Unconventional Awakening Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I felt his thighs pressed against my buns, and his cock was buried in me. Okay honey, time to fuck my ass. Fuck me hard honey. I want to feel your cock pounding me. Push it deep. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, fill me. My fingers find my nubbin as you impale your cock in me. Aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg! Oh yes honey, yessss, fuck my ass with your cock. Fill my ass deep with your cream.

My sphincter spasms as my pussy twitches, and I feel your cock deep in me. Oh yeah. I have a small orgasm, and my rosebud clutches at your cock as my orgasms crests. And then I feel your fingers dig into my butt as you begin to shake. You are about to cum honey.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I feel your cock throb. And then I feel a spurt. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you are cumming honey. My rosebud clutches again, as the thought hits me. There is something intimate and naughty about knowing that your cum is deep in my ass honey. I shiver at the thought that my ass will be oozing your cum for a while after we are done. The little pearly drips will be a reminder later of the moment you lost it, and your cock left your seed deep inside me.

I tremble as you cum. Thank you honey for pleasuring me. I look forward to our new journey in making love.

You slowly slide your cock out of me. I can feel your cum as your cock slides out. My ass feels rather lubricated. I feel little droplets softly ooze out of my now tender ass.

Your cock is all sticky and shiny, and slowly softens.

I am still on all fours, and as I raise my face of the carpet, your cock greets me.

Instinctively my lips part as the tip of your cock grazes them. Before I realize it, my tongue wraps around your soft cock and laps at it. Suddenly it hits me. I taste your cum, and something else. And then I realize that you just fucked me in my ass. And now, I am sucking you. I taste your cum which I now enjoy. And I taste me. I am cleaning up your cum and my butt. The taste does not repulse me. It is different. I realize that should you ever graze your cock across my lips again after I have wanted you in my ass, I would probably suck you again.

I continue to suck your cock as I ponder who is this woman?

Umm, the final chapter is about to unfold.

To be continued...

12