Under Construction

Story Info
Jill needs a nice construction worker to NAIL her.
2.2k words
4.33
14.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill tossed her hair back and let out a frustrated groan. The phone was ringing off the hook, she was knee-deep in paper work, and her boss was riding her ass on top of it all.

Literally.

Mr. Hues was just finishing off his third orgasm when Jill decided it was time to fake a finish of her own so she could clock out. Ass sex really wasn't Jill's idea of a good time, but it generously raised her paycheck when the guy fucking her was her boss.

The worst part was that she didn't enjoy it. Mr. Hues had an seven-inch dick that lasted just about forever, but he wasn't even Jill's type to begin with. Couple that with his endless libido, and Jill often found herself screaming out her frustration and pissing a bit in lieu of an orgasm.

Mr. Hues pulled his softening dick out of Jill's heart-shaped behind and stuffed it into his green Ralph Laurens. After zipping his pants, he slapped her ass a few good times, then left without a word.

Motionlessly bent over the desk, Jill got her own subtle form of revenge by allowing her boss' cum to leak out on the rough navy carpeting. She sighed, pulled up her pencil skirt, adjusted her stockings, and straightened her white blouse. Quietly stepping out of the office with her purse and vest, she clocked out and stepped into the elevator.

Ding.

Jill fastened her vest, admiring her breasts in the four mirrored walls. The black garment pushed them up and out, while also constricting her abdomen.

Ding.

She began humming along with the song playing over the intercom, a basic melody full of monotonous high notes.

Ding.

Tugging at her skirt, she twists, then changes her mind and pulls it higher. The hem now lies a half foot below Jill's waistline.

Ding.

The tall brunette steps out of the elevator and exits the glass building, a weight lifted off her shoulders already. Jill deliberates as she heads to the nearest cross walk, but decides against hailing a taxi. Besides, it's nice out, and she can enjoy the catcalls when she passes the construction site of a soon-to-be Starbucks.

Maybe she'll even get lucky. It wouldn't be the first time, after all. The guy manning the crane on the construction of a McDonalds last month was just too good to resist. Jill had just happened to walk by during their lunch hour, and after a bit of teasing, she lead him to the tent holding supplies and fucked him silly. She may not enjoy ass-fucking, but oral was her specialty.

As Jill strode down the sidewalk and began approaching building site, she stopped to survey the men. They were all muscular, almost a given considering their job, but there were a few dogs in the mix.

There.

Just across the lot, sipping his coffee, was Jill's target. He was about six feet tall, buff but not disgustingly so, and oh-so-easy on the eyes. It looked as if you could bounce a quarter off his ass, too. He seemed to be about twenty-five, a good two or three years older than her, but he was sexy as all get out. Jill pulled up her skirt a few inches and went in for the kill.

She walked in a way that accented her long legs, whilst throwing her hips side-to-side as if her body wanted to go two different directions and couldn't decide. When all the men were sufficiently drinking her in with their eyes, she stopped and waited for her ponytail to stop swinging. Then the cat-calls began.

"Hey baby, bring that ass over here" and several versions of the classic "You want some fries with that shake?" intermixed with multi-toned whistles as Jill threw here eyes around again. Finally she leveled her gaze and locked eyes with her predetermined catch, winked, and walked straight up to him.

These men must have a thing for clichés, Jill thought when her future lover opened his mouth and uttered the phrase "Well, what do we have here?" She smiled and licked her lips before beginning the game.

"So what do you do here?" Jill asked in a lowered tone.

"I run the jackhammer, baby" his voice was similar to the twang a guitar creates when the string is strummed too hard. It was so close to beautiful it hurt, but you can't expect full perfection can you?

"I'd like to try that sometime."

"You can right now. I was just about to break up this concrete when I finished my coffee, but you've got all the energy I'll need packed into that ass."

Oh Jesus christ, Jill thought, it's so corny it's not even funny any more.

The man reached behind him and grabbed a hardhat from the toolbox he was leaning on and dropped it on Jill's head.

"That should fit. I'm Rob, by the way." He winked and extended a hand.

Jill adjusted the hardhat, returned his handshake, and seductively threw her name into the open like prime fishing bait.

"Well, Jill, it's highly illegal for you to operate this machine, but I'll help you. I'm under the impression that the risk is little to a bad-ass like yourself." Rob chuckled.

"I'm under the impression that you're right" Jill said, playing along.

Rob walked over to his jackhammer leaning against an idle steamroller, and set it up straight on a slab of concrete.

Jill couldn't help asking, " What's the point in destroying the sidewalk right here?"

" Apparently, it's not the right color" was all Rob said before switching the jackhammer on low. "Come here baby."

Jill walked over and stepped under his arms, then stood straight again when they were encased around her.

"I'll help you hold it steady, but you just grab on when you're ready" Rob yelled over the noise.

Jill took a deep breath and grabbed the inside of the hand holds, the vibration rattling her teeth and shaking her body. It wasn't too long before a few nice tingles in her nethers alerted her that her breasts were bouncing almost violently.

"Wait a minute!" She hollered, an inkling of an idea tainting her mind. Jill stepped out of Rob's arms, unbuttoned her vest, and dropped it on top of the toolbox. "Ready."

Rib turned on the sledgehammer again, and Jill reentered the circle of his arms. This time, when she placed her hands on the jackhammer, her breasts threw themselves around in a wild frenzy, despite her wire bra.

As Jill became more and more turned on my the motion, one of the guys began hollering over the noise, something about water and sweat and heat. Then he pulled a water bottle from a cooler, and the rest of them began joking and laughing. They all began chanting "SOAK HER SOAK HER SOAK HER!"

Rob turned off the jackhammer and looked at her pointedly. Jill laughed and grabbed the water bottle, already horny and high from her little game. She unscrewed the lid and poured the cold water over her head, giggling and squealing as it dripped onto her white blouse. For the added benefit, she undid the top two buttons so the men would see her cleavage and the top rim of her tan bra.

She and Rob returned to their positions and he switched the jackhammer back on. The men were almost panting by the time Jill's shirt became completely translucent. Rob turned off the jackhammer, purposely leaning against Jill more than needed. His hard-on was huge, and straining against his jeans powerfully. Jill had just realized that by looking over her shoulder, Rob had had the best view of them all.

One of Rob's coworkers disappeared into a porta-John, and the rest were visibly adjusting and readjusting their dicks.

Jill turned to Rob and asked "Wanna disappear for a bit, babe?"

Rob just grabbed her by the hand and led her into a nearly empty semi-trailer. She sat on a bag of cement mix while he fiddled with the door. Rob finally got the door to slide down shut and walked back over to Jill with his hands out, feeling for her.

A hand came out of nowhere and hit Jill in the face, reciprocated with giggles.

"Sorry, sorry" He whispered chuckling and laying his hands on her waist. "God I'm horny as fuck."

"Ditto. Why are we whispering?" She whispered.

"I'm not sure" Rob's laugh reverberated off of the close walls.

Jill unbuttoned the rest of her shirt and threw it to the floor, shucked her skirt and stockings, then removed her bra, too. The ruffling of jeans and clicking of a belt buckle alerted Jill that Rob was now pants-less. An unannounced shirt flew into Jill face, and her startled 'Oh!' caused eruptions of laughter from them both.

Jill slid off of her cement bag and got on her knees. Though this was unexpected, it was not unwelcome for Rob. If a woman slides straight into oral, she's a keeper. Jill wrapped her plump lips around his head, and circled Rob's slit with the tip of her tongue. Relaxing her throat, she slid his dick all the way in, and began running her tongue on his tender underside.

Right when he began to gasp a bit, Jill started humming around his thick, unknown length. Starting with deep tones originating from the chest, she moved slow and deliberately. When she felt the throbbing pulse that signifies an orgasm, she moved her mouth out onto the mushroom-shaped head of his dick and hummed high pitches, eventually falling into the elevator tune. While she continued humming, Rob began shouting a string of profanities that I can't repeat because god is listening. He grabbed Jill's hair and started thrusting deep into her throat, bucking his hips like a maniac. Jill allowed this for a bit, then pulled far enough back that his large cock sprung from her mouth with a moist 'POP!' She aimed the cannon at her chest and finished him off with a few jerks of the hand. A long, low groan escaped Rob's throat as he pumped two good squirt near the valley between her d-cups.

Jill began moaning and licking Rob's balls while caressing his dick to prevent him from getting soft. When his prick had sprung back into attention, she squeezed her cum-shot breasts together and guided him to tittie-fuck her. His cock slid into her cleavage slow and steady, the Rob immediately picked up the pace. He pounded fast and hard, his abdomen basically slapping Jill on every other thrust. Jill had just grabbed his ass to keep herself steady when he pulled away.

"Here, lay down on these bags. You deserve a good tongue-fuck you dirty slut." The sex had brought out the animal in him, and Jill liked it.

She followed his orders and threw her legs in the air, creating a wide V. Rob sat on his knees, and began kissing the inside of her thighs.

"None of that shit! Lick me like a cream pie!" Jill erupted in laughter; the order sounded so disgustingly sexy, she didn't give a fuck how corny it sounded.

Rob listened and thrust his face into her mound, lapping at the pool of moisture that had collected. He sloppily licked and sucked on her outer lips and clit, clearly not an expert. Rob shoved his index and middle fingers in her cave, using his thumb to trace her asshole. This continued as Jill squirmed and wiggled, pulling his face so close the primary clitoris stimulant happened to be his nose.

Rob began masturbating whilst eating her out, and when Jill came, he opened his mouth to receive one generous squirt. He grabbed her tits like handles and jerked her face to his. Kissing her, he allowed Jill to taste her own juices.

Rob got up and walked in the general direction if his pants, feeling around.

"What are you doing?"

"Well" he grunted, messing with his newly found pants, "A man always has a spare condom." Jill could hear the smile in his voice, and chuckled.

A a few seconds later, a surprise penis entered Jill's slit, suddenly pounding and slamming into her. Rob kept up his quick erratic pace, already close to orgasm from his previous self-fondling. He threw out a few grunts and stopped, just on the edge of a mind blowing orgasm. Just as it feels sitting in a cresting roller-coaster, a knot of anticipation formed as they both cought their breath.

Rob slammed his huge cock into Jill a few more times with enough force to cause his balls to slap against her ass, and began filling the condom with his cum. He kept bucking his hips and riding out his high until Jill started screaming and hissing. She went rabid and grabbed Rob to keep steady as they both rode out their high in lazy circular thrusts.

Jill reached over and removed the condom from Rob's softening cock and turned it inside out. She began licking the salty moisture from the latex piece and kissed Rob as revenge for earlier, though neither of them said a word.

They silently dressed and exited the semi-trailer, strolling back to rejoin the group of men. The man that had previously disappeared into the porta-John was back, wearing the same relieved face as Rob. All the men began laughing and slapping Robs back, until Jill noticed a new addition to the group.

A short man with a name tag identifying him as Noah Smith, Branch Manager, raised an eyebrow and locked eyes with Jill.

"Your shirt's misbuttoned" was all he said.