Unconventional Awakening Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I held my husband's look, I let Peter's cock slip between my lips and slide into me. I licked his cum and my ass juices as I sucked him into my mouth. I bathed his cock clean with my tongue, leaving his cock glistening. I slowly let Peter's cock slip deeper and deeper. I was able to swallow his cock until his pubic hairs tickled my nose. My second ATM, and I knew that if I was clean, that sucking my lover's cock after it had pleasured my ass was something that I would be open to in the future.

I had a sudden desire to take my husband's challenge one step further. I asked Peter to turn around and bend over. I wanted to feel his ass planted on my lips. I wanted to be absolutely naughty. There was something primal about feeling his masculine hairy buns rub my face as the musky rubbery brown eye pressed against my lips. I kissed his ass and massaged it with my thrusting tongue. I lapped at his ass and tried to bury the tip of my tongue just past his rosebud. Suddenly his rosebud softened, and my tongue slipped into the satiny softness of his back door. I twitched as I realized that I had the tip of my tongue lapping just inside his puckered ass. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Peter jumped as my tongue penetrated him. His knees gave way and he tumbled to the floor. I giggled and smiled when he let out a long low groan.

My husband told me that it was now Paul's turn to be cleaned. Paul straddled my face and let his now cum caked cock press my lips. I opened my mouth to let him access my serviceable orifice. He was free to fuck my face as he felt. I felt his hands grip my head and buck backward and forward, using my mouth as he desired.

His cock began to stiffen and he fucked my mouth with increasing passion.

His cock began to throb.

And then he pulled his glistening cock out of me and stroked himself, et\yes closed, fingers pumping.

Splat.

A rope of cum flew forth and landed on my face, splashing across my cheek, and into my hair.

Splat!

Another rope hits my chin and sprays across my chest, droplets spraying on my nipple.

Splat!!

My lips are sprayed, and spatters my chin and nose.

Splat.

A smaller load hits my closed eye, a small pool in the depression near my nose.

Splat.

As I feel a drool of cum on my lips followed by his cock parting them.

His cock continues to tremble and cum oozes out as he lets the last waves of his orgasm ooze into my waiting mouth.

I felt sticky and gooey. My pussy caked with drying cum, my ass oozing a rivulet of white.

My face covered with sprays of fresh essence.

And I hear my husband say thank you, as I feel his cock rub softly in the pool of cum in the corner of my eye. He rubs Paul's cum in a widening circle, before sliding his cock down my cheek, and grazes my lips. My mouth is ready to service him. As he slips his cock into me, I hear him tell Paul and Peter to come closer. He asks them if they would like to jack off on me. I shudder thinking is it possible? Can they cum again?

I sense movement. I sense them pulling on their limp cocks. I wonder can they shoot again.

I continue to service my husbands cock. Sucking him gently. Softly. Rolling his cock around inside my mouth, massaging him with my tongue.

All the time listening to the sounds of hands stroking cocks. Hearing grunts.

My husband's cock begins to rise. Getting firmer. I he planning on cumming in my mouth? Does he have it within him?

I hear a moan and feel a warm shot of cum it me. It lands on my chest, coating my right boob. A second smaller blast landing between my boobs. And then a steady drip, drip on my lips as his cock seeks out my mouth. I open up wider feeling two cocks slipping back and forth past my lips.

And Paul lets go with his load, spraying me squarely on my face, splashing my husband and Peter's cocks with cum. My pussy twitches as I imaging my face all covered with cum, and two cocks enjoying the warmth of my mouth.

The party continued into the night and the early morning.

I had my legs brought upto my chest as they took turns fucking me in my ass. Paul was the last one as my husband was afraid he might be too big otherwise. Both my husband and Peter had my as well lubricated and conditioned. My husband held my legs apart as I sucked his cock, while Paul eased his club into me. I was grateful that they went before Paul, as Paul stretched my anal sheath to the max.

Suddenly Paul's cock was buried head deep, and I was now ready to see if I could take his monster all the way. I pushed down letting him know that I was ready to try it.

And he began to push, slowly, deeper. His cock filling me to a new fullness. My bowels felt stuffed to the hilt. He fucked slowly, letting my ass ease into taking him in.

My husband was gently rocking me back and forth, and then he asked Paul to pull out.

Huh?

What the hey?

He had something he wanted to try.

Something he had seen in movies.

Something that Peter and he might be able to do.

Peter laid down next to me and I was told to turn over and straddle him. I did thinking that he was going to fuck me.

He was but not where I thought.

My husband put the tip Peter's cock at my anal opening and pushed it it. It slipped in easily.

My husband then knelt behind me and placed his cock against Peter's.

I was suddenly aware of what he had in mind.

A double penetration!

Up my ass!!!

I felt his cock pressing against my anal sheath, and it was tight.

I wasn't sure that this was possible.

I held my breath and closed my eyes tight as the pressure built.

Slowly he pressed forward.

Peter's cock buried inside me.

"Pop!"

The head of his cock nestled against Peter's shaft.

And slowly my husband pushed his cock deeper.

I was being double fucked.

I had two cocks fucking me.

Both in my ass!

I felt each cock slipping past one another. My anal opening being stretched to the max.

Yet it felt so wicked.

My husband had told me about watching scenes of what we were now doing.

And I felt like a porn star.

I suddenly wanted to see if they could double pump me. Could they both cum? Would it be possible for them to fill my now tingly and stuffed ass with their cream together? Was I being a piggy, wanting to feel them both erupt at the same time, filling my ass with a double load of cream? My mind reeled at the thought of my ass flowing with a torrent of cum. I push down trying to bring them over the edge. To fuck me together and erupt.

I bore down on Peter and he began to moan. I pushed back against my husband burying him as deeply in me as possible and wriggled my buns to try and spur my lovers on. I was a bitch, an anal bitch, in heat. And I was rewarded.

I felt their cocks twitch.

And spurts of cum shooting into me.

I bucked as they continued to fire.

Filling me with their essences.

They gradually softened and slipped out of my now very wet and leaking ass. I rolled over to allow Peter to move.

And then I felt Paul climb behind me. His cock nuzzling my just vacated and violated ass.

An ass that was now ready to take him easily. His cock slid past my gaping opening and plunged in deeply. He fucked my ass hard and fast, sawing his cock in and out. His balls slapping against me as he pounded in and out. He gripped my hips as he pistoned his cock into my depths and back.

His need rising.

The volcano erupted deep within me, splashing his seed into my depths.

He continued to plunder my ass, his cock slipping in and out with greater ease as his cum coated his cock.

His cock slipped out of my as and I collapsed.

I felt breathless and spent.

I laid there as I felt the bed shake.

And a cock grazed my lips.

My lips parted as I continued to just lay there.

My eyes closed, I let my lover fill my mouth.

I sucked him gently.

Licking him clean. Tasting his cum and my anal residue.

Another cock beckoned.

My lips slipped off the one cock to begin attending to cleaning up another.

And then another cock sought my lips.

And slid into my waiting mouth.

I fell asleep with my lips wrapped around a lover's cock. I had finished what I started. And enjoyed making love and being made love to. I will be open to any and all possibilities....

Thank you to those who said they enjoyed my style of writing. This is my first attempt. This is a story! Actually this is the result of a collaboration between two other close friends and myself, who decided to try and write a fuck story from a girl's perspective. We were able to let our minds go free with the aid of some libations and help from our significant others.

We do not advise anyone trying this. We realize the inherent dangers of unsafe sex, anal sex, and anal/vaginal, and anal/oral sex. We admit that talking about it and trying to put the story line together did make us horny. But not horny enough to risk doing something that could be fatal.

We hope that you enjoyed it as a story! I/we would consider additional story lines if we get requests.

We would particularly enjoy hearing from other women, as we feel that we have just as much of a drive as guys, and given encouragement a desire to share our fantasies and thoughts.