Under The Bridge

Story Info
Shop attendant gets more than she bargained for.
4.6k words
4.59
128.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,657 Followers

From the back room she entered. I watched her. I saw her glance at Me, then look away. Then she looked again and smiled. I turned My head back to the magazine I was pretending to read. I smiled to Myself. This was such fun.

she started working at the local drug store about a year ago. The first time I saw her I recognised her from years earlier, when she was just another awkward skinny kid along with a bunch of others, kicking cans. Some of My friends noticed her too. They had described the new girl working at the drug store in various ways. Cute or sexy. Great tits. Great ass. Sweet face. Guy talk.

she was about 5'6". Long dark brown hair with blonde highlights. Full figured like a woman. Young but very sexy. Blue eyes. Big blue eyes with a hint of cheekiness about them. Cheekiness. Spirit. I liked spirit. I had use for spirit.

she had caught My eye.

It was not far to the drug store from My home, perhaps a five minute walk. I called her by the name on the badge pinned to the slope of her breast. "kelly". For the first few weeks I said little more to her than asking for a receipt, or requesting an item only she could reach behind the counter, or thanking her for her service. But I noticed her knowing smile and the touches of her hand on Mine. Once or twice she let her fingers linger for just a moment, but it was long enough for Me to know it was intentional.

she would smile and say hi when I walked through the door. she asked My name and I gave it to her: Sean. A couple of times I thought she was showing more cleavage soon after I arrived, like she'd undone a button. Not that her shop attendant's uniform was immodest. I figured I was imagining it. It was a nice thought.

Other minor incidents followed. Brushing lint from her breast, a pout here, a bit lip there. If I were younger I would have asked her out.

Weeks turned into months. W/we shared pleasantries. I looked her over. I watched her, if only for a few moments. I admired the shape of her body as she crouched to replace stock. I admired her as she bent forward to write out a receipt. I was beginning to imagine Myself with her. How she would be. How she would react.

I wasn't obsessed. I thought little of her until I needed something. But, more than once, I put off My trip to the store until after her shift began. I admit, while walking to the store, I occasionally had daydreams about what I would like to do to her. If I ever had the chance. I enjoyed flirting with her, I admit it. But I also thought she was just a tease. Destined to remain a fantasy.

Then one afternoon, early in the summer, she gave Me a chance. she flirted a little too much. I had an opening I couldn't ignore.

I was familiar with the hours she worked, and I needed a lighter. she was about to come off her shift and I had hoped to catch her before she left for the day. I walked into the store and straight up to the cash register. I asked for a lighter, putting My money on the counter in front of her. I was catching My breath from walking briskly.

"You must really need a lighter to have run all the way here," she teased.

"I need it to light a fire under you," I winked at her.

she looked down a little and lifted her eyes to Me, smiling with those beautiful full lips. Then she whispered, "you needn't have bought one for that."

"What did you say?" I asked with mock sternness, My eyes narrowing at her. she immediately went pink. I was a little surprised she had gone so far as to tell Me she was excited.

"Umm, sorry, i ah... i didn't mean anything." she smiled and held out My change.

Reaching out, I grabbed her wrist behind her outstretched hand. I wondered if she would scream but she didn't. I looked right into her soul, past her surprised and embarrassed look, and leaned into her. I was no more than twelve inches from her face. My voice was low and menacing.

"kelly... don't fuck with Me you little flirt."

"i'm sorry, i um..." she blushed crimson. she was a sight to behold.

I leaned further into her and spoke quietly.

"you are not sorry at all are you kelly... you think this is great fun. Don't you?"

"i...i..." For the moment, there was no-one else in the store. My timing was excellent.

"...you do ...don't you."

I don't think she expected Me to be so forceful.

"um... i... um..."

Another customer entered and I released her wrist and took My change. I stood up straight and spoke to her, again looking her right in the eyes.

"I'll be back in 15 minutes. Be ready."

I returned home and explained to My wife that I had some errands to run. This was not a lie. she knows when I say I have "errands to run", she is not to question Me. she knows this. she also knows that "errands to run" could mean anything. I grabbed My bag and threw it in the back seat of the car. I kissed My wife and promised her I wouldn't be more than an hour or two. I told her if she was good, I might get her a surprise.

I got back into My car and drove down to the drug store and parked right out the front. kelly came out the front door on time and her big blue eyes fixed on Me and she smiled. she skipped over to the car, and leaned in My window.

"Waiting for someone?" she smiled brightly.

Without even the hint of a smile, I said, "Get in the car, I don't like looking up at you."

"Yes Sir!" she giggled and bounced around to the passenger side, sliding in. As she did, her uniform slid up her smooth thighs. She moved to fix it and I held her wrist.

"Don't."

I tore off screeching the tyres as she closed her door and gasped.

"Too fast for you kelly?"

"i like it fast... " she laughed as she ran the fingers of both hands through her hair.

"W/we'll see about that..."

The tyres screamed as I planted the accelerator and I felt her hand slap onto My thigh tightly.

"Where are W/we going?!" she yelled over the engine.

I didn't answer.

The engine roared and the city turned into suburbs then into country. The windows were open and her hair flew around her face.

Within fifteen minutes W/we approached a covered bridge I had surveyed on one of My weekend drives in the country. I turned off the main road onto the dirt service road that went around and under the bridge. It was a beautiful spot.

The deserted picnic area was framed on one side by the rushing stream. The bridge overhead created a wonderful backdrop. I told her to wait and got out of the car. I opened the back door and grabbed My bag. I put it on the table the local authorities had kindly erected there so many years ago.

I returned to the car and opened her door. I held out My hand for her. In one move I pulled her from the car and spun her around facing away from Me. I held her breasts in My hands, massaging them firmly, and breathing hotly in her ear. she melted to My touch and moaned.

"Want to have some fun kelly?"

"Mmmmm yeah." she pressed her ass back against My crotch. I pinched her nipples gently.

"I want to see how much you trust Me."

"O.. Okay." she was breathing hard already.

From My pocket I took out a blindfold and brought it down over her eyes and tied it behind her head. she opened her mouth to protest.

"It's much more fun this way, trust Me."

she relaxed a little and I kissed her neck. I led her over to the picnic table. I told her to put her hands palms down, flat on the table top, while she stood facing it.

"If you take your hands from the table, W/we leave. Do you understand?"

she nodded. she checked the blindfold then curled her fingers into the gaps in the wood to hold on.

"Good girl."

I lifted her skirt with My left hand and she gasped. I took hold of the back of her thong in My fist and ripped them clean off her body. They were saturated. Completely soaked through. I was about to throw them onto the picnic table.

"Please, i don't know if i want to do..."

"Don't lie to Me you little flirt."

"But i'm n..."

I cut her off pressing her wet panties over her mouth. she tried to pull away.

"Eewwww, that's disg..."

SLAP!!! Right on her ass.

"OOwwwwww!!!!" I let her stand for a minute.

her hands never left the table, but her thighs were quivering. The only sounds were her own breathing and the quietly bubbling stream. Finally I spoke softly.

"There is nothing disgusting about having a wet cunt kelly. Now don't lie to Me again and don't move your hands, understood?"

"Yes Sir... No lying and no taking my hands from the table."

"That's right, or W/we are done. Now feel how wet your panties are again." I gently rubbed the sodden fabric back and forth across her lips and under her nose. "Feel that?"

"Yes."

"you have a very wet cunt don't you kelly?"

"Yes."

"Even though you don't know what might happen, you're excited aren't you?"

"Yes."

"And you don't want to know what is going to happen next, do you?"

she hesitated.

SLAP!

"NO!"

"A little danger makes your cunt wet, doesn't it?"

"...Yes."

"Is that all it takes, a little danger, and your cunt gets wet?"

"No." she whispered.

SLAP! " 'No Sir!' "

"No Sir!"

"Then why else is your cunt wet?"

"Because I want You to fuck me Sir."

"you have a dirty mouth don't you?"

"Yes."

"Foul-mouthed little flirt... aren't you?"

"Yes."

SLAP!!!

"Yes Sir!"

"Open your mouth you little slut." she did.

she stamped her foot once as I pushed her wet and tattered thong into her mouth with two fingers. There was a bit of fabric hanging out the side of her mouth. I thought it looked cute so I left it.

"There's something ironic about a slut with her wet panties in her mouth."

she just moaned.

I turned My attention to My bag on the table.

"Don't move."

she nodded.

I took a few things from My bag.

I tore off a length of wide electrical tape and stuck it within reach on the table. I placed a leather paddle, a brand new flogger, and a six inch vibrator side by side on the table. I turned My attention back to her. I took a good handful of her long hair and twisted her face to Mine. she moaned softly, completely oblivious.

"Trust Me?"

her mouth made that delicious oval but I didn't wait for an answer. I kissed her hard and the fingers of My left hand found the pointed and hard nipple of her left breast pressing through her bra and blouse. I pinched it firmly and she gasped again. I gripped one side of her blouse and ripped it open. The remaining buttons went flying. her large breasts held only in her lacy bra were exposed to the afternoon sun. A trickle of sweat made its way between them.

"you do trust Me don't you?"

"Mmmmmm..." she nodded.

I curled My fingers over the top edge of the cup of her bra and pulled it slowly down. Her nipple bent then popped clear. Very hard. Coral pink on creamy skin with the hint of a tan line. she gasped as I took hold of her nipple and used it to pull her breast out of the bra cup. The bra now looked like a half cup one and I was pleased with the look. I pulled down the other cup and pulled her other breast out by the nipple. she was shaking and moaning the whole time.

Such dainty and perky and very hard little nipples on such large and beautifully shaped breasts. I could see Myself having hours of fun with them. But perhaps not today.

I picked up the length of electrical tape and placed it over her mouth sealing it. She moaned in complaint but her hands never left the picnic table.

"Since you can't speak, and you can't see, if I do anything you are too weak to handle, you will slap your hand on the table top three times, or stamp your foot on the ground three times. At that point I will cease what I am doing and ask you if you want to stop. If you slap the table top or stamp the ground, three times again, W/we will pack up and I'll take you home. Do you understand?"

she nodded slowly.

"I'll say it again, I am not going to fuck around with you kelly. you and I both know you are a dirty little flirt and I am going to punish you for that. Then I am going to fuck you. you are going to take your punishment because you know you deserve it. And because you know only good girls deserve to get fucked. Do you deserve to get fucked?"

she shook her head.

"That's right. you don't deserve to get fucked, because you haven't earned it. Not until you have pleased Me by taking your punishment. Isn't that right kelly?"

she nodded.

"Good girl." I picked up My paddle and moved around behind her. I pressed My hand into the middle of her back. "Bend over." I urged. she did so, wrapping her fingers around the edge of the table. Christ she had a nice ass. Again the hint of a tan line from a high cut bikini was evident. I ran My hand over her it.

"I don't suppose you have ever been spanked kelly, and even if you have, it won't have been anything like this."

Pap. Pap. Pap. Three light strokes all on her right cheek. she actually pressed her ass back.

"That was nothing kelly. Nothing. And look how wet you are you little cocktease."

I changed hands with the paddle and gripped her whole cunt in My hand lifting her off the ground. I held her up off the ground for a few moments, then I set her back down. I didn't let let go.

"Spread your legs and keep them straight." she did.

I ran My fingers through her cunt and she opened like a wet flower.

End to end her pussy opened, shiny and slick with her juices. I picked up the vibrator and pressed it into her centre. she was tight and there was a little resistance then it slid home and she sucked air through her nostrils. I turned on the vibrator and she immediately started moaning and shaking like she was going to cum.

I switched it off.

"Hold the vibrator deep in your cunt." her right hand let go of the edge of the table and she slid it under herself. she took hold of and pressed the end of the vibrator firmly, keeping it right up inside her.

"Don't turn that fucking thing on till I tell you." she moaned in assent. "I am going to give you your paddling now... ok?"

she nodded vigorously. I think she just wanted something, anything, to happen.

I switched hands with the paddle again, and I put My left hand in the middle of her back, leaning on her and holding her in place. I raised the paddle to shoulder height and brought it down hard on her ass!

PAPP!!!

"NNngggggggg..." she moaned as loud as she could and immediately hit the table three times. God this might prove useless.

It was time to make use of her spirit.

"I see, so at the first hurdle the little flirt wants to go home," I said. "I suppose you are going to cry to momma too."

she steadied her legs and straightened them.

"Wanna go home you weak little shit?"

she slapped her hand around the edge of the table and gripped for dear life. she even pushed out her ass the fiesty little slut.

I reached up and took a handful of her hair tightly, turning her head away from Me and I pushed down., forcing her cheek against the table.

PAPP!! PAPP!! PAPP!!

"Dirty little slut!"

PAPP!! PAPP!! PAPP!!

PAPP!! PAPP!! PAPP!!

Both cheeks were rosy, her knees had buckled and she was laying directly on the table now.

PAPP!! PAPP!! PAPP!!

PAPP!! PAPP!! PAPP!!

her moaning was constant, even when I stopped.

"you little bitch, you think you deserve to be fucked now? you think wrong."

PAPP!! PAPP!! PAPP!!

PAPP!! PAPP!! PAPP!!

PAPP!! PAPP!! PAPP!!

PAPP!! PAPP!! PAPP!!

Now her ass was red and I was starting to work up a sweat. I stepped back and pulled My tshirt over My head, throwing it on the picnic table. she didn't move. I placed My hands on her ass and pulled her blazing cheeks apart. her asshole was tightly clenched and her fingers still held the vibrator within her.

"Turn that fucking thing on." I watched as she did. she started trembling again and I pressed My hand down firmly in the centre of her back again.

PAPP!! PAPP!! PAPP!!

PAPP!! PAPP!! PAPP!!

"NnnggggggggGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" came the muffled cry of a stifled orgasm. she bucked on the table and went suddenly stiff as a board. Then shuddered again and again with little pauses between. It was an intense orgasm and a joy to witness.

"Keep that thing deep in your cunt. I will flog you now."

I lifted My hand from the centre of her back and watched as she stretched a little to get comfortable. she planted her feet in a show of defiance and I was pleased. That red ass of hers looked so good. I wanted to fuck it. But I would wait.

I turned to the table and put My paddle in My bag and picked up the flogger. Now this was a brand new flogger and the suede leathers were a little longer than I was used to. I would have to start out slow and gentle to avoid "wrap" and to get My range. her ass was glowing so there was no need to flog it. I just wanted to whip the little slut. So that's what I did, after grabbing her hair again.

Ffffffap!!! Right in the middle of her back. It wasn't hard but she didn't even flinch. I worked down to the top of her ass then back up again.

Ffffffap!!! Ffffffap!!! Ffffffap!!! Ffffffap!!! Ffffffap!!!

Right up to her shoulder blades then back down again.

Ffffffap!!! Ffffffap!!! Ffffffap!!! Ffffffap!!! Ffffffap!!!

Up and down I worked, harder and steadily harder. I had range and was striking her sweetly. Flogging is all a matter of timing and building. she was taking it in her stride. Another series of shudders and moans burst from somewhere within her mind and body. But it didn't stop Me.

Ffffffap!!! Ffffffap!!! Ffffffap!!! Ffffffap!!! Ffffffap!!!

Ffffffap!!! Ffffffap!!! Ffffffap!!! Ffffffap!!! Ffffffap!!!

By now W/we were both dripping sweat and she looked like she was almost ready. "Fuck it," I thought... I know *I'm* ready. I stopped a moment and walked around the table. At this angle I could flog her ass if I wanted, but what I wanted was those full lips stretched around My cock.

I put down the flogger within easy reach and took hold of the hair above her blindfold and lifted up her head.

I picked the edge of the tape and took hold of it and in one move, ripped it off. Still holding her head up by the hair I took the end of her panties that still stuck out of her mouth and pulled them slowly out. A load of drool dripped down over her lips and she moaned and breathed hard. her panties of course were soaked and I rubbed them all over her face before throwing them on the ground.

It was just as well she was breathing hard because I had released My cock and it was about to go down her throat. Which may or may not upset her, and I was interested in finding out.

I held her nose closed with My other hand while holding up her head and after she had taken a few breaths, I pushed My cock into her mouth and released her nose. she seemed quite pleased to have My cock in her mouth. she started sucking hard right away. So I obliged her by taking hold of her head and sliding right to the back of her throat.

she was at the perfect height and angle for this and I gripped the sides of her head hard and pushed into her neck.

Now let Me tell you, I was expecting a SLAP SLAP SLAP on the table right away. It never came. But she did. she started to cum again with My cock right down her tight throat. I am no fool, I pulled out straight away and got to work with the flogger while she was still cumming. I flogged her ass while she shuddered and shook, and I didn't care if the ends hit her cunt or asshole. Served the teasing bitch right. I had eased off on the intensity a little. I am a kind Man after all.

Ffffffap!!! Ffffffap!!! Ffffffap!!! Ffffffap!!!

"OOoooooo godddddd!!!!"

Ffffffap!!! Ffffffap!!! Ffffffap!!! Ffffffap!!!

As soon as it was safe I pushed back into her mouth. Right down her throat. she stifled a gag and I held My cock balls deep in her mouth. I slid slowly back and she sucked air through her nose before I pushed back in over her tongue and down her lovely tight wet bumpy throat. In and out, listening to her suck air then back in and out again. I could feel the tingle start behind My balls and before I knew it My toes were curling.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,657 Followers
12