Under the Christmas Tree

Story Info
Twas the Night before Christmas...
952 words
4
27.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tree is decorated, cookies are made, the stockings are hung. Holidays are a wonderful time of year. After a busy past couple of days madly shopping for last minute presents and decorating the house, it was nice to just sit back for a few minutes, forget about the stress and enjoy the true beauty of the holiday. Tomorrow was Christmas, filled with laughter, family and friends, but for now I sat curled up on the couch, enjoying a new book and glass of wine, enjoying the quiet. So engrossed, I jumped at the sound of footsteps approaching from behind. Relaxed as I had been, I knew better than to look up as his shadow loomed over me.

Soundlessly he reached over, placing my book on the table beside me.

"Santa thought he'd stop in early this year," he said seductively, "Have you been a good girl?"

My body quivered at the sound of his voice. I had a feeling I was about to get my present early. My mind raced with anticipation and fear. I hadn't been expecting him. I had been a good girl; I did what I was told I followed his orders. What was he planning? What was he going to do to me?

His hand reached over groping my breast, massaging my nipple between his fingertips. A moan escaped my lips, as my body involuntarily responded to his touch. It had been so long...the sleepless nights tormented by his teasing as he used me like the pet I was, pleasuring himself with my horniness. My body ached to cum, yet my mind prevented it, overcome with the desire to please.

With a shaky breathe I stuttered, "How may I serve you, please may I?"

His eyes laughing, he reached down and flipped my skirt up, leaving me exposed. My nipples were sticking out of my shirt and my cunt was glistening.

"And how will you do that?" he asked, his voice mocking me as his eyes scanned my body.

I knew I would be punished for begging later, but I couldn't help it, the bulge in his pants was such a turn on, all I wanted to do was hold it, caress it, suck on it, hearing him moan as he forced my head against his crotch, taking him deeper...

"Hands and Knees now!" He ordered.

I scrambled to obey.

Moving around the couch to stand next to me I could almost hear him debating what to do with me next... so many options for one little sub yet so little time. It wasn't long after till I felt my bra being dropped loosely away from my body, my shirt roughly being removed and a blindfold blackening the world for me.

Leaning close my master whispered seductively, "I am going to tease you until you are squirming and aching so bad to cum that you can't even think. I'm going to cum while you listen, aching to have me fill your hole. You'd like that wouldn't you my pet?"

My body shuddered at the thought, twitching involuntarily again. I could feel his hands move along my body, fingertips awakening so many sensations as they grazed my skin.

"I'm dreaming of a whiiiite Christmas," he whispered mockingly.

And then he was gone. No contact, no breathing.

My mind raced with the fear of being left horny and exposed, unable to do anything, when just as suddenly there was a loud smack, something hit my bare ass and I let out a yelp.

"Count for me pet" Ten times he repeated this, my pussy so wet from the excitement I feared it soon would drip down my leg.

Once again moving, I felt something being pushed into my mouth. Readily sucking, I soon taste him, moaning as I enjoy the taste and feel of pleasuring a cock. Into a rhythm, I sucked on his dick, taking it in as far as I could and moving slowly back out. I have learned from experience moving too quickly only brings on more punishment, as master would rather enjoy and prolong my teasing. I felt myself jump as something was pushed against my asshole. Pausing due to surprise, my head was pushed back against master's awaiting cock, reminding me of my position. The object was cool, pliable, but yet not soft to the feel against my hole. As I continued sucking, I could feel it teasing the entrance, pushing with just enough pressure to make me twitch, but not enough to hurt.

"Rules of the game," Master spoke, "you may cum.. BUT once you do I will not stop. I am going to use you until I have filled every hole of yours, and pleased myself for as long as I want, no matter how many times you cum, or how bad you beg, even if it means gagging you to make you be quiet. Understood?"

I nodded eagerly with enthusiasm. I knew I was in for trouble, yet as scared as I was, I could hardly wait. Bodies moving, me moaning, whimpering, trying so hard not to beg for what I could not yet have.

I don't know how many times I came, even the details of the night are blurry. One moment I feel his hands moving across my body, his cock deep inside my mouth as he teases my ass with a vibrator, the next I'm on my back, the clock striking twelve, my Master's dick pulsing inside me as we cum together, riding the wave of pleasure. Curled up under the Christmas tree, I can't help but chuckle to myself... I guess I didn't get my Present early after all. Mmm I can't wait till next year...