Under the Fucking Mistletoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,474 Followers

"Like this?" I replied, slipping my digit through her already distended petals, thrusting into her like a cock.

"Well, they spent more time working right on my clit. It was like their pinkies were swords, and they were jousting with my button. I came in waves, and then I screamed so loudly the Captain asked over the intercom whether there was an emergency in the cabin."

"How did they respond?" I asked, sliding a second finger into her cunt and flicking her clit with my thumb as she began working her lips around my head and down to swallow my cock.

It was a few minutes of heaven before Alisha came up for air to speak again. In the meanwhile, the only reason I didn't flood her tonsils with sperm was the firm grip she kept at my root.

"The stewardess picked up a handset and whispered to the pilot that the only emergency was that her cunt needed a good fucking right away or she might flood the plane with her cum. He ordered her up to the cockpit, and we didn't see her again that flight."

I glanced around the hot tub while Alisha ducked almost totally underwater to suck my balls. Her tiny fingers felt terrific on the tender underside of my cock as she moved my meat out of her way.

Bridget was still riding Kringle, her head tossed back as she slammed her hip s down, and rocked back as she rose up almost out of the water. Amal was behind her, trying to help by grabbing the blonde's tits, but distracted by the force of Mr. L fucking her. Mrs. L was still was buried face first in Krista's cunt from behind, nose and fingers also working my sister in law's ass.

Amal pulled away from Bridget. Without a pause, Mr. L kept fucking her as Amal found a dildo that Mallory must have left by the edge of the tub. She inserted that in Mrs. L's upraised pussy from behind and started fucking her, standing closely enough that Amal could lean across Mrs. L and Krista, who was eating Claire, and kiss Mallory, who leaned forward herself, which just allowed Claire better access to finger fuck my wife's ass.

"What about the male flight attendant?" I asked Alisha. "I bet he wished he had some fucking mistletoe."

"It wouldn't have mattered. I wanted to arrive here fresh," she paused with one of my nuts bobbling on her tongue, and then chuckled again. "I went back to my seat and told the sweaty guy he was needed in the galley. I think he thought the gal stew wanted a fuck. I was too busy fingerfucking the woman next to me to go watch, but when the guy sat back down for landing, he had a drop of semen dangling off his lower lip."

"What happened next?"

"I figured he was a good sport despite the sweat, so I gave him a good deep throat tongue twisting kiss. He snowballed the last of the steward's cum into my mouth. It was a salty treat. So in the spirit of Christmas sharing, I turned and passed a taste on to the woman on the other side. By then it was time to land. I hurried here without any more foreplay either while awaiting my bags or in the cab. So now I need a really good fucking."

"Well...you are...under....the fucking mistletoe," I heard Mallory grunt across her approval of Alisha's desires. My wife was obviously riding the wave at the front end of a series of mind blowing orgasms.

Without further chatter, Alisha pushed her pelvis through the water and sunk my cock. The rod slid into the slot smoothly. She was positioned so that her elbows gave her leverage of the edge of the tub, so she did most of the work, pistoning up and down on my cock

Her young abdominal and thigh muscles milked my member. She kissed me each time she bottomed out. The first time was a peck, but each kiss grew in passion, until she locked her arms behind my head and held me in place so that she could bathe my face in smooches. Then she planted her mouth on mine. Her tongue probed through my lips and pushed my teeth wider apart, as she continued bouncing on my cock, buoyant in the water. I could feel her hard nipples drilling pathways on my chest with each stroke. Still she held the kiss, her fingers twining through my hair, while all around us our partners, her parents and guests were climaxing. I slid my hands under her butt, parting her hips wider. This allowed me to sneak my pinkies both into her tight cunt, opening it wider. She was encouraged to bounce more rapidly. Without warning, I crooked my fingers so that suddenly her anus slipped over a digit. Still she held the kiss, rotating her hips as she squeezed my cock inside of her body.

Although I had shot a load into Amal not long before, the excitement pushed us both over the top quickly, joining the others.

"I love the fucking mistletoe," four or five female voices shouted in unison.

As I collapsed back into the warm water, already anticipating the fun ahead, I heard Kringle shout "And a Merry Christmas to all" as he pumped his load into Bridget, who was howling with joy.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,474 Followers