Unconditional Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Alison invites him to a BBQ.
5.8k words
4.66
62.2k
61
4

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to class the next day as planned and ran into Alison during lunch like the day before. We talked for a while before heading to our next classes and before I knew it, the day was over. After class, I went to the mall with Jamie and a few of our friends.

They had asked us to tag along and we were not going to refuse, as we loved hanging out as often as possible. When we got to the mall the first thing we all did was walk around for a while, popping in and out of different stores for a bit. Around six o'clock we made our way to the nearest McDonalds and got something to eat.

I sat down next to Jamie and we started having our own private conversation; I knew what she wanted to ask me and I was happy to talk about it with her.

"So, what's up with you and Alison?" she asked.

"Nothing yet; I'm still trying to work up the nerve to ask her out."

"Oh please, she totally digs you. I can tell just by looking at her."

I laughed, proceeding to start on my food while Jamie went on and on about how she was positive that if I just asked, Alison would probably agree to go on a date with me. It was not that I didn't' want to believe her or trust her word, I just did not think I would be that lucky. Why would someone as hot as Alison want to go out with me?

"Hey," Joe said stepping into the conversation and taking me by surprise a little.

"Are you guys talking about Alison?"

"Yep," I replied.

"Mike here has a crush on Ali; I'm trying to convince him to ask her out."

I blushed, having not really wanted anyone else to know about what was going on. I didn't' know if anyone had a thing for Alison besides me or if they would be offended knowing that I liked her as well. The last thing I wanted was for anyone to make fun of me for not having the balls to ask a hot girl on a simple first date. The look in Joe's eyes though did not say that he was angry with me or displeased in the least bit. There was something else there, like humor like he wanted to bust' out laughing for some reason.

"You like Alison," he asked as if unable to believe it.

"So what if I do?"

"Oh nothing," he said sitting down next to Jamie.

"I mean hey, that's fine. If you don't mind the fact that she probably has a bigger dick then you do."

"What the fuck are you talking about," I asked, shocked that he would even say such a thing. What' the hell was he talking about; Alison was a girl, so how was it even physically possible for her to have a dick in the first place, let alone one bigger than mine. Unless of course he was just joking with me' or something, which secretly I prayed he was.

"You've never heard; well guess I have to tell you then. Rumor has it that Alison is a transsexual and that she has one big fucking cock."

Jamie laughed shaking her head, reached over and gave Joe a light shove.

"Stop fucking with him," she said obviously not believing him.

"I'm not fucking around; it's what her last boyfriend Bill said about her."

"Bill?"

Yeah Bill," he replied.

I noticed the look in Jamie's eyes, one that said how annoyed she was with the story that Joe was about to begin telling me. When he finished, I was a bit surprised at everything I had learned. Apparently, this Bill guy' had broken up with Alison about a year and a half ago and after he did he had gone around telling the entire campus that Alison had a dick.

Later everyone found out that Alison had broken up with him because he was unemployed and refused to look for work. So' naturally, they declared it just a rumor stating that he had just been pissed off at her for dumping his lazy ass.

"So it's not true?" I asked.

Joe shrugged his shoulders, stood up and threw his empty soda in the trash' can right beside him. He looked back at me and laughed, as if he were a bit unsure.

"No one really knows for sure," he said honestly.

"Let me know if you find out though, will yah?"

He walked away leaving me with Jamie to ponder what he had just told me. Was it true, or was it just a stupid fucking rumor. I had no idea and I really did believe that Joe had no idea either. I asked Jamie, and she told me this was' the first time she had ever even heard of such a story. I wanted to know the truth, but I was not about to just walk right up to Alison and ask her about it; what would I say anyway?

"Hey, I heard you have a penis...is that true?"

Fuck no, I thought. There was no way I was going to be that rude or disrespectful towards her when there was a possibility that it might not even be anything more than a stupid bullshit rumor that her ex started just because he was pissed that she had broken up with him.

"So what are you going to do?" Jamie asked me, obviously aware that Joe had gotten me thinking about all of this.

"I'm going to ask her out; I just don't know how."

She smiled at me, placed her hands over mine and I knew by looking at that goofy look on her face what she had in mind. It wasn't' hard to tell.

"I'll help you figure it out,"

Maybe that wasn't' such a bad thing either. I mean hell' what did I have to lose. Jamie was always good at thinking of stuff like this, so I knew if I really wanted to then I could trust her judgment and trust her to help me think of some way to ask her on a date.

Alison's POV I left the campus after my final class of the day with my best friend Christy. She was also the only other friend I had, that happened to be a transsexual like' I was. We'd' known each other since senior year of high school when' she transferred from another school so she could start her transition.

Christy and I had been through a lot together since we first became friends all those years ago. She had been there for me all through the ordeal with Bill and she was the one who helped me understand that he was never going to change. She was also there for me after the breakup when he went off and tried to tell the entire school about what I really was.

Thank god, someone convinced everyone it was just a stupid rumor, or I probably would have dropped out of classes right away.

Christy and her boyfriend Ryan were having some issues lately; nothing major that might lead to a breakup. It was just that they had been arguing over stupid things, financial stuff mostly and Christy needed someone to vent to about all of it; plus I had told her about Mike and she was eager to hear everything about him.

We went to a nearby coffee shop, I ordered a cappuccino and Christy just ordered a regular coffee. After an hour of listening to my dear friend go on a rant about how her boyfriend had pissed her off, I managed to help her find the humor in the argument she had, had with him the night before and in a matter of minutes she was cracking up laughing with me. She felt a lot better and I felt good just knowing I could be there for her as she had done for me many times in the past.

"So tell me about this guy Mike,"

I had been waiting for that to come up of course, I had waited letting her talk about her problems. I did not want to just' start talking about Mike and interrupt her, that would be rude and I was not like that.

"What about him?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know, for starters...is he cute?"

I laughed, and nodded my head blushing. "He's fucking hot,"

"Oh really, well does he give you a boner?"

We both started laughing again and I shook my head taking a sip of my cappuccino before continuing to tell her all about Mike.

"He just seemed so shy," I said. "I was glad he finally talked to me though; oh god, when I got home you have no idea how fucking turned on I was. I had to rub one off in the shower just so I could get some sleep."

"Wow, masturbating now are we," she joked with me. I sighed, leaning back in my chair and blushed. She knew what was on my mind clearly. I wanted to ask him out but I had no idea what to say or do or how to ask him.

"What's the matter; why don't you just pop the question will you?"

"He is a straight boy. I would be stupid to even dream of him saying yes."

"Stop being so hard on yourself,"

I was hard on myself, I always was, that was just my character I guess. I had been that way for a very long time and it was something I was trying to stop doing, but I had, had very little success in getting myself to stop.

"Hey, why don't you invite him to that barbeque that your parents are having next week? That would be cool, right?"

I thought it over for a second or two. My mom and dad were having their annual barbeque to celebrate the beginning of the spring and I usually was' always allowed to bring a guest. Generally' I always brought Christy with me though.

"Are you sure," I asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. We go with you every year; I'm not going to get mad because you decided to take an actual date with you for once."

I laughed. It was just like Christy to be so pushy with me about things like this. Ever since I had broken up with Bill she had been there for me and' trying to help me find someone who would treat me with respect.

"I guess I could ask him,"

"Damn right you could; don't worry about it okay? I'm sure it will be fine."

I really hoped she was right. I did not want to have my feelings hurt, I knew sometimes that was unavoidable but I felt like I really liked Mike and it might hurt pretty' bad if he were to get angry and walk away. By now I should have been use to it I suppose, but I just wasn't' anywhere near use to it.

Mike's POV The next day, at class I was exhausted. After the mall the previous night' we all decided to go hang out at Joe's house and drink together. I was only twenty years old, which meant I could not buy alcohol but Joe was willing to hook me up. I had not gotten in until very late, hence why I was so unbelievably tired. Jamie had not come to school today at all, to sick from drinking so much the night before she had been puking all morning long.

I felt sorry for her and had promised to bring her a two' liter bottle of Ginger Ale to help calm her stomach after class.

I made my way from Carpentry to writing class and when I got to writing class, I found that Alison was already in her seat. When she realized Jamie was not there though, I smiled and motioned for her to move over some so she could sit closer to me and we could talk. It was nice to be this close.

"So I wanted to ask you a question," I said. It was time to finally get' this out and in the open, after Jamie had helped me come up with a way to break the tension.

"Oh, actually I had something to ask you to."

Well that certainly threw me a curveball, but no big deal I suppose.

"You go first,"

"Okay. Well, my parents always have this annual barbeque every year to celebrate the beginning of spring. I usually bring my friend Christy and her boyfriend but they can't' make it this year. So I was wondering if you might want to go with me instead."

I could not believe my luck. I was finally about to ask her if she would go on a date with me, and she asked me before I could even get the question out. This made it all so much easier though I did kind of regret not being able to be the one to ask first.

"Of course, that would be great."

"Great, So the party is this Saturday from three to seven, I can pick you up at your house if you want since obviously you don't know how to get there."

"Yeah, that works. Hey, thanks for inviting me by the way. I really appreciate it and I'm looking forward to getting to hang with you a little more."

"Oh it's no problem," she said.

Class started and we both stopped talking so as not to anger our instructor; I just could not wait for the day to end. Saturday was two days from now, and I was excited already for this opportunity. I could not wait.

I was in my room, in complete darkness and silence. I must have fallen asleep, and it probably had gotten dark. I jumped when I heard footsteps outside my bedroom door though and sat straight up.

Reaching under my pillow for the knife I kept under there, I was on guard ready for anything. As the door opened, though I found myself more surprised than fearful or anxious because the person standing there now was none other than Alison.

I put the knife away and watched as she stepped closer to the bed and crawled under the sheets with me. What was going on; this could not possibly be happening right now.

I could feel the warmth of her body, her skin pressing against my own and I could smell her sweet scent. She leaned in close and I was in heaven as she pressed those beautiful lips to mine and kissed me passionately. I ran my hands up and down her back, tasting her strawberry lipstick and then the next thing I knew our clothes were completely gone.

She was going down on me sucking my cock, giving' me the best blowjob I had received in a pretty' long time to be honest. I could feel myself getting closer and closer when suddenly the suction stopped and with it so did the pleasure. She moved up some, sitting on my chest and my eyes went wide with surprise.

Right in front of my lips was the biggest fucking cock I had ever seen in my life; I never saw another dick besides my own, except for in porn but this was not a normal sized penis.

"Open wide," she said.

The next thing I knew she was grabbing me by the hair and shoving her cock down my throat, gagging me as she started to quite literally throat fuck me and she was loving it to.

She moaned and laughed and called out my name as she' skull fucked me shoving her dick in and out of my mouth and I inhaled the smell of her balls which were pressed up against my chin.

"I'm going to cum now baby,"

She pulled her cock out of my mouth and started stroking right in front of me and my eyes went wide as she started to cum all over my face. There was so much cum, gallons of it, and she was shooting it not only in my face but in my mouth as well. I started choking on it, because there was just too much to swallow.

"That's right you dirty little fucking cum whore, eat my' cum."

I shot wide' awake in my bed gasping for air, covered in sweat and the feeling of something wet in my boxers was immediately recognizable.

It was a dream; it was just a crazy fucking wild ass dream, and nothing more. I was a bit surprised though that I had cum in my sleep; wet dreams were a rarity for me. To have had one to any dream at all let alone one like that, especially one like that...that was just a little creepy.

Obviously, the idea that Alison could have a dick had still not left my mind. I was convinced it was just a silly rumor that I could prove was not real, but that dream had really been crazy. Was I somehow hoping she had a dick? No, that was even crazier than the dream itself.

I got out of bed and started cleaning myself up, getting ready for a shower before I would actually go to sleep for the rest of the night. In the morning' I would forget all about this, and move on. I would see the day of the BBQ that Alison was not a man at all; or at least I could only hope that was the case.

The next day I woke up, and made an effort to dress to impress. Alison picked me up around noon and she seemed pretty' impressed by the way I looked. She was quite beautiful herself and I had to position myself in the seat so it was harder to notice the shape of my erection. Her parents lived in a beautiful house in Cherry Hill New Jersey, and I mean a beautiful house to.

Four bedrooms' two bathrooms and two showers; a living room and kitchen finished basement and spacious backyard with a pool. Kathy and George, her parents were a nice couple and had been together for years apparently.

Kathy was a very talkative woman who could hold a good conversation while George was the opposite, seeming to be pretty' quiet but a nice guy all, in all. I was happy to have met such a nice family but saddened that I had not had as good a life as it looked like she had growing up.

My father left when I was thirteen, thrown out by my mother who caught him cheating for the hundredth time and after that he made very little effort to keep in touch with his only son.

I came to realize this did not matter much to me and by fifteen' I had turned to punk rock music for an outlet. I started going to parties and drinking more then I probably should have, getting into fights and causing all kinds of trouble. It was only recently I had gotten out of that lifestyle just before I started going back to school, and now here I was.

After having a nice conversation with Kathy about how good of a child Alison had been, the two of us were left alone in the kitchen and I was kind of liking it that way really.

"So, I like your parents," I said.

"Yeah everybody does; they seem to like you to."

"That's good to know. I couldn't really tell with your dad though."

She laughed and sat down at the kitchen table not really seeming too worried despite the concerned look on my own face. I guess she knew him best.

"Don't worry about dad. He's just a very quiet guy; nothing against you."

I believed her, and I hoped she was right for my own sake. Despite being such a quiet man, George was also a very big man at about fifty seven years old he looked like a brick fucking wall and I was sure if I pissed him off he could probably break me in half like a twig. I never did get along with dads.

I sat down across from her and she leaned across the table taking my hands and smiled seductively at me. I was starting to feel nervous now, but the look in her eyes told me that I had no reason to be afraid of her. I could trust her.

She was absolutely beautiful, even more so then I had originally thought she was, now that I was sitting here looking at her face to face with no one around to interrupt our moment.

"I wanted to ask you something," she said breaking my train of thought.

I cleared my throat and leaned back in the seat smiling at her.

"Go ahead,"

"Okay." She cleared her throat as well and brushed a strand of black hair from out of her face and now it was her turn to look as though she were nervous. I could not imagine what the' hell she wanted to ask me or why she' looked as nervous as she did.

"I know we've only known each other for a couple of days; but I was wondering if by any chance you like me as...more than just a friend?"

I was stunned that she had asked me. Did this mean that she liked me as well? Why else would she look so nervous trying to get the words out I wondered; I had this feeling in the pit of my stomach and I was pretty' sure that I knew the answer to my own mental question, but she deserved an answer to her question as much as I deserved one as well. I smiled at her nervously.

"Kind of yeah; is...is that okay?"

She blushed and took my hands again, and I knew the answer was clear; Alison liked me as much as I liked her and suddenly I felt butterflies in the pit of my stomach. She got up from her seat and quickly moved around sitting in my lap and draping her arms over my shoulders.

She leaned in close and I inhaled the smell of her perfume, it was intoxicating and I felt my cock straining against my pants. Everything Joe had told me was rushing through my head and I started thinking about that dream the previous night; I kept hearing her voice telling me to suck her cock, talking dirty to me.

I shrugged it off, remembering that I still did even know if she really' did have a cock or if those really were just rumors. She finally closed the gap between our lips and kissed me lightly at first, than she started kissing me more passionately.

I responded by sliding my tongue into her mouth and deepening the magic that I felt between the two of us. I swear, it felt like electricity between our lips and I was really getting' turned on at this point. She must have sensed my arousal because she broke the kiss stood up and smiling seductively' she took me by the hand and pulled me out of my seat.

12