Unconditional Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Fun in the park.
5k words
4.73
56.2k
55
4

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood for a moment, after shutting my bedroom door, trying to get everything that had taken place to register in my mind. Alison was indeed a transsexual, her cock was definitely bigger than mine' and I had just come very close to having sexual intercourse with her.

She'd' given me a blowjob and she had licked my asshole, which was odd, but it had felt good to be honest. Then I had done it once in her room and once in her car, jerking her off and when I did it in the car I actually made her cum, This was all just absolutely' fucking insane, but I realized just how much I had enjoyed what we had done.

I raised my hand to my face in I could still smell the scent of her cock from when I had jerked her off. I wanted to do more; I was curious as to what it might taste like, but obviously, it was too late now since she had left already.

So I decided to just take a shower and try to forget about it until I heard from her again, which conveniently was only about an hour later when she called me to tell me she was home.

"So I had a lot of fun tonight," she said on the phone.

"Yeah me to," I replied. "Think we could do it again?"

She laughed and sighed into the phone.

"I don't see why not."

I wanted to confess to her my curiosities, to see what she might say about it and if she was willing to let me try anything more then what we had done in the car. There was of course a limit to how far I would go, but I was willing to try a few things besides just stroking her cock.

I decided against it though, my nervousness getting the better of me in the situation.

"When can I see you again?" I asked instead.

"Hmm," she said. "Well, how about next Friday night we could go to the movies. I would say sooner, but I've got a lot of studying to be done this week so I just won't have the time to do it until Friday."

"That's fine with me," I replied.

It was true anything was good with me as long as I got' to spend more time with her at some point.

"Great, so we'll talk about it at school on Monday; deal?"

I agreed and we hung up the phone. I tried for an hour after that conversation to get to sleep but to no success, I found that I was wide' awake at almost 2:00 in the morning. Eventually I did manage to fall asleep and when I did I slept like a damn baby, and I dreamed of Alison and the fun we'd' had together.

The following week breezed right by, at least for me it did anyway; Alison was more busy with studying then she indicated she would be and she was pretty stressed out, so it kind of drug by slower for her then it did for me. Before long though, Friday had come about and we had discussed the day before what our intentions for our date were.

We would meet after class and head back to her apartment, where she would take a shower and get' changed and then off to Franklin Mills Mall in Northeast Philadelphia where they would catch a bite to eat and go see a movie after they had dinner.

It was your generic date, but they were both looking forward to it.

We got back to her apartment and it was not a bad place, small with two bedrooms one of which her roommate Christy lived in but a nice place non-the-less. She told me I could chill on the couch for a while, while she would take a shower and freshen up a bit, but I made it clear I was interested in something else when I came up behind her at the kitchen sink.

She was washing out a glass to get me something to drink, when I wrapped my arms around her waist and she jumped in surprise then giggled. I kissed her neck and she turned around in my arms, pressing her lips to mine in a full on kiss.

"What's this about," she whispered to me.

"Well, you told me to relax on the couch while you take a shower, but I can't seem to get out of my head what I want to do to you while you're in the shower."

She giggled and kissed me again, "Oh really,"

"Yeah, really,"

"Well then why don't you come join me?"

I watched as she pulled away from me and started to get undressed, nice and slow as if she were teasing me. Soon enough, she was down to nothing more than her panties and I could see the outline of her cock through the fabric. She turned her back on me and walked towards the bathroom and I followed, close behind as I could hear the shower turning on.

I came into the bathroom behind her and she was waiting for the water to heat up; she motioned for me to strip and I obeyed. Slipping out of my shirt followed by my jeans and then at last my boxers and I watched as she slowly pulled her panties off revealing her fat cock. It was growing erect as she stepped into the shower and let the hot water wash over her body, and I felt my own dick begin to stir.

"Come on in," she said.

I stepped into the shower and groaned at the feeling of the soothing hot water. It cascaded down both of our bodies as we pressed together, our dicks rubbing against one another causing friction between the two. We kissed, passionately, and I started stroking her cock while she began to stroke my own.

After a few minutes of exploring each other's bodies, she turned around so that her back was to me and I leaned against the wall as she pushed her ass up against my cock. I rubbed up and down along her ass crack, probing at her tight hole for entrance and moaned at the friction.

"Is this what you wanted to do to me?"

"Oh, fuck yeah,"

She took a deep breath and exhaled, moaning as she pushed back against me and my cock pushed slightly into her hole before she moved forward and I slipped right back out again.

"You want to fuck my sweet ass, don't you?"

"Of course I do,"

"Well then go on; fuck my ass baby."

I did not need any more coaxing, I grabbed her hips and pushed forward my cock probing her asshole before popping into her and she gasped in pleasure. I pushed past her sphincter and she pushed back against me, as I slid all the way into her all the way up to the balls.

I started thrusting in and out of her, the sound of our wet bodies slapping together echoed through the shower as I fucked her hot tight asshole.

It felt incredible, like no pussy I had ever fucked in my life; I'd' had anal sex on a few occasions, but none as good as this.

She was moaning, panting, breathing heavily and calling out my name in pleasure as I reached around and started stroking her cock while I continued fucking her. Then she started with the dirty talk, just like in my dream.

"Yeah, that's it baby; fuck my tight ass baby."

I started pounding harder and she clamped down around me, squeezing her' ass around my cock and causing me to throw my head back in pleasure. I was starting to get close now, and I just could not wait to unload my balls inside of her beautiful ass.

Finally, I could take no more and I buried myself deep inside of her and exploded, coating her insides with my warm sticky cum, She moaned at the feeling of my' cum filling her up until it began to leak out of her ass and down along the length of my cock.

I slipped out and she turned around to let the water run down her back and along her ass crack and she kissed me as she let the water clean her out.

I could feel her cock pressing against my thigh now, and I looked down noticing now for the first time just how big she really was. I had noticed last week of course when I jerked her off, but I guess because this time we were both completely naked it just seemed so much different than it had last time.

"So how about we try switching things around?"

I knew what she meant, but that was where I drew the line without a doubt. I just wasn't' ready to go that far with this just yet; to have her penetrate me, that was something I was not willing to experiment with.

"I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet,"

She gave me the puppy dog eyes and truthfully, I felt bad. She was obviously still very horny but that was just not' what I was interested in just yet.

"I don't want to,"

"Okay," she said disappointed, but she kissed me on the lips to let me know that she was not angry at' me.

"I'm still horny though."

I smiled and grabbed her dick, stroking it nice and slow and reached forward, shutting off the shower water.

"Well," I said with a start. "We could always go a second round if you want,"

"Mm, trust me I want; but it's getting late and we're going to miss our movie if we don't get moving soon."

"Alright then,"

We got out of the shower, dried off and' proceeded to get dressed and were out the door by about six o'clock. We made it to the mall by quarter to seven and went straight to pick up the tickets; our movie was starting in fifteen minutes so we decided to get something to eat after the showing.

I paid for popcorn and soda as well as candy while she paid for the tickets and we made our way into the auditorium just as the film was starting.

It was some cheesy horror flick that had just come out recently, another film about possession; that whole idea had become a bit cliché to me now and I found these sort' of films boring. We spent pretty much the entire time making out rather than watching the movie and found that to be much more entertaining in the long' run anyway.

After the two and a half hour long movie was finally over, we left the theater and set out to find something to eat for dinner. It was late though and the mall was closed for the night' which meant that none of the restaurants inside the mall were' currently open. So' we made our way outside, got in the car and decided to stop at one of the restaurants outside the mall, which ran on their own hours.

We stopped at Wendy's; I wanted to treat so I told her to get whatever she wanted and I ordered my food after she ordered hers.

We took a seat and talked about the movie, or at least what little we had paid attention to before we started making out. Then our conversation drifted to other things, starting with some questions left unanswered since we first hooked up the previous week. She wanted to better get' to know me.

"So tell me about your life,"

"My life; what about it, it's boring really," I laughed.

"Oh come on now; tell me about your family. Your mother, your father...do you have any brothers or sisters?"

I nodded my head, taking a sip of the soda then sitting it down.

"I have one sister; her name is Alexis. My mom is a good mom, had me when she was in her late teens and because of the closeness in our age I have always considered her one of my best friends. My dad, well that's' a different story. Mom left him when I was thirteen because he kept running around. She's married to a guy named Jim now, he's a good guy'."

"So that sums it all up in one long explanation huh?"

"Yeah," I laughed. "Pretty' much,"

"How many girlfriends have you had?"

Now she was changing the subject, she must have sensed my discomfort talking about how my family had fallen apart even though I tried to seem okay.

"I've had a couple, mostly during high school. Nothing special really; lost my virginity when I was sixteen years old, but sadly I don't remember it that well because I was so drunk."

She laughed and shook her head, giving my hand a light slap jokingly.

"Bad boy," she said. "Breaking the law huh?"

"Yeah you could say that; so what about you, what's your story?"

She looked out the window for a second or two then looked back at me smiling.

"What else, you know everything there is to know. Met my parents and all that good stuff; there's not much else to explain besides what you already have seen."

"Okay well...here's a question. And don't hate me, I know we've been together for a week now so I should know this but; how old are you?"

She started cracking up laughing, almost seeming like she did not take me seriously until I crammed it into her head that I was indeed, dead serious.

I really had no idea how old Alison was; Joe had not told me and I don't think Jamie even really knew, but I imagined she could not have been that much older than we were because she did not look that much older.

"I'm twenty' eight years old."

"No way," I said and she laughed again.

We talked a little while longer before getting up, discarding our trash and heading back outside to get in her car again. She was going to drive me home, but I asked if I could go back to her place with her and spend the night and she seemed open to the idea.

She admitted that she wasn't' really up to spending the night alone anyway, so it worked out for the better. We got back to her place around eleven thirty at night and she fixed us both a couple of drinks while we watched TV together. We sat on the couch, and she lay' her head on my lap as I ran my hand through her hair and she looked like she was starting to fall asleep.

I found myself drifting off as well, unable to help it.

I woke with a start not long after, and found myself still sitting on the couch with Alison still asleep on my lap. I glanced at the clock: two thirty in the morning. I yawned, stretching and mistakenly waking her from her sleep, but it was for the best any way.

Spending the whole night on the couch would probably not be very comfortable for either of us. We got up and she led me to her bedroom where we stripped down to practically nothing, before crawling into her bed together.

She lay' her head on my chest as we pulled the blankets over us and in no more than just a few minutes we were both sound asleep for the remainder of the night.

I woke the next day, to find that she was no longer in bed with me; I felt empty just looking at the spot where she would have been had she not woken up before me. I sat up, running a hand through my hair and rolled out of bed slipping into my jeans and walking out to the living room. Alison was in the kitchen, and I could smell eggs, bacon and sausage being cooked and felt my stomach growling from the smell.

"Morning," I said.

She smiled at me, "Good morning."

I came up behind her, kissing her on the neck and she laughed gently pushing me away.

"You'll make me mess up the food; I wanted to make you breakfast."

"Sounds good to me," I replied. "It smells good to."

Once it was ready, she fixed us both a plate and we sat down together to' enjoy our morning meal. We started discussing what we wanted to do today realizing that it was Saturday, which meant neither of us had any classes to attend so we could have the whole day to ourselves if we wanted.

"I have an idea," I said as I stood up to take my plate out to the sink in the kitchen. "We could go to the park up by my house; Pennypack Park. It's a great place, you'll love it there I promise."

"Okay," she replied excitedly.

"I have to stop home, get changed first. Maybe we could have a picnic there."

She seemed to really like the idea, because she started fishing through her closet for a picnic blanket and luckily' for us she actually found one in there to. We left her place about an hour later and stopped off at my house; I needed new clothes before we went anywhere.

I wasn't' looking forward to my mother or step-father being there to greet us but unfortunately they were there and I of course was going to have to introduce Alison to my mother.

Not that I had a problem with my mother I just was not sure how to explain the situation with Alison. She was a transsexual and I was happy to be with her, but I was not really' sure about letting anyone know the truth just yet.

"Who's your friend," she asked as I had expected she would.

"Mom uh...this is Alison. Alison, this is my mom and that's my step-father Jim." Introductions had been' made, but it was not over there.

My mom and Alison got along famously which should have been a good thing, but I was in a hurry to get out of here and down to the park so we could continue enjoying our Saturday together.

Thankfully, mom did not keep us waiting for too long and about twenty minutes later we were on our way out the door again and heading down to the park.

We got to the park and set up a blanket, having bought sandwiches at a corner store before coming down here. We sat down and started eating, while talking about how nice she thought my mother was. I was happy to see that they had gotten along so well together, and looked forward to a future where I would be able to tell my mother the truth about Alison.

After we ate, we just stayed there for a while talking and laughing. I was lying on my back and she was lying with her head right next to me, and I could smell her scent. I breathed in the smell of her hair and it felt as though I were in heaven.

I jumped in surprise as she rolled over and started kissing me on the lips while fondling my cock through the fabric of my pants.

"What are you doing?" I asked her almost wanting to laugh.

"Oh I don't know,"

She had that teasing voice again, that one that she had used in the dream I had before. I was getting really' hard, very fast and I found myself making out with her full on, tongue and everything. Thankfully there was really' nowhere around but as she started messing with the zipper on my pants I decided it was best if we looked for somewhere more private.

"Let's go somewhere," I suggested.

She agreed; we packed up the blanket and started walking down the bike and jogger path while holding hands. I kept scanning the sides of the path for areas that went off into the woods, looking for some place that looked isolated enough for us to do whatever we wanted without having to worry about some random passing person seeing us in action.

"How about over there,"

She pointed off to the right of us and I looked in the direction she was motioning towards; it definitely looked isolated. If we went far enough back I was pretty sure we'd' be out of sight of anyone that might be in the area.

I led her off the path and into the woods in the direction she had suggested, my cock raging in my pants as we walked. I could not wait to do the nasty things to her that my mind was so begging me to do and I knew she could not wait either. We reached the back of the isolated path, we had gone as far into the woods as possible before running into a dead end.

This was far enough back anyway, so it did not matter if we could go any further or not. I turned to her and wrapped my arms around her pulling her to me, our lips crashing together and our tongues entwining again.

She dropped the picnic blanket on the ground and I pushed her up against the tree in back of her, grabbing her ass in the process and she broke the kiss, laughing.

"Frisky I see,"

"Only because you're so fucking hot,"

She smiled, leaned in and kissed me again; this time she was in control. As she kissed me on the lips, she started to undo my zipper freeing my raging erection from the confines of my pants as they fell down around my ankles. Alison grabbed hold of my member, stroking and jerking furiously as she started kissing and sucking my neck.

I groaned, just wanting to fuck her, not wanting her to continue teasing me, but Alison wasn't ready to go all the way just yet. She wanted to have some fun before she did.

She turned me around so that now I was against the tree, and got down on her knees smiling innocently up at me. She gave the head of my shaft a lick or two as though she were licking a lollipop and I moaned as she finally wrapped her beautiful lips around the swollen head and took me all the way to the back of her throat.

Sucking and stroking, making the slurping noises that I had grown accustomed to when receiving oral sex, Alison was really getting into it and so was I of course.

Alison reached around and grabbed my ass cheeks, giving them a firm squeeze as she continued sucking my cock. I could feel myself starting to get close, but I did not want to cum just yet; so I groaned and grabbed her shoulder trying to get her attention.

12