Under the Nectar Moon

Story Info
Magnus meets a strange woman.
896 words
3.95
8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moon was a bright orange that night and Valentina hadn't see anything so beautiful in all her life. She was glad to be outside. It was too hot earlier and her Yorkie, Lucas, desperately needed a walk. The stench of his urine on the puppy pad was starting to fill the whole house.

Valentina was new to New York City. She admired her Hell's Kitchen neighborhood. She didn't know why it was called that, but she knew it had little to do with the smoldering city heat.

"Come on, Lucas. Be a good boy and go potty for mommy."

She heard a deep laugh come from behind her. She swiftly turned to see a man leaning against the wall behind her smoking a cigarette. He wore fitted jeans and lace up boots, he chest was covered in a tank top, but she could tell that he had a great body.

The man licked his lips watching as Valentina scanned him. He didn't have on a ring, so he wasn't married. He was slim, but fit and he had fashion sense. It wasn't the tank top, but the boots that drew her attention. By the time she got to his face and could see his eyes looking into her, it was too late to turn away. She hadn't realized how long she was staring at him.

"What's your name?" the stranger asked, flashing an award winning smile.

"Valentina," she replied. Her throat had gotten dry and her voice squeaked her response.

"Valentina. That's a beautiful name. I'm Magnus."

He reached his hand out to shake her. Valentina was hesitant, but she returned the gesture. She was surprised at how soft and smooth his hands were. And nit realizing it, she held on longer than she intended to.

"I'm so sorry," she said pulling her hand away from his. Magnus just smiled. He was amused by her timidness. It wasn't something he saw everyday. Valentina looked down to see that Lucas had done his do. She reached down with a plastic bag and picked up the pellets.

"It was nice to meet you, Magnus," she said turning toward him. Magnus was significantly closer to her. She hadn't realized he moved... Or maybe it was her imagination.

"No, it wasn't," Magnus said.

"Excuse me?"

In the blink of an eye, Magnus had moved closer again. He was now right in front of her. Valentina backed away slowly at first, and watched Magnus' award winning smile grow sinister. She picked up Lucas and turned to run, but it was useless. Magnus had his hand wrapped around her wrist. His skin was cold.

"Please, don't her me," she cried as he drew her closer to him.

This was what she was warned about back home. Gorgeous men preying on innocent girls. At stupid her had decided to walk the most isolated street tonight.

Magnus pinned her against the wall. He grabbed Lucas out of her arms and gently placed him on the floor. Magnus turned his attention back to her and came in close enough to whisper into her ear.

"I won't hurt you."

She didn't like this one bit, but there was something about his voice that swept a calm over her. It was like she was in a trance. Magnus gently caressed the length of Vlantina's thigh, under her skirt, and with one slight tug, ripped her panties off.

He could smell the sweetness of her center immediately. Valentina's heart was racing as Magnus undid himself. His pants fell to the ground and without hesitation, he was inside of her. He wrapped both of her legs around his waist and proceeded to fuck her. Valentina moaned, more so at the fact that her backed was being scraped against the brick wall she was pinned against.

Magnus began to grow the more she began to drip pussy juice over him. His tongue licked across her collar bone and a chill was sent down her spine. Her pussy started to contract around him and she was no longer scared or in pain, she was enjoying herself.

Pressing her pelvic against him, Valentina grinded her clit against his stomach. She was getting hot. Her body temperature increased. This was what she was trying to prevent. But... Magnus. Before she could stop it, her eyes turned blood red. She could feel her fangs begin to pertrude.

Magnus was in ecstasy. He hadn't expected this poor little woman to comply, but he was glad she did. She was brilliant he was about to cum and so was Valentina. Magnus shot hit liquid into Valentina, and her having felt the warmth inside her bit down ever so gently into Magnus' neck.

His freshly heated blood oozed down his neck. Valentina let her tongue clean the mess she made as she sucked more blood from his body. Magnus grew weak and limp and he and Valentina fell to the ground. His eyes were wide with fear as he looked up at Valentina. Her eyes were fading from a bright red to orange in color. The same as the moon tonight.

She was the myth that he had learned in his early years of his cold life, The Princess of the Nectar Moon. Magnus looked to the sky and listened to Valentina giggle with glee as she devoured him and what was left of his soul.