Under the Apron

Story Info
A dinner party becomes a major turn-on.
850 words
3.98
70.1k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting here naked typing this as fast as I can because I just had the most amazing experience! Tonight I had a few people over for dinner -- something I like to do from time to time. I work, usually eat alone, and don't really see the point of making a fuss about food unless I'm entertaining. So a few weeks ago I called some friends and invited them to a dinner party tonight.

I left work a little early, stopped at the supermarket for the salad ingredients, and got busy in the kitchen. The phone kept ringing and I had to wash a few utensils and then it was time to get dressed but my slacks were a little wrinkled -- not too bad, but I wanted to look nice. I tossed them in the dryer to get out the creases and went back to put the finishing touches on dinner.

Okay: table set, wine chilled, dessert prepared, dinner almost ready. The doorbell rang and a couple I've known since before my divorce were the first to arrive. They joined me in the kitchen -- isn't that where most entertaining takes place nowadays? -- and we talked about mostly nothing while I kept an eye on dinner. The other guests showed up pretty soon, and I popped the bread in the oven to warm it up a bit before we all sat down.

Even though everyone knew each other (except one friend's new boyfriend), it was kind of hard to keep the conversation going. It seemed like every time I turned my back, the conversation came to a complete halt. I wasn't sure what was going on but I figured they were hungry or something and once we sat down, everyone would relax.

Two of the girls helped me put the bread and the salad on the table while everyone else took a seat. I turned off the stove and reached back to untie my apron when I realized I didn't have any pants on! I forgot that my slacks were in the dryer! I felt like I was having a heart attack -- my heart was pounding so hard! I said, "Be right back!" and walked as normally as I could to my bedroom. Yes, I was wearing underpants the whole time, but even so, the idea of my little bum on view the whole time made me so wet my panties were soaked. I took off the apron and changed into fresh panties (just panties -- not the sexy kind) and quick slipped on a pair of pants and went back to the kitchen. I washed my hands and sat down with my company. No one said anything, and I really couldn't tell what they were thinking.

The dinner was fine, I guess. I was so fritzed I can't remember anything we talked about. The dessert came out well, because there was none left over. A few of the guys helped clear the table, and the girls took turns helping me put things away, and then the air just went out of the party and pretty soon everyone went home. After the last goodbye, I made sure both locks were locked, then walked straight back to my bedroom to get the apron.

I took off all my clothes and then I put the apron on with me naked and tied it. I went into the kitchen and washed the dishes, pretending my company was still there, only now they were seeing my bare bum! I never felt as wet in my whole life, and all I was doing was washing the dishes! I looked down at my nipples and they were huge! I made myself turn this way and that a lot so my nipples would rub against the apron. I kept trying to picture my friends staring at my ass. I pretended my friend's new boyfriend was getting aroused looking at me. I wondered if the girls would get aroused, too, and this really turned me on!

When I finished the last of the dishes I rewarded myself by getting on my bed and playing with myself. I kept the apron on the whole time. It was incredibly intense! I feel like I just discovered this whole new side of my sexual identity. Part of me wants to run outside naked and scream, "Look at me! I'm naked!" but part of me is scared of what would happen. So right now, the apron is in the washing machine, I'm naked, typing this, and after I send it in, I'm going to masturbate and think of how I can make something like tonight's dinner party happen again. Please send me any ideas of what has worked for you. I'm not real slutty, so please only suggest things I could really do. I like stories I've read about showing off by the windows, but that's not going to happen in this neighborhood. I want it to be an "accident" like tonight's was. If I do it, I'll write it and send it in! Thanks for reading this!