Uncle's Favorite Niece Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I obeyed Uncle Grant, sucking his cock and playing with his balls, which clearly made him even stiffer. I was shocked that he kept from cumming for so long. After all, anal sex had a tendency to excite him a LOT and he was already turned on from thinking about Tray and me together. Apparently, there was more to my uncle than I knew.

After a few moments, when I thought he was distracted enough, I tried to slip my left hand down to my aching clit. Unfortunately, however, he noticed my misbehavior and called me on it.

"Gracy, I told you not to masturbate yet! Put your hand away from your clit and focus on getting me off first! Just for that, you're gonna have to wait even longer than you would have if you had obeyed my orders. Moreover, you're not going to be allowed to remove the butt-plug tonight at all. It's staying there until tomorrow morning, when I take it out myself! Understood?" he warned me.

I nodded my head and concentrated on his pleasure. After what seemed like ETERNITY, he actually came down my throat. I wanted to appease him after my disobedience, so I made sure to swallow EVERY single drop! That evidently pleased him, but he didn't lighten my sentence at all. He just grinned at me.

"Lie down on the bed, Gracy. Spread your arms and legs out. You were a VERY bad girl today, between fucking Tray so soon and playing with yourself a few minutes ago, not to mention taking your UNCLE'S cock up your ass! For that reason, you won't be able to get yourself off. Your hands will be tied to the bedposts, while I fist your cunt. I might even fist your ass," he ordered me.

Uncle Grant then took my favorite scarves, the royal blue ones, and used them to tie my hands to the headboard. He pulled the soaking vibrator out of my pussy and shoved his fist inside me. I was so wet that he didn't need any lube. At this point, I was eager to cum.

"Please, Uncle, let me cum! I'm begging you! I can't take anymore! I'll die if I don't cum now!" I screamed desperately.

"Not yet. I told you that your misconduct would cost you. Now, you're paying for it. It will be quite a while before I let you cum," he scolded me.

No sooner than he said that, my mom walked into the room, obviously awakened by my raised voice. She looked somewhat shocked by the kind of rough treatment that her brother was giving me.

"Grant, you need to ease up on the poor girl! She woke me up with her pleading. She's your niece, not a leather slave in a fetish bar!" Mom reprimanded Uncle Grant.

This only infuriated my uncle, who didn't want to be lectured by his sister/slave. He was the head of the household and he meant to be respected as such.

"Megan Renee Gordon, I am still your Master and her uncle! I don't like your tone. It's disrespectful and will NOT be tolerated! I love Gracy, but I don't have many more times left to be with her physically and she has been a bit disobedient, earning this 'treatment' as a punishment! Now, shut up and strip!" he commanded as he pulled his hand out of me.

She quickly undressed and stood in the doorway, awaiting my uncle's next instructions.

"Megan, go get your special butt-plug and bring it here!" he yelled at my mother.

Mom turned pale at the idea of the "special butt-plug". It was the one used ONLY as a punishment and NEVER with any lube. It was twice as large as the normal ones and always left in her ass overnight. Uncle Grant also made sure every time to put it in her bottom himself, so she couldn't have a chance to secretly lubricate her sphincter. He ALWAYS shoved it roughly in her as well.

Trembling, my mother returned with the "special" butt-plug and handed it nervously to my uncle. She was already stunned at the sight of me spread-eagled on the bed. The idea of her own punishment terrified her at this point.

Uncle Grant ordered her to lean over the bed, with her head uncomfortably close to my pussy. He grabbed her ass and abruptly slammed the butt-plug home. She squealed as he reamed her back door. He then took the vibrator that had been in me and stuck it in Mom's mouth.

"Suck Gracy's juices off the vibrator, Megan. This is part of your punishment for interrupting and scolding me. I'm going to do some things that I've wanted for a while and haven't had the chance before. I'm also going to watch you girls do some things that you wouldn't dream of doing normally. You're both going to put MY pleasure ahead of your own inhibitions tonight. Let's just say, neither of you will be getting much sleep," he laughed wickedly.

"NO!" Mom and I yelled at once, horrified at the thought of what he implied.

"YES! You are going to fulfill ALL of my fantasies tonight! My wishes will be your commands!" he announced.

Reluctantly and timidly, my mother complied and put my vibrator in her mouth. The idea of tasting my cum clearly frightened her, but she was even more afraid of Uncle Grant's temper.

"Sit on Gracy's face while you lick the dildo, so she can eat your pussy. I want her to taste the opening she once left. Don't cum either! Just pull away every time you get close. Gracy, if she fails to hold back, stop for a second so she doesn't get off yet. If she cums, BOTH of you get in even more trouble," he informed us.

Mom timidly moved toward my face and planted her pussy on my mouth, turning her head toward the wall. This only angered my uncle.

"No, Megan. Face ME! You're going to WATCH me fist your daughter! You're next, after all. I'm not going to be any easier on you than on her," he told her.

After my mother complied, I began eating her cunt. It did not taste half-bad. She appeared to enjoy it. I then felt Uncle Grant's fist reenter my pussy. He slammed it in hard, making it difficult to keep licking Mom while he ravaged my fuck hole. That didn't stop him from ramming me with his hand though. Each thrust made me feel closer to cumming, just as my tongue got my mom on the verge of release as well. However, we both managed not to climax, though it was nearly impossible.

Several moments later, my uncle took his fist out of my cunt and tied my feet to the headboard with the belts from my bathrobes (these he had Mom bring to him). He told my mother to take the vibrator out of her mouth and get herself in a doggie-style position, so she could alternate between eating my pussy, fisting me, and rimming my ass.

Meanwhile, Uncle Grant began to fist Mom while he used the butt-plug to play with her asshole. It darted in and out of her sphincter while he ruthlessly entered her cunt with his hand. Each time he went deeper into my mother, it pushed her further inside me. In spite of myself, I was getting very turned on. How could I like having my mother fist me and rim my ass?

"Megan, I want you to stop fisting Gracy now and just rim her ass. I want you to get a good taste of your daughter's back door. Really eat her out there and think about the fact that my cock has been there. I don't know about you gals, but I for one am really enjoying this 'family time'," he laughed with a devilish glint in his eyes.

"Well, of course, YOU are having fun! You get to fulfill every man's fantasy of 2 women at the same time! I don't particularly care to lick my own daughter's ass!" Mom snidely remarked.

"Well, then it seems that you're in an argument with your own pussy. It seems to like this VERY much! Just for that smart-ass comment, I'm going to spank your naughty ass! You know better than to talk to me like that. I've been giving you too much leeway lately and I'm putting a stop to it now! Besides, I seem to recall telling you to use that tongue for rimming, not talking back to me!" Uncle Grant put her in her place.

Mom shut up at that point and started licking my forbidden passage again. As much as I hated to admit the fact to myself, I knew that her mouth on my butt felt incredibly good. If I had my hands loose, I would bring myself off to a good orgasm.

"Oh, shit, yes! Suck my ass, Mom! You're amazing!" I surprised all of us, especially myself, by suddenly shouting.

By now, my uncle's cock was very stiff from all of the action since he came down my throat. He pulled the "special" butt-plug from my mother's ass and rammed his dick into it to the hilt. She gasped when he sodomized her and stopped tossing my salad for a few seconds as she adjusted to this new onslaught of stimulation.

After a few minutes, Mom exclaimed, "Fuck my ass hard, Grant! Oh, God, it feels so good!"

Uncle Grant was happy to give her what she wanted. He slammed his cock into her ass furiously, while spanking it at the same time. This reminded her that he had promised her a spanking a short time ago. Clearly, he had not forgotten her punishment.

"Mom, please take care of my pussy too! Can I cum now, Uncle Grant? Please? I've been punished for a while. I can't take much more. Just let Mom get me off! I'll do anything you say!" I begged him.

"So, you'll do ANYTHING I say?" he taunted me.

"Yes, anything, PLEASE!" I pleaded desperately.

"Okay, I'll let you cum, IF you agree to suck my cum from your mother's ass, as soon as I'm finished with it," he insisted.

"Yes, Sir! Thank you SO much! Hurry up, Mom! I NEED to cum! Suck my clit and finger my butt!" I shouted.

Mom began sucking on me and inserted three fingers into my asshole. My uncle told her to add another one. I nearly gushed from that alone. I had the longest climax that I had ever experienced in my life. It went on for several minutes!

Uncle Grant instructed Mom, "Megan, make sure that you drink all of Gracy's juices from her cunt. I want it nice and clean. After all, she's gonna do the same for you after I cum up your ass. That's NOT going to be much longer. Your butt is nice and hot."

A minute later, he came, filling Mom's bowels with his hot seed. He kept fucking her until he softened. Then he pulled out of her and told her to stay put. He walked over to the headboard and removed my binds so I could rim her, which I did once the blood completely returned to my extremities.

Mom scooted up on the bed to make it easier for me to lick Uncle Grant's spunk from her back door. He watched us and stroked himself while I ate her ass. After it was entirely clean, he ordered me to suck her pussy, but not to let her cum until he gave permission.

He then commanded Mom to turn over so I could stick my hand up her ass, which I gladly did, returning the mixture of pain and pleasure that she gave me a while before. After about twenty agonizing minutes of this, he finally let me make her cum. I then drank up the juices that Mom gushed into my mouth when she squirted. Once again, I was returning the favor. We both collapsed on the bed.

My uncle now came on both of us after jerking off for so long. He was proud of himself, knowing that he had awakened something in his girls that neither of us wanted to admit even existed. We were more than just bi-curious; we were clearly bisexual.

"Alright, ladies, the butt-plugs go back in you for the rest of the night. I warned you that I would do this earlier. I'll remove them again in the morning. Now, let's get some shuteye," he told us.

*

This is the end of this part of our story. It will continue, in another story, with my new relationship with Tray and where that leads us. It will include our new arrangement with Tray's brother Drake and his fiancée Amber. Uncle Grant and Mom's tale will also continue in a separate story. That will involve their other sister, Aunt Peggy. You will still see each of us in all of the stories from time to time, but each story will have its primary characters, whose lives diverge from the original path. No one knew where our lives would take us, as is always the case in life.