Uncle's Unfinished Business Ch. 01

Story Info
College-bound teen submits to blackmail.
2.9k words
3.97
168.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. My name is Mario. I'm 40-year-old single Mexican man without children. Okay no children that I know of. I'm a computer repair shop owner. I kind of look like a dark version of Norm from Cheers.

I received some news two weeks ago that my uncle Joe, pasted away. He apparently had a heart attack. His neighbor found him naked. The coroner said the death happen during a sex activity. I guess that would explain the smile on his face. My uncle left me his house.

I was at his house clean up for the yard sale. My uncle's neighbor came by and gave me a sealed letter address to me from my uncle.

It said that if you are reading this, then I'm gone. He also said that he left me something in my secret hidden place. When I was kid, I had a secret hidden place in his garage. It was a lose board in the back of the garage.

I look and there was a manila folder. I went inside to open it up. Inside were a DVD, pictures, and newspaper clipping. The DVD said to play me first and also it had a date on it. It was dated the day before he died. I popped DVD in and on the screen was my uncle.

He goes into detail that he's going to blackmail the neighbor Kim, who lives directly behind him. My uncle said he was cleaning behind his shed and heard a car. The girl was crying to someone on the phone about the accident.

He said he read about it in the morning newspaper and then he put it all together. I read the clipping. It was dated a little over 2 weeks ago. It was unsolved hit and run. The driver hit a man on a bike.

I remember that the man made it, but was confined to a wheelchair. My uncle said he confronted the recently high school grad about the accident. He also brought a camera. He said that Kim is a hot fucking blond. He threatened her by saying he would go to the police.

She offered him money but all he wants for his silence was her 18-year-old body. Kim didn't want to give in, but she realized that she had no choice. He said for me to stop the DVD and check out the pictures.

I flipped threw the pictures. My fucking god she was hot. She was wearing a t-shirt and short cut-off shorts with sandals. Every picture had her stripping more and more. When she removes the shirt, her DD tits were pushing her black bikini top to the limit.

In another picture, he had her bent over a couch pulling down her shorts exposing her black bikini thong between two perfect ass cheeks. She had green eyes that highlighted her angel face. There were no more pictures.

I went to the DVD. He was laughing and asked me if I was hard. He explained that he wanted more, but they got interrupted. Her boyfriend was outside honking his horn. He was taking her to work at Hooters.

The pictures were taken for insurance. He told her that he would be back tomorrow or he will go to the police. The choice was hers. She caved and agreed, but she said we couldn't meet here.

Her dad works from home and Mondays are busy. He told to her to come to his house at noon in her Hooters uniform. He said he pointed towards his house threw the window. The DVD ended. I was trying to process all this at once.

I need to know what happen to my uncle. I needed to talk to Kim. She was my uncle's unfinished business. I looked outside the window to the backyard. I saw my neighbor's son looking at something threw the neighbor's back fence.

I went outside and around the corner to Kim's house. I knock and a middle age white answered the door. I introduced myself and so did he. I told him about my yard sale. He invited me in for drink.

We talked for ten minutes when this fucking hot blond comes threw the back door. She was what the neighbor's son was looking at. She was about 5' 8" and 110 pounds. Her tits were DD's. Her father introduces her to as his daughter Kim.

She had the black bikini on. She did have a towel around her waist. She had just finished sunbathing outside by the pool. Just then, her dad took a business call in his office.

That left us alone. I told her about my uncle. She asked how he had died. I told her that I knew how and who caused it. She froze for few seconds. She sat in silence. I told her that I want to talk, before I go to the police.

All she did was nodded. I told her my yard sale ends in a few hours. I told her be over at my uncle s house by 2 or else. I left her with her thoughts. I made a killing selling my uncle's antiques.

I had placed three hidden cameras in the living room. It was about ten till two, when there was a knock on the door. I turned the cameras on and headed for the door.

I opened it and there was Kim. She was wearing sweats, white t-shirt, and tennis shoes. I wanted to take her right then and there. I took a couple seconds to soaking her beauty. She said her measurements were 34DD-22-33.

I asked her to tell me what happen the day she was going to meet my uncle. She said that she came by in her Hooter s uniform. He let her in and he took a seat on his recliner. She said that she tried to plead with him.

He got up in front of my face and said, "you shut the fuck up and do what I say." He returned to his seat and turned the radio on. He told me to strip. I kicked of shoes and socks. I was moving my hips side to side; trying to imaging it was my boyfriend.

But what I saw was an old fat man with a huge bald spot on his head. He had white robe on with only dirty looking red boxers underneath. He started to rotate his finger for me to hurry. I grabbed the bottom of my shirt to remove it.

My tits were left in a white bra. I grabbed my shorts and then he shouted, "STOP". He said for me to turn around and then take them off. I did what he said, and pulled my orange shorts with pantyhose all in one. All was left was my white bra and thong.

He waved his hand at me to come closer. He removed his robe. His fat body was really gross. He smiled at me with his missing teeth grin. He said for me to show him my tits.

I released my girls from their prison underneath my bra. He told me to get on him. I did, and in no time he was on my tits. He squeezed them and put my pink nipple in his mouth. He would go back and forth to each nipple.

This went on for a few minutes. Then his creepy old ass hands begin rubbing down my body. One hand was on my ass and the other was rubbing outside my panties that were hiding my shaved pussy.

After a few minutes of his rubbing, my body started to betray me. I was about to orgasm, but he stopped me and said to get off. I did and he told me to give him my wet panties. I removed it and gave it to him.

He held it to his nose to inhale my smell. I looked down and saw a huge tent in his boxers. He saw my eyes and said its time to suck my BMW. You're what!! My Big Mexican Weiner, he said.

He ordered me to kneel and unlock his BMW from its prison. I reached for his boxers. But he said, no. Not with your hands, with your mouth. I move mouth to the waistband of his boxers. I inhaled his foul body odor.

My lips made contact with his boxers. I closed my eyes and pulled down his boxers with my mouth. My whole face made contact with his pubic hair, cock, and balls.

After removing his boxers, I looked up and saw his BMW. It looked like my boyfriends 8-inch cock. But the difference was that this old man's was fucking thick, really thick. His pole hypnotized me. He told that I had to beg for his cock.

I shook my head no. He got in my face and said for me to get my shit and get the fuck out!! He said that he was going to the police station. I was crying and began to panic. My life was passing before my eyes. I said no I will cooperate. Please don't go to the cops. I really hated this fucker for what he was going to have me do.

He sat back down and said for me to beg for his BMW. I looked up at him with my sparkling green eyes. I said to him in sexy voice I could muster, Please let me suck your big cock. He was pleased with my words.

He grabbed the back of my head with one hand, his massive meat with the other and slaps my face with his cock. He hit me a few times on the side of face before jamming his tool passed my pink full lips. After I got passed his filthy body odor, I was able to maintain a steady pace.

Little by little he fed more of his meat. I keep my eyes shut and he then yelled for me to open them. He said, "I want you to keep your eyes on me." When I did I could tell that I had most of dick in my mouth.

His saggy balls under big dick keep slamming into my chin. His pubes would tickle my nose. He starts talking dirty to me. He called me whore, cunt, and bitch while I was pleasing him. I had given head before, but this was a rough throat fuck.

The next ten minutes, all that was heard was my slurping and his moaning with excitement. I couldn't t believe that he hadn't cummed. I started to roll his balls in my hand to help speed up the process.

He said, "I going to cum down your throat!" I tried to avoid that but his grip on my head was too strong. The first blast went down my throat. His member continues to flood my throat with his seed. He finally released my head and my mouth released his cock.

But not before his BMW empty out the last of its seed on my face. I fell to floor and tried not choke on gallons of cum that he gave me. I said to him if he had a towel to wipe my face. I didn't get a response.

I wiped as much off with my hands. I looked up and he was asleep. I got up and went into kitchen to grab some paper towels. I cleaned my face and returned to living room. I said, "Hey Asshole," and I looked at him and he wasn't sleeping. He wasn't breathing.

I panic and I didn't know what to do. So I got dressed and left. So you just left my uncle there alone, I said. You didn't even call for help. She begins to cry and say she is sorry. You were my uncle's unfinished business. Now you are my business.

She just looked at me with her teary green eyes and expected for me to have pity for her. She said that she is leaving for college in ten days. I told her that I didn't t know that jail had a college. She started to plead with me not to say anything.

I began to enjoy this newly found power. My mind was spinning with all this wicked ideas. I told her that I would let her go to college. She started to thank me before I cut her off. But, I have certain conditions that have to be meeting by you to buy my silence.

She looked like a deer in headlights and hanging on my words. First, you are mine for next ten days. 0ther than family things I expect you be at my disposal with no exceptions. Second, you are not allowed to do anything with your boyfriend.

Third, and most importantly I need a replacement. She finally spoke, what do you mean replacement? I told her that I would need someone to keep me company while she was at college.

She seemed puzzle by what I ask of her. I told her that she must know someone that she disliked enough. She said the only person she could think of was her Nikki. Nikki was her former best friend.

Her and Nikki had a fallen out because Kim's current boyfriend. They both wanted him, but Kim got him. Nikki wasn't too happy. She started to spread rumors that Kim was sleeping around. Kim always wanted to pay her back. I asked her if she had a picture of her.

She pulled Nikki profile page. According to her page, her measurements were 34DD-26-34. She looked like Kim. The only difference, Nikki had jet-black hair. She also looked a little taller. She was about 5 '10" and 105 pounds. I couldn't t wait to get my hands on her.

I told that she we do. Is there anything you know about her that I can use? She said she knows that she baby-sits for her neighbors. She has boys over. She knew that if the neighbors or her dad knew she would be in big trouble.

I looked at Kim and I want see more. I told her we could talk about Nikki later. I was hard just by her presence. I wanted her pussy now. I told to her to strip. To my surprise, she didn't t hesitate and took off her shirt.

She had black sports bra underneath. She shook of her shoes and socks. She grabbed the waistband of her sweats and pulled off her smoking hot body. All that she had on left was her black bra and thong. She took of her bra and her beautiful tits were on display.

She looks straight at me and grabs her thong. I told her to stop. She looked confused. I told her to leave them and lay on her back on the couch. I walked over to her. I must have looked like an animal with lust in my eyes.

I raised her legs and got between them. I look into her eyes and her silence was golden. I reached and pulled her panties off. Her aroma from her bald pussy was seductive. I started to suck on the outside of her pussy.

I went in clockwise motion. I lapped it a few times. She was moaning louder and louder with each lap. Then my tongue split her pink slit. My tongue was like a diabetic and her pussy was hidden the insulin.

She finally couldn't t hold back anymore and flooded by tongue with her pussy juice. My 9-inch cock was fucking hard. I got up and I undressed with the quickness. I looked down and her eyes were closed.

She lost in ecstasy to realize that my ruler was inches from her bald cunt. I lean forward a place the tip of my rod at the entrance of her pussy. Her eyes shoot back as I grabbed her hips.

I pressed forward as her pussy suck my cock in. Her pussy was still soaked from her own juices, which made it easy for my dick to go in. I got about 6-inches in till I stop. I move my dick out about 6 inches then slammed it back in. I repeated this for about 10 minutes.

I then grabbed her legs and place them on my shoulders. With her toes pointed to the ceiling, I plowed into her pussy. Her pussy sucked in all my 9-inches. I was in heaven. All that was heard for five minutes was my grunting and her moaning.

She had had another orgasm during this time. I was dripping sweat all over. I looked at her and she looked at me and I couldn't t hold out any longer. My dick erupted in her moist pussy. I had a lot of cum. I stay in her for couple minutes before I got off of her.

We both got dressed. I told her that I want to see her tomorrow. She asked me what time. I told her I'm throwing a party for one of my employees at my computer shop. I gave here the address and told her to there at 5.

I told her to dress hot. I watched her ass as she left. She didn't t know that the party ended at 5. I was going to give her to my top employee named Roger. Roger was leaving my computer shop to attended Yale. Kim would be a great going away present.