Under the Weather

Story Info
A nurse provides extra special care.
3.2k words
3.97
130.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,197 Followers

It had turned into one of the more trying times of my life. I had developed a problem in both lower legs that required treatment twice a day and as much elevation as possible between times. Since I lived alone and I could not under normal circumstances bend my legs enough to apply the treatment, I had to have help.

My doctor had arranged for a visiting nurse to come to my house early each morning and in late afternoon or early evening to take care of applying the dressings. For the first three days, I had been visited by Lillian Sorensen, a brunette with a more serious look on her face than she should have. She was also carrying a few extra pounds but so was I and I usually thought that it was sexy on a woman, up to a point, and Lillian had not yet reached that point.

Lillian turned out to have a very easy going personality, a delightful face, heavy-looking boobs, a modest waist, a nice round bottom, and nicely curvy legs. All in all she was a very nice looking woman.

Lillian clucked over the sight of my legs the first time she saw them, saying "This took a long time to get this way and you'd better believe that it will take a long time to get them healed, too. It's not going to be easy."

She then reread the doctor's orders, surveyed the supplies I had for the treatments and began thinking about how to accomplish the chore. First she enclosed my legs in vinyl boots with velcro fasteners, turned on a compression pump for an hour before removing the boots and continuing. During that hour she would work on her record keeping or read a book. Second she had to scrub my legs with a soft sponge in soapy water in a portable tub, dry them, apply an ointment to gauze pads and cover all open wounds. Next she needed to wrap the area with a gauze roll, top that with a compression wrap, and complete the package with an Ace bandage to hold it all together. Since she had to start at my feet and work up to my knees, she began to contemplate possible treatment arrangements. She decided I would sit upright in a recliner, place one foot on a small stool, while she bent over that foot and worked on it while sitting in a desk chair on rollers. When she finished it, we'd swap legs and positions so that she was over the other leg.

The first two or three times, she tried holding my foot on her upper leg while she worked on it but my foot wound up in her cleavage, just as I had hoped it would, and as I was afraid, she left it just a few seconds and then changed positions. Then she put my foot on the low stool and bent over it to work. That proved to be the easiest position for her to reach all parts of my leg and I could lift it for the few seconds every so often when she needed to move the cloth rolls around my leg.

It wasn't until the second time she worked on my legs that I noticed another advantage to this arrangement: when Lillian spread her legs to move her chair as close as possible to my foot, she actually pressed my toes into the warm crease between her legs when she worked from mid-calf to thigh. I got very turned on knowing that part of my foot was suddenly, and at her direction, in a very sexy position with her. Lillian didn't seem to notice, concentrating strictly on business.

So did I for the next five visits. I didn't want anything to change, such as her crying that she was being molested or something. But on the sixth visit (evening of the third day), when Lillian had pretty much established a routine, I could no longer sit still when she pushed forward and engulfed my right foot, the big toe pushing the material of her silky panties deep into her crease.

I thought I detected a slight hesitation in her movements but she tried to cover it up and continue with her work. She immediately sighed and I felt a little shudder course through her body. However her expression was a very slight smile, not an angry look. She gave me a strange look but nevertheless after a second or two she continued working on my leg.

I started moving my foot even more, feeling a moistness covering my toes. I worried that my hard toenail might hurt her tender flesh but still she didn't say anything, other than "uuuggnnnnnnhhh!" I noticed a trembling in her hands as she worked with the bandaging material. And a few moments later, a silent bomb went off inside her. She shook violently and her thighs clamped down on my toes.

Given that I could not hold my lower legs up for all that time because of old sports injuries in the knees, I let her press against my foot as it rested on the stool. Her head lolled from side to side and then back to back and she moaned "Oh baby. Where are you?"

It seemed that the longer she worked on my leg the more vigorously her hands moved. I took a queue from her and worked my toes more vigorously too. So she was panting "oh oh oh oh oh oohoohohohohoh..." and then I'd have bet my small estate that she just had an orgasm. I felt hot liquid running over and between my toes.

I relaxed and let Lillian settle back down and eventually she finished taping my bandage. Then she leaned back and said "What made you think you could do that?"

Startled, I blurted out "What?"

"What made you think that was okay?" she asked.

"Well ... nothing" I replied. "Just that it seemed like the right thing to do."

"Oh, yeah?" She asked. "Well, listen. My husband and I have been married for 22 years and I have not had sex, of any kind, with another man in all that time."

"I'm sorry," I whispered. "I didn't mean to hurt you. Or him."

She wheeled her chair backward a little and sat staring at me. At last she said "That's okay. But you better not tell him what just happened ....never. If you do, I just might kill you. You hear me?"

I nodded my head vigorously. "He'll never find out from me." However I noticed she was smiling slightly.

"And don't you think anything else is going to happen between us either, right?"

"Right" I said with understanding.

Lillian packed up her gear and left. I tried to get her out of my mind but it just wasn't possible. Even though she wasn't a classic beauty, I thought she was a pretty woman and very sexually attractive too. Over and over I replayed the events in my mind until I was convinced I could see her soft pink pussy. I also wanted to free those jiggling, wiggling boobs and let my mouth capture her nipples. I could visualize my raging throbbing erection sliding into the wet folds of her pussy while I sucked on her big tits.

The morning ground to a slow conclusion and the afternoon passed at the rate of a year with every tick of the clock. Her usual 5:30-6:15 appearance time came and went and no Lillian. I began to worry that she had really took offense at me and would not be back. Could she have filed rape charges? In today's world, you never knew what would set a woman off.

Then at 7:05 she let herself in with the keys I had supplied. She apologized for running late ... something about needing more time with one of her patients.

I had already stripped the old bandage from my legs in anticipation of her arrival. She checked out my progress and commented that she could see improvement. Very careful to keep from getting too close ... or from hurting me either... she slid the boots over my legs and turned on the pump. For the next fifty-five minutes, she was out of sight, if not out of my mind. >>> After removing the boots, she again inspected my legs but this time I thought she seemed to take a more personal interest in them. Whether by accident or not, she brushed my feet against her boobs several times. Ultimately she moved my foot between her legs and began working on the new dressing. It only took a few minutes for her to stretch out so that she was working around my calf and above, causing my foot to press into the crease between her thighs.

I had struggled that afternoon to trim my hard toenails. It was work but I knew it must be done and eventually I had gotten them trimmed back so that they were relatively short and now my toes slipped between the lips of her pussy with little effort.

What really surprised me was that she was wearing no panties. She looked up and with a very solemn face said "What? You expected me to wear those wet panties you left me in this morning? Five minutes in those and my dress would have been stained beyond belief" she said with a tone of sarcasm.

She went back to her work and I turned to mine ... pleasing her with my foot and toes. It didn't take a lot of work to get her on edge, my toe wriggling around her mound. Then, as if she could not quite reach the bottom of my knee, she scooted forward on her chair seat just and inch or two and my stretched-out toe popped into her pussy. It didn't go far, of course, but her suddenly ragged breathing and unsteady hands gave away the impact that it had on her.

Ten minutes and much rubbing later, she had cum three times, the last a wracking, searching, pleasing explosion that left her exhausted. Although she had not quite finished my wrapping, I reached down and pulled and tugged and twisted her until I had her body laying across mine, in the process stretching myself out on the recliner.

I started by unbuttoning three buttons on her uniform blouse, then finding and releasing the clasp to her bra. As my fingers touched the cool, yet burning flesh of her enormous knockers, she whispered "Damn you. I knew you couldn't let me alone. And I had to come back to find out what it will be like."

I pulled her to my mouth and our lips clamped together as my hand continued to knead her breast. When I tweaked her hardened nipple, she pushed it into my hand and in a few minutes of intense pleasure, she climaxed again.

Concerned about staining her skirt, I worked it up until it was bunched around her waist. Although I couldn't see it, I could feel a healthy patch of pubic hair in the large triangle of her abdomen. I let my fingers explore the entire region, finally settling into the crevice of her wondrous treasure. She lifted her top leg to make it easier for me to access and began to hum a nameless tune.

Rather unexpectedly, she stopped me and turned so that she was laying directly on top of me. Pushing up onto her knees, she pulled the elastic waistband of my shorts until my cock and balls were exposed, propping the cloth under then. Licking her lips, she raised and lowered herself until she was impaled on my member. I loved that it only took her one push to settle all the way down to the root of my root.

Lillian was not in any hurry ... and neither was I. She started out with very slow circular movements and didn't change until she had cum again. Then she sat up and bowed her back, pushing her tits out so that I could not resist fondling them with both hands. She pushed forward and back time and again until eventually she came again.

I expected her to be ready to stop but she was just getting warmed up. She leaned close to me, teasing my mouth with her swaying swinging jugs and rocking from side to side on my spear. I captured a tit in each hand and alternated sucking on them while she banged around until she climaxed again.

Then, as if on a mission, she began to pump my pistol hard while I fingered her anus. She made me cum as if she was sucking the insides of my body though that tube of my cock. My cum splashing her insides seemed to trigger one more orgasm in her and when it ended we collapsed together on the chair. For nearly two weeks I didn't try to fuck her because of my leg problems.

I wondered how Lillian would justify being so late to her husband but ... well, I wasn't going to complain, since I was the recipient of her special delights. Blindly I accepted her offerings morning and night and then late in the second week after she had cum around my fingers again, I turned her around so she was sitting on the chair edge as I knelt in front of her.

I lifted her legs to my shoulders and dove into her muff, licking and sucking with glee. She was so wet and so slick, I loved the tastes and feelings I derived from Lil's cunt. She got her share of pleasure from it too, climaxing twice before I stood up.

I pushed my shorts off and stepped between her legs, again pulling them up so her feet rested on my shoulders. She gave me a devilish grin and said "You're not going to put that thing in me, are you?"

"I sure am. Do you object?"

"Naw, that's awright. Go ahead."

I think she was just pulling my leg anyway but I'm not sure I could have stopped if she had raised a real red flag. I plunged into her silky smoothness and leaned forward, using the upright recliner's back for support. Lillian was folded almost in half and every time I plunged deep into her hot cunt, she grunted like an animal. I didn't mind at all when she worked a hand between us and cupped my scrotum. After a few minutes of her fondling my balls, I hissed "Oh, baby, you know what I like." Just then we both exploded like two shots of dynamite in a roadway clearing charge.

Lillian killed another 45 minutes playing and kissing before she gathered her things and left. Once again I wondered how she would explain the delay.

In the mornings of the weeks to come, when Lillian finished putting on my boots and started the machine, she then distracted my mind by keeping her fingers flexing my cock. We'd finish up with a foot fuck before she left. When she came back in the evening (she had arranged for me to always be her last stop), we went through the process all over again but ended with me eating her pussy and then fucking her to another climax or two. Then she relaxed with me for a while before leaving.

One night I was rapidly approaching my release and grinding softly on her clit to bring her off at the same time when the den door burst open and a man came yelling into the house, "What th' fuck do you think you're doing, you bastard. Who th' hell do you think you're fucking, you lying bitch?"

I got a feeling I was about to meet her husband. But I couldn't stop fucking her, even if I'd wanted to. And Lillian was gripping my arms hard so that I couldn't pull away. She blurted out harshly "Shut up, you bastard! Sit down and watcvh." Just then we both reached the mountaintop and plunged down into the valley of pure pleasure. She screamed about how great she felt and how she loved being filled with my big cock.

After a few moments, my flaccid cock plopped out of Lillian's steamy pussy. I wasn't sure what to do so I just sat on the floor next to her. Lil lifted out of the chair and sat between my legs, holding my knees as she looked at her husband.

"Eddie, you've probably guessed that this is my husband Clarence. I've told you about him. I love him ..." she saw the look of surprise on his face "yes, I still love you. But when did you ever make me cum like Eddie just did?"

"Well, I say you were faking it. You never complained about our love-making."

"No, that's right. I never did. I didn't know what I was missing. But Eddie has shown me that what you and I have is not close ... not nearly close ... to great sex. So, yes, I have been fucking him. Shamelessly. I don't mind telling you now that Eddie and I have fucked every day I've worked in the past six or seven weeks. And every time we fuck it is just as fantastic as you just saw. Eddie knows how to turn me on."

I saw Clarence's chest heave and fall as if he had just been hit with an uppercut to the solar plexus. "So ... does this mean you're going to leave me?"

"No, you big galoot. What did I just say? Didn't I say that I still love you? Well, I meant it. You still own my heart and that will just get stronger if you can learn some of the things Eddie does to make me happy. But, baby, you have to know. I'm still going to fuck Eddie just as often as I can ... just as often as he'll have me. You are the love of my life, Clarence. Eddie is the love of my bed. Is that something you can live with?"

"Well ... I don't know. How am I going to learn the things Eddie knows?"

Lillian looked up at me and said "Would you mind if we arrange our schedules so that Clarence can watch us once or twice a week?"

"Suits me" I responded. Actually I was delighted because now I could fuck my beautiful sexy companion anytime I wanted to without being worried about being caught by her husband. He knew that he was being cuckolded and he now had given his approval.

"Wait a minute. Is he going to get some of my screwing time? I need to keep my one or two times a week." The last was nearly a whine.

"Don't worry about it," Lil said. "I guarantee you if you can learn some new moves and make me feel good, you'll get all the pussy you can handle. Okay?"

"Yes... Yeah, I can do that!" Clarence had become enthusiastic.

So was I. Now all I had to do was get these damned places on my legs healed so nothing could interfere with our screwing. And I could already see major improvements in the weeks Lillian had been caring for me. It sure was great to have someone like her take care of me when I was under the weather.

techsan
techsan
1,197 Followers