Under Exposure!

Story Info
Doesn't she know that I can clearly see her wet panties?
2k words
4.25
84.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quickie!

With tired eyes and a stifled yawn I sat upon the wide bench seat. Facing me, across a white table top, sat a woman who eyed me suspiciously. From her smart dress I assumed she was on some sort of business trip and from the way she glared at me (and my rather faded jeans and 'T' shirt) I suspected she'd rather I had chosen somewhere else in the carriage to sit. I smiled in an attempt to reassure her that I wasn't an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. She quickly looked away; it seemed my smile had had the opposite effect.

Our early morning train was about to set off from London Victoria Station and head off towards sun, sea, surf and a festival.. Well, that was my destination, hers, I assumed from the grey suit, would undoubtedly be work related. The large amount of 'office' baggage also made me think she was not travelling for pleasure. When added to her pile of work papers, my massive bedroll rucksack ensured no one else came to join us at our snug little end-of-carriage seats and after five awkward and silent minutes of waiting together, the train eventually lurched forward. With an inward sigh of relief I stretched out and took out a dog-eared book. My travelling companion began to load our table up with files, folders and a very bulky lap-top. It looked like we had long journey ahead.

Within half an hour we'd left behind the dark grime of London embankments and replaced them with the refreshing greenery of the Thames Valley. I lowered my book and stared out at the evocative scenery, a strange felling of both relaxation and excitement washed over me.

"It's so nice to get out of the city isn't it?" my fellow passenger said suddenly.

Surprised at this change in demeanor I turned to face her; she was also gazing at the passing view, an endearing faraway look in her eyes. Obviously the countryside had completely thawed her mood, although her conscientious fingers were still poised over the computer keyboard.

"Yeah, it's also nice to be able to forget work for a while." I replied with a wink and nodded at her whirring computer.

She laughed and snapped the screen down shut. "Good idea." she said, leant back in her seat and joined me in doing nothing but watching the world go by.

As the warm July morning turned in to a hot July afternoon our train flew past the multi-coloured fields of Wiltshire and the crooked hamlets of Somerset. As if echoing the heat of the day, the two us warmed to each other as well, and despite having little in common, we talked solidly for a good couple of hours; our open and sometimes flirty conversations flowing freely.

The differences between us and our lives were best shown in the clothes we chose to wear. In contrast to my er... 'relaxed' dress, she wore a stern business jacket and a tight, matching knee length skirt. The top two buttons of her bright red shirt, visible beneath the jacket, were open, giving the merest glimpse of a tempting deep cleavage and a naughty black lace bra. (And as noticed when I went to get us both a drink) she wore black stockings and red stiletto heels; a deadly mix of sex and power I thought to myself with a smile.

By mid afternoon and only a hour or so from her stop, my companion apologised to me, explaining that she must get some work done before we got to her station. Slightly disappointed, I never-the-less admitted to feeling rather tired (the previous late night and today's early start had finally caught up with me).

"No Problem, you get on with what you've gotta do, I'm gonna get some kip anyway." I said, adding with a yawn: "Wake me if I miss my stop."

"Don't worry" she laughed, "I won't forget you're there."

I lay down on the bench, now having a clear view under the table of her tightly filled grey-striped skirt and those amazing crossed calves. Eventually I closed my greedy eyes and, grinning to myself, drifted off to sleep..

* * * *

I woke with a start as the train noisily entered a tunnel. Laying there blinking, I tried to see in the gloom, hoping somewhat to catch another glimpse of those great legs. When the train exited the tunnel and the late afternoon sun poured back into the carriage, I was confronted with a stunning sight. Whilst I had been sleeping my companion had hitched her skirt up high and spread her stockinged legs wide apart. Plainly visible upon the white crotch of her exposed panties was the dark, damp tell-tale sign of high arousal. In slow rhythmic movements she gyrated her barely covered sex surreptitiously against the bench seat. With each grinding motion the thin material stretched over her pouting pussy lips, clearly outlining their perfect form. Her ample thighs periodically trembled and quivered in response to each small shock of frictional pleasure.

I licked my lips, Jeez, I thought, how hot is she and how lucky am I? My hardening cock knew the answer to both those questions and desperately wanted to be free from my jeans. I was still lying on the seat and I didn't want to break the spell. Did she think I was still asleep, or did she want me to view this private erotic display? I did not know, but my fear was that if she realised I was watching her, she may stop.

Hands shaking, I tried to silently unbuckle my belt and unzip my fly.

CLINK CLINK

I swore quietly in dismay as my large, metal belt buckle audibly betrayed me. Not only would she now know I was awake but that I was also (like a dirty voyeur) trying to undo my jeans!

Her gyrations ceased immediately. I held my breath, my heart racing faster than the train itself. An eternity past.

In a weird mixture of relief and excitement I watched her right hand drop beneath the table top and rest between her spread thighs. With slow, deliberate actions she dragged her index finger up and down the opaque panty crotch, adding a rubbing pressure during each stroke so to briefly and almost imperceptibly push against her hole. I could not help but let out a quiet groan as I fumbled urgently with my zip. Once opened, it took seconds to release my eager cock and grasp it in my right hand. Gently I also began to stroke.

As if sensing my fascination with her pussy play, she moved forward and perched her ass cheeks on the very edge of the seat , pushing her sex towards me in a show of uninhibited exposure. She pulled and tugged at her panties, turning the crotch into a taut, wet cord that although still covering her clit, now forced itself between her swollen pussy lips. She once again began to gyrate, but not against the seat, now she moved and ground against the stretched panties, forcing them deeper into her wet slit. Her parted legs visibly shook from the blatant masturbation and she quietly began to moan to herself. The tempo of the train running relentlessly over the tracks drove her on and in rising excitement she drew the straining crotch from side to side, roughly dragging it back and forth over her tender clit.

I watched in cock twitching awe as thick white juices ran slowly from her pussy, around either side of the abused panties and drip heavily to the floor. I so wanted to taste those pearl-drops of nectar.

I stopped jerking myself for fear of cuming there and then and, unable to control my desire to get near her, slid off the seat to kneel before her glorious cunt. I didn't look up at her from beneath the table, but if she had glanced down she would have seen that my mouth lay just inches from her pouring sex and witnessed me deeply breathing in her strong scent before licking my lips. Maybe she did look down, or maybe she just felt my hot breath over her pussy and inner thighs because she let out a feeble, pleading sob and tugged her panties sharply to the side. The mewing sob sounded submissive and needy but that tearing panty jerk was plainly an order - fucking lick me now! it demanded.

Her juices had now began to run between her ass crack and down on to the seat, I could not resist her wishes or her sweet cunt any longer. Placing my hands on her inner thighs to push her curvy legs even father apart I moved my lips millimetres from her jutting clit. After a long teasing pause I gently kissed it

She flinched and then lost control. Regardless of any passengers remaining in the train carriage she let out a low guttural growl, brought her other hand down, grabbed the back of my head and forced my face into her soaking hole. I did my best to flick and caress her clit with my tongue, but all she wanted was to bring herself off against my mouth - she used me frantically like a favourite sex toy, cursing under her breath:

"Fuck, Fuck Fuck, Yes! Yes, lick it you bastard, Oh God how could you spy on me like that you sick fuck?!" she now had both hands on me and ground her self roughly against my lips.

Clamping her shaking legs around my head and muffling her cried obscenities by stuffing the knuckles of her left hand into her mouth, she came suddenly and hard. My face was already covered in her juices but as the orgasm hit, they poured freely from her insistent pussy onto my buried tongue. Like a 'good boy' I lapped up as much as I could.

Eventually her thrashing body fell limp and her breathing changed from rasping gasps to deep relieved gulps. I stared at her hot, glistening pussy. In desperate frustration I pulled on her ankles and she slid, as if semi-conscious, under the table, coming to rest in a crumpled heap before me. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do , but my cock needed to cum so bad. Lying awkwardly in the confined space she looked at me with a rather distant expression, the waves of post orgasm malaise still dulling the senses. It was then that the thought came to me: You used me, now I'm gonna use you!

I straddled her prone form and with my rock-hard cock pointing towards her face and dripping pre-cum down into her sweating cleavage I jerked myself aggressively.

Sensing my intentions she raised her head slightly towards my bulging, throbbing tip and opened her mouth. Groaning from the oncoming release of my absolute lust for her. I Callously tore at her teasing red shirt and forced my left hand into her bra to possess her soft yielding flesh.

"Give it to me." she whispered, her bare breasts now roughly pulled from beneath the shirt, "Give me your cum."

I could not help but obey .

"FFFUCK!" I swore and shot thick, flowing ribbons of cum into her willing face mouth and hair. Her beautiful pale tits welcomed the remaining splashes of semen as my prick spasmed repeatedly above her offered body.

For many minutes we continued to lay hidden below the table top. We giggled at what we'd just done and at the sight of our faces covered in each others juices. I reached up and pulled my rucksack down from the seat, opened it and the two of us wiped ourselves down with my clean clothes. Sheepishly we emerged from under the table and sat back in our seats. It seemed (from their indifference) that the few remaining passengers had noticed nothing; but surely they must have heard us! Anyhow no one had came over to complain, or congratulate, or for that matter, to join in.

Within twenty minutes we had reached my new best friend's stop, we exchanged phone numbers and vowed to go on another train journey together soon; very soon.