Unconventional Surprise

Story Info
Man fulfills promise whether she likes it or not.
2k words
3.97
33.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patiently, in silence, I wait. The sun is setting and the sky turns a deeper blue and you pull into the drive. You look so incredibly beautiful as you try to shake the cold that surrounds you as you step out of your car. I can feel my excitement grow as you approach the door. The fact that you didn't see my car parked two streets over only fuels my ravenous lust. I slide behind the door as I hear your key find it's way into the lock...I know that I will be more on target when that time comes and it's soon approaching. The key turns and I moan inaudibly as I feel myself pressing into my own jeans. You have no idea that I'm here as you push the door open. I'm right behind that open door and you don't know it until...slam. It's closed and now you're mine.

Shock fires across your face as my left hand grasps your throat and my right covers your mouth. No baby, no, you can't speak right now. You're not allowed to scream. You're mine. Don't you know that yet? I'm taking you and you'll learn to love me for it. Today is the day it all starts. I told you that this day would come. I just didn't tell you what day it would come and now there's nothing you can do. You try to fight me off but you only feel my strength as you grip my arms. Your strength is already sapping out of you. I can feel it. You're starting to give in. Good girl.

As I force you back towards the couch I grab the belt I left on the chair. You see, I was thinking of you. In fact, it's already looped so I can take my other hand away from your throat without ever releasing the pressure. Didn't you know that I care? I made sure this was going to be perfect. I planned for you...you ungrateful slut. You feel the leather cold against your neck. It's too tight for you to protest. I lead you down to the floor and put my boot down on the belt so you can't get up. My god, you're so gorgeous as you lay there and look up at me with your witch eyes. I've had enough with the romance at this point. You have too many clothes on.

With that thought in my mind I reach under your chest and begin to tear your blouse open. As I do I can feel the heat from your skin against my prying fingers. Damn it, woman, work with me here. Fine, then I'll just have to break what's left of your spirit. It's not going to hurt me more than it hurts you as I smack my hand across your upturned ass. You tried to cover it before my second swat. Isn't that cute how you pretend that you're not enjoying this? Now you get it. You realize all I'm doing is helping you take your shirt off. With no further argument you let me pull the tattered shirt from your arms, one at a time. With that out of the way I reach under you once more and flip you onto your back. Aww, you're squirming again. I could just eat you up...but there's time for that. You look a little cold without your shirt on. Let me get the candle for you and drip some of the wax that has puddled in it on you. There you go. I used a white candle because it won't burn quite as badly as the blue one that's in the bedroom. How's that feel on your stomach? Better? I told you I tried to think of everything for you, baby. Now let's get those pants off of you. I pull them over your hips before you can even begin to resist. Now that your hips are out of the way I pull them from your legs with ease. Your skin looks so soft under the pale light. Seeing you there, strapped around your neck, lying on the floor with just your bra and panties on I know that this is the way we wanted it.

I told you so. I can feel the heat and dampness as I cup your pelvic mound and press against the thin silk that separates my fingers from your lips. You should be on the couch. I don't want the floor to hurt your back, you dirty little girl. I pull the belt up and you follow. Now you're getting it. I tell you to take your bra off as I pull you towards my kneeling body. Mmm, your perfume blended with your fear is making me drunk. That perfect buzz is setting in as I gently kiss your collar bone and lick the base of your throat just under the belt. Good girl, you took your bra off while I tasted your skin. Harshly I pull you back into the cushions exposing your breasts to me. Now you start to fight yet again. Luckily, sweetheart, I thought of everything. I reach under the cushion to bring out another looped belt. With swiftness on my side I wrangle your arms behind you and cinch them in the second belt. Now I wasn't expecting this...with your arms locked that way you have to arch your back for even a remote comfort. Thank you.

With my right hand now squeezing your left hip bone I sneak my tongue into the top of your panties. You smell amazing. Slowly I kiss, nibble, and lick my way from your panty line up to your side and trace your ribs to the side of your right breast. I'm getting impatient but remember that I have you for as long as I want you. To stay my focus I tighten my grip on your hip bone as I flick your soft nipple with my tongue. Softly I close my lips around it as I continue to feather the very end with the tip of my tongue. As I do that my hand releases your hip and finds its way between your legs. Your soft moan drives me insane as you press your warmth against hand and arch your back further only to encourage me to continue sucking on your now hard nipple.

Damn it, I need both hands. Maybe I didn't think of everything. Wait. I take my hand away from you and lick my palm. Mmm, won't it be nice when you flood my mouth with your own juices? I push you onto your side so I have an easier time tying the first belt behind you to the one holding your arms. After I squeeze your right breast I pinch your neglected nipple between my finger and thumb. With that I stand because you shouldn't feel all alone in your nakedness. You watch as I pull my shirt over my head. You look down my torso and see my hardness outlined against my jeans. I know you're looking and your body is betraying you by responding with more moisture. I take off my boots and unbutton my jeans. You see, I even used my own belt on you so this process wouldn't take too long. With my jeans off you can see just how excited I am. A small dark spot on my boxers shows you that you're not the only one who's turned on. I pull my boxers down and kneel, once again, next to the couch.

You see, I trust you. I pull you towards the edge and caress your cheek with my engorged cock. You try to turn your head as if you are actually protesting against taking me into your mouth. I reach with my right hand and place my thumb on your chin as my fingers splay across the rest of that side of your face and neck. I press your chin to coax you into opening your mouth. As soon as you do I place my swollen head into your mouth and immediately feel your tongue swirl around it. Greedily you lick the hole, trying to get out what didn't get squeezed onto my boxers. Slowly I push further into your warm mouth. That's it, baby, slow. We have time. My right hand creeps down your side (too bad your hands had to be tied behind your back and I am forced to slowly stroke your mouth) and hook your panties with my thumb. I like that you're wiggling your way out of them...it would be a shame to tear them.

Now it's time to really do what I came to do. I pull myself from your parted lips and grab you by your waste forcing you onto your stomach. Pulling up on your hips I force you to expose yourself to me with your arms still bound behind your back. I'm sorry, I know it's uncomfortable, whore, but you still can't be trusted with your arms free. Now I half prop myself on the couch behind you. If only you saw just how amazing you look from where I'm at. Softly I stroke the inside of your thighs. Gently, I begin to trail up the back of your leg starting from where your knee is bent. My hands, working on their own, begin to travel across your body caressing you all along the way and find themselves resting on your ass just as my mouth reaches to the sweet folds of your damp pussy. I can no longer resist your womanhood and begin to glide my tongue along your lips. You see, I'm not rushing, baby doll. I pay certain attention to my breathing by making sure that you feel every exhale against your skin. Are you resisting again? No, you can't do that now. I've been so patient with you. With no warning I grab the belt that's fixed around your neck and pull while I smack your bottom punishingly.

I'm sorry, sweetie, but you love this...and you know better. I massage your cheek because I see the handprint raising your flesh almost immediately. Now, where was I? Slowly I push my tongue inside of you so I can taste you even better. Now I grab your hips and begin lapping your swollen little button. You dirty little slut, you're grinding back on my face trying to get me to apply more pressure. Well, I can be flexible once in a while so I oblige. Pushing a little harder against your clit I continue to lick until I wrap my lips around it and begin sucking on you. I hear your muffled moans. I can feel your excitement and your juices begin flowing down my chin and onto my neck. Your breathing is getting faster. You whimper as your chest heaves because you're pulling your own arms back and choking yourself as you get ever closer to the edge. I just know that your lack of air, the slight pain, and over-stimulation is pushing you to the abyss. You think I'm going to let you cum now? Aw, what a terrible thought, I think as you get dangerously closer. Your breaths have turned to ragged gasps. I can feel your legs begin to tremble and your hips grind even harder. Yes, baby, I want you to. Let me know you love it. Let me drink you. Your body starts to convulse as you've crossed the line, the moans are louder, the air is in shorter supply, blood rushes to every nerve ending in your body as you surrender to ecstasy. With one final guttural moan you release yourself while I swallow your wetness. Just because I can, I lick your overly sensitive spot so I can watch you squirm. Too much sensation forces you to thrash around. You whimper as I laugh.

With you exhausted I put my clothes back on and begin to untangle my belts from behind you. Spent and hoping the blood will rush back to your arms you simply lay collapsed, face down and naked on the couch. Now fully dressed, I bend over and kiss your cheek. I whisper softly in your ear "Happy birthday, babe...I'll pick you up for dinner at eight" and walk out the door.