Unconventional Behavior: Lucy & Renee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Precum was dripping steadily from the tiny slit and I had to concentrate to remain focused on the pussy that was being pushed down on my mouth from above. After a few more minutes, Lucy moved her hips back slightly, so her clit was now poking against my lips. I began to lash my tongue across the erect nub, causing Lucy to groan deeply.

Renee had switched from licking to sucking and my dick was soon deep inside her mouth. She continued to let her tongue tease the sensitive underside while her fingers gently caressed my balls. I was sure I would cum in the next few minutes but Renee had other ideas. She positioned herself above my crotch and placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. Slowly, she sank down until I was completely inside.

I moaned into Lucy's cunt as Renee's smooth tight hole surrounded my cock. My tongue went from licking to sucking Lucy's clit and she began to wiggle her hips in response. By now Renee had adjusted to the fullness in her twat and was bobbing up and down on my prick, slowly gathering speed.

We were all moaning and groaning now, a connected heap of flesh and nerve endings. It was simply a matter of who was going to cum and when. I could feel Renee's finger dancing across her clit as she humped my stiff rod but I still figured I would be the first to hit my peak. However, it turned out to be Lucy who climaxed first, pouring her moisture into my mouth as my lips and tongue battered away at her clit.

Seconds later, while Lucy was still wiggling across my mouth, I felt my balls tighten and my hips began to rise to meet the downward motion of Renee's pussy on my dick. I began to spurt into Renee, pumping as best I could into her. I could feel her fingers moving more quickly as she played with herself and suddenly she too was crying out in release. Her up and down motion ceased and she shuddered as the spasms of her orgasm raced through her body.

Lucy had finished cumming now and lifted herself from my face to collapse on the floor beside me. I gulped in air and watched Renee as she enjoyed the waning sensations of her own release. Her eyes were closed and her lips were tightly pursed as she exhaled in short grunting pants. In a few minutes, her motions ended and she too slid off me and lay down flat with Lucy and myself.

We all lay in a pile, jumbled together as we caught our breath and enjoyed the warm closeness of each others company. Time stretched on, nobody wanting to break the mood. Unfortunately we couldn't stay that way forever and eventually we began to slowly break apart.

I gathered my clothes together while they grabbed robes and waited for me to dress. We moved to the door together and as we said our good-byes, we put our arms around each other for a group hug. They each gave me a farewell kiss and I reminded them I would be taking them to the airport the following morning. We hugged one last time and I headed for home, thinking happily to myself that I knew the answer to the number one question asked at the convention.

12