Under the Sun....

Story Info
She comes for a surprise lunch filled with dark desires.
2.8k words
13k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watches him as he works under the sun, his chest bare and sweaty. His bronzed skin makes her want, the sheen of his sweat glistening as he moves about on the roof high above her teases her makes her dream. She waits for him to come down for lunch… She has thought of him all morning, smiling and lusting for him. She packed a lunch and came to share with him, needing to be close to him to feel him today.

He glances down and sees her and smiles, he knows for her to come unannounced she has been daydreaming… He likes it when she does. He moves across the roof and yells out to the others to take lunch now. He makes his way to the ladder smiling wondering what she has planned for him.

Down from the roof he walks to the truck and drops his tool belt in the bed. He looks over his shoulder at her and sees her now, smiling that wicked little smile she has. He knows her too well. She must have been thinking of him all day to show up here and surprise him, he loves these times. He grabs a bottle of water from the cooler in back of the truck and walks to the hose pipe where the others stand around washing off and laughing.

He drains the cold water from the bottle as he waits his turn under the hose. She watches on as he stands there, her eyes only for him she watches on… He sits the bottle down as they pass him the hose and he leans forward, the cool water from the hose washes over his hair, he shakes his head and then stands up. He then washes off one arm and then the other, the water runs down his back from his wet head. His body cools and he shakes his head once more, water scattering about him.

She watches all of this like she has never seen it before, her eyes drawn to him as she does. The sound of his laughter as he jokes with the other men makes her smile wider. She loves that laugh, loves to hear it in her ear when he is close to her… She hears the devil in his laugh, the dark side of him spills into her soul that way…

He finally turns to her and walks her way now… Slowly he comes to her, his smile guarded and his eyes sparkling she watches as he comes. He comes to the car door and bends down slightly, he looks into her eyes and whispers his hello. She smiles now and feels the ache inside of her grow, she whispers her own hello back to him. He glances in the back and sees the basket and asks her what plans she has for him. She laughs softly and blushes a bit, her eyes dart down and then back at his own and she tells him, "Just lunch"…

He walks around the car and gets in on the passenger side, she hears his skin as it squeaks against the leather of the seat and he tells her to drive to the park. Their park is a place on the water, just a fishing hole by the roadside they found a while back. But there they can have a private interlude, it is as if they have their own secret place. He runs his hand over the inside of her thigh as she drives, the stereo plays in the background and he watches her as she watches the road for the turn off up ahead. His hand rises up and he runs his fingers through her hair, he leans towards her and kisses her cheek. His hand grasping her hair a bit he whispers in her ear, and then licks it laughing as he does.

She shivers and pulls back from him, her laughing voice scolding him, telling him to be careful she is trying to drive. He reaches between her legs as she does and his fingers tickle at her there. He knows she is wet for him that is why she has come. He loves the days she shows up like this, her dark desires needing to be fed by him. He feels the dark desires swelling inside of himself as they drive along his hand in her hair watching her smile as she drives. He feels in himself the dark desires rising.

She grips the wheel with both hands as his hands touch her. She feels a slight shiver as his hand brushes over the outside of her crotch, the clothing she wears feels heavy all of a sudden. She moans ever so lightly and smiles as she feels his eyes watching her. His hand grips her hair and she knows he wants her too. She looks ahead through the windshield her mind wanting so bad to see the turnoff ahead of them now.

He moves his hand back from her crotch now as she slows to pull off the road. He feels his cock now growing at the prospect of what is to come. The car moves slowly now down the dirt track to the river, the trees cover them as they move through the woods the sun finding its way through the leaves glistens over them as the car moves forward. As she pulls up to the river and puts the car in park, his hand falls from her hair. He looks around and feels right at home this is their secret place. He turns to her and once more his hand reaches out and grabs her hair, this time pulling her head to him he kisses her…

She feels the kiss as it pulls at her soul, she breathes deeply as he releases her and turns away from her looking outside. He opens the door slowly and eases put into the shade of the trees all around them, the birds and squirrels chatter about, the water easing by them in the lazy river sparkles under the sun. He stretches, his arms high above his head, she gets out and opens the back door to reach inside for the old quilt she keeps there just for this and the basket she packed also.

He comes around the car and closes the door as she takes the things she holds from the backseat. He smiles at her, this woman that has come for him today. He knows what she wants and he wants to give it to her. He walks behind her now around the car, and his hand reaches out and slaps her ass. She lets lose a startled moan, but her smile gives her away. She was waiting for the feel of his hand on her… She stops under a shady tree, its branches hanging low to the ground she sits the basket down and unfolds the old quilt. She shakes it out and it slaps in the air gently as it falls to the ground beneath the tree. She steps onto it and turns as he walks towards her now.

He steps closer now and holds out his hand to her, she takes it and he pulls her along with him as he kneels down now. She stands for a minute looking down at him, his hand holding hers and then gently he pulls her down to the ground beside him. She gazes into his eyes, and as she does he lowers her back on the ground as he leans over her. His chest still bare he lowers himself over the top of her, his hands pulling up her shirt as he does. He feels her skin flinch a bit under his touch, his fingers tickling over her bare skin. His fingers reach her bare nipples and he pinches them, she wiggles a bit under him and he pinches and pulls this time.

He pushes her shirt on up and she pulls it off over her head and then her hands ease around him and she runs her fingers up and down his bare back. She feels the shiver that runs through him as her fingertips roam over him. He leans down and licks her nipples, then with an evil grin chooses one and his teeth grasp her nipple pulling it up, the weight of her breast pulls back and she moans. He likes to make her moan, to feel her shiver as the pain excites her. He holds it up as long as he dares and then releases it. She gasps in a ragged breath as it falls and her fingernails rake down his back and he moans as well.

He feels his cock growing and he lifts up and sits on his knees, he undoes the belt at his waist and pulls it through the loops. It makes a snap as it clears his pants and hits at the air. He smiles down at her and tells her to take off her pants… She unbuttons them and wiggles out of them, pushing them down her thighs he pulls them the rest of the way off of her. His belt free and tossed to the side, he unbuttons his own pants and pulls down the zipper. His cock aches for freedom and as he slides his pants over his hips it falls free and bobs in the air. He looks at her laying there and sees her fingers as they sneak a pass over her cunt lips, so swollen and wet already. He tells her to go on and play and she smiles and tickles her clit herself, her legs fall open wider and she fingers herself now, stroking her lips. He watches, his hand on his cock, rubbing and stroking at the growing shaft he looks in her eyes and smiles.

He looks down at his cock and with one last stroke, tells her to turn over for him. She turns over on the quilt and he reaches for the belt at his side. He picks it up and doubles it, slapping it against the palm of his other hand. He tells her to put her ass in the air and she does, wiggling about he brings the belt home, slapping her ass with the damp leather he hears her purring moans start. He tells her to hold still but try as she may her ass wiggles with each slap it feels. He smiles and reaches out, his fingers reaching between her legs to fell her cunt… yes so wet, the wet dripping from between her lips. He shoves two fingers inside of her roughly and she shivers and pushes against him. He pulls them out drops the belt, his hand slapping her ass and rubbing in the warm redness he has made there.

She moans and wiggles back and forth a bit. She feels his hand as it rubs the sting into her ass, it makes her feel the wetness between her legs all the more. His fingers wet from her cunt play at her asshole, he strokes her there, teasing her tight ass. He hears her gasp for breath as he pushes it on inside of her now. He calls her his nasty little slut… She wiggles about and moans deeper and softer feeling his finger as it wiggles about inside of her. He moves up closer behind her and with his cock in one hand pushes the swollen head into her ass as his finger slides out. He impales her with one deep stroke.

She arches her back and hollers out softly as his cock plunges into her. Her body shivers with the pain and pleasure. His hips move back and forth as he fucks her tight ass. Her wiggling makes him moan more, his hands hold her hips and he pulls her back on his cock now. He holds her still, his cock throbbing inside of her tight ass. He pulls back once more and as he pushes in he feels her twitch inside. He knows she is cumming, he feels her as she does. He pulls his cock out and as it clears the tight hole he slaps her ass cheeks and rubs the palms of his hands on them hard. He pushes her over on her side and she falls over she looks up at him as he strokes his cock and smiles.

He moves closer to her and tells her to take his cock. She raises up on her elbow and opens her mouth, hungry for the taste of him she closes her mouth over his cock. She moans as she feels him slowly going deep inside of her. She sucks him greedily and he reaches out and holds her hair in one hand as he pushes his cock into her throat deeper now. She reaches up with on hand and squeezes his balls as she sucks now, her fingers release them and tease him as they make their way to his ass. She teases him now, her finger pushing into him easily and out again…

He pulls his cock from he mouth and tells her to lay back now, she does as he says and waits for him. He straddles her head now and as he lowers himself close to her his ass right at the tip of her tongue now. She licks him and tickles him, her tongue darting into him. His hips move and he pushes against her tongue, wanting to feel her so bad. She grasps the cheeks of his ass in her hands and pulls him to her now, her tongue finding its purpose now he moans. And then he moves against her pushing her tongue inside of him. He bends down low over her now and his own tongue dips between her wet cunt lips and tastes her… Yes so sweet…

He drinks from between her legs and then rises up, his mustache and face wet from her, he licks his lips and moans as he feels her tongue dart deep into him again. Her hands grasp his ass to her once more and he moans deeper and holding still for a minute breaths deep. Then he pulls away from her. Her grasp on him releases and he rises over her again, this time he moves around positioning himself between her legs. He watches as her own fingers tease her swollen lips. He smiles at her and strokes his cock, it still aches so bad…

He kneels between her legs and picks up the belt once more, telling her to move her hand, her cunt feels the sting of the leather. She moves about on the quilt her hips grinding in to the soft ground beneath her. She feels him swat at her again. Her hips wiggle with each swat and he watches as her wetness drips from between her cunt lips. He tosses the belt aside and then moves down over the top of her, pressing down on her he grinds his cock against her cunt. She thrashes about her own hips grinding into him as well. He reaches for her nipples with his teeth and nips at them, pulling her breast up and letting them go, she moan's louder still and the wetness trickles down to her ass as she feels her need grow.

He lifts up and then the head of his cock pushes at the swollen wet lips and he feels her pulsing cunt so warm and wet suck him in. He pushes inside of her, stroking slow and deep. As he reaches what has to be the bottom of her well he feels her muscles tighten around him. He holds his head back a bit and moans, primal and lustful his sounds fill the air. He grinds into her with great intent now, his hips moving slowly and deliberately he plunges into her deep wet cunt. Her knees come up a bit and her legs spread wider, he leans down onto her now and strokes into her. Each stroke deeper, harder…

She reaches around him and pulls him to her, her hips arch up and meets his, each of them grinding in a separate direction, the pressure building inside of them both. They lay together now writhing about holding each other inside and out. His stroking and hers joining them he lunges in to her once more and holds her, making her hold still beneath him. He feels his seed as they spurt into her… her own climax at hand, he feels her as the warmth runs from her soaking his cock and balls as well. She feels it as it runs down to her ass and soaks the quilt.

His weight presses against her now and he holds her there, captive and shivering she lays beneath him, her dark desires and his tamed for a while now… He moves off of her and lays to her side. Then they both breathe deeply, they seem to notice the sound of the birds again and the water running lazily beside them. As his fingers stroke lazily over her she stirs about. She smiles at him now and grins… Yes a lunch of dark desires suits her well…. Yes, very well….

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Total Surrender The physical lust fulfilled, Master and slave.in BDSM
Dark Passions Ch. 01 Man decides to meet woman in a dark room.in Erotic Couplings
Theatre One You think you're going home. Think again.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Hotel Buisness travelers meet.in Romance
Maids-in-Waiting Will he die like the gamekeeper? Ask the ghostly maids.in Erotic Horror
More Stories