make me eager for more. I felt his tongue enter my sphincter. I got wetter by the second and all but ordered my uncle to fuck my ass or make me cum.

"Not yet. I want this to last for a while. I love to rim your ass," my uncle informed me.

After about 10 minutes of his rimming my ass, he decided to fuck me. He reached over and grabbed my lube from my nightstand. He applied a liberal amount to my ass and his cock. He then thrust it into me hard and without any warning.

"Damn, you're being rather rough tonight! Not that I'm complaining! It's just different from your usual style!" I declared.

"Something tells me that I won't get as many chances to ride you in the future, so I thought I'd make the most of it! Besides, I know that you've been a naughty girl today and it turns me on to think how naughty you were, fucking him on the first day you met him! You need you ass spanked hard!" he reacted.

My uncle fucked my ass without mercy! I have not felt him this rough in a long time. He started spanking me while he buggered my bottom. I loved being spanked while being fucked and he was definitely doing that tonight. I knew that my butt would be sore tomorrow. I reached down to play with my pussy while he fucked me. I wanted to cum too.

He surprised me by saying, "NO! I don't want you to cum until I say so and let you cum. I know that I don't do this to you very often, unless I am punishing you, but tonight, I want you to be desperate to cum. I want to hear you beg me!"

"Please, can I play with my pussy and clit?" I begged him.

"No, not yet!" he answered me firmly.

He then reached into my nightstand drawer, removed my largest vibrator I owned, and shoved it into my pussy hard. He then turned it on full blast and ordered me not to cum until he allowed me. I could tell he was very close to cumming, but he seemed to have a lot of control tonight. He pulled out of my ass with a loud POP, and inserted a large butt plug into my ass.

"On your knees now! I want you to suck my cock until I cum down your throat! Use your hands too. I want you to massage my balls while I fuck your mouth. Only then will I think about letting you cum. That butt-plug is staying in your tight little ass until after your climax, which will keep you excited. The same goes for that vibrator in you. I'll keep all three holes filled for a while. Just imagine that you're being gang-banged," he declared as he shoved his member down my throat.