Uncle's Hot Summer

Story Info
An uncle and nephew spend time together.
877 words
4.23
199.3k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pulling into my in-law's driveway to pick up my nephew, Chris. We were heading to the afternoon matinee, to see a movie we both were interested in. As I pulled up I saw that all the vehicles were gone. I ran the doorbell, but no one came to open the door. I opened the door and walked in.

"Anyone home?" I shouted.

"Just a minute Uncle Ken," I heard Chris shouting from upstairs.

I stood at the bottom of the staircase for what seemed like ten minutes. I finally started to walk upstairs and I turned the corner to Chris's bedroom. There was my nephew, sprawled out naked on the bed. He was stroking his cock up and down.

I stood at the doorway looking. Chris was blonde, but he had no pubic hair around his cock and balls. He looked to have about a seven inch cock that he was rubbing. He was totally oblivious to me standing there. I walked up to the bed. Chris opened his eyes and stared at me.

He wasn't embarrassed or anything like that. He looked too far gone to care at this time. He looked down at his erection, then back up at my face. He sort of nodded towards his cock, motioning as if to ask if I wanted it. I crawled onto the bed and placed my mouth directly over his cockhead and I began sucking.

Chris rolled his eyes back and began to moan. I moved my lips up and down his hard shaft now. Sucking that smooth pole between his legs. I must have caught Chris right before he was ready to cum. It wasn't but a couple of minutes before I felt a hot jet of cream hitting the back of my throat.

I sucked and drank as much as I could take down to my belly. My young, 20 year old nephew certainly shot a healthy load. After I felt him finally empty out, I let his cock slip from my lips.

I got up from the bed and began to strip off all my clothes. Chris just watched me, not moving. I then got back on the bed and was on top of my nephew. We started to kiss and suck on each other's mouth and tongues.

We were both getting quite heated there in bed. Chris was able to quickly recover. As I lay on top of him, I could feel his stiffening cock riding up and down my ass crack. I have to say, I was getting really turned on. I pushed back hard against his cock. His cum stained head would, every once in awhile, hit the opening to my ass. I could feel his mushroom probing right at my opening.

This was about all I could take by now. I reached back and found his shaft. I boosted myself up and then lowered my ass onto his love stem. Chris sunk into me in one smooth motion. My nephew knew just what to do.

Chris placed his hands on my ass at first, pulling at my ass cheeks. He then took my hips and guided me on to his thick fuck tool. He pushed as deep as he could possibly push. My ass inhaled all of his pole. I rode my nephew for a long time. Eventually, Chris flipped me over onto my back.

He took me by my ankles and pushed my legs way forward. My hole was exposed completely. Chris drove his long prick into me. No man ever fucked me as hard as he did that afternoon. Young guys like my nephew have a lot of cum in them. Chris pounded my tight tunnel for well over an hour. He then squirted ropes of hot cum into my ass. After a few minutes he was able to get hard again and take me once more.

Chris plowed my ass three good times. Each time I felt him giving me a scorching hot load. After the third time, we decided we better get cleaned up. We were supposed to be at the movies. We needed to leave the house.

We didn't go to the movies, however. I got us a cheap motel room. We ended up fucking even more. This time it was my turn to initiate my nephew. Chris told me he had never had a cock in his ass before. This would be his first time.

I had him get on all fours. He lifted his ass to me and I took my erect member and guided to his ass. Chris was very tight. It took me a long while to get completely inside him. Once I did, I fucked him hard and deep. My nephew was crying and begging for it, by the time I gave him his first load of man cum.

Chris told me later, that was the most sexually excited he had ever become. We finally finished our sexual escapades in the early evening. I needed to get Chris back to his house. We made plans to get together as often as we could that summer, before Chris had to go back to college.

I plan on relating more of our adventures, as the summer goes on.