Unconventional Ch. 07

Story Info
Ups and Downs.
3.6k words
4.52
11.6k
13
3

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela really outdid herself this Thanksgiving. The day before the holiday, the party commenced. It was a beautiful, elegant affair and the whole family attended from all over the state. Roxanne was pleased by her mother's effort; the venue was beautifully decorated and the food was divine. It was a perfect evening. Roxanne arrived in awe with Jarrett on her arms. She was very surprised by his reaction to her when she finished dressing at the house.

"Are you ready yet, woman?" he shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"You can't rush perfection," she shouted back.

She hurried as quickly as she could. Jarrett didn't like being late. Charlotte was already at the venue with their mom which was bound to start any minute. She quickly grabbed her heels and slipped her feet into them, praying to God that she'd be able to stay in them the whole night. She wore her black stockings and a burgundy dress. It was simple but cute. She had all the right accessories to match. It was a simple but semi-formal event. She rushed down the stairs and met Jarrett at the bottom of the stairs. She took a moment and assessed his outfit. Nice dress shirt, dark jeans and his blonde hair was neatly groomed.

"You clean up nice," she said.

"So do you," he said with a smile.

Their kiss was instinctive. His lips crushed against hers without warning. Roxanne immediately felt hot all over. Jarrett's hands roamed her body, ready to rip her clothes off in an instant.

"It took me an hour to get all dolled up," she said breathlessly.

"So?" he said in between kisses.

"So I have to at least make it to the party. Cool your jets for a couple of hours."

"That's going to be very, very hard for me to do," he said.

"Try," she coaxed, "I'll make it worth your while."

"I'll hold you to that, Ms. O'Brien."

"I'd expect nothing less, Mr. Myers."

She stayed on his arm the whole night, introducing him to her family and friends. He was happy to do anything she asked as long as he knew some reward was coming his way. Charlotte approached the two of them.

"Look at the two of you, more snuggled than two

"That's real sweet, Charlie," Roxanne said.

"I'm just saying. Picture perfect. You better hold on to him, Roxy. We have a lot of single, trifling cousins lurking."

Jarrett laughed at her.

"I'm not going anywhere," he assured them.

"He's a keeper," Charlotte said with a nod, "Can I get either of you a drink?"

"No thanks. Team sober," Roxanne said.

"Speak for yourself," Jarrett said, "I'll have a beer, please."

"Coming right up," Charlotte said.

She laughed at her sister.

"Poor girl lets loose one night and now she's the liquor Nazi."

"Live a little, Roxanne."

"One of us has to get the two of us home," she reminded, "Besides, I had my fun. You two enjoy."

Jarrett extended his hand to Charlotte.

"I'll lead the way," he said.

Charlotte accepted his hand and wrapped her arm around his. She felt his biceps with her other hand.

"Oh my god," she gasped, teasing her sister.

Roxanne rolled her eyes at the two of them getting cozy with each other. She watched the two of them disappear in the crowd, headed toward the bar. While they were away, she searched for her mom to congratulate her on all her success. She found her with her aunt. They embraced and laughed. For the rest of the evening, she was side-by-side with her mom. Even at the dinner table, she and her mom sat together. Jarrett was right beside her, in between her and Charlotte. The two of them were having their own fun chatting.

"Everything is beautiful," she said to her mom.

"Thanks sweetheart. It gets better every year," Angela said.

"I agree," Roxanne said with a smile.

"We haven't had a chance to talk since you got here. Excited about graduating?"

"Yes. I can't wait."

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know yet, Mama."

There was a tradition with their family. At the table, there were little notecards. Each member of the family would write down what they were thankful for. Roxanne stared at her card, trying to think of what to write. Her phone vibrated in her clutch. Roxanne pulled out her phone and stared at the number. She didn't even notice it was ringing. It was on silent the whole night. An 843 area code.

She found somewhere quiet and listened to the voicemail. She listened attentively to the caller on the other end. Her heart raced a little, not because of the message, but because when she looked up Jarrett was in front of her with his handsome smile. She hung up the phone.

"Over here hiding?" he asked.

"Nope, just listening to my voicemail. I didn't realize I had a voicemail."

"Who is it?"

"Nobody," she said mildly.

She smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Where's Charlie?"

"I don't know. I lost her in the crowd. I think she went looking for your mom."

"Oh okay."

He stared at her, he could tell that something changed her attitude.

"Is everything all right?"

"Yeah."

"Are you going to finish listening to your voicemail?" he asked, pointing at her phone.

Roxanne shoved her phone back in her clutch.

"No, I'm good," she said.

He handed her a blank notecard.

"They're collecting these. What are you most thankful for?" he asked.

"Well, as cheesy as it may sound, I'm looking at it," she said.

"Awe, that's sweet."

She could tell it had an effect on him. He blushed a little.

"How many of those have you had?" she asked, pointing to his bottom of Blue Moon."

"Not nearly enough to inebriate me," he said.

"I see," she said, assessing his body language.

His tie was loosened and his hair disheveled. If we wasn't drunk, he was well on his way.

"You wanna dance?" she said to him.

It didn't feel like a question. Roxanne was all too eager to get on the dance floor, she grabbed his arm and led the way. He was a good dancer, when she moved he moved and she pulled him closer behind her.

"Your mom is around here somewhere," he whispered to her.

"Don't spoil the moment, Myers. This is your reward for being a good date."

"A good date?" he repeated.

"Yep. I have to admit, I'm surprised. Not once did you pinch my ass or say something inappropriate. I'm impressed."

"You act as if I don't have manners. I know how to act in public."

"I don't," she replied with a sinister grin.

"Are you sure everything's okay? You had the look on your face."

"I don't have look," she said.

"It's the same look you have when you're about to get in a bad mood."

She grinded on him, arousing him with the movement of her ass. All of a sudden he couldn't wait to get her home. He pulled her closer to him. She turned around and faced him.

"Do I look like I'm in a bad mood?" she asked.

She attacked his lips, crushing them with kisses. He was taken aback. He wasn't drunk enough to take advantage of her advances. Her tongue invaded his mouth, he tasted like beer but she didn't care.

Damn, he's a good kisser, she thought.

"Keep it up, Roxy, and you're going to start something you can't finish."

"Too late," she said childishly.

He pulled her off the dance floor and led her into a secluded quiet room. He locked the door behind them. He kissed her again, this kiss was more primal. She opened her mouth to breathe and his tongue invaded her mouth. He braced her against the wall and his rough kisses were soft against her neck. She immediately felt soaked. He untied her halter, those perky breasts didn't need a bra, he thought. Her chest was exposed and he liked it. His kisses moved further down from her neck, to her breasts, and to her neatly shaped stomach. Tugging her dress past her thighs, he pulled her stockings down with it. No panties. That's the Roxanne that he knew. Almost immediately after Jarrett ripped down her clothes, Roxanne felt a chill in the room. It made her nipples stiffen and she was at his mercy. His hands wandered to her ass and he gave it a tight squeeze. He almost forgot they were around her family.

"Sorry," he immediately said.

He turned her loose. She was in a daze, confused.

"Sorry?" she repeated on tenterhooks.

"Now you know how it feels," he said, his chuckle caught in his throat.

"You cheeky bastard," she said.

"I couldn't resist, you've been a little tease. I wasn't going to let it slide. Shame on you for taking advantage of me under the influence. I almost got carried away," he explained, "Don't worry. I'll make it worth your while. Later," he said.

Roxanne retied her dress and pulled up her stockings. She let him get away with it because she partially deserved it.

"Let's get out here," she said.

She pressed her body against his.

"Give me your keys," she commanded.

"Find them for me," he joked.

She wasn't shy to his antics. She frisked him, searching his front pockets.

"Those aren't my keys," he said with a devilish grin.

She felt the front of his pants, rubbing his pants and getting a rise out of him. She smiled at him. It was hard not to.

"Give me the damn keys," she said.

He couldn't take her seriously. She was half his size, even in heels. He obeyed anyway.

"We haven't been here that long," he replied.

"Don't you wanna get out of here, baby?" she said.

"Baby?" he repeated.

"Yeah," she said, still rubbing his pants.

***********************************

The two got home without getting in an accident. The tension between the two was so thick it was hard to bare. Roxanne tried not to swerve off the road while glancing at Jarrett. He was so incredibly handsome. Today was perfect, she'd be fool not to be with him. He helped her out the car. They got comfortable on the couch.

"I'm gonna make you a sandwich," he announced.

"I don't want a sandwich," she said.

"Fuck, I'll make you one anyway," he stated.

He went into the kitchen and pulled food out of the fridge. He made two bologna sandwiches and sat them on the coffee table.

"I don't want a sandwich," she pouted.

"Eat the fucking sandwich," he ordered monotonously.

She pouted again, her full caramel lips shaped her beautiful mouth. He wanted to kiss those lips. She nibbled on her sandwich and he was done within seconds. She stared at him like a little girl with her fingers in her mouth. He stared into her almond-colored eyes.

"You ready to go to bed?" he asked.

She shook her head.

"Your family was nice," he commented.

"Yeah, they're a cool bunch," she sighed.

She leaned against his shoulder and yawned.

"Now I'm tired," she said, "We should go to bed."

"I didn't say I was sleepy. I just wanna go to bed."

"Want some company?"

"Want to carry me?"

He didn't hesitate carrying her into her bedroom and released her on the bed. She laughed when he fell on top of her.

"Real smooth Jay," she mocked.

She reached to unhook her shoes.

"Damn, these heels are killing me," she groaned.

Jarrett removed her shoes for her. She didn't know what compelled him to be so nice.

"Anything else you need?" he asked.

She smiled as she bit her bottom lip.

"My shoes made my feet hurt," she frowned.

He sat on the edge of her bed and placed her legs on his lap and rubbed her feet. He rubbed her feet and massaged her calves, she had the most firm calves he'd ever felt on a woman. She relaxed under his touch, this was the best massage ever.

"Like that?" he said with a smirk.

She nodded. He had a nice touch. He continued massaging. Her legs were so smooth as she caressed her skin. She was so soft and he kept massaging. It wasn't long before he realized he reached her inner thigh close to her lace panties. A gentleman would've withdrawn his hand instinctively but Jarrett had the instincts of a prowler. He looked up at her and she dared him to make a move. As if he read her thoughts. He quickly removed her panties and threw them on the floor. He got on his knees and pulled her to the edge of the bed. His tongue invaded her semi-wet pussy. Roxanne started losing control, in a moment's time she could feel herself about to come.

"Oh—oh—oh God," she breathed.

He had to have her now, if she tasted this good right now, imagine how she felt. He jerked off his pants and boxers, he'd been hard since he massaged her legs. He had to get her out of his system before he exploded. He inserted his dick in her slick pussy and she moaned in pain and pleasure. She was tight and he liked it. He wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled her closer. He removed her dress without any effort. He was rough and she liked it. She rolled her hips around his shaft and he could tell she's about to come, her pussy pulsated around him. She started getting hot and her breathing labored until she screamed out her orgasm in his arms. Her legs were limp around his waist but he wasn't ready. He laid her on her back and gently removed and re-inserted his dick inside her. He felt so good. Maybe he was alleviating his sexual tension, maybe he was tired of being the gentleman. Whatever it was, he was nowhere near ready to let this night end.

"I have one request," she said.

"What's that?"

"Make love to me," she whispered in his ear.

"Why do you want that?" he said quietly.

He tucked her hair behind her ear and grazed her face.

"I wanna know if you can do it," she answered.

"But why? We're just friends. You don't make love to your friends," he said, "Are you in love with me, Roxanne O'Brien?"

"It's hard not to be," she said.

He was better at making love than she imagined. He wanted her bad and she wanted to be closer to him. The rhythmic movement between the two was sensational. After hearing her soft moans he lost himself and pushed harder.

"Tell me Roxanne, do you want it?" he whispered.

"Yes," she gasped.

She stared into his blue opals and sensed his unrelenting desire.

"Do it," she commanded.

That's all he needed to hear. He pumped in and out of her pussy as hard and as fast as his body would allow. Now he was ready to come, he thrust until he exploded and every ounce of his cum was released inside her. He wrapped his arms around her. As if the sex wasn't good enough, he spooned her.

"I love you," she said.

He propped himself up to look at her.

"I love you too," he said.

He kissed her cheek and pulled her closer to him. She felt the tears swell in her eyes.

***********************************

Roxanne got out bed and made her way to the kitchen. She sat the dining table in her pajama pants and white tank. Her haired tied in a messy bun. Her knees pressed against her chest as her fingers circled the rim of her coffee mug. She played the events of last night in her mind. Everything was so perfect until after they made love. "Make love" it was such a loose term before last night. Jarrett wasn't there when she woke up. He was long gone and in his room.

Her mom was still in bed. Charlotte too.

Roxanne played the voicemail again and turned on the speaker. She listened to the message. He heard her sniffles.

"Roxy?" she heard him call.

His voice spiked with concern. She paused the voicemail. She didn't hear him enter. He was already awake and sitting in the parlor with piano. There's no doubt he heard the voicemail from Charleston. He didn't say anything. He just stood in the kitchen, staring at her. She felt like a child that just got caught in the cookie jar and immediately felt guilty.

"I was offered the Charleston job. I got the call yesterday at the dinner."

She wasn't looking for a reaction, she wasn't looking for him to say anything back.

Jarrett scoffed, "Why are you telling me this?" he said.

He knew what she wanted him to say but he wasn't going to give her the satisfaction. He wasn't going to be the one that determined her future.

"You're big girl, Roxy, you can make your own decisions."

"I know. It's my dream job," she said, "I really want this but I want us."

He didn't say anything.

"Please say something," she said.

He looked at her.

"Fuck," he said.

There was no other way he could express himself.

"I don't want to talk about this right now."

He turned away from her.

"Jarrett wait, let's talk about this."

"What the fuck is your problem? I'm trying be honest with you and you get upset."

"I'm just taking a page from Roxanne's book."

He sat across from at the table.

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked.

"It means you always have an attitude. I can't get upset every once in a while? I mean, you tell me you love me but you want to take this job. You can't have your cake and eat it too, you know."

Roxanne slapped her hands on her thighs.

"So this is my fault? This arrangement was your idea, remember?"

"You're right, this was all my idea."

"Why even go through the motions?"

"Because I'm in fucking love with you," he admitted, "But you already know that. We stopped being just friends a while ago. You're just too damn selfish to love me back."

He surprised himself. He watched the expression on her face and it didn't change. He knew that he was right. It fazed him a lot. He expected some expression from her and received none.

"I do love you."

"No you don't. Why don't you figure your shit out and let me know when you've figured out what you want out of this relationship, Roxanne?"

She felt her heartbeat in her chest. It pounded and raced, pumping adrenaline into her system all throughout her body. It was a rush of energy urging her to do something.

"Maybe we should just be friends then," she said quietly.

"I don't want to be your friend. If we can't be more, why am I here?"

"This was a means to an end," she said quietly.

"That's what you've been telling yourself? That it's all physical and we were going to go back to the way that we were? Nothing's going to change?"

"I knew it would. And that's exactly what I didn't want."

"That's complete bullshit. Just because you're thinking about moving, doesn't mean that we have to be a means to an end."

"It does to me," she said, "I really don't want to talk about this right now."

She stood. He got up from the table.

"Oh no. We're talking about it now. I'm not going to be in the mood to talk about it later," he snarled.

He didn't feel like hearing her excuses again, avoiding the subject, or catching an attitude. She was going to talk whether she liked it or not. He tried keeping calm, but he knew that she'd try his patience today. As much as he wanted it all to roll of his back like it was nothing, her antics were starting to irk him.

"I knew it," she sighed, "I said from the very beginning that things would change. And they have."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

"You know what's bad? The fact that you have the worst timing. You had to come along, didn't you? You had to come into my life."

"Don't try to turn this around on me, Roxanne. I've been upfront since the very beginning. You like to pick fights for no reason. Even when you're happy, you have to pick a fight about something. It's like you're waiting for things to fall apart like your parents' divorce. We're not like them. I'm not like your dad and I'm not going to hurt you. I'd never do that to you."

Tears swelled in Roxanne's eyes. She didn't realize it until they stung her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. He wasn't wrong about her, but she didn't think that he'd make her cry.

Jarrett couldn't stand it. He didn't want to make her cry but he couldn't believe it either. Roxanne O'Brien never cries. He walked over to her and cupped her face in his hand, wiping away the streams of tears from her cheeks. She shouldn't be the one crying right now. Her feelings couldn't have been hurt that bad. Apparently, he could hurt her.

She knew she loved him, but even in the moment she couldn't bring herself to admit it. Jarrett was no fool, if she couldn't tell him now there was probably no chance of her ever admitting it. Still, he didn't want to be alone with her. He didn't trust himself. Seeing her in this vulnerable state made him want her.

12