Uncut Identical Twin's Revenge

Story Info
Husband's uncut twin tricks her into sex.
2.6k words
3.63
178.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ucsjm38
ucsjm38
38 Followers

I met my husband Eric through college. I was sexually active very young and knew the difference between cut and uncut cocks. I had my share of them and find my personal preference to be with a man with an uncut cock. I enjoy the endless pleasures it gives me during foreplay and intercourse.

When I met my husband I knew he was a keeper. He was a swimmer and diver for our College team. He had a tan muscular and hairless body and not to mention falling in love with his thick 8" uncircumcised cock and big balls. He kept completely shaved and has a nice long foreskin when erect. It was the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. I told him they broke the mold when they made him. That's when he told me he had an identical twin brother Josh. I met Josh when Eric took me back home for Christmas to meet his family and to announce our engagement.

Josh was beautiful! A full replica of Eric who was also away swimming and diving at another College. I could not believe they looked so identical. Eric said they were very close to one another. So close, sometimes they could feel or sense what the other was thinking or doing. Josh didn't have time for a girlfriend he said so the thought crossed my mind to set him up with my best friend Sandy.

To our amazement, Sandy took a liking to Josh and saw each other on a regular basis. Sandy and I would get together and share our intimate secrets about the brothers. Unlike myself, Sandy pointed out that she likes her men tightly circumcised and that Josh was not circumcised, but was well hung. He too kept himself shaved and was uncircumcised like Eric. We were two different women that liked the same men, Sandy liked him circumcised and I couldn't live without that extra piece of skin.

Eric and I got married and soon followed Sandy and Josh right behind us. Even though Josh was uncircumcised, Sandy was still head over heals with Josh. She tried time and time again asking Josh to get circumcised, but he would not do it.

Eric and I have a trusting relationship now that we are married and have a son of our own who we kept uncircumcised. His brother and Sandy lived in the same town. Both Eric and his brother both work for the same company. Sandy and I are as close as friends as we were back in College.

Eric and I have sex on a regular basis. Sometimes he comes home for a quickie and then a follow up that evening. I can't get enough of his cock and foreskin. I love making him feel good by playing with his foreskin. Eric said Sandy doesn't play with Josh's foreskin at all. Infact, he said Josh told him she pulls it back and keeps it that way whenever they get together to have sex. I found out like Sandy and I, both Eric and Josh have their intimate sexual chats. Eric said that Josh was so envious of Eric to have a beautiful foreskin loving wife. Like Eric, Josh loved how his foreskin makes him feels too but didn't get the same attention.

One day Eric came home for lunch and I was so horny that I took Eric by his hand and lead him upstairs to our room. There I took off his work clothes and threw him on the bed. I told him I had a surprise for him as I blind folded him and strapped him spread eagle on the bed. Eric loved it when I took control, but this time he seemed a little more aroused. I couldn't believe the amount of pre-cum that was flowing out from under his hood. I kneeled down in front of Eric and sucked his foreskin into my mouth. Sucking and licking his pre-cum out from under his hood. He moaned and squirmed while tied up helplessly on the bed. He told me to pay special attention to his foreskin today. I thought that to be unusual since I do that all the time anyways, but could tell he was in a rare mood.

I continued to grab a hold of his thick veined cock and pull up grabbing a hand full of foreskin. I rolled it around in the palm of my hand kneading it back and forth making sure to massage the underside for maximum pleasure. I could tell I was doing a bang up job. Eric wouldn't stop moaning and yelling out more! He lubricated more with pre-cum as I continued to mash and roll his foreskin in the palm of my hand. The other hand I caressed his chest and nipples.

While I held his foreskin bunched up in my hands, I lowered my mouth back down onto it and began to lightly bite and nibble on the tip of his foreskin. I poked my tongue into the funnel as I licked out his lubricated foreskin. I then slowly rolled it back as I licked and sucked him with my mouth. Pulling and exposing his cock as I tightly pulled his foreskin back. I circled my tongue around his cock head as I licked and sucked him dry. I stroked his foreskin back up and began to torture Eric by poking and finger fucking his foreskin. I then plugged in two fingers, then three and then four. I lightly stretched his skin with my fingers as I watched it expand with every tug. Eric cried and moaned louder. I love it when I make him feel good. Today it seemed extra special.

I ran to the closet and got out his favorite toy. Eric loves it when I fuck him in the ass. I strapped on my big fat cock and headed back to the bed to untie and remove the blindfold. As soon as he saw me standing there with that cock between my legs, his eyes grew wide and said what are you going to do with that thing. I said I was going to fuck you just how you like it. I rolled him over and started to message his back side to get him relaxed. He felt a little tense so I continued to finger fuck him and stroke him in between. He grew hard again and I reached over for the lube and lubed my cock and his ass good. I got him up on all fours and positioned myself behind him getting myself ready to fuck Eric with my greased up cock.

I entered him slowly stretching his hole as I entered him inch by inch. I reached around and grabbed a hold of his cock and jacked him keeping him hard and centering his attention back to his hard cock and foreskin. He relaxed and allowed me to fully enter him with the full 8 inches. He let out a loud moan and told me to fuck him harder. Now that's the Eric I knew. I began to ram slowly fucking him long and hard. His face down deep in the pillow with his ass high in the air. He was screaming as I fucked him good.

I pulled out of him leaving his hole stretched and exhausted. He turned over and threw me on the bed. He said it was my turn. I laid there as Eric licked and sucked my shaved pussy like a mad man on fire. I was so wet his face covered with my juices. I was in heaven. He licked and sucked my pussy extra good. Told me he loved my shaved pussy and that it really turned him on giving me the best head he could give.

I wanted Eric in me so bad, I grabbed his huge cock and pulled him towards my pussy. I pulled his foreskin forward and shoved the bunch deep inside me. He wasted no time as Eric began to fuck me deep. I love how his foreskin slides deep inside me as he fucks me good. Sliding back and forth in and out my of pussy as it's messaging his cock and foreskin at the same time. He let out a loud moan as I scream and raked his back with my sharp nails as we both cum viciously together. His sperm shot hard inside me load after load. We collapsed in each others arms as we laid there catching our breaths.

We jumped in the shower together and started to clean up so Eric can get back to work. I was still horny so I grabbed the shower wand and placed a probe head onto it. I grabbed Eric's flaccid cock and shoved the probe deep inside his foreskin fucking him with it as I watched the jets of water squirted out of his ballooned foreskin. He got hard and I kept fucking his foreskin good as I gradually turned up the water pressure making his foreskin ready to pop. He yelled out that he was cumming as the water pressure messaged and squirted out streams of cum from deep inside his ballooned foreskin.

Eric came home that evening from work and we fucked again like we normally do. We do this on and off all the time. We love to have sex anywhere and anytime.

One night as we were talking after sex, I had mentioned our lunch time romp we had earlier that day. I thought Eric was joking when he said he didn't come home for lunch and that he had a special job to do that would keep him from making his usual stop by. A sickening feeling came over us as we realized that it was his brother all this time. We confirmed it when Eric was assigned to another far away job allowing Josh to comfortably sneak over. I knew Eric was hiding in the closet as Josh came over pretending to be Eric. We fucked while Eric watched us.

It was confirmed. Eric enjoyed watching us so he let it continue and we used it to our benefit. Hiding the secret from josh that we knew. Eric said Josh was deprived of his foreskin when he is having sex with Sandy. They talked about it all the time together. We enjoyed giving Josh what he was missing at home. After a while, the conversation came up while having lunch with Sandy. I blurted it out to her that she needs to pay more attention to Josh's foreskin during sex and that I couldn't keep the secret from her anymore. She was my best friend but Sandy was in shock. She was furious to find out what was going on behind her back. I told her it wasn't my fault since I couldn't tell them apart. They had the same body, the same size cock and balls. The same mole and characteristics on their foreskins. Josh was fooling Eric and I for some time before we figured it out.

Sandy was in tears and I felt bad I asked her to tell me what Eric and I could do to make it up to her. We parted and didn't speak to each other for a week while Josh continued to come over every chance he could sneak around Eric's schedules. Sandy knew it wouldn't stop so she met with Eric and I to discuss her plan.

Sandy said that if she got Josh circumcised against his will, he would then stop coming over. As much as we hated the idea, we thought it would be the best thing for our relationship.

Sandy works at a hospital and has connections there. She works for a Physician who does circumcisions and has assisted him with many of them in her career. She told the Physician that her husband was coming in to talk to him about getting a circumcision. Eric went in for a check up and exam pretending to be Josh and was requesting a circumcision to be done in his wife's presence with her specific instructions. The Physician gave Eric a thorough examination and explained to him the procedure and what was to be removed. Eric made it a point to mention that he is doing it for Sandy and that whatever he says during the procedure to not back out of the deal. Told him how much he loved his foreskin and that he didn't want to lose it but was ready to part with it. This was the only way he can do it to get it done and satisfy Sandy.

The date was set and Josh was called to the Hospital by Sandy. Josh arrived to meet Sandy and asked what was the matter. Concerned, he followed her upstairs to a private section of the hospital. In the room were two men waiting to prep him for surgery. He knew then and there what Sandy had planned. He screamed and struggled as they grabbed Josh and forced him to the ground. She stood there watching as they stripped him naked and strapped him to the bench and cleaned him paying close attention to cleaning his foreskin. She said she loved him very much, but would love him more if he got circumcised as he agreed. Josh had agreed at a point in time that he would do it for her but has never lived up to it.

No matter how much Josh was shouting out he didn't want to be cut, the doctors stuck to their agreement. As Sandy stood there to assist, all Josh could do now was lay there in horror as she handed the doctor the scalpel. The doctor placed the blade up inside his foreskin and made his first sliced. Josh watched as the blade came through his foreskin and as the doctor pulled it back to complete the cut. He watched now with nothing left but to cooperate and make sure it's done properly. Sandy told him not to worry because she will make sure it is to her liking.

The folds of sliced skin lay draped over both sides exposing the inner membrane. The doctor then grabbed one side and pulled gently to stretch out the skin to complete the removal of the right side and then repeating until both sides were cut and held on only by the frenulum on the underside. The doctor asked Sandy if she wanted to leave the frenulum and she said to have it removed and that the circumcision to be tight and stitched behind the glands leaving no visible scar.

The doctor poked the blade through the frenulum and with one quick movement sliced it off. The frenulum and foreskin were gathered and discarded. Sandy handed the doctor some needle and thread as she blotched the blood from his exposed circumcised cock. The doctor began to sew him up as Sandy instructed.

Josh loved Sandy very much and had agreed at one point in his life to get circumcised for her, but didn't think it was going to be done like this. He did thank her for doing it because he knew he would never go through with it on his own. Josh told Eric what had happened and Eric pretended to be shocked of the news. Josh told him about the procedure and how Sandy tricked him and how she assisted the doctor in the operation. They compared cocks every now and then, but Eric thinks that Josh is totally happy now that Sandy gives him more attention than ever before.

Josh thought he was pulling a fast one on all of us. Since his circumcision, I have not seen Josh or told him we knew about what he was doing. I missed the excitement of knowing I was fucking his brother while Eric watched us. Sometimes we would pretend Eric was Josh when he was fucking me.

ucsjm38
ucsjm38
38 Followers