Unconventional Fun – Two Narratives

Story Info
Tale told by both the Husband and the Wife's Lover.
2.6k words
3.89
26k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This tale is told by both the husband and his wife's lover.

Mark:I met Bryan online in an a chat room. He was from Virginia, an architect, and married to a woman who had lost all interest in sex. At the time Bryan was in his mid-thirties, a good looking man by anyone's standards, and easy to get along with. We stayed in touch over the course of a few months chatting about politics, business, and of course our wives. At some point we shared pictures of our wives. Bryan's wife was very pretty; a shame she had lost interest in sex. Bryan told me how lucky I was to have Lisa. He said she was beautiful and sexy. He asked if I had ever thought of sharing her with a friend. I was definitely turned on by the idea.

Bryan:I love redheads, especially middle aged beauties like Lisa. When I first saw her pics I thought, "my god – I've got have this woman!" My wife lost all interest in sex due to medical issues. I found myself at a turning point. I love my wife and divorce is out of the question but I need regular sex like any man. My options were limited to finding someone local (not a good idea) or an out of state "shared wife." As my business allows me to travel I chose the second option.

Mark asked his wife if I could email her. She said yes and she and I got to know one another online for almost a year before I had a work trip to the Midwest. In the meantime we became very good friends. I chatted with Lisa more than I did Mark but I kept the lines of communication open with both of them. I wasn't looking to screw up their marriage after all.

Mark:Bryan's first visit was in the winter. Lisa was a little nervous. She asked how and where we would meet him. She was excited but scared too. I suggested we meet Bryan at his hotel, have dinner, and see how things went. At any time anyone could back out without regrets. Lisa agreed and the date was set.

Bryan: Our first meeting started out at a restaurant next to my hotel in St. Louis.

Lisa was as beautiful as her pictures. I wasn't too surprised at how well all three of us got along, like old friends really. We drank a lot of wine that evening and the walk back to the hotel was a drunken adventure. The hotel had a bar and a small dance floor. I suggested we dance. I took Lisa to the dance floor while Mark got us a table and more drinks.

For the next two hours Lisa and I danced almost non stop. It was on the dance floor I kissed her first, very softly and on the lips. Moments later kissed me back and even slipped her tongue into my mouth. I looked over at Mark who was grinning quietly at the table. I took that as a good sign and did what any red blooded man would do: I made out with his wife. We danced, kissed, and fondled each other as much as is possible in public. Occasionally we'd head to the table but even there Lisa wanted attention. I felt sorry for Mark as we mostly ignored him but the sexual tension was intense. I wanted Lisa naked and she seemed to reciprocate.

Later, as the crowd thinned I asked Lisa if she was ready to take things further. She took me by the hand, smiling, and led me to her husband. "I think I want to go upstairs," she said to him. Her manner was pensive but her desire was true. My heart was thudding in my chest. What would Mark say? Watching me kiss and fondle his wife was one thing. Knowing I would have her naked was quite another.

After a short but maddening pause, Mark nodded amiably. "Lead me to the lobby as I'm kind of drunk," he said. So we took Mark by the arms and deposited him in a comfortable chair before a large screen TV. in the lobby. Then Lisa and I headed arm in arm to the elevator.

Mark: Watching Lisa dance with Bryan was exciting. Lisa was wearing a dark pair of slacks, black leather shoes, a low cut blouse, and a bra that accentuated her cleavage. It was hard not to notice her finely freckled breasts. At first Bryan was a gentleman, averting his eyes, but as the alcohol took hold and as Lisa began to flirt Bryan could not help but look. I didn't blame him -- my wife has great breasts. When they began to make out on the dance floor I got an instant hard on. Lisa dances provocatively and the more she danced and the more she made out with Bryan the more determined my erection became.

When she announced she wanted to go to Bryan's room it was all I could do to keep from cumming in my jeans. I knew I wouldn't be welcome watching her have sex so I stayed in the lobby and waited. It turned into a long wait but I didn't mind.

This was good "torture" for me.

Bryan:In the elevator we continued to make out, kissing and tonguing like two teenagers. I ran my hands along Lisa's hips, lifted her up and pulled her against my crotch, dry-humping her. She surprised me by putting her arms around my neck and sliding her legs around my waist so she could feel my bulge against her. Somehow we made it to my room fully clothed. Lisa excused herself to the restroom. I hit one of the dimmer switch lights, turned to an easy listening music channel on the TV, and waited.

When Lisa returned she was wearing nothing but a terry cloth robe the hotel provided. I had her stand before me while I untied the robe and slid it open to see her body. Her breasts were beautiful and her pussy had a small patch of red hair. I reached around and felt her bare ass before pressing her breasts into my face.

Next she sat by me on the bed. We kissed softly and I began to undress. Lisa unbuttoned my shirt and slid her hands along my hairy chest and flat stomach. Next came my pants. Naked now, my erection was throbbing. I stood and placed my penis between her breasts and titty-fucked her. Lisa helped by pushing her breasts tight and snug against my penis.

"Your dick is big," Lisa said. She was right, I am hung. Maybe not like in the movies but big enough to put a smile on a woman's face.

"It's hard for you," I said.

"Think it will fit?"

'Yes and you'll love it," I said still pushing my cock between her breasts.

Just take it slow when you enter me." Lisa looked up and I felt I should nurture this woman instead of just fucking her body. I pulled her to the bed and lay beside her. We kissed, holding one another, feeling one another, readying for more.

"Condom?" I asked finally.

"No, I don't like them," she whispered. "Cum in me."

"Will you suck me first?"

Lisa frowned. "I don't usually," she stammered, 'but tonight I'll try."

I slid down between her legs in a sixty-nine position and spread her thighs. Hungrily I put my mouth to work on her pussy. As I did Lisa pulled on my erection and squeezed my balls. Soon she was sucking the head of my cock. It felt good – almost too good. There were several times she had me on the verge of cumming.

After several minutes of this I sensed Lisa was ready for a change so I moved up to face her. She closed her eyes, spread her legs wide, and allowed me to slide my cock into her pussy. She was wet and warm. Inch by inch I gently pushed until finally she had taken all of it. My balls bounced against her hips as we began to rock. I was fucking her now, taking over her married pussy. It was ecstasy!

"I'm going to cum in you," I whispered.

Lisa thrust her legs around me. "God yes..." she purred, "cum in me....I want your cum..."

Harder and faster we fucked until finally I could hold it no longer. My penis spasmed and I found myself spraying an endless load of warm sperm into her married and very unprotected pussy. It was heaven! I was giving her what she desired. She had given me her body and I had given her my cum. Moments later she came too, flooding both of us with her warm, wet delight. She collapsed onto me, breathing hard and covered in sweat.

Mark:Eventually I sobered up and decided I wanted a room to sleep in. I went to the counter and asked for a room down the hall from Bryan's. I also asked if the girl would leave a message as to my whereabouts.

Once in the room I undressed and slid between the sheets. I couldn't' stop thinking of what my wife was doing. I could imagine her naked body pressed close to Bryan's, his cock buried deep inside her pussy. The idea thrilled and excited me to no end. With some difficulty I refrained from masturbating. I knew Lisa would find me here at some point and I wanted her to get me off.

Bryan: For a long while we lay there, my penis now limp but still inside Lisa. That's one advantage of having a large penis. It was erotic knowing my sperm lay deep inside her pussy. I don't know why but he idea of a married woman allowing me to seed her intrigued and aroused me.

Lisa was ready to get up and I asked if she'd like to take a bubble bath. Minutes later we were in the over sized tub with the bubble jets on. I held her against me and we lay there for a long time relaxing. The bubble jets purred softly and the frothing water lapped about our bodies.

A quarter of an hour passed before we began kissing again. Lisa straddled my lap to face me while I fingered her anus. She didn't stop me until I had probed a little too deeply.

"You'll need some lube if you want to go any further," she said with a knowing look.

"I have some here," I said, reaching for my night kit. Carefully I rubbed KY Jell along her tight little asshole. Next I put some on my penis.

"Sit on me, but slowly," I cautioned.

Lisa shifted her weight and inch by inch, taking a long, pleasurable time, her back door opened and took my cock. I pushed in and out of her, slowly at first, until she could handle a faster pace. It took a while but with the lube and Lisa's anus opening more and more we worked up to a safe, fun pace. My erection had returned. Lisa's ass felt good, maybe not as good as her pussy, but good all the same. I rubbed her clitoris with one hand while the other steadied her motion. He breasts jiggled and banged my face. Pretty soon she was riding up and down, milking my cock, begging for it to cum again.

"I'm going to cum in you," I said. Lisa only nodded. Seconds later I was shooting sperm deep into her asshole. My second orgasm wasn't as heavy as the first but it did it's job. Now both holes were filled. Lisa shuddered as I rubbed her clit. Harder and harder I rubbed until she came a second time.

"Oh my god that was intense," she said.

After we dried and got dressed I walked Lisa to the lobby. Mark wasn't there. We looked for him in the bar and I checked the men's restroom. Still no husband. The girl behind the counter motioned me over and asked if I was looking for the man who had been sitting in front of the wide screen TV. I said yes and she told me he had reserved a room and left a message that he could be found there. Back up the elevator we went and minutes later we found Lisa's husband in a room down the hall from mine.

"I got tired of waiting," he said, "so I figured why not spend the night?" Lisa went to him and they embraced. It was a loving scene and I was glad they could reunite without jealousy after our sexual foray. I stayed for a few minutes, kissed Lisa goodnight and thanked both of them before heading out. As I turned to leave the sight of Lisa curled up with her husband on the bed made me wish I was not going back to an empty room.

Mark:After Bryan left Lisa slid under the covers with me. "I guess you want me to get naked and have sex with you now?" she asked.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

"Yes, but I'll let you do me if you want."

"Let's just sleep in the nude," I suggested, "and you can stroke and tell me what happened." And that's what we did. Laying next to me she stroked my cock and told me how Bryan had made love to her in his bed and afterward in the over sized bathtub. I was amazed that she had let him have her ass and pussy. It didn't take long for me to cum. I was so excited. With several hard strokes of her hand hot jism shot from my dick. Afterward we drifted off to sleep, the TV. making nameless sounds as we slept.

An hour later the telephone woke us up. It was Bryan. He apologized for calling so late but wondered if Lisa could sleep in his bed for the rest of the night. I asked Lisa and she said yes. I watched as she put on a bathrobe and slippers and left for Bryan's room.

Bryan:Lisa returned to my room and without hesitation she slid beneath the covers with me. We kissed like lovers and I held her close. After a little while we were fast asleep.

We awoke around ten the next morning. I had my arm around her and my cock was nestled in the crook of her ass. She stirred, looked at me, and asked, "Can I do something for you mister?" I pulled her close and slid my morning erection into her wet pussy. It wasn't long before I was giving her pussy a good fucking from behind. After a bit she turned to face me, both of us on our sides, and I pushed my cock into her again.

"Do you like cumming in a married woman?" she whispered.

"God yes," I said, pressing all of my manhood into her.

"Fill me up then," Lisa said quietly, her eyes closed, her leg pressed tightly around mine. She was cumming and her pussy gushed wetness. Moments later I filled her pussy full of cum. Afterward we just lay there, her body holding my load while I held her close.

Mark:Later that day we left the city for home. Lisa seemed happy as she snuggled close to me during the ride back. We both felt fulfilled, each in a different way.

Bryan says he is happy and visits three or four times a year as business permits. Lisa eagerly anticipates his visits. It may be different but it's fun and that's really all that matters. I see no end in sight for this relationship and why should it? Unconventional can be quite good if you work it right.