Under Surveillance Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife is watched by husband's brother.
1.7k words
4.05
131k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denva
denva
4 Followers

I got home late from work that Friday and I ran upstairs to see what my wife, Lyn was up to. She was in the shower getting ready to go out with friends. It's a once a month thing they do. As I walked pass the bathroom I yelled out, " Hun, I am home."

"Hi baby, I will be out in few minutes." She replied.

The telephone rang and it was Mum. She usually phones on a Friday to check what we were doing on the weekend and chat to my brother, Edward.

Ed just turned eighteen and was living with us for a few months until he could save enough money to buy a car. Ed was in university here in the city and he worked part time in a Security firm. He fitted my house security system.

Mum usually tried to convince him to go home for the weekend and that's one of reasons she phones. It's normally a lengthy telephone call.

"You better get it in the hall cause Lyn's going to be dressing in our bedroom." I said.

I decided o go to the kitchen to see to my dinner.

Ed's door was slightly open and wanted to get my CD's back from him and went into his room. Ed takes my stuff and never returns them.

The television was on and there was a lady coming out the shower on the screen. On his bed were a box of tissues and a bottle of hand lotion.

"Poor bastard," I thought. "Watching porn and jerking off." The lady on screen looked hot as she wiped the water off her body and then she turned towards the camera.

It was Lyn! " What the fuck?" I was stunned.

"The VCR was not switched on so it can't be a movie." I thought as I looked around.

Behind the television there were a whole bunch of cables and I realised he must have some sort of hidden camera mounted in the bathroom. He must have rigged something when he hooked up the security system.

I was getting really angry and decide to leave the room to try to figure out what to do. My first thought was to throw the bastard out but the again he is my brother and no one got hurt by this. But it as to stop.

Ed put the phone down and said, " Dad is coming over to give me ride home cause Mum insists I go home this weekend."

" That okay." I relied.

I sat in the lounge for sometime and stayed there even after Lyn left for her night out with her friends.

She must have thought I was upset because she was going out without me.

Ed was heading to the shower and I thought, " I will fix the peeping tom bastard."

He always took for ever in the bathroom and we wondered what he did there so long.

I was going to video tape him. Why? I didn't know yet.

I heard the bathroom door close and I snuck up to his room. Switched on the TV and set up the VCR. I found the channels and pressed record.

He was standing naked with his back to the camera and then he reached into the clothes basket, searching for something.

The picture was very clear and covered the whole bathroom.

His hand came out the basket holding what looked like Lyn's panties. It was a black 'G' string number.

He held it up to his face and seemed to sniff it. One hand was massaging his growing cock and the other held the panties to his face. He placed the underwear on his lips sucking the crotch area as his other hand pumped his cock.

His cock was fully erect now and I was a little surprised at how big it was. He didn't take long and started shooting his cum down the wash basin.

Ed never had a girlfriend and didn't think he fucked any girl yet so I kind of felt sorry for him. He was a good looking guy and he worked out but for some reason he was shy around ladies.

After a few minutes he started rubbing Lyn's panties all over his body and back to his mouth again. He as hard again. I thought, " Man, it doesn't long for this guy to be ready again."

He spread lotion over his cock was started jerking it again. It took a little longer this time and he got most of the knickers into his mouth. He kept pumping his cock as he reached into the clothes basket again pulling out Lyn's bra. Lyn had nice tits that were not large or too small but little over hand full size.

He was sniffing the insides of the cups and pumping his cock faster as the smells seemed to increase his urges.

It took some time before he shot his cum down the drain of the basin again.

I was strongly aroused by my brother obvious desire to fuck my wife as I switched off the TV and removed the cassette.

My Dad showed a little while later and left with Ed.

I took a shower ,had my dinner and then went back into Ed's room to in the hope of finding any recorded evidence of what he was doing.

I found a cassette under his bed and popped it into the VCR. The first scene was of Lyn getting out of her clothes and into the shower. Most of the scenes were very similar and seemed to have edited the cassette to make it look erotic.

She looked beautiful with her body all wet and naked. She had an athletic build with flawless light brown skin and a neat little triangle of hair just above her pussy slit.

I skipped through the scenes and came across on with Lyn's sister having a shower. Cheryl was twenty and had a great figure. I always loved the idea of seeing her naked.

She bent over to wipe her feet with her butt facing the camera and her cunt was exposed with the lips slightly open. I found myself massaging my cock as I watched and I decided to stop the tape.

I sat there thinking of what to do to stop Ed doing this and Lyn's response would be to the whole situation.

The first thing is to find him a girlfriend and I have to talk to him.

I heard Lyn in the driveway and waited for her to come in. She looked like she had a few drinks and had a very cheerful look on her face.

"Hi baby, you missed me?" she asked.

" Yeah, how was it?" I replied.

They had dinner then went to watch male strippers do their thing. They flirted with a few guys at night club and just enjoyed a night out of fun.

She said, " lets go bed baby and you can help me end the night on a high."

"I got to tell you something first." I said.

I told her about Ed's secret pass time and the videos. She listened silently without say a thing.

She laughed and asked, " Can I see the video?"

We watched the tape and she had smile on her face as turned to me and said. " I look good, don't I honey?"

" Can I see what he is doing in the bathroom?" she asked.

She watch Ed saviour her undies as he wanked himself and she had on a very mischievous smile on her face.

Without taking her eyes of the TV screen she said, " He has a nice cock, maybe one day when he is in there I'll go in and let sniff my pussy for real."

"Are you nuts?" I asked.

" He is harmless." She replied, " Its so sweet that he finds me attractive."

As she said that, she leant over and kissed me. She reached down to my shorts while kissing me and slipped her hand inside my shorts.

She pulled out my cock and bent over taking my cock into her mouth. She started sucking my cock and had it almost half way in when she started bobbing her head up and down my shaft. Her eyes were still glued to the TV screen.

Then she stopped. She stood up pulled of her panties and twirled in front of my face. She said, "Sniff them baby and then lick the crotch."

Her panties smelled of scented powder mixed with the tingly smell of her cunt juices. There was a wet patch on the crotch and it happened while she was watching the video. I have never seen her like this, she was really turned on by Ed's actions. Her eyes looked dewy and she spoke in a low husky voice.

She straddled me, putting her arm around my neck as I guided my cock into cunt while she slowly sat on it.

"Lick them baby like the way he did." She said as she rubbed her knickers over my lips.

My cock was deep in her cunt as she rode it and I was licking her juices of her 'G' string as she held at my lips.

I unbuttoned her blouse and then unclipped her bra strap. I squeezed and teased her nipples as she moved her hips faster.

"Oooh yes baby, eat my panties like Ed and fuck me harder." She yelled.

I held her panties with my teeth and slipped my hands under her butt helping her move a lot quicker.

Slipping one finger in her butt crack and pushing my cock in deeper into her now very wet cunt. I could hear my cock moving inside and her felt her arse crack contract over my finger as she reached an orgasm. Her cunt lips fluttered around my cock as she moaned with the build up of her orgasm.

"Yeees baby, oooh God yeesss." She shouted out.

As her body convulsed with her orgasm I felt my myself let go and my cum fill her cunt and it slowly ran back down the outside of my shaft.

We stayed in that position for awhile and then she got up to go have a shower. I got up to join her and she said, " No, you watch me on Ed's TV."

denva
denva
4 Followers