Uncontrollable Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I can live with that what about you Kyle?"

"Sure I don't see a problem there I'd like to have Ann stare at my crotch."

"No, I know what you mean and that's okay."

Hugh said, "I think I caught Sonja grabbing looks at Brian's package a couple of times just before we went home." I took my last swig of coffee and said, "I can't stay. Ann seemed to have something on her mind when I left so I better get home. See you two later."

When I got home I went in and she was on the phone to somebody. She didn't hear me come in and just when I was going to say something she said, "You're kidding me, are you sure? Have you confronted him yet? Well you better call me when you do, that little sneak, we have to get even with him somehow someday. Yeah I know, I had fun too and no real harm was done but he can't get away with that can he? That little shit. I showed him my boobs because he cheated. Do what? Oh yeah I got so turned on I didn't know what to do. Brian and I made love half the night afterward. That's a good idea, where did you see them? I'll get some too, that should peak his interest. Yeah I know I saw you looking at him. No of course not. Maybe, who knows? Listen kid I better get going before he comes home." That was my cue and I eased back into the garage and made a noise before coming through the door.

"Hi Honey."

"Well hi you didn't stay gone long."

"Nah I just wanted to have coffee with the guys for a few minutes."

"You guys have a good chat?"

"Yeah I guess, I mean if you think sports and new cars is a good chat."

"You didn't talk about the other night?" I asked them if they were okay with it all and they said they were but that's about it. I did complement them on how good their wives looked though."

"So you still think I can compete with them?"

"Oh hell honey you're sexier than them."

"You're just covering your ass."

"I really do think you are the hottest woman in the world to me." She kissed me and said, "Thanks honey."

About nine o'clock the phone rang and it was Sonja asking for Ann. "Hi Sonja...no, wait a second and I will be." She moved to the kitchen and bad person that I am I snuck over and eavesdropped. I sure wished I could have heard both sides of the conversation though. "So you did get him to admit it then...uh huh. Yeah well he's going to pay someday did you tell him that? And you said soon? Good, that should worry him a little bit. Do you have anything in mind?" There was a long pause before she said, "Oh Sonja that's evil. Are you sure you want to go that far? Me? Sure that's no problem for either of us, I'll probably go crazy too though...sure whenever, I'll just follow your lead. Oh he'll suffer all right. Yeah I know you will and that's okay at least he'll get the message. Have you talked to Toni yet? Uh huh, yeah, oh I'm sure she'll go along and I'd bet Kyle will too once it's started, he's a guy after all."

All I could get out of her two phone calls was Hugh had cheated somehow at the card game and they were going to punish him some time. I wasn't getting in the middle of this one that's for sure. When it's three women and three men the three men are out numbered, I learned that a long time ago.

Chapter Four

We went out to dinner with Toni and Kyle a couple of times but it was over a month before the six of us could get together again. Hugh called at the last minute Saturday and asked if we could get together and do it at their place again, something about their neighbor taking care of their ten year old. It didn't matter to us so we agreed readily. When we were getting ready Ann came in the bedroom and said, "I brought you a drink."

"Before the party?"

"I just thought you might enjoy one."

"Well thank you."

"After you drink that I have a present for you honey."

"Really, it's not my birthday you know."

"I know but I just wanted to get these for you. Well for us really."

"Well I'm curious enough, can I open it now?"

"Have your drink first love and when I come back you can open it."

I took a large sip of my drink and said, "Holy shit is this straight booze?"

"No, I'm sorry is it too strong?"

"It's certainly strong enough."

"Should I mix another one?"

"No but I better be careful when we get to the party." We didn't have time for me to nurse the drink so I tossed it back fairly quickly and said, "Open it now?"

"Absolutely."

I opened the package to find men's thong underwear in four different styles. "Wow I hope I don't look too silly in these."

"I think you'll look hot. Every time I look at you tonight I'll think of what you're wearing."

"So you want me to wear a pair tonight then."

"Absolutely."

"Okay." I slipped the top pair called front clip thongs on and it was like pair of briefs that were extremely brief, very high cut with almost nothing behind and there were simple fasteners down the front so I could undo them and be completely exposed, clear down below my balls and do it without taking them off.

"Let me see you honey. Oh yes I like that and maybe one of these days as we're going on a trip I can undo you and do you if you know what I mean."

"I know and I like the sounds of it." There was also something called a backless pouch that was nothing more than a pouch for my balls and cock and a thin waistband, no back no strap in my crack. It was a lot closer to having nothing on than something. The other two pair were very high cut thongs with the band going down through my crack.

When I was dressed I went out to wait for Ann feeling a slight buzz from that potent drink. She was still in the bathroom so I hollered to her, "Honey better hurry up or we'll be late."

"Be there in a second love." When she came out she was dressed in casual slacks instead of jeans and a blouse with a slightly daring vee neckline.

"Honey you look great but am I underdressed?"

"Don't be silly you're fine, I just felt like slacks instead of jeans this time."

"So this isn't somebody's anniversary or anything?"

"Not that I know of. Now let's get going shall we."

We were at Hugh and Sonja's in minutes and as we went to the door I said, "I better take it easy for a while because I'm feeling the effects of that drink."

"I'm sorry love I'll do better next time." Sonja let us in and after a friendlier than usual kiss from her we went in. Hugh was sitting in a straight back chair at the table but didn't offer to get up as we went in.

Toni and Kyle arrived right then and as Sonja went to greet them Hugh said, "I'm being punished so forgive me for not getting up." Before it could go any farther Kyle and Toni joined us.

Sonja said, "Hugh will be playing cards with us tonight but that's all. You see I found out he cheated the last time and the women should have won the game. That means all that stripping we did as you guys looked on should have been the guys stripping. So tonight we're going to have a great time and Hugh's going to watch from the sidelines right honey?"

"Yes damn it that's right."

"We agreed this was an appropriate punishment didn't we honey."

"Yes I agreed." He was totally embarrassed to be caught cheating and more than mad that he couldn't join in the fun and games.

Sonja played bartender for the first drink and then it was every man for himself after that. I had her fix me a whiskey and water and when I took a sip it was like I was at home again. "Wow that's some drink."

"Sorry Brian too strong?"

I wheezed for effect and said in a raspy voice, "Just a little but I'll survive."

"Good man."

Kyle had a similar drink and said, "Holy shit."

Sonja said, "I guess I better let you guys mix the next ones, Hugh usually takes care of them for me. In fact, Hugh why don't you be bartender for the rest of the night?"

"Sure okay why not." This was going to be a most interesting evening, perhaps a little stressful but interesting. I had little doubt that Hugh had learned his lesson.

We played cards for quite a while with no stakes just point counting, Hugh kept us supplied with drinks of which Kyle and I shouldn't have been

having and the girls seemed in particularly good spirits. When we finally took a break from the card playing we just sat around and talked and Hugh

joined in from his straight back chair.

Ann stood up and said, oh Sonja I almost forgot I wanted to share something with you."

"Oh really, what's that?"

"Brian honey would you come over here for a second?" She motioned for me to stand near her and Sonja in front of Hugh and then she dropped the bombshell on me.

"I want to share Brian with you."

"Why thank you Ann that's so sweet of you." Before I could sort it out Ann smiled at me and stepped back and Sonja came up to me and with her arms around me kissed me with everything she had. It was one hell of a kiss and I returned it as we shared tongues and my arms went around her without conscious thought. That kiss lasted anywhere from several seconds to several years I'm not sure. I had something growing between my legs and my new underwear was working hard to contain it. Poor Hugh was just sitting there watching his wife kissing somebody else knowing his true punishment was just beginning.

I didn't look at Ann for a while because I was sure this whole thing had been set up in advance and I didn't need her approval. I was curious how she was handling it though so when I finally got a chance I looked at her and saw her smile at me. She was flushed and looked very turned on which reminded me there was a side to her I was just coming to learn and probably it was a new discovery to her too.

As Sonja kissed me again her hand wandered down to my growing erection and I felt her press against me letting her fingers try to curl around my cock. My heart was racing as her lips worked on mine and her hand toyed with my cock. She paused and said, "Oh Ann, Brian is wonderful thank you for sharing him tonight."

Ann's voice sounded a little tight but she said, "I'm glad you think so. Also there is another present for you."

"Really where?"

"You have to unwrap it and you'll see it."

"Oh good, this is far better than Christmas." Sonja turned me so we were standing more or less sideways to Hugh and she stood in front of me showing me her smile. Then she looked into my eyes and started to undo my belt buckle. What was she going to do, how far was this going to go? Looking back the right thing to do might have been to stop her and check with Ann but at the moment I just stood there as she unfastened me and worked my pants down to my knees. There I was standing in my new extremely brief briefs.

"Sonja love let me show you a special feature of your present." Ann came over and standing next to Sonja reached for my new underwear. I could feel her hands trembling slightly but she pressed on and said, "Watch this. You can undo them and go just as far as you feel you want to go. See like this, first the top one and you can see just the littlest bit more, then the second one and you see just a little more, isn't that nice?"

"Oh Ann let me try." They must have spent a lot of time setting this little scenario up but I was now putty in their hands.

Chapter Five

Sonja got very close to me and as she looked up at me she said, "How far shall we go Brian honey? I think I should go all the way."

I tried to find my voice and managed a whisper saying, "It's up to you and Ann love I'm your slave too it seems."

In a voice loud enough for Hugh to hear she said, "Yes and I think I feel something very big in there, let's see. She looked down and undid another clip and then another until she could see a good part of my hardness.

She looked back up and said, "Oh did you get that hard for me? The least I can do is show my appreciation to you." She looked at Hugh and said, "Can you see okay honey?" His head went up and down once but there was no voice connected to it. Sonja undid another two clips and my cock jumped out at her so only my balls had any privacy at all.

"Oh Ann come see what I've found."

Ann came back over and said, "Oh yes isn't it a nice one? Why don't you put your hand on it I think you'll like it even more. In fact play with it if you want and I'll just watch for a minute." Her voice was cracking and she had perspiration on her forehead but she was staying with their plan it seemed.

Sonja's hand wrapped around me and moved up and down for a few seconds before she said, "Let' see what's behind the other clips. She reached under my cock and undid the last of the clips and my balls fell free. "Oh my God look at those pretty things. Ann may I?"

"Please yes." Sonja looked at Hugh and then back at my cock and balls as my legs trembled and her hand explored me and she slid her hand up and down. I could feel a stirring down deep and I knew that if she kept it up she was going to get a surprise.

I had been too busy to even think of them but I saw Toni get out of her chair and come closer to watch and said, "Sonja, what have you found?"

"I have the nicest cock and balls here and Hugh doesn't mind."

"How nice of him, may I watch too?"

"By all means yes.

After a couple more minutes of her touching me I said softly, "Honey you better take care where you aim that thing it might go off."

"All over me?"

"Most likely."

Ann what should I do?"

"Let me help you." Ann's hand joined in and the two of them played with me as Hugh was watching and he looked like he might have a stroke. His face was read and I could see his pulse in his neck veins. Either that or he wanted to cum with me.

Neither woman spoke but they continued to play with me until I said, in a croaky voice, "Last warning ladies."

They stopped and Ann kissed me and said in a whisper, "I am so damn hot for you right now I could scream." She kissed me and whispered I love you so much."

I whispered, "I love you too honey, thank you."

She smiled and said, "You're welcome but don't expect this to happen all the time." I just nodded and smiled at her.

Toni said, "You know Sonja I don't have a gift for you but I'd like to show you something."

"Oh please yes." She led Kyle over and he stood there red faced as the two women faced him. He knew what was coming. Apparently neither Toni nor Kyle couldn't bring themselves to do quite as much but they were going to add their bit to the evening. Toni started to undo Kyle's pants and slid them down as Sonja looked on and Hugh continued to stare, looking like a nervous breakdown personified. As Kyle's pants slid to the floor he stood there in a see through thong.

"Oh Toni now that's a nice look too."

"Yes I thought so and when I do this I can see just where to put my hands." She reached out and stroked Kyle as Sonja watched. Then it was like Toni had a change of heart and said, "Would you like to feel it too?"

Kyle's head jerked down just as Sonja said, "Oh I'd love to and her hand wrapped around him and as her hand slowly stroked up and down as Toni watched closely.

"Oh Toni he feels so nice I can almost imagine it pleasing you."

"And it does do that. Why don't we take it out for a minute." Kyle was in a trance as both women removed his cock and pushed his thong down and out of the way.

Toni was almost as flushed as Kyle but she kept her hand there as they jacked poor Kyle off quickly. He moaned trying to form words and Toni said, "We better be careful now the poor darling is close. Kyle was in no shape to last after watching me get my treatment for so long so they took pity on him and quit.

Everybody was quiet now as Sonja whispered to Kyle, "Thank you lover, just maybe Hugh has learned his lesson."

Toni said, "Poor Hugh is in awful shape I actually feel sorry for him."

"I'm going to take very good care of him he just doesn't know it yet." The evening ended a little earlier than usual as Ann and I left and Kyle and Toni were soon behind us.

By watching poor Kyle and then walking home I was more or less recovered and back in control of my wits again. I said, "Ann honey as I look back I was thoroughly set up wasn't I."

"Yes I'm afraid so, you're not upset are you?"

"How could I be but how'd you find it in you to let Sonja play with me like that. I'm not sure what to think about that. I mean it felt wonderful, it was an incredible turn on and it seemed you were totally turned on, but I've never known you not to get jealous if a woman kissed me let alone see me naked and jack me off."

"I don't know either. It seemed to start when the three of us women stripped for you guys that evening. It was such an incredible turn on for you and me that I wanted more. Tonight I wanted to strip naked and make love to you right there I was so turned on."

I learned later that as we were walking home, Toni and Kyle were driving home and they talked about the experience. Kyle said, "I thought we'd decided not to go that far."

"I know honey I don't know what came over me. I suddenly wanted to see her touch you and watch you get more and more excited."

"I did do that didn't I."

"You sure did."

"You're not mad are you?"

"No of course not. If I had it to do over again I might want to do more in fact. I'm so impressed with how you handled yourself."

"You mean not get jealous?"

"Yes, that was incredible."

"I guess because I knew what the plan was and I'd seen how well Ann handled it. I couldn't very well do less. I even imagined you screwing Sonja as we all watched can you believe that. Me, miss jealous. Maybe I've finally changed."

"I hope so that was one hell of an experience."

"Do you want something like that to happen again?"

"Sure but do you?"

"Believe it or not I think I do. I don't know what but something."

"I think we should talk about all of this more when we get home because who knows what might happen down the road. I don't want to do anything to hurt you."

"Thank you honey. I know you love me and I love you."

Chapter Six

The next time we saw Hugh and Sonja he said, "You can bet I'll never cheat at cards again. That was total torture."

I said, "No hard feelings?"

"No of course not. I don't know how much of that I could stand in one life time but it was something to watch. I still can't believe Sonja did those things. She's always been up for a new adventure but she's never even hinted at wanting to try anything like that."

Sonja said, "I don't think I could do that very often either, I was so turned on that had I not been kneeling a lot of the time my knees would have buckled."

The next couple of times the six of us got together we didn't do anything out of the ordinary but we talked about our adventures and made jokes about them quite a bit. When Hugh learned it was going to be Ann's birthday he said, "Now that's as good an excuse as any to have a party."

I said, "I was thinking about that, how about a cookout at our place?"

"Great when do you want to do it?"

"How about the Saturday before her birthday which would make it about ten days from now?"

"I'll tell Sonja. It's time we had a real party and not just play cards."

"Let the games begin." I called and when she answered I told Toni of the plan.

"Great. Any special plans?"

"No just grill, drink, talk and eat."

"Okay."

I told Ann of the plan and she said, "We're just getting together right? No silly games or gifts?"

"Just fun and food as far as I know."

As the day approached I made sure I had all that I needed for the cookout and since it was Ann's birthday party she wasn't allowed to do any of the preparations. Toni called me with a couple of questions about what food they could bring and so did Sonja. I suggested aphrodisiacs and that made them laugh but said it would probably be something a little less exciting. The kids were in summer camp for two weeks so all of us were free of kids and in-laws so I suggested we start the party about four and eat about five or six. The people we bought the house from several years ago were planning to put in a pool so they'd put in a privacy fence and a lot of evergreens and then never put in the pool. I didn't care that I didn't have a pool to maintain but I did like the fence.