Under My Roof, Under My Clothes

Story Info
Kate stands up to her mother, and ends up nearly naked.
1k words
2.12
47.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate walked in the door and put her back pack on the floor after returning home from her community college class. High school hadn't gone well for her and she couldn't afford to go to a major university even if it had. She didn't have to work that night and hoped to enjoy the warm, late August evening.

But her mother had different plans.

"What took you so long to get home?" she asked.

"Class ran a little late," Kate replied.

"Don't lie to me. I know you were seeing him. Or talking to him on the phone. Or texting him. I told you to keep away from him!" she yelled.

"I'm 18 years old. It isn't any of your business how long I stay after class or who I talk to on the phone," Kate replied.

"He's no good. He's a drug using CRIMINAL who will either get you pregnant, arrested, or killed," her mother said as she pointed at her fingers as though counting.

"I'm tired of hearing you talk about him like that. You don't even know him," Kate said.

"He'll ruin your life, just like your father ruined mine! And you're not seeing him!" her mother shouted as she headed back to her room and slammed the door.

Kate was still hoping to make the most of it. She made herself a sandwich for dinner and watched a show she liked in the living room, planning to take a bath and possibly see her boyfriend Jake later, who her mother disliked so much. Her mother had remained in her room the entire time.

Then as Kate was watching television her mother's door opened. She didn't pay any attention to it and continued watching, hoping she would go back to her room shortly. She was meddling around in the bathroom, and then went to the kitchen and took all of the towels and rugs to her room. Kate wondered if she was planning on doing any laundry and then her bother took the quilts from the living room.

"Are you still going to see him after everything I told you?" her mother asked after she was done with everything.

"Yeah, I'm going to see him tonight. He just texted me and we made plans," Kate replied.

Kate had wanted to move out but she didn't have enough money for rent, a car payment, and all of the other bills. Not to mention her college tuition.

"So you're just going to go ahead and be stupid?" she harshly asked.

"I'll do whatever I want," Kate replied.

"Give me your keys," demanded her mother.

"What?" asked Kate.

"Give me your keys. I own this house and I own your car, so they're keys to my stuff," her mother insisted.

Kate handed over her keys and her mother went back to lock Kate's room.

"What are you doing?" asked Kate.

"Now, take off your jeans," demanded her mother.

"What?" asked Kate.

"You're not seeing that drughead in those jeans. I paid for your jeans, so they're mine," her mother explained.

"Okkkkkkkkay," responded Kate as she unzipped and removed her jeans. They were slightly torn at the thigh like most of the jeans from the mall.

Now Kate was standing there in her tight T-shirt and panties.

"Now your shirt!" her mother exclaimed.

"What?" asked Kate.

"I paid for your shirt too. I can take back what I paid for," her mother insisted.

Kate removed her shirt. Standing in her underwear, she wondered just how far this would go.

"If this is what it takes to keep you from seeing him, then so be it! If you leave this house tonight, or if he comes over, or if any of your slutty friends come over, then you're out of this house! I mean it!" her mother screamed before heading back to her room with Kate's clothes.

Kate was shocked and afraid. She didn't know what to do. If she disobeyed her mother she would be out on the street and would have to drop out of college.

"Oh yeah, and where do you plan to go if I stop taking care of you? Do you think that punk boyfriend of yours is going to take care of you? Any longer than it takes for him to find some other slut he wants more than you? And since you barely graduated from high school do you think anywhere other than that sandwich place you're at is going to hire you? Yeah, get used to not having any clothes on, because you'll be applying at the strip club before too long!" her mother screamed.

She slammed her door.

Kate didn't know what to do. She was wearing a plain white bra covering her large breasts and granny panties covering her butt and vagina. That was it. No socks because it was so hot. She couldn't find anything to cover herself with. All of the towels, rugs, and quilts were gone. She couldn't get into her room to get any clothes because it was locked. Even the laundry in her hamper was now gone.

Kate sat on the couch and thought about her options. She thought about what her mother had said and knew she could never afford to live by herself. But could she put up with her mother constantly interfering with her life like this? She felt like she had no choice.

She grabbed her phone.

"I've had a big fight with my mom and I need you to come pick me up," Kate texted to Jake.

"Ok," he replied.

"Can you bring me some clothes?" asked Kate.

"What?" asked Jake.

"I'll explain later. Just bring one of your shirts and a pair of jeans," requested Kate.

"I'm in the area. It will really be out of the way for me to go back to my apartment. I shouldn't get texting while driving like this, either," explained Jake.

"Ok fine just get over here," replied Kate, knowing she would just have to deal with Jake seeing her in her unmentionables. He had seen her in a bikini earlier in the summer so this wasn't much different.

Jake arrived and Kate got into his car. He was very surprised and pleased to see her in her underwear. They pulled away and went back to his apartment. Kate knew her mother was furious, but two days later they talked on the phone and she returned home. Her mother had settled down and they made up. Everything was alright in the end.