Uncontrollable Desires

Story Info
You fulfill your desires whenever the need strikes.
2.3k words
4.18
30.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is a recounting of a beautiful dream I had about you and me.

I was your date one evening for a formal event in NYC. As you rode into the city in the limo you could do nothing but think of me; how beautiful I would look

As the limo rolls up I am ready and slowly move toward the car. I have dressed just for you in a little black dress, charcoal thigh highs, sexy black high heels shining in the light, my dress draped so low in the front it barely covers my nipples as it scoops across my chest. Perhaps a bit too sexy for such an event, but I love making heads turn when I am with you.

I smile, my deep green eyes glittering as I look over your suit, fitting so well, snug in just the right places, and the bulge rising in your pants confirms your desires and dreams. I move to you, and you reach out to touch me. We kiss softly our lips gentle, sampling each other. I wear a soft, dark musky perfume I know you love, the one I wore the first night we made love. Your skin is clean fresh, and male. It is your scent that I covered my body with the nights we were apart by wearing one of your shirts. The kiss breaks too suddenly, but we do have somewhere to go, after all.

You whisper in my ear, "Baby, you look gorgeous." You brush yourself close to me, letting me know how hard seeing me has made you.

It is a dangerous thing for us to be together at a business function; we have been apart for a week, and the desire we both have has flushed our cheeks. Duty calls, though, but there is always later...if we can wait that long. I smile and run my hand up the soft linen of your trousers, lingering over your bulge. My eyes glance over at the waiting open door, and I sigh. We will have to wait...

The limo ride is short, so there is not much time for exploring. We steal a kiss or two, but too suddenly we have arrived at our destination. As the limo door swings open at the Grand Hyatt on a busy 42nd Street. You reach in to help me out. As my silk legs emerge from the car, the seat catches some of my dress exposing my upper thigh just enough for everyone to see.

As I step from the car, blushing a bit, my eyes catch yours, and I redden a bit more seeing the sparks of amusement and desire mix in your baby blues. No, I am not embarrassed now so much as needing to feel the long line of your body pressed to mine. I cannot resist at least to touch you, and kiss off that little smirk of yours. We come together and kiss deeply, our tongues joining almost instantly in a passionate dance.

Your hands cup my cheeks as we kiss for a good two minutes. When my body presses against ours a little more insistently, you pull back. My eyes open slowly your finger traces my cheekbone. "I love you, baby," you say eyes locked on mine.

I move up on tiptoe and nip your bottom lip gently. "I've missed you so much, Danny. I love you, too."

Arm in arm, we enter the building. Soon we are riding the escalator up to the Grand Concourse now standing behind me to rub my inner thigh as we glide along. You can feel the heat of my skin through the silk of my stocking as we ascend into the night. Stepping off the escalator, there are about three hundred people standing in the Concourse eating and drinking holding boring conversations.

You grab my hand again and step from the escalator with me. As you and I disappear into the crowd we have stopped caring about anything but being together, we are not thinking about anything but what it will be like the next time we make love, we are consumed by the teasing kiss we have just shared.

The soft chimes ring announcing it's time to enter the ballroom for dinner. We sit at a big table for dinner listening to boring conversations,making the necessary introductions, polite remarks. We are only here to show our face and make a good, though brief, impression as so many of these functions designed to do. We listen politely, nod at the right places, but we have done our duty. Now it is just a waiting game.

As I look at you, you can see and feel the desire burning in my eyes. It is time for our own brand of entertainment. We have never gone beyond teasing each other before, but it is amusing all the same and intensifies our love-making later on in the night.

You lean over kiss my cheek softly whispering your hot breath into my ear. "Pull up your dress, baby." From the past experience I know you want to see the thigh highs on my legs just at the top of my thighs where they stop. I remove the napkin from my lap and expose my silk wrapped leg to you. You brush back my hair and simply say, "Beautiful." I feel myself tingling as your voice grows a bit huskier betraying your passion.

Conversation swirls around us still, but our minds have drifted away. We sip our wine with benign expressions. Now it is my turn to tempt you. I lick my lips, my dark eyes traveling downwards, lashes netting my eyes flirtatiously. Your hand slips down to my thigh and rub it softly pushing my dress even higher. You know some others sitting next to you can see, but we don't care; you want to see my most private region, now starting to ache and dampen with desire. You can see by my breathing deeper that my body is beginning to react to your touch. You know I want you - I know you have to have me - and I know you will find a way to take me away from here so we can take off the pretense. You know me so well and know my body so well, a knowing smile hidden in your wine glass as you sip. I twist in the chair against your finger now tracing my lips.

You can see me sucking on a drink straw just like I suck you, bluntly stating my need. My hands slides into your lap under your napkin, stroking softly, squeezing gently, feeling your own desire. If we don't do something now I may just moan out-loud giving it all away.

The music begins to play, bringing us into reality enough to remind us where we are. You ask me to dance, and not a few eyes from our table watch us walk off onto the dance-floor. The music is soft, and the lights a dim as our bodies come together. The prolonged teasing causes a shiver to run through my body pressed to yours. I have been waiting for this contact, and I feel as if I am on fire for you, burning from the inside out with a flame only our mutual pleasures will put out.

You whisper in my ear again as we sway seductively to the music, "I know you're getting wet; I can feel it, right here." Your thick cock pushes against my dress so that I can feel your bulge throbbing against me.

I am wrapped in your arms, and we barely move as we dance. Actually, it is more like a slow grind, almost like we are fucking on the dance-floor. My legs spread a little wider wanting your cock deeper. We rock to the music and your cock presses harder and harder against my slit. Your tongue licks my neck, driving me crazy as your cock pulsates harder and harder against me. People swirl around us dancing to the music as our bodies grind.

It is too much, I suddenly moan. You know my pussy is beginning to drip down my leg with desire. "I can't take this anymore. We need to leave, now!"

You say nothing; just take my hand and walk off the dance floor. My pussy is soaking my hot pink lips, and my nipples are now aching and erect for you so much that they are almost showing at the top of the dress.

Leaving the ballroom, we are back in the Concourse as we walk hand in hand in a hurried step. I push open a door to a banquet room, tugging you in behind me. There are men in the back kitchen working, but we are blind in our need and purpose to feel skin on skin, rocking against each other. The room is dimly lit and no one else is actually in it. I can see one lone chair sitting against the wall. We walk over to the chair, and you sit with me standing in front of you.

"Pull up your dress baby," you tell me, hands already busy.

"Oh, yes. Please, please don't tease me anymore. I'm going to burst if you just touch me," I whisper pleadingly and hike my dress up high almost to my hips.

You lean forward and lick my slit, the juice now flowing from deep inside me. Your tongue quickly opens my pink lips and slips deep in my hot aching hole. Moans of delight escape my lips.

"Yes, yes, YES!" echoes around the room as your tongue probes my hot wet pussy. As you suck me. you feel me bending. My hand reaches down and releases your cock from your pants. I start stroking it as you eat me, knowing your face soaking wet from my arousal. Your head pulls away from between my thighs and you look up at me. You grip my hips with your hand and pull me down, and my hand guides your cock as it presses hard against my pink swollen lips, parting them and pushing me open.

The sound of the men working in the back is no longer a concern; we need each other; we need to fuck. Your cock spreads my little hole so wide as I slide down your shaft, and you fill me. My pussy drips on your balls. Your tongue slips deep in my mouth as your hips push up wanting to get your cock deeper and deeper in me. As soon as your cock enters my dark wet hole it starts to spasm. My orgasm begins immediately; I am unable to wait another minute as your cock probes and drives deep in my tight, soaking hole. My whole body rocks and shakes as I cum. But, I know this is only the first of many.

We are now totally out of control; moaning, whispers now turning to commands: "Fuck me! Fuck me!" You push and shove and pound your cock in me my muscles so tight squeezing your cock as I bounce on you fucking you harder and harder. My mouth leaves yours as I lean back wanting you deeper in my sweet hole. I feel your cock so swollen and pulsating, going to erupt any second to fill me with hot cum. Like two wild dogs fucking on the street we are totally consumed by each other and nothing else.

Your moans mix with mine as they echo around the room. The scent of our sex fills the room with passion. I start to whimper and beg, nearing my climax; "Fuck me, please, fuck me, baby. Take my hot pussy. Make it yours."

Suddenly you let out of loud moan as your cock explodes in me shooting long hot streams of cum deep in my hole, convulsing in spasms that don't seem to stop. The feeling of your hot cum splashing against the back wall of my dripping hole sending me into deliriums of cum as my body convulses with yours in an orgy of orgasm few ever experience. A tidal wave of cum fills me. Wave after wave of hot juice splash and mix deep in my hole as your cock throbs deep in my pussy.

Hot cum drips out of me onto my thigh. You reach down with your hand pulling up some cum on your finger, and we both lick it off. It takes a long time for my body to stop cumming as your cock sits deep in me throbbing against the walls of my pussy. Someone opens the door looking in at the two of us spent on the chair, my dress now up around my hips. He quickly closes it and walks away. I kiss you deep and whisper, "I need more, baby. Lets go home."

Once again we come back to the escalator. More eyes are on us as we ride down. The scent of sex is on us like perfume. You are behind me once again rubbing my inner thigh as the escalator stairs descend. But this time your hand can feel the cum dripping down my legs. A glow surrounds the both of us knowing how wonderful we made each other feel and what a great fuck we both shared.

Once again on the street the car pulls up. My long legs are exposed again as I step inside the dress riding up exposing me. The driver is holding the door looking at me as I turn and sit on the long seat. I lean back, pull up my dress exposing my naked pussy, and hold my arms out for you to come to me. You step into the car, and in one motion fall to your knees and put your head between my legs and start to eat my full pussy. The driver is still standing there looking in. Finally, the door slams behind us, and the ride home begins.