Uncommon Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,561 Followers

Feeling satisfied with myself I headed home. I decided that the nonsense had to stop and I was determined to remove the restraint as soon as possible.

I showered and then went to the kitchen to survey my meagre collection of household tools. In sum total I had a hammer, an adjustable screwdriver and a craft knife none of which were going to be of much help.

On closer examination the padlock appeared to be an expensively engineered piece so snugly fitted that it would be difficult to introduce a tool and, whilst I might kid myself, my chances of picking the lock were zero.

This left me to consider the device itself. It was close fitting and I would have to be exceedingly careful. There was no way that I was going to make attempt with a saw and bolt cutters seemed a brutal option; besides, I had read a couple of accounts of men who had made wound up with lacerations.

The fact was that it would have been much easier to enlist the help of someone else but I was not, as yet, prepared to face the embarrassment.

I was still pondering my options when the phone rang. It took me a second or two to recognize Naomi's voice.

"Dress nicely and take down this address."

Every instinct told me not to go but I decided that if I met her face to face she would see that I was serious and that it had to end.

The taxi dropped me at an address near the embassy district in a street of terraced Georgian houses. Each was set out on four floors and must have been worth millions but the discrete brass plates on the entrance pillars showed that they were now home to a number of different private banks and wealth funds.

My first thought was that Naomi had brought me to where she worked but when her taxi arrived she led me to a side street where the houses were no less impressive but were clearly private residences.

She looked stunning in a pale blue sheath styled dress but there was no time for small talk as she led me up the entrance steps to the first house in the row. At the door she tapped in an eight digit code and ushered me into an opulently furnished hallway.

There was a liveried doorman standing next to an elevator and he nodded to Naomi in recognition as she pressed the call button.

I followed her in and was mildly surprised when the lift descended rather than ascended.

We were decanted into what appeared to be a private bar but, more than that, there was a sense of exclusivity and discrete wealth.

The walls were wood panelled and beautifully carved to match the leather seats and tables. The carpet, with its Islamic geometric design, looked exquisite and must have cost a king's ransom

By contrast the bar itself was more modern and its backdrop was a wall of malt whiskey bottles from distilleries only one or two of which I recognized.

There were only two other patrons; both were in suits but one was also wore a gutrah, marking him out as an Arab, whilst his companion looked Eastern European. They both glanced appreciatively in Naomi's direction as she took a seat and invited me to sit opposite her.

A waitress came to take our order but she was a waitress like no other. Wearing a form fitting cocktail dress she was a living dream. It was as if she were a movie star whose name I could not quite place.

I was so entranced that I simply nodded when Naomi suggested cocktails. Moments later the drinks were served but this time by another girl equally as stunning.

The cocktail tasted strong but I sipped it without thought as I watched a number of these hostesses come and go. Ellen, Naomi and Beth would cause men to stop in the street but there was something almost ethereal about the beauty of these young women. I put them all in their early twenties and each spoke with an educated, cut-glass, accent.

I realized that I had almost finished my drink barely having spoken to Naomi who seemed amused by my captivation. A second cocktail materialized but I hardly noticed. I was watching the arab who was whispering to one of the girls.

She leaned over a little to catch what he was saying but, at the same moment, she shot a glance in my direction and my breath caught in my throat. Her eyes, set beneath perfectly sculpted dark eyebrows, were deep blue and seemed to see right through me. As she stood up again she shook out her lustrous black hair which hung to the small of her back.

There was an brief exchange between the girls at the bar and then music began to float in the air. There were no visible speakers but the clarity and vibrancy was beyond anything I had ever heard before.

A drum and double bass were laying down a soothing rhythm and then they were joined by single trumpet. I immediately recognized the style of Chris Botti but I had never heard it quite like this. It was like being immersed in sound.

The dark haired girl came over to our table and stood beside me. She flashed me an obscenely perfect smile and then closed her eyes. For a few seconds nothing happened but then the music seemed to flow through her and she began to move.

It began as a gentle sway but, as the notes began to soar, she used her arms and hips to create a physical embodiment of the sound. It was a slow, sensuous, interpretation but her movements enticed the eye to take in the contours of her body from her beautifully shaped breasts to the litheness of her long legs.

I am well travelled, and have been to any number of lap dancing clubs and strip joints, but I had never seen anything so charged with eroticism. It helped that the music was a favourite of mine but there was an imminent danger that, henceforth, I was forever going to associate it with an agonizing pain in the groin.

When it was over she smiled and left without a word. It was a few seconds before I managed to collect myself and turned my attention to Naomi.

"Should I have given her something?"

She laughed.

"Don't be so crass. She probably earns several times what you make in a year, but then they do have an incredibly short shelf life."

With that she beckoned one of the other girls and whispered a few words and I took the opportunity to drain my second drink. I did not know what was in it but it was certainly starting to have an effect. I noticed that Naomi had hardly touched hers.

As I put down my glass the dark haired girl came back to the table, and I wondered if she was going to dance again, but she remained standing by my chair.

"Naomi tells me that you wanted to thank me."

It was a surprise that the girl and Naomi apparently knew one another but not nearly as big a surprise as what came next. The girl reached behind her back and slowly unfastened the zip of her dress. Then, looking at me as if I were a simpleton, she smiled.

"It's probably better if you kneel."

Another of the hostesses appeared at my shoulder and took custody of the dress as if this were all perfectly normal and I was vaguely aware that the arab and his companion had lit up cigars and had turned their chairs towards us.

The girl stood in just her underwear but it looked as if it was custom made for her. Her breasts filled the cups of her bra like a mould, accentuating their delightful uplift, and the silk embroidery of her panties seemed designed to draw the eye to the smooth curve of her sex.

The same pattern was repeated in the welts of her dark stockings which were supported by a simple garter belt.

On another woman the look may have appeared a little trashy but this was the polar opposite. She smiled, confident in the effect that she was having on everyone in the room male and female.

The audience swelled as two more hostesses drifted into the circle to watch the proceedings but the girl paid them no heed her eyes holding mine in a steady gaze.

"I'm waiting."

I felt a little odd, as if it was just me alone in the room with this young goddess who knew my every desire. All assertiveness seemed drained from me and I experienced a sense of disembodiment as I knelt before her.

My hands were shaking like a callow adolescent as I reached out to ease her panties down her legs. As she stepped out of them I slowly raised my eyes to the smooth perfection of her sex.

It had a pampered sheen and I felt an almost uncontrollable urge to trace its shape with my tongue.

I hesitated for an instant as I tried to come to terms with this desire but she saw right through me. Many had knelt at this particular shrine and many more would give all that they had to do so.

The background murmur increased in volume threatening to intrude but she remained in control.

"You may begin..."

I wanted to open my mouth wide and swallow her whole but it was not befitting. Instead, I held myself in check, extended my tongue, and slowly roamed over the full extent of her firm mound.

She indulged me for a moment or two but then she placed her hand on my head and began to guide me.

She kept me from the opening itself and eased me downwards to where a glistening trickle of moisture was escaping her. As I licked I audibly breathed in her scent and there was laughter from the gathering.

I knew that she was playing to gallery but I did not care. My single focus was that flawless delta and I groaned as she finally allowed me a more intimate contact.

I sealed my lips to her, accepting her offering, and caressed with my tongue as I pressed ever deeper.

She remained still, fully in command, but, inside, her body told a different story. She began to deliquesce and my tongue was bathed in warm moisture transmitting her taste.

I formed the impression that I had exceeded her expectations, that this was now something more than just putting on a show, but as her climax began to bloom she retained her composure. I had to swallow hard but her legs barely quivered as it broke over her.

She pushed me from her to a round of applause and I felt the heat of embarrassment added to my already reddened face. She was handed a robe and then everyone melted away as if it had never happened.

I needed to find a washroom to clean myself up but Naomi was draining her glass.

"Come on. Our car's here."

Feeling slightly bemused I allowed her to lead me back up to street level where, for the first time since we had entered the club, my manhood finally relented in its anguished attempts to break out from its prison.

I looked around for a taxi but Naomi pulled me towards a dark Mercedes parked at the kerb. As we approached a female chauffeur got out and opened the rear door. She was dressed in a neat, black, two-piece with stylish knee boots and could have come from the same school that turned out the club's hostesses.

I got in next to Naomi and the car glided into traffic. I was still uncomfortably warm and buzzing from the effects of the alcohol that I had consumed when she turned to me. I was taken completely unawares when she took my face in her hands and kissed me fully on the mouth.

Instinctively, I tried to meet her tongue with mine but she was ravenously devouring me. Only as she broke away to lick at my mouth did I begin to comprehend. She was seeking out the taste of the girl.

I found the idea shocking but, at the same time, extremely arousing with predictable results. I winced with pain as Naomi hauled up her dress.

"Eat me!"

My eyes flicked to the rear view mirror to catch the chauffeur smiling at me but I had no time for contemplation as Naomi tugged me down to my knees. The rear of the car was spacious and allowed plenty of room but, if we stopped in traffic, anyone could look in.

She had shed her underwear somewhere along the way and her sex looked raw and excited, a complete contrast to the girl at the club. I wanted to turn away but I was being driven by darker forces.

With her legs open her scent quickly invaded the confined space and so I was surprised to hear the air conditioning being cut out altogether. It was probably the last rational thought that I had before she pulled me in and held me tightly to her sex.

My earlier performance, or perhaps just the girl, must have gotten to her in a big way. She worked her hips, grinding herself into my face, and came almost immediately but it was just the beginning.

She did not want to come down altogether and she told me to get my tongue deep inside where, even as I was experiencing the fullness of her first climax, I caught the fresher taste of a second starting to develop.

Minutes passed as she regathered her strength and I was dimly aware that the volume of traffic had diminished. I guessed that she had, in some way, signalled the chauffeur to take her time and find a quieter route.

Eventually she wanted to be licked and I set to work on the, now familiar, folds of her labia but my initial lust was spent. She sprawled lazily and I could almost believe that she was enjoying my discomfort; it seemed an age before she finally drew me on to her clitoris.

As I licked at the engorged bud the car began to accelerate and continued to do so at an alarming rate. Naomi began to swear as she urged me to greater effort and she screamed as she started to come. I heard an accompanying peal of laughter from the driver's seat before the car eventually slowed to something closer to legal.

I tried to get up but Noami closed her legs holding me to her sex until the final tremors had passed. When she released me the car came to a stop and I sat up to find myself outside of my own apartment.

Chapter 4

Only as I closed the front door did it occur to me that I had not even broached the subject of the key. I took a shower and the need to take myself in hand was the strongest I had ever known but I had to get my mind in focus.

The following morning I was scheduled to conduct the dummy run of the pre trial review at Wards. The PTR was a formality but I wanted to leave nothing to chance; to lose the case at the preliminary stage would sound the death knell for my career prospects.

I was lucky to get Wards on board as co-counsel. Their experience was second to none and I feared that the French defence lawyers may already have approached them. It was a relief when Wards confirmed that they had no conflict of interest and would act with us.

I turned up at their offices first thing and, as ever, I was impressed with their professionalism. They retained one of their offices as a mocked up court room complete with judges table and witness stand.

Through the course of the day I put up my eleven expert witnesses and led them to the succinct, precise, answers that we had prepared. Not one of them buckled under severe cross examination from Wards who took the part of the defence lawyers.

That evening I was feeling really confident and the more so when I came up for a plan for the restraint. I was going to present myself at the local hospital casualty department and tell them that it was a stag night prank that had gone too far. They might have a laugh at my expense after the event but what would that matter.

I was all set when the phone rang. I had a worrying premonition and, sure enough, it was a woman's voice. For some reason I expected Ellen but it was Beth at the other end of the line.

"Are you free this evening? The others are both away for the night and I think we need to talk. Can you come over?"

I should have said no. I had another session booked with Wards the following day but there was something about her tone of voice. I think I sensed a measure of contrition and I hoped that we had, after all, made a connection. In some indefinable way she really appealed to me.

On an impulse I bought wine and flowers on the way over and she looked suitably pleased as she opened the door.

She appeared different. She had her dark hair swept back from her face and retained in a tight chignon. She was also wearing makeup and my immediate impression was of an Egyptian princess.

This was slightly at odds with her outfit which looked hippy chic. Her blouse was a deep shade of red, beautifully embroidered with a motif of birds and flowers, forming a match with her full length cheesecloth skirt.

As I followed her in my eyes were drawn to the sway of her hips and the shapeliness of her pert derriere.

She poured wine and, whilst the atmosphere was definitely strained to begin with, I soon began to feel relaxed in her company. I had formed the impression of a cats and dogs

do-gooder but it transpired that she was a consultant surgeon and her job took her all over the world.

I found myself bragging a little about my own job and particularly the importance and complexity of my current case and, to her credit, she managed to look interested.

I was wondering how I could take things to another level when she suddenly stood up and took my hand.

"Come to bed."

She led the way upstairs to a room with similar dimensions to Ellen's but far more exotically decorated. The centrepiece was the bed itself with elaborately carved head and foot boards.

I am no expert but I could see that the work was beautifully detailed. I leaned in to take a closer look and then floundered as she pushed me on to the bed. I rolled over onto my back and she threw herself on top of me.

"Do you trust me?"

It was an odd question. I had convinced myself that her interest was genuine and that she was now going to free me. Without waiting for my answer she reached beneath the pillows and pulled out two pairs of pink novelty handcuffs. Lisa and I had actually used such things before but they were little tougher than paper clips and the fun was over almost before it began.

She coaxed my arm towards the bed post and I smiled and went along with it figuring that I would spring a surprise as soon as she thought she had me.

With one wrist secured she paused and took off her blouse to reveal her naked breasts. They were much as I had imagined them, firm globes that would be the desired template for any woman seeking an enhancement, but hers were perfectly natural.

Now, as she leant across to secure my other wrist, she brushed my face with her nipples which underwent an astonishing transformation. Within seconds they shaded from coral pink to a vivid vermillion and stood proudly engorged.

As I looked my tongue moved in my mouth and I wanted her to feed them to me but, now that I was secure, she stood up to finish undressing. It took just half a minute to divest herself of her skirt and panties and then she started on me.

She slipped off my shoes and socks and then, with a little more effort, she relieved me of my trousers and undershorts. She smiled slyly as she played her hand over my imprisoned manhood before undoing my shirt to reveal my chest.

"Are you going to unlock me?"

"All in good time."

She began to run her hands all over my body which was very soothing but, at the same time, very arousing to the extent that I gave a groan of pain.

"Please..."

She ignored my entreaty and began to slide her body over mine. I could feel the firmness of her nipples and then the increasing wetness of her sex. Twisting and turning she worked her way up from my legs, over my torso, even taking in my captive arms.

Slowly but surely she was oiling my skin using the fur of her sex as a brush. Had I known beforehand what she intended I would have refused to cooperate but, now that it was actually happening, I felt a real charge.

There seemed to be a measure of cause and effect. The more of my body that she covered the more aroused she became and her scent lay over us like a blanket.

Finally, she rested on top of me and began to grind her sex against my restraint. She had her eyes closed but her face, just inches above mine, expressed a look of increasing ecstasy.

I could not help myself. I thrust my hips in an effort to meet her but only at the expense of a growing ache between my legs. I forced myself to remain still, in the hope that she would understand, but she was lost in her own private nirvana.

krr1957
krr1957
1,561 Followers