Unconditional Love Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing," I asked as he squeezed me. "You can't leave,"

I looked at him and I could see the pain in his eyes; my heart broke. What was I doing to him maybe I had been the fool this entire time trying to just' take off like this. I was certain it was right but seeing this had left me wondering, he had come all this way just to find and stop me from leaving and I could see the hurt in his eyes; obviously I meant a lot to him.

"You can't leave because I love you; whatever is going on in your mind, stop please. I know you can't' give me children like, you want, but that's' no reason to pick up and take off like this. We can work around all of that,"

"I just thought you'd be happier with someone who could give you a family,"

"I have someone who can give me a family; you can do that. Maybe not in the way it's' normally done but that does not matter to me as much as you think it does. Besides, that little problem is solved I think,"

He glanced at Jamie as he said that and smiled back at me and I wondered what he was talking about,

Jamie stepped forward and hugged me and leaned in close to whisper in my ear,

"Allie, I'm pregnant,"

I pulled away and looked at her with great shock; she was pregnant. Obviously, I understood the meaning behind that, that it was Mike who' was the father,

I knew that she had likely not been with anyone between now and the day that we had all slept together while we were down the shore so it was obvious who the father was.

"I want you involved in this child's life as much as I want the father in it," she said to me. "I wouldn't have it any other way,"

Tears were running down my face at this point and I hugged her back then turned to Mike and gave him a kiss on the lips. He kissed me back passionately and wrapped his arms around me holding me close to him and I felt safe in his arms.

I hated myself for' ever even considering what I had been prepared to do, if I had left before they got here I never would have been given this privilege,

Mike and Jamie were going to have a child together and I was very blessed that they wanted me involved in the life of their son or daughter. It was a' blessing, one that I would have been stupid to turn down,

"Thank you, both of you," I said kissing Mike again and giving Jamie a hug.

"I'm just glad we got here in time," Mike said.

I discarded the ticket a little upset about the wasted money I had spent on it but relieved that things had worked themselves out,

Mike's POV

We left the airport and decided to make our way to a nearby restaurant to get something to eat and celebrate; we ate and discussed what we were going to do about Jamie's pregnancy. By this point, I was full of excitement to know that not only was I going to be a father but I had gotten Alison back before it had been too late and I owed that to Jamie the same as I owed her for making me a father.

After we ate, Jamie drove us back to my parent's house; my mom and step-dad were still completely oblivious to what had been going on today. I had not bothered saying a word to either of them about any of it,

When we got home, Jamie gave us both a hug and we agreed to meet up again in a couple of days for her first doctor's appointment and ultrasound. Alison and I made our way back into the house and as soon as I closed the bedroom door behind us, she threw her arms around me and crushed her lips against mine. She pushed my back up against the door and slid her tongue into my mouth and I felt myself quickly becoming aroused.

"Did I tell you how romantic it was that you came after me like that," she asked smiling at me. I smiled back and laughed kissing her on the lips again and pulling her into a hug.

"Couldn't let you take off on me like that; you mean way too much to me. Besides, we're all in this together right?"

She kissed me again passionately this time and we worked our way across the room towards the bed as she tugged at my shirt and pulled it over my head tossing it to the floor.

She shoved me onto the mattress and climbed on top of me removing her own shirt followed by her bra and leaned in so that her breasts were right in front of me. I reached up, running my hands up and down her back and kissing her on the lips before sucking on her tits.

Little by little, the rest of our clothes were removed and' thrown aside until we were both down to nothing more than our underwear. She slid down some and removed my boxers revealing, my hard-on and wrapped her beautiful lips around it, taking me straight to the back of her mouth.

I groaned, as her head bobbed up and down performing one of her brilliant blowjobs on me that I always loved so very much.

As she moved her head up and down, I groaned enjoying the friction and she suddenly turned around so that her ass was now in my face and continued sucking. I reached up hooking my thumbs around the sides of her panties and pulling them down; she slid out of them, and I tossed them to the floor.

With her ass in my face and her cock and balls dangling inches from my mouth, I reached up and wrapped my lips around her and she, moved back some so that she could slide down my throat more easily.

I groaned, savored the taste and inhaled the musky aroma of her sweet ass as we continued to go down on each other.

She pulled off' of me for a moment and turned around, shoving her cock down my throat and thrusting in and out of my mouth while reaching behind her and stroking my own dick. I moaned, but the sound was' muffled by her member crammed down my throat and she started breathing heavy as she became closer and closer to her orgasm.

Finally, I felt it, the warm sticky cum hitting the back of my throat and she cried out in pleasure as she shot her load down my gullet.

She pulled back, and the last three shots hit my face, running down my chin and I gasped for air as I pulled out from underneath of her. She grabbed me by the hips though and turned me around throwing me down onto the bed before climbing on top of me and reaching for the lube.

She applied a generous amount to my cock and a little extra to her ass before lowering herself down and impaling herself on my throbbing erection.

I groaned as I slid right into her and she started bouncing up and down,

The bed shook underneath of us and the room was' filled with the sounds of our passion; I was getting close now and her own cock was hard again from the fucking that I was giving her.

I pushed her off' of me and grabbed her, lifting her legs up and thrusting right back into her ass fucking her in missionary now, and much harder to.

She was crying out in pleasure, screaming my name and digging her nails into my back and I could feel the pressure building up in my balls until finally I hit the climax and felt myself letting go.

"Oh, fuck yes," she moaned as I started filling her up until my' cum leaked out and around the length of my cock.

I sighed in relief, collapsing on top of her but she wasn't' done with me just yet. Her own dick had grown hard again while I had been fucking her, and she was ready to reverse the roles and start round two already.

Before I knew it, she had pulled out from underneath of me and gotten behind me pouring a glob of lube all over her cock and leaning in close. I could feel her warm wet tongue against my asshole and I moaned as she licked at it, sliding her tongue in and out and using her saliva to lubricate me. It had been a while since she had given me a rim job, so it felt exceptionally good,

She pulled her face away from my ass and' the next thing I felt was the heat of her cock pressing against me and I felt her push right into me with one hard thrust. I grunted, than moaned, digging my nails into the bed sheets, as she wasted no time pounding my ass with long hard thrusts.

She was fucking me good both of us were so horny that neither of us really wanted to waste any time fooling around so she was really going at it early on.

Eventually, we flipped over so that now I was on top riding her cock and bouncing up and down. My own cock flopped around as I moved up and down on her, and I grabbed it stroking it nice and slow until it was hard as a rock. I could feel her throbbing dick deep inside of me rubbing up against my prostate gland and I felt myself getting close really' fast.

I wanted it to last forever, it had been since we were down the shore when she had last fucked me this hard and it felt so damn good I never wanted it to end.

Unfortunately' though, it could not go on forever and when she gave a cry of pleasure I knew it was time. I clenched my ass around her cock and she gave a twitch and pushed her ass up off the bed pushing deeper into me and lifting me up some as she did and I felt her cum pumping deep into my rectum.

When her orgasm subsided, she collapsed back onto the bed and I felt my own cock erupt and gasped in pleasure as I grasped it tightly. I shot the sticky cum all over her face and her breasts and she giggled as I did, before I pulled off and collapsed beside her both of us trying to catch our breath.

We were exhausted, worn out and' my asshole was gaping and as it slowly closed up again it became rather sore from the hard fucking I had just received.

No words were' exchanged after we had finished, we simply lay there enjoying each other's company as we slowly started to drift off to sleep. I maintained consciousness though, because I never wanted to stop looking at her beautiful face.

This had been a horrible day but it had changed and become much better once I had managed to catch up with her and stop her from leaving; it dawned on me then, I should probably let Christy know I had stopped Alison.

I rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom to take a piss before coming out and grabbing my cell phone to make the call. Allie had fallen asleep, so I had to keep it quiet so as not to wake her,

"Christy," I said into the phone. "I stopped her; everything's alright now."

Everything was alright' now; I had the love of my life back and she wasn't going anywhere and on top of that we were going to be so much happier in about nine months.

Things could not be any better than they were right now.

12