Unconscious Revenge

Story Info
A less than noble man seeks revenge.
6.7k words
3.34
29.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jj26809
jj26809
218 Followers

This story was inspired by DGH "The Dead Zone". In this story however, the main character is much less noble and vengeful. I wanted to portray his feelings of being cheated out of life.

As always, constructive comments are welcome.

*****

My name is Lucas Matthews. My friends all call me Luke. I am or was just a typical guy until about 4 years ago. I am a 30 year old mechanical engineer working for an oil company as a project manager. I also hold an MBA from Texas A&M, the same university where I obtained my Bachelor's. I was raised in a modest home where my dad was an executive with one of the major oil companies and my mom was a stay home pain in the ass. She rarely had a kind word to say about anything or anyone except my sister. Why dad stayed with her I never know. My sister on the other hand never met a guy she didn't like as long as he was good looking and came from wealthy parents. She became known as the Student Body in high school, if you know what I mean. Of course she had to be seen with the right crowd at the right places. To this day she is still very pretentious.

While my dad always encouraged me, he wanted me to be a petroleum engineer, my mom never thought I would amount to anything but recognized that I was mechanically inclined and figured I could at least be a mechanic. I compromised and got my mechanical engineering degree. I was a decent student and graduated with grades just high enough to get into grad school. It was there, I met my then fiancée.

Everyone in the MBA program had to take a required graduate course in Statistics. With my mathematical background it was an easy course. Some of the other students did not find it so. During one class, a cute blonde girl came and happened to sit by me. She looked a bit confused and lost with the material being covered. I asked her why the look?

She said that the first exam was coming up in a week and she had no idea how to work the materials.

She then introduces herself as Leah Kay Skolfield but she went by Kay.

Now Like I said, Kay was cute but not beautiful. She was about 5'4" with medium length blonde hair that came just below her shoulders. She had I would say a 24" waist and 34" hips but had "massive" 32A tits. Not much there. Kay does have piercing blue eyes that really caught my attention.

Of course I am not too much to look. I am 6 feet tall and weigh about 200 pounds. I keep in decent shape by running and some lifting. I sport a whopping 5 ½ to 6 inch dick. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I am not ugly I don't think but not an Adonis either.

Well anyway, I offered to tutor her and we became friends. After we got the results of our first Statistics exam where she made a B+, she came to me after class and gave me a big hug and a slight kiss, thanking me for my help. It was then I asked her out.

We had gone out about a half of dozen times when she finally allowed me to feel her up. We were kissing and I ran my hand under her dress and she did not stop me. A couple of more dates later is when we finally made it to bed for the first time. She was a sexual dynamo with sensitive nipples and loved me to play with her ass. She loved giving blow jobs and would play with my ass as well creating intense orgasms. It was about eight months later when I asked her to marry me. We had both finished grad school and she was working in advertising and I was an engineer.

It was just under a year later and two weeks before the wedding when it all came crashing down.

Kay riding me on top when she leans down and tells me that she is pregnant. I got so excited that I jumped up and we hugged and kissed and I thought that we should celebrate.

I put on a nice suit, and she was dressed in a little black dress that highlighted her curvy hips. Her hair was done up and the makeup was flawless. We went to one of the finest restaurants in Houston. I had a nice rib eye and Kay had trout almandine. The restaurant was somewhat dark with a romantic atmosphere. Soft music was playing in the background. Even though she was pregnant we each had one glass of wine. Cherries Jubilee was the desert. After enjoying our dinner, we decided to go dancing for a couple of hours before returning home.

On the way home, I was stopped at red light when an eighteen wheeler careened us from behind and slamming my F-250 into a truck in front of us. That was the last I remember until I woke up in the hospital.

When I woke up, I was groggy and heard the beeping of the machines. No one was in the room but a few seconds later a nurse came running in. When I asked what happened, she said the doctor would give me all the information.

I asked her about Kay, and she looked confused. I tried to explain that Kay was my fiancée and was with me in the accident.

The nurse replied that "she did not know who I was talking about."

It was about 45 minutes later when the doctor came in to my room. He said "Mr. Matthew, I am Doctor Robert Wilson." "Do you remember what happened?" I said "I kind of remember being struck from behind and waking up here."

Dr. Wilson told me "get some rest and we will talk some more tomorrow."

The next morning when I awoke, my dad was sitting in a chair. I was about to say something when Dr. Wilson walked in.

He said "how are you feeling?"

"I am stiff and feeling week. I can barely move my legs and feel like I have been in once position for over a month."

Dr. Wilson looked at my dad, who nodded his head, and said "I don't know how to say this so I will just say it. That accident was pretty bad. You sustained a head injury and have been in a coma for right around 3 years now. You will require some physical therapy and I recommend some counseling."

I just looked at him for several minutes. I did not know what to say. After trying to get my thoughts together I asked my dad about Kay.

Dad looked at me and said "Son, she comes around every now and then to check on you. I am sorry to tell you this, but apparently she was pregnant but lost the baby in the accident. You were rear ended by a truck driver that was high on amphetamines to keep awake. He barely slowed down. You and she need to talk."

The doctor gave me something to sleep for a while. I woke up later that afternoon. When I woke up, Kay was sitting there. I guess dad had let her know I was awake.

She walked over to my bed and bent down. As I leaned up to kiss her, she turned her head and I got here cheek. Being a normal guy, I reached up and tried to grab one of her tits.

Kay looked at me with a tear and said "Please don't. We have much to talk about but not now."

I said "Is my breath that bad? Why won't you kiss me? I want to feel you."

She then showed me her left hand and repeated "We have to talk."

She started to cry then turned and left.

I was released from the hospital about a month later. Dad had taken my stuff and put it into storage. While still in the hospital, he arranged for me to get an apartment. I had to begin life again and probably find a new job etc.

Dad explained how the trucking company agreed to pay all my medical expenses for five years and had agreed to settle for five million after taxes to avoid the 30 million suit dad had filed. The company figured there would be punitive damages as well if it went to trial. At least I didn't have to find a job right away.

Unfortunately, not having to work gave me time to think. I needed to speak to Kay and find out all that happened with her. I was feeling cheated that I lost out the last three year. I seemingly lost my future wife as well. I was becoming pissed thinking about it. I called her and asked if we could talk

Kay came over later that evening. She explained how she was with me for a year hoping I would wake up. The doctors had about given up hope, but I still had brain activity. While at the hospital, she ran into the paramedic who rescued me. Since she was crying, he tried to comfort her and asked her to dinner. One thing led to another, and with little hope of my recovery, she decided she had to move one.

Kay said "We were married about eight months ago and I am 2 months pregnant. I am sorry to have to tell you."

"Do you still love me?" I asked. I was feeling more cheated and pissed.

"You were my first love. If you hadn't been in the coma, we would be married. I guess I will always love you, but I felt I had to move on to heal myself."

"Just leave me for now. I have to think."

She left again crying.

A few days later, I had a knock on my door. Some sleazy sales type dressed casually in blue jeans and a denim shirt was standing there. This guy was about 5'10" and must have weight about 160 pounds with slicked back hair.

"My name is Richard Crain. I am the paramedic who rescued you. I am also married to Kay. I am by to let you know that she is very upset about the situation as ask that you never contact her again."

"What the fuck. I was her first. We were going to have a baby together. I do plan on speaking more to her if only to get some answers. Thank you for doing your job, now please leave."

I had been mulling over what I wanted to do and came up with a plan. If it worked, great, but if now well I would have to move on. I dialed Kay's number.

Kay agreed to come over later during the day. I laid out my plan. I explained how I feel cheated and somewhat betrayed. I partially understand her need to heal and move on. But to me, the past three years were like yesterday. In my mind we are still engaged.

"Kay, you said you still love me." She nodded. "If that is truly the case, this is what you have to do. First, you will leave Richard and immediately file for divorce. You will move in with me until the divorce is final. You will get an abortion, which I will pay for but I don't want any part of another man's child. If you choose not to have the abortion, you will give full custody to Richard. You will want to see the child but only on a limited basis. Again, I don't want to raise another man's child. If you want us to have one, we will as soon as possible. The only way for me to heal is to pick up where we left off. As I stated, I feel I was the one who was screwed out of the last three years. I know it is not your fault. What happened until death do us part? If the accident would have happened two weeks later, what would you have done? Divorced me? I know you want to think about it. You have until the end of the week. If you choose to stay with Richard, I understand, but know this, I will sue him and the county for inappropriate behavior or something. Also, you promised me your anal cherry on our honeymoon. Did you give it to him?"

Kay just looked down at her feet.

"Well at the very least, you owe me at least one ass fuck. You promised me that. I think you should get naked and at least give me that while you are thinking about my request to get back on track."

Kay was bawling now. "How can you be such bastard? I know it's not your fault but it's not mine either. Yes, you got a raw deal. I never knew if you would wake up or die. I had to move on. Now you want to fuck up my new life and kill my baby. It is not going to happen. Good bye Luke."

She left and has not spoken to me since.

Well now I was really pissed. I needed retribution. I sued the county for 10 million dollars for Richard causing alienation of affection. I made him out to be a predator of sorts. My attorney called and said the county was interested in settling if I would be more reasonable. The publicity would cause harm to the agency so they wanted me to go away quietly. Even if I lost the suit, I was planning on making a public spectacle out of the issue. I agreed to meet.

"Here is the deal. I will go away quietly under two conditions. First, all I want is a payout of 100 thousand dollars. By you paying me the claim, you at least admit some responsibility. The second, which is non-negotiable, is Richard Crain must be fired and never rehired. He is not to be allowed to resign or be laid off. He is to be fired with cause where he will never be able to work around here again. If you agree to those terms, we have a deal."

Richard was fired the next day. Half of the money I received after taxes and attorney's fees, I donated to the local children's center.

Over the next couple of months, I went back to work. I became a project manager over the design of production equipment for an oil company. My group was responsible for designing the separators, LACT units, and dehydration units for a small field where oil and natural gas had been discovered. I really enjoyed the work. I also found a nice piece of property of about 20 acres with trees and a small stream. I decided to build a log cabin.

The log cabin, which was 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, a hot tub and nice kitchen, had a large great room with fire place and exposed beams. I also build a large deck where I could sit outside. Since I had the twenty acres surrounded by trees, I could go nude if I so chose.

While this gave me some peace, I still felt something missing. It has been over a year since I woke up from the coma. I still had to have some therapy and started working out again. I still felt cheated and wanted revenge. I decided I need to get back at the guy who caused all my pain.

I got the initial accident report from the attorney my dad had hired. It had the driver's name and previous address. A little research on the internet and I had the new address of the culprit. I decided to drive over to his house and confront him. As I was going past his house, it was actually a mobile home, yes a little stalking, I saw a somewhat attractive young women come out of the house followed by 3 kids. She got into an older model car that has seen better days. A new, somewhat evil idea came to my head.

I waited several days before I made the phone call. A woman answered. "Is this the William Mercer residence?"

"Yes it is. Who is calling?"

"I am the guy whose life was ruined because of Mr. Mercer. I need to speak to him. Are you his wife?"

"Yes I am. What do you want?"

"I need to have a conversation with you. I promise not to do anything. I will be over tonight around seven."

I hung up.

Right at seven that evening I pulled up to the mobile home. It was about 8 years old. They must have bought it used. It was a single wide. 14 X 80 I think. Parked on a small lot in trailer park where you own the lot. Parked next to the trailer, was her car, a Corolla, and an early 2000 pickup truck. Both seemed to have a lot or wear and tear.

I knocked on the door and the same woman I had seen earlier answered. She was about 5' 2" and looked a bit Latino. She was looked 36C, 26, 38 with a nice round but a little large butt. She had long black hair, about half way down to her waist. Those dark brown eyes and pouty lips were so alluring. She looked like she would be a good ride. As I entered, some scrawny looking dude sat in his easy chair.

"I am Bill Mercer. Who are you and what the fuck do you want? Bitch, bring me another beer."

Well he royally pissed me off but I remained calm. I wanted to beat his ass right there. I walked up to him and stared.

After about a minute, I pulled out a legal envelope and said "Mr. Mercer, you have been served."

While waiting to call him, I had my attorney file a 30 million dollar law suit against the Mercers. His wife came over and looked stunned. When they opened the petition and read it, she about lost it and began crying hysterically. It was now time to exact my true revenge.

"Mrs. Mercer. May I speak to you in private?"

"Why the fuck you want to talk to her?"

I just ignored him and motioned her into the kitchen. It was small with a short counter, electric stove and dishwasher. In the middle were a small round table and four chairs. I asked her to sit down. She did and proceeded to light a cigarette, her hands trembling.

"What is your first name?"

"Maria"

"And you have children?"

"Three. Eight, six and four."

"Do you or have you ever used drugs?"

"No way. Never. None of any kind."

"Do you work?"

"Yes. I am a waitress down at the diner. Bill has lost his CDL and was fired. The only job he can get now is driving hot shots in his pickup. It doesn't cover the bills."

"So tell me, how did you to meet?"

"I was working at a truck stop in El Paso. Bill was driving over the road and was a regular. One day, he had a layover and asked me out. After dating and a long distance relationship, he asked me to marry. I had nothing keeping me here as my parents moved back to Mexico after I graduated from high school, so we got married. I moved to the US when I was six and eventually got my citizenship. Bill lived here so I moved here with him. Not much longer we started a family. At first, I was a stay home mom. I wanted to eventually go to college but it was more important being a mom. Then the accident happened and I had to go back to work. So that is pretty much my whole story."

"How old are you?"

"I am 28. Why?"

"Maria, I am prepared to drop the law suit if you and he agree to my terms. He cheated me out of three years of my life. I lost my fiancée who was to marry me two weeks after the accident. I lost my child who was unborn. I pretty much lost everything important to me. I am planning on getting some retribution."

"What do you mean?"

"Hear me out. If I keep the law suit, I will win. You and your children will be homeless and out on the street. It is likely you will be raped and child protective services will take your kids. You will forever be in debt. Bankruptcy does not release law suit awards as debt. There is a high probability; you and Bill will be dead within two years, if hot before living on the streets. With your wages being garnished, you will not be able to afford even a hovel of an apartment."

As I let Maria think about that she turned sickly pale. She quickly lit another cigarette.

"What do you have in mind? You want me to be your whore? Is this where this is going?"

"No. I know it is his stupid ass fault you are in this mess. You will be making the sacrifice for his sorry ass. When you hear the details, you may not think so."

"Go on."

"I want what I lost. You will leave him tonight and come live with me. Tomorrow you will file for divorce. In the divorce, you will give him full custody of your children. I will not raise another man's children. Once the divorce is final, you shall marry me after signing a pre-nup. I will pay child support but do not want the kids around during our "honeymoon" phase. Yes, you will have sex with me every way my former fiancée did including swallowing, anal and nudist living. You will also quit smoking, I hate that shit and it's not healthy."

"How does that help me and the kids?"

"Well let me tell you a little more about me. I am and engineer pulling down a lower six figure income." I did not tell her about my settlements. "I live in a 2800 square foot log cabin on twenty acres that is paid for. You will not have to work and struggle. If you want to go back to school and get a degree, I assume you graduated High School. You can do that. I will pay a good child support to Bill to support your kids. Do you still owe on this home?"

"Yes. About 20 thousand."

"I will pay that off. You have everything to gain and not much to lose except your kids. If you choose not to accept my offer, chances are you will lose them anyway. Plus, I have the resources to make your lives hell. I don't think you are losing much in Bill. That is my opinion anyway."

"You know, Bill is not such a bad guy. Before the accident he worked hard and made decent money. He was a good father and loving husband. He was never abusive or anything. The trucking company wanted him to drive longer, despite government regulations. He finally took uppers to stay awake in order to meet his schedule. After the accident, he lost his CDL and his job. He had to resort to running hotshots. He went into a depression and has not been the same. No matter how this goes, he will probably go over the edge."

jj26809
jj26809
218 Followers
12