Under The Covers with Sunny

Story Info
Sunny brings Val Venis under the covers.
2.8k words
4.17
11.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe.

******

In the backstage area of Raw is War, Val Venis, the former adult film star is stepping onto the set of the hot interview segment 'Under The Covers With Sunny'. Dressed only in his purple and light blue wrestling tights, with a towel wrapped around his waist, Val licks his lips as he examines the set, which has a large bed and Sunny's logo behind it, with candles on top of faux-furniture. "Heh Heh Heh... just like the olds days..." Val says as he licks his lips. "Now... all it needs is the interviewer..."

Down the hallway, the stunningly irresistible Sunny, dressed in a white silk bathrobe, is walking towards the set of 'Under The Covers With Sunny' as she mentally prepares for her interview with Val Venis. Sunny pauses as she looks ahead and sees the former adult film star already on the interview set. Sunny licks her lips as she looks Val's body up and down from the distance away from his that she is. Sunny gets a slight smirk on her face as her eyes lighten up "Mmm...I know this interview is going to be fun..." Sunny says to herself out loud as she continues to approach the interview set.

Val doesn't notices Sunny approaching as he takes off the towel from around his waist and lays it on the end of the bed. He pulls down the pink covers of the bed halfway and tests the mattress with his hand. "Nice and firm..." He says as he sits on the bed and adjusts one of the pillows so it's in a more comfortable position for himself. Val then looks at a life size cardboard stand up of Sunny and licks his lips, "This is sure going to be a bright sunny day..." Val chuckles a bit.

Sunny casually walks onto the set of 'Under Covers With Sunny' and starts to slowly untie her white silk bathrobe as she looks at Val and licks her lips, getting a sultry look on her face. Sunny smirks as she glances down at Val's nicely firm and toned backside as his back is turned to her. "You must be Val Venis..." Sunny says in a seductive tone, finally speaking up.

Val turns his head and looks at Sunny, "That's right..." He says in a bit of a heavy tone, "Mmmm and you most certainly are Sunny..." Val looks up and down at her, scanning every inch of her body with his eyes. "Mmmmm... very nice..."

Sunny smiles as she slowly opens up her white silk bathrobe, revealing a stunning white laced piece of lingerie underneath her bathrobe. Sunny watches Val's eyes as she slowly peels the bathrobe completely off of her body "You're the adult film star, aren't you?" Sunny asks in a seductive tone as she sets her bathrobe down on top of the bed.

Val chuckles as he flicks his thumb against his rugged chin, "That's right... I am the real man of steel... the big Valbowski... the man takes women to the Mount Everest of orgasmic peaks..." Val chuckles again, "And makes all their boyfriends seems... like small impoteted geeks..." Val licks his lips as he gets fully on the bed, sitting up against the headboard, with a pillow right behind his back.

Sunny places her left knee on the edge of the bed mattress, she slowly lifts her right knee onto the bed as she looks directly at Val Venis, in front of her on the bed as she's at the other end. Sunny flips her golden locks of hair back as she licks her lips, while slowly crawling on her hands and knees up to the front of the bed where Val is. Sunny licks her lips as she talks in a soft, slightly deep voice "Well Val...I didn't see any of the production crew yet...how would you like to start a bit...prematurely?"

Val watches the blond haired seductive beauty as she slowly comes closer to him and smirks, "Sunny... normally the big Valbowski is against doing anything premature..." Val then places his hands on his wrestling trunks as a rather large bulge starts to form that quickly looks as if it's going to rip through the material of the tights. "But under this... cir-cum-stances..." Val chuckles a bit as stresses a certain part of his statement, "The Big Valbowski is all for starting prematurely."

Sunny licks her lips as she slowly raises her eyes up to lock her eyes with Val's eyes "Good...because I want...to start prematurely..." Sunny says as she straddles herself over Val's legs and gently places her hands against the crotch of Val's wrestling trunks, feeling the decent sized bulge. Sunny licks her lips as she moves her right hand up his wrestling trunks and slips her hand into his trunks, brushing her fingertips against the head of Val's cock.

Val licks his lips as he places his left hand on Sunny's firm left thigh while slightly adjusting how he's sitting so that her fingertips inside of his trunks brush against the head of his cock once more. Val smirks a bit, "Mmmm you know Sunny... the big Valbowski is like a clock... and since time may be short... you should put your face and two hands on it, so we know exactly what time it is..." Val chuckles once more as he lightly squeezes her left thigh with his hand. Sunny licks her lips as she scoots down a bit as slowly lowers Val's wrestling trunks, freeing his cock from the confines. Val's cock almost springs up like rocket, standing at an impressive fourteen inches, and is incredibly thick. Val scoots himself further back against the bed's headboard so that Sunny can lower his trunks even further.

Sunny licks her lips "Mmmm...Now...I know I want that.." Sunny says with a slight moan as she lowers her head and flicks her tongue against the head of his cock.

Val smirks as he places both of his hands behind his head, "Well I see that it's true... What Sunny wants... Sunny gets...." Val says as he spreads his legs a bit and bucks his hips slightly to press the tip of his cock against Sunny's soft tongue. Sunny gently taps her tongue against the head of his cock as she holds his cock firmly with both of her soft, smooth hands. Sunny slowly lowers her tongue from the head of his cock and begins to lick down his thick shaft. Val moans slightly, but keeps his reaction muffled by keeping his mouth closed. He looks down at Sunny and smiles, "Heh... nice starting technique... quite professional..." He says to complement her actions.

Sunny slowly drags her wet, warm tongue down Val's shaft, slowly bringing his cock back up his shaft. She opens her mouth and lowers her head down on his cock, taking his cock into her hot mouth. She wraps her lips around his cock and starts to slowly lift her head up and down on his cock. Val opens his mouth a bit and lets out a low moan in response to feeling his impressive shaft inside of Sunny's mouth. He brings a hand from behind his head and places it on the back of Sunny's head to slide his fingers through her hair, "Mmmmm... keep those... lips tight around it... so you can savor the taste of the big Valbowski..." Sunny begins to gradually bob her head quicker as she starts lap her skillful tongue around his shaft, occasionally slapping her wet tongue against his shaft after every other head bob.

Val continues to slides his hand through Sunny's hair, and at times flips her hair backward to she can see all of her lovely face as she bobs her head up and down on his shaft. "Mmmmm... Jenna has some competition now..." Val groans as he begins to push his cock up into Sunny's mouth. Sunny tightens her lips around the head of Val's cock as she slightly twists her head around on the head of his cock before she slowly brings her head up with a pop as Val's saliva covered cock leaves the hot mouth of Sunny.

"Ahhh damn..." Val licks his lips as he looks down at his own cock to see Sunny's saliva drips down his cock. He then looks her in the eyes and smirks, "You sure know how to get the blood pumping to all the right spots..." Val says.

Sunny smiles and licks her lips as she slowly pulls down the straps of her white laced lingerie off of her shoulders. Sunny shrugs "I am pro...on many levels..." Sunny winks at Val "But lets see how intense you can get..."

"Intense?" Val laughs a bit, "Sunny... when it comes to being intense... no one can match the big Valbowski..." Val leans forward and assists Sunny in removing her white laced lingerie from her physically fit body. Val licks his lips, "Just like a hot summer day..."

Sunny flips her hair back as she places her hands over her large, voluptuous tits. Sunny licks her lips and moans slightly as she pinches her already erected nipples. Sunny opens her eyes and smirks at Val "Well then Val... make the summer day even hotter..." Sunny says with a wink as she slowly opens her legs a bit showing Val her cleanly smooth, shaven hot pussy.

Val licks his lips as he takes hold of Sunny's perfect hips and moves her so that she's now laying on the bed, with her head resting on a pillow. "First... a meal..." Val says as he positions himself on the lower half of the bed, with his head between Sunny's legs. He lowers his head slightly and flicks his tongue against Sunny's clit while sliding in two fingers into her warm wet pussy. Val begins to pump his fingers in and out of her cunt while circling her pussy with his rough tongue.

Sunny closes her eyes and tilts her head back against the soft pillow as she gently pulls on her golden blond locks of her hair "Ohhh Val..." Sunny moans. Val withdraws his fingers from her pussy and replaces them with his tongue. Laying both of his hands on Sunny's flat stomach, Val swirls his tongue around inside of her to lap up the wonderful taste of her pussy. Sunny opens her eyes and bites down on her bottom lip as she places her left hand on top of Val's head, and threads her fingers through his medium-long hair. With her right hand Sunny grabs at the sheets as she grits her teeth feeling Val play with her clit with his tongue.

Sensing that Sunny is totally becoming enthralled by his the expert work of his tongue, Val lifts his head up from her pussy and slides forward so that now his muscular upper body is over Sunny's. "Time to take it up a notch..." Val smirks as he looks down at her as he grips his cock and guides it into Sunny's waiting pussy. He shoves all fourteen inches of his cock into her pussy with one swift thrust.

Sunny tilts her head back as she reaches up and places both of her hands on Val's strong arms "Ohhhh fuck Val!" Sunny groans as she feels all fourteen inches ram into her glorious cunt. Sunny gently wraps her smooth, sexy legs around Val's waist as he begins to thrust into her pussy.

Val doesn't waste any time to begin fucking Sunny at a hard quick rate. Val grits his teeth a bit and lays his hands on pillow under Sunny's head as he throws all of his weight behind every thrust. "Ahhhh yeah... you like that... don't ya..." Val grunts as he starts to sweat slightly.

Sunny grits her teeth as she grinds her pussy up against Val's cock as she moves her hands from Val's arms to his muscular and toned chest. As Val continues to fuck Sunny's warm and glorious pussy, she begins to rake her fingernails against Val's rock hard chest. "Ohhhhh ahhhh yess...give it to me! Give it to me harder!" Sunny moans as her pussy becomes more moist.

Val gets a smirk on his ruggedly handsome face as sweat drips from his forehead, "You... want it harder? The Big Valbowski... always takes requests..." Val pulls his cock out of Sunny's hot tight cunt and flips her over onto her stomach. He pulls her up so that she's on all fours and quickly re-enters her pussy with a powerful thrust to re-stuff her with his fat fourteen-inch shaft. Val grabs hold of Sunny's delicious looking hips in order to pull her back against him as he fucks her doggy style.

Sunny tilts her head back as she leans up slightly places her hands on the headboard of the bed and grips the headboard tightly as Val thrusts her tight cunt. Sunny begins to sweat a bit as she starts to pushes her nice and firm, yet slightly juicy ass back against Val's waist, ramming his cock deeper into her own warm cunt "Awwww ohhhh...ahhh fuck!" Sunny moans louder as she clenches her eyes shut.

Val grunts and moans constantly as he rams his cock into her Sunny's pussy, "Yeah.... you like it raw don't ya..." Val chuckles a bit while moving one hand to her ass in order to push his thumb into her ultra-tight asshole to see what he has to work with if he decides to fuck her perfect ass.

Sunny tilts her head back more as she slams back against his cock as drops of sweat fly off of her gorgeous tanned body "Ohhhh Val...you knew I wanted this...didn't you?" Sunny moans.

Val smirks, "Really... I haven't.... ahhhh yeah... notice.... but... I know... you wanted me... every woman wants the big Valbowski..." Val suddenly stops Sunny from pushing back against him in order to pull his cock out of her pussy. Before she can complain, Val presses the head of his cock against her asshole and pulls her backward to cause his dick to enter the depths of the best buns in wrestling.

Sunny's eyes almost bulge out of her head, feeling her ultra-tight asshole being violated by the cock of Val Venis "Ohhhh Jesus...Christ..." Sunny moans as she puts a hand between her legs and places to of her fingers against her hot pussy and begins to rubs her pussy as Val thrusts into her hot ass.

Val once again throws all of his weight behind his thrusts while pulling the spirited blond hair beauty backwards non-stop. "Ahhhh yeah.... the sun... also rises...." Val says as he wraps his arms around Sunny's body to pull her upward so that she's leaning against him. Val's hard thrusts, makes her body jolt upward, but with Val's arms around her, he pulls her right back against him, impaling her asshole with his monster dick once more.

Sunny furiously rubs her fingers against her warm pussy "Ohhhhh ahhhhh Val! Give it all to me!" Sunny yells and moans as she starts to cum on her delicate finger "Mmmmmm...ohhhhhh...Sunny likes...Sunny likes..." Sunny moans softly as she closes her eyes.

Val grits his teeth and thrusts a few more times into Sunny's asshole, before he pulls out of her ass and pushes her down onto the mattress. "Ahhh and now... for the most... explosive... finish... the money shot..." Val grunts as he turns Sunny over so she's facing up and straddles her sexy, sweat covered body. He grips his cock and begins stroking it while he uses his right hand to lift up Sunny's head.

Sunny holds her mouth open as she sticks her tongue out and slides her tongue against the underside of Val's cock, gently patting her tongue against his cock, slowly taking the head of Val's cock into her warm mouth. "Ahhh ahhhh yeah..." Val moans as he backs his cock a bit out of Sunny's mouth as he starts to cum. His load shoots out and some lands on her face, but the majority of his warm thick cum lands perfectly into Sunny's mouth.

Sunny licks her soft lips as she swallows his warm, delicious cum "Mmmm... Val...mmm you taste amazing..." Sunny moans.

Val licks his sweat covered lip as he dismounts Sunny's body, "Heh Heh... that... was certainly... a bright and sunny encounter..."

Sunny smirks as she folds arms over her chest "So...are you ready for that interview?" Sunny asks as she glances down at Val's cock.

"Not yet..." Val smirks as his cock remains fairly hard. He lays next to Sunny and pulls up the covers so that they are covering a good portion of their bodies, "Now... I ready... after all, this is called Under the Covers with Sunny..."

-END-