Unconditional Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Stress leads to arguments. Alison plans to fuck Mike's ass.
6k words
4.58
51.5k
43
9

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a year since I started dating Alison. We had gotten really' close in the time that we had been together and we were by each other's side practically all the time these days. I loved her so much and I knew she felt the same. Our sex life' that had only gotten even better since I actually started giving her blowjobs.

A few times, she had brought up the whole' anal sex thing trying to see if I were up for it, but it just still was not what I wanted to do.

I apologized so many times and she always told me it was alright' but I could tell she was starting to get a little impatient. Not that I could blame her, it had after all been a year.

I had decided at one point to give it a shot and decided the best time to offer my ass to her would be on her 29th birthday. She was pretty' depressed about being so close to the start of her 30s so I had wanted to do something to make her feel good. I decided not to say anything about it to her though just in case I were to chicken out at the last second, it would not leave her disappointed on her birthday; that's how it happened to.

We had finished fucking each other's brains out and I lay there frozen, trying to force myself to make the move that would let her know I wanted it, but nothing happened. I just could not make myself do it.

That was six months ago, and it was the last time I had even considered trying anal sex with her. Pretty soon, next month in fact me and Alison would be going with Christy and her boyfriend Ryan to Wildwood, New Jersey for the 4th of July week. It was going to be a lot of fun and I knew that Allie and I were both very excited to be going down there. Lately though, things had been a little difficult between the two of us and despite how excited we were for the trip next month we had not been talking much the last few days.

It was because of the whole' anal sex thing; I knew she was getting annoyed, of course. A few weeks ago while we were taking a shower ago she tried to slip it in my ass without me noticing until the last second; surprise butt sex, the very definition.

I got pretty' angry at her but got over it quickly, after all she was born a man and she did still have certain traits about her that reminded me of things that I would do or what other men would do with their girlfriends.

Unfortunately, for me though, she did not get over it like' I had. Alison had kept it in for a while, but I had apparently pissed her off when I flipped out on her in the shower. Sure' she was the one who was wrong for trying to just do it without asking, but I had really gotten really mad at her. I guess I could understand why she would be pissed off at me; but I really still just did not feel like I was up to it just yet.

Today was the first day we had seen each other in over a week, and it was only because we had class together.

We sat next to each other like always, with Jamie off to the left of me and I was surprised to find that Alison actually seemed kind' of happy to see me. She was sitting real close to me and being rather affectionate with me. I guess that was a good thing,

Our class was over rather quickly, or so it seemed quick, and we made our way down to the cafeteria for lunch all three of us sitting together at our regular table after we got our food from the lunch line. We were talking about the lecture that our creative writing teacher had given us and when we were done eating lunch, Jamie said she was headed off to her next class leaving Alison and me to ourselves.

"So I guess your' not mad at me anymore," I said.

"No, I'm not. I think I over reacted honestly; I wanted to say I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I said smiling. "I'm not mad at all; just glad you're okay now."

Before I knew it, it was time for me to make my way to the next class. I gave her a kiss goodbye, grabbed my stuff and took off towards the building in which my next period was located. An hour and a half later, I was on my way downstairs to meet with Alison, our day was over and we were heading back to her apartment to hang out together for a few hours.

I met her outside in the student parking lot we got in the car and were on our way as soon as I shut the door.

We got to her apartment Christy and Ryan were not home which meant we had the place to ourselves. That did not mean we were going to just drop our pants and start fucking like rabbits, it was not of course all about the sex for us. Though I was feeling a little horny, but that was beside's the point.

Instead, we decided just to sit at the kitchen table with a couple of beers and just talk and catch up; we were just happy to be with each other after having not spoken for the past week because of that stupid fight.

We started talking about the vacation next month and Alison told me that Ryan and Christy were planning on' getting their own private motel room, and that me and her should consider doing the same thing. I definitely liked the idea there was no doubt there; a room all to us for a week straight sounded like a lot of fun. We started talking about the things that we were going to need to take down there with us. Alison started reading off a list of things that she had already written down that we would need.

"Beach stuff, blankets to sit on, on the sand. Swim trunks for you and a bikini for me. Food such as bread, milk, cheese and lunch meat and a couple bottles of soda, maybe even something to snack on."

She smiled at me and winked and continued with the list, "Oh yeah and of course lube and condoms.

We're almost out anyway."

I laughed and so did she. We were indeed running out of both, though we did not use condoms very often. Sometimes I wondered why we used them at all, we were both clean and obviously, she could not get pregnant. Even if either of us did have anything, condoms would not protect us if we only used them every other time that we had sex.

I preferred fucking her in the ass without condoms to actually using one; it was better and it made more sense.

"So how much is a room down there for two people," I asked.

"Well, it depends if we get our own room or not. It might cost more for a room with two beds for me, you and' Jamie and' whoever else is going. I think it's something like $500 a night for a one bed room."

"That would come up to about $3500."

"Something like' that."

She sighed, "Then we'll need money for the boardwalk and for when we go out to eat. This is actually going to cost a lot of money; at least for the income we have."

I was starting to feel bad now, just thinking about it; I was unemployed, and Alison having only two classes at Community College now had taken up an actual job' which meant she was bringing in money. While she was bringing in money, I was bringing in nothing because even with just two classes my time was consumed by homework and' studies and all kinds of other stuff.

I never would have been able to handle school, homework, studying and a job all at the same time, and still be able to have time to see her it would drive me insane without question. It was too much stress, at least for me.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"For what,"

"I don't have a lot of money. I wish I had more to bring with us."

She sighed frustrated and took a swig of her beer, sitting it down on the table and shaking her head. I knew, even if she denied it, she was annoyed with the fact that she was going to have to pay for mostly all of' the trip. I would be bringing a little bit of cash with me but only as much as I could afford to bring. I could not afford much at all really, just what I would have left over from my monthly check that I got from welfare.

"I don't mean to be a bitch," she said. I could feel an argument coming on and I was getting nervous of how bad this one would be. I sighed and leaned back in my chair waiting. "But you really should look into finding something." There it was I knew it was coming and I had been dreading it the entire time.

She had been suggesting this for a while now, a few of my friends were as well and I wanted to do it but I just did not think I would be able to juggle all of those things at the same time.

"I can't," I said and she shook her head annoyed.

"I can't do that all and pull it all off without losing my head; it's too much stress on me."

"Your' kidding me Mike, you have to classes and plenty of time for a job."

"Yeah, but with studies and homework and all that shit, if I had a job I wouldn't have any time to see you."

She stood up, walking to the trashcan to dispose of her empty beer bottle. She threw it in the can and turned around leaning against the counter behind her and giving me a look that said she thought I was full of shit.

"You know that's not true," she said. "You'd have plenty of time on the weekends and it would make it better for when we do see each other. Think how much it would for your self-esteem if you could contribute financially to this relationship more then you can now."

"Okay good point," I agreed. "But on the other hand, if I had a job I'd only be able to work a few hours and I wouldn't be making a lot of money."

"But it would be more then you have now,"

She was definitely making a good point, I just did not have the confidence in myself and I could tell it was really starting to piss her off. Not that I wanted to piss her off, I wanted to make her happy. I did agree I needed a job for more reasons than just one. I had bills of my own to pay and my mom and step-father' were starting to crack down on me about paying rent now; and she was right, it did bother me that I did not always have money to do things for her or take her places or buy nice things for her.

"I'll look for a job soon; I promise okay?"

I said it calmly, with no trace of irritation or anger towards her and she smiled weakly but not totally satisfied. There was something else on her mind to, and I was waiting for her to lean into that subject, whatever it may be.

"Have you given any thought to what I asked you last month?"

I tried to remember what she was talking about but it wasn't' coming to me, and I knew she was going to get even more pissed at me when she realized I did not remember whatever it was. It had been a long month with a lot of stuff going on and having to study a lot for a number of tests.

"You forgot didn't you?" she asked.

I gave no reply, leaving it to her to put two and' two together. She sighed, shaking her head and threw her hands up in the air.

"I'm sorry," I insisted.

"Yeah, yeah I'm sure. I asked you a month ago if you would consider coming out to your mother and your step-father soon."

Now I remembered the entire conversation; we had gone to see my parents and had dinner with them and my mother had made a remark about how long we'd' been together. She talked about how happy we looked as a couple and asked if we thought we might get married and have kids at some point. Obviously, considering the fact that Alison did not have the right equipment for me to get her pregnant, the chances of us ever having kids were slim.

So Alison had felt like it was wrong for me to just say someday and have my mother's hopes up about having a grandchild when in reality her future daughter-in-law could not even provide a grandson or granddaughter, because she had a penis instead of a vagina.

I knew she had been really' upset about it, and that was when she had told me that we should sit down with his parents and tell them the truth about her.

Alison wanted my mother and step-father' to know that their son was not dating an ordinary girl, but a girl who happened to have something a little extra in her pants.

It wasn't that I thought my parents would disown me for being whatever I was, it was just that I had no idea how to bring it up to them; how do you tell your parents something like that? It's' not like' I was going to say, "Mom, Jim I'm gay," because I did not think this made me gay. Bisexual more than anything but I still wasn't' entirely sure about that either.

Mostly, I was concerned about my mother's reaction to the fact that I was dating a transsexual woman meant that if we did have grandchildren they would not be biologically ours. They would not have our blood, or any of our features and that meant none of her blood or features' either. The only chance of having kids we had was adoption, "I remember. I didn't put too much thought into it yet though."

"Why not,"

"I don't know," I said. "I just...I'm nervous." She pushed herself off the counter, grabbed the chair and' moved it next to me and sat down at my side. She put a hand on my shoulder to comfort me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, rubbing my back.

"It's normal to be nervous about this kind of thing,"

"I'm sure it is; I just don't know how to do it."

"Just tell them. I will be there with you; just tell them 'mom, Jim I need you to know that Allie is not your typical girl. She has a penis."

She was trying to joke with me now in an attempt to make me laugh and it worked to, we both started laughing and I sighed, leaning over the table and burying my face in my hands.

"I don't know Allie," I said shaking my head. "I just don't know if I can do it; they won't disown me. I'm just...afraid."

"What is there to be afraid of if your' so convinced they won't disown you?"

I wasn't' sure really, and I mean that I really had no idea why I was so damn afraid of telling them about her. They already knew her they already liked her a lot and they already thought we were a great couple; they were not judgmental people so it would not change those outlooks.

"I don't know,"

"How about we go over there tomorrow night for dinner and tell them."

I was getting annoyed now, she was being pushy about it and' I know why she wanted to do it and it was a good reason its' just my anxiety was getting the better of me. I pushed myself out from under the table and threw my beer bottle in the trashcan turning to face her and shaking my head.

"I'm not up for it,"

I walked out of the kitchen and she followed me close behind. I sat down on the couch and she stood with her arms crossed, staring down at me with confusion in her eyes.

"Not up for it; Mike, you know sooner or later your' going to have to tell them no matter what. You can't hide it forever!"

I sat there, listening to her but hardly even caring at this point. I knew she was right, she didn't' have to tell me but I just did not want to give a fuck about any of that. Why should I have to tell anyone about it; most of our friends already knew, was not that enough for the time being?

"Allie, look I just don't want to do it."

"Yeah and you don't want to get a job either," she spat.

I sighed angrily, got up from the couch and now I was going to go off. Now the fight was about to get real.

"I said I would look soon!"

"When is soon Mike," she demanded. "A year from now, ten years from now or tomorrow morning, tomorrow morning would be the ideal time. I can't' pay for everything all the time for the rest of our lives. Do you want to be with me for the rest of our lives?"

"Yes,"

"Then we both need to have jobs."

I was really getting angry now and she knew it to, but I knew she was equally pissed off at me as I was at her. The fighting continued, going back and forth with neither side really winning, neither of us listening to the other. By this' point I wanted to leave, I just wanted to go home and forget about this whole situation this whole conversation and not talk to her for another week or two. I could not run from my problems, but I was really' sick of fighting.

"I do what I can," I said. "I pay for shit whenever I have the chance. You don't pay for everything on your own, so don't even try to say that because it's a load of bullshit."

"No, that's a load of bullshit and you know it; you pay for food from time to time yes but if we want our own place your shitty little welfare check is not going to help pay rent or utility bills Mike. This shit is for real, and so is' you telling your parents about who I really am and what I really am. If you want to be with me for the rest of our lives you'll do something."

I had, had enough of this shit. I was done, and I was going to make it known by leaving and going back home; I'd' rather be sitting in my room by myself then here arguing with my girlfriend about telling my parents that she was a transsexual. It wasn't' all about that, but I had meant it when I said I was going to look for a job real soon; when I did not know, but Alison was overreacting. Or' maybe I was just being immature.

"You know what," I said making my way towards the door. "You keep saying this shit; you keep thinking you pay for everything okay?"

"I do pay for everything and you know it," she said following me to the door and I was getting really frustrated now.

"I pay for everything we do! I even paid for your lunch yesterday. Hey, I know maybe it should be you sucking my fucking cock and bending over like the little bitch that you are' since I'm the one who brings in the money."

That was the last thing I wanted to hear, I'd had enough, I stormed through the door and slammed it shut leaving her alone in her apartment. I wasn't' sure if we were even together anymore, but I was so pissed off that at the' moment I really did not even give a shit.

Alison's POV

"Hey, I know maybe it should be you sucking my fucking cock and bending over like the little bitch that you are' since I'm the one who brings in the money."

I was so fucking stupid for saying that, I knew exactly where that was going to take this argument next. Of course, I turned out to be wrong instead of it going that direction, Mike simply stormed out without saying a word but that was just as bad if not worse. I knew that lately he felt like I had been pressuring him to try having anal sex with me, and I knew I was starting to piss him off a lot.

I was afraid that having said what I said just now, he might turn that around on me later and use it' against me and' say I was trying to pressure him into letting me fuck him in the ass. Really, I just said it to be a smart ass.

I had really fucked up this time, true; I should not have said half the things I had said. Most of it was true though, I really did need him to look for a job because I wanted to get a place with him and I could not afford to do it if it was just me paying for everything by myself.

I don't' know why he was so afraid of doing what had to be done; I almost felt bad knowing he had such a weak self-esteem that he just kept doubting his ability to find employment.

Who knows how long we would go without talking now; I just hoped that he would call me later and we could work things out and get back to being a normal couple again. I hated arguing with Mike; it hurt too badly to fight with him.

Mike's POV

Bullshit, absolute complete fucking bullshit; I was so pissed off that I nearly got hit by a car storming out the front door of the apartment complex and walking across the street. I flipped the driver off and yelled' "fuck you," even though I knew it was my fault and I should have been paying attention.

I did not care right now.

She was being such a fucking bitch and I was sick of it; mostly because I knew she was right. I wanted to be with her forever but she could not pay for everything on her own, I wanted a job and so I decided right now I was going to head out and start filling out applications at different places.

I had no issue doing this; I had to get over the fear of not being able to find employment sooner or' later so why not start right now.

The other shit though, that was something I was not up to dealing with just yet. She wanted me to talk to my mom and step-dad, to tell them that she was actually a transsexual and I was all for the idea just now,

12