Uncontrollable Need

Story Info
A hunger for panties.
1.6k words
4.02
46.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was inevitable. It was a habit I could no longer control.

Any opportunity.

Every opportunity.

A force I could not resist compelled me.

My body would shake as adrenaline surged through it. The thrill was incomparable. The thought of getting caught unimaginable. The consequences of getting caught beyond comprehension.

Yet still I was compelled, the draw irresistible. I was a junkie seeking that next fix and my drug was panties.

Friends. Friends of friends. Friends sisters. Mothers. Dates. Anonymous women at house parties. Dinner parties. Didn't matter. Didn't make sense, as long as I could fulfill the need. The overwhelming urgency to see panties, feel panties, even dare to wear panties.

Flinching panties became inevitable after the first purloined pair became a regular fixture in my nightly masturbation rituals. Panties ruled my fantasies and the release they afforded me was more fulfilling than most sex.

Self doubt haunted me as I struggled to control my panty urges before they spiraled out of control and ruined my life. Self-loathing made me ache with despair until the next opportunity to see new panties presented itself. I was driven to take risks that probably only escaped discovery because it was beyond the imagination of most people that the likes of me existed amongst them.

Fantasies about getting caught set an edge to my masturbation rituals that no others compared to. They became all powerful as I secretly slipped into a lace trimmed pair of sheer briefs that once belonged to someone else. What would happen if I was caught at that moment with my raging erection outlined within the stretched material.

A wet spot of pre-cum spreading as my excitement built to torturous proportions. Who would catch me? What would their reaction be? What would they do with me? The various scenarios paraded through my mind as explosive orgasm after explosive orgasm erupted geysers of cum to fill my panties and leave me panting, weak kneed, spent.

My collection grew. Yet never satiated my need for more. Once possessed, no matter how sensationally sexy a pair of panties were, they never compared to that moment of first glimpse. A dared touch, a possible removal or the incomparable possibility of slipping into a pair of some woman's panties in her own bedroom with her drawer of delicates tempting me with more options.

Memories of such moments haunted my existence. Fueled the need. Pressed me to attempt more outrageous invasions of a woman's most private world.

Getting caught was inevitable. A girl friends mother's bedroom. The opportunity of being left alone in her house while they went off shopping. Sneaking into her bedroom. Opening a drawer with several pair of nylon briefs conveniently left strewn randomly about. Purple. Green. Yellow. Blue. A matching box set. Delicate scalloped edging, lace panels at the sides, almost translucent they were so sheer.

Holding them before me with trembling fingers the urge to slip into this pair of my girl friends mothers briefs became a single minded obsession. My vision closed in focusing only on the moment, the panties in my hands.

I couldn't get out of my pants fast enough. My cock was already swelling in anticipation. My breathing became erratic, panting I slipped off my underwear and stepped into hers. The feeling was electric as the large briefs slid up my legs. In her mirror I watched some one else pull the sheer material over their raging hard on. The elastic clinging to my thighs, snapping possessively about my waist.

The cool nylon felt like butter against the sensitized skin of my ass. The feel of her panties was exquisite.

I stared in fascination at the rigid cock in mirror tenting out the front panel of her panties. Thrilled by the sheerness of the material that felt so sensational as it moved over my skin when the body in the mirror shifted for a new angle. Disembodied I drew a long shuddering breath as the perfection of the moment washed over me.

I could explode at any second. Without even touching my cock, the material of those panties had me within a millisecond of gushing out vast volumes of pent up cum. I gasped, dismayed at the sight of a wet spot of precum spreading from the tip of my straining cock across the sheer green material. Yet such was the magic of the moment that the consequences of spreading wet spot ceased to matter. If my fate was sealed, It was sealed. I was but a mere moment away from an orgasmic eruption that would soak these delicate green wondrous panties.

I caught the, "What the...," but the rest blurred into the white noise that filled my head. In the mirror I saw the reflection of the man standing in the door way staring horrified at the partially naked male before him. A male naked from the waist down save for a pair of sheer green briefs. Then the corners of the room rushed towards me and my world went black.

I came too crumpled on the floor beneath a very angry man nudging me none to gently with the toe of his shoe. He screamed incomprehensibly down at me. It took a moment for my befuddled brain to grasp the enormity of the situation before the crushing reality hit me with a force that left me breathless.

Gasping for breath, I tried to find words to explain but nothing would come out. I struggled to understand what he was yelling at me as my world spun out of control. Terrified by his fury I vainly attempted to crawl away.

Before I could get far he had me by the hair and was viciously pulling me upright. Holding me before him on my knees his face red with rage he sputtered angrily at me, "Who the fuck are you? And what the fuck are you doing in here?"

Whimpering with fright, lost for words I could only stare gaping at him. When his free hand bunched into a fist I yelped before pleading, "No, no, look I'm Debbie's boyfriend. I'm Debbie's boyfriend!" My voice whined pathetically as I watched him seethe above me.

It was then that I realized that my girl friends mothers panties were wet. I stole a look down to see my now flaccid cock was drooping with in the wet confines of her panties. Terrified I realized the wetness was a sticky pool of cum. My cum. The very angry man ripping my hair out noticed at almost the same time and howled with rage and disgust. Lost for words he started to strike me with his fist pushing me away with a force that sent me crashing to the floor.

"Get out," he raged kicking me as I scrambled to get my things. "Fucking pervert! Get the fuck out," he screamed kicking me across the room and out of the room. Howling plaintively I scurried to escape as he stomped after me hurling expletives and kicks. Before I knew it he had bundled me out the front door and I was running down the street shoeless in cum filled green panties.

Car horns honked and people yelled out their windows as I rounded a corner. I didn't care, I ran. When I was sure he wasn't chasing me I stopped to struggle into my pants. Taking deep sobbing breathes the realization that my life was finished swept over me. Bare foot I trudged home. Somewhere in the scramble to get away I had lost my wallet and my keys. Shame faced I was forced to get my landlady to let me in unable to come up with a reasonable excuse for my circumstances.

The message my now ex-girl friend left on my answering machine left there no doubt that my life as I knew it was truly over. Her voice dripping with disgust, contempt and anger left little to the imagination before it descended into incomprehensible profanity.

Stepping into the bathroom I opened my pants and stared in the mirror at the sheer green briefs with the moist wet crotch. I felt my cock tingle with excitement. I watched transfixed as it grew, unfolding relentlessly to tent out the front of the buttery nylon material. In fascination I watched my cock strain against the delicate panty a fresh wet spot of precum spreading from the tip. Leaning forward letting the shaft brush up against the sink I witnessed my cock erupt jets of hot gooey cum into the delightful green panties as the orgasm shuddered through me.

Days later my girl friends mother turned up. She insisted on speaking with me. She was returning my wallet and keys. I couldn't look at her as she informed me in a cold but controlled voice, that I had shattered her daughters life. That what I had done was unforgivable. That she would see to it that I paid dearly for my despicable behaviour. She seemed to grow in stature as I felt myself shrinking beneath the onslaught of her words. She had me on the verge of tears and I could tell by the change of the tone of her voice that she was beginning to relish her task.

After a prolonged silence I nervously dared to look up. She was standing there arms crossed beneath her breasts imperviously assessing me. She let me cringe before her wondering what was to happen next. A small smirk at the edge of her mouth and an evil glint in her eye made me shudder with the realization that she was enjoying this moment. She was enjoying my submissive groveling response to her stern overbearing visage.