Undercover

Story Info
Sister accidentally stumbles into an undercover operation.
9.5k words
4.41
177.9k
180
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kathy. I'm 23 years old and I'm a pretty innocent girl. I mean, I dated a few boys and I had a couple of boyfriends, but I only slept with 3 guys so far. I never tried anything crazy.. sexually. Like I said: I'm an innocent girl.

That changed drastically one Wednesday about a month ago. It all started because my landlord was giving me a hard time. I'm studying arts, so I don't really have a lot of money. I do have a job on the side, but that's not making a lot of cash.

So I called my brother Pete. He's 33 and ever since our parents passed away, he was kind of looking out after me, always helping me out, slipping me fifty bucks here, a hundred bucks there, so I knew I could count on him. I don't know how he could afford it, he's just a police officer, but somehow, apparently, he could, because he was giving me money every time we saw each other. But when he answered the phone that day, he sounded stressed.

“Hey Kathy, what's up?”

“Hey. Not much. Listen, where are you at the moment?”

He's my brother, so I knew I didn't have to beat around the bush.

“Uhm.. I'm at the Blue Lagoon Motel.”

“Huh? What are you doing there?”

“I've got a room here.. actually. Look, Kathy, I'm pretty busy right now, what's up?”

I didn't really understand why my brother would get a room in such a cheap motel, but I had other problems to focus on.

“I have to pay the rent tomorrow and I'm 80 bucks short. Can you help me out again? I promise, I'll pay you back.”

“Yeah of course, sis, you know I...”

I cut him off.

“Thanks a lot. What's your room number? I'm coming over right now to...”

This time he cut me off.

“Look, Kathy, now is not a good time. Don't come over here. I'll come to your place tomorrow morning and bring you the money.”

“But I'm just 10 minutes away and..”

“Listen, I'm leaving here in thirty minutes, I'm sorry but I can't meet up with you at the moment, I'm getting you the money tomorrow. Don't worry. I'm sorry, but I gotta go. Bye.”

He hung up. I didn't even get a chance to respond. I looked at at my cell to check the time, then I looked at the stool in front of me. I grabbed my leather jacket, that was draped over the backrest of the stool. I was wearing a tight pair of dark blue jeans and a black tank top, so I was already dressed. I put on my leather jacket and took a quick look in the mirror. I was wearing my dark brown hair to a pony in the front and my slightly curled hair falling down over my shoulders. Ten seconds later, I was out the door.

I knew I could be at the motel in less than 15 minutes, which would give me enough time to catch up with Pete, maybe ask him what he was doing at the Blue Lagoon before he had to leave and that way he didn't have to come to my place the day after.

Eight and a half minutes later I was standing on the parking lot of the Blue Lagoon Motel. Of course I didn't know the room number, so I headed to the reception.

It was just a small office and everything looked pretty cheap. Behind the counter there was a boy, who looked like he was 16 years old. He was probably 18 or 19, but he looked like he had never grown a beard in his life.

“Oh. Hello. What... How... How can I help you?”

His voice was pretty shaky and he was stuttering right away. I don't consider myself “hot”, but it was nice that I obviously had an effect on him.

“Yeah. I'm looking for my brother. He has a room here.”

“Of course. What's your... uhm.. his name?”

“Pete Mitchell.”

The boy looked at me for 20 more seconds and smiled nervously. I didn't want to be rude, but I was thinking: “come, come, we don't have all day.”

Finally, he was looking down, checking a piece of paper in front of him. His finger was moving from the top to the bottom. I could see that there were only five names on the list anyway, but when he reached the bottom of the page, he started from the top again.

“I'm sorry, there's no Pete Mitchell. Are you sure you got the right Motel?”

“Yeah. I just talked to him.”

The young boy was looking to the left and looking to a door that was opened just an inch.

“Is he by himself?”

“Yes. I think so.”

“There's only one guy who rented a room here by himself. We have two couples and two old ladies. So... Room 20.”

“Oh. Thanks. That's very...”

He pointed to the parking lot.

“Up the white stairs...right there... the opposite house...”

I smiled at him and left the office.

As I was standing in front of room 20, I was trying to look through the window. I didn't really understand why the little boy didn't find Pete's name. Maybe he made a mistake. Anyway.. the curtains were closed so I couldn't look into the room. I hesitated for a moment, but then I knocked on the door.

A second later Pete opened the door. He looked surprised and he kind of looked like he was expecting somebody else.

“Kathy. What are you doing here? I told you don't come here. I told you I'll get you the money tomorrow.”

He closed the door behind us. The room was pretty small. There was a bed and a TV, but not much else. Everything looked really cheap.

“I didn't want you to go through any trouble tomorrow. And by the way: I could ask you the same thing... what are you doing here?”

Pete was looking quite different from the last time I saw him. He was wearing a cheap-looking white T-shirt and a pair of old jeans. He had a beard and it looked like he hadn't shaved since the last time I saw him a week before that.

Pete tried to explain himself: “Look I had to...”

All of a sudden there was a loud knock on the door. Pete froze. He looked at me, but he didn't say anything. He looked like he was trying to figure something out.

“Fuck.”

Another knock on the door.

Pete looked at the door, then he looked over to the small bathroom and then back at me.

“Fuck.”

“What is it?”

“Listen.. Don't say anything.. Don't do anything.. I'm...”

A third knock on the door.

Pete turned around and opened the door. A huge bald guy came into the room and Pete closed the door behind him. Pete and the huge guy shook hands.

“Do you have the money?”

“Yes.”

“And the coke?”

“Yes.”

I was confused. The money and the coke? It looked like that was all the guy cared about... at first. Then he turned to me.

“Who are you?”

I felt like I was struck by lightning. Right in front of me was this huge bald guy, with an ugly tattoo on his left shoulder, who was here because of “the money and the coke”. I couldn't answer. But after a couple of seconds, I said:

“I'm...”

But Pete cut me off.

“Nobody man, just some entertainment. Can we go now?”

It looked like Pete was trying to get the huge bald guy out of the room. Wait a second: “entertainment”? What did Pete mean by that?

Pete slapped the guy on the shoulder and turned him around.. away from me. And then the bald guy's shirt moved and I thought I saw something silver that was stuck in his pants behind his back. I wasn't sure.

“Come on. Are you ready? Let's go...”

But the bald guy wasn't even thinking about it.

“I can't believe you brought a hooker into this.”

A hooker? That's what Pete meant by entertainment?

“Look, man, I was just trying to take the edge off...”

The bald guy shook his head.

“Still, man, you should have known better.”

The bald guy didn't turn around, but he looked back at me.

“You're coming with us.”

What?

Again, Pete slapped the guy a little bit, to turn him back around.

“Come on man. That's not necessary.”

I had to do something. I didn't understand anything that was taking place in this room.

“Look. I just got here. I'm leaving, okay?”

My voice was shaking just as much as the voice of the young guy behind the counter in the small office.

But the bald guy didn't even look at me. He acted like I wasn't even in the room any more. Instead he focused on Pete and then he said:

“She's coming with us.”

Pete nodded.

Then the bald guy looked back at me for just a second, before heading to the door.

“Tell her what I do. You've got 90 seconds, then both of you are out the door. Understood?”

Pete nodded.

And then the bald guy left the Motel room.

“Fuck.”

“Pete what the hell is going on here? I'm not going anywhere.”

“Fuck. Fuck. I told you – don't come here.”

He was looking from side to side, surveying the room, but then he turned back to me and with a soft but strong voice he said:

“Look, I'm undercover. I'm meeting the guy's boss for the second time today. You have to come with us. I'm sorry, but there's just no other option right now.”

“What? Undercover? Pete.. no!”

“Look, don't say anything unless somebody asks you and don't do anything unless somebody asks you. Those are serious guys. Oh... and don't call me Pete.”

“But...”

“Look, I'm sorry this is happening, that's why I didn't want you to come, but I'll promise.. everything will be fine... you're gonna be fine.”

But I didn't believe him. That sounded more like he was trying to convince himself.

Pete picked up a backpack from the bed and swung it over his shoulder. Then he took my hand and dragged me to the door.

I couldn't move. I couldn't walk by myself. I was still frozen. But just before we reached the door, I held him back and turned him around.

“Why the hell did you tell him I was a prostitute?”

“I couldn't tell him I know you.. I couldn't tell him you're somebody I care about, because once I bust these guys and put them in jail... and trust me, I will bust them, they might wanna hurt me in any way they can and... like I said, those are serious guys... they know serious guys... I wanna protect you. Come on. We have to go.”

When we stepped out of the room, the bald guy looked pretty angry.

“That took a long fucking time.”

“Come on man, everything's cool. Let's go.”

“You've got the stuff?”

Pete nodded at the backpack. And then the big guy walked towards the parking lot. Pete followed him and I followed Pete.

The big guy walked towards an old blue car and got in behind the driver's seat. Pete took the front passenger seat and I sat down behind them. I looked around the parking lot for a few times and thought about trying to run, but I couldn't. I had to trust Pete.

Nobody said anything during the ride. Pete looked back at me a couple of times, but he didn't say anything. I guess he was just trying to check if I was okay. But I really wasn't. I was so afraid. I have never been so afraid in my entire live. And I didn't know what to expect. I didn't know where we were going.

15 minutes later the car stopped in front of a small night club. The big bald guy and Pete stepped out of the car, but I didn't move. I was still paralyzed.

Finally the big guy came walking around the car and opened my door and grabbed my wrist.

“Get out.”

He pulled me out of the car. Pete didn't do anything. He looked at me like he wanted to say:
“Are you okay?”

I nodded. But of course, I wasn't okay. My hand hurt and I was mad at my brother for not doing anything. I guess he didn't wanna blow his cover, but still, he could have... or maybe he couldn't. I didn't know what to think. The entire situation was too much for me.

So I followed the guys into the night club. The entire club was pretty dark, there was no light on or anything. It was pretty obvious that the night club was closed during the day. We walked through two larger areas before we came into a smaller room. Until then, we didn't see anybody else inside the night club.

In the smaller room there was a bar on the entire right side of the room and a red-cushioned bench on the entire opposite wall. There were a few round tables in front of the bench. Two soft red lights on the wall were on, so there was this soft red light, but most of the room was pretty dark.

Small lamps were placed in the centre of each round table, but they were switched off. Except for one. The lamp on the table that was furthest away from us was on. I saw that there was somebody sitting behind that table, but I couldn't see his face. The light on the table was blinding me.

But then, the guy behind the table said:

“Did you bring everything?”

By then, I figured that it must have been the boss Pete was meeting with.

The bald guy who drove us took Pete's backpack and walked across the room. Then he handed the guy the backpack. The guy behind the table looked at Pete and me. Then he opened the backpack and looked inside.

A couple of seconds later he took out a huge amount of cash that was wrapped in see-through Saran wrap. The guy behind the table threw the money over to the bald guy, who was still standing next to him. Then he placed the backpack on the couch next to him.

Again, the guy behind the table looked up and looked at Pete and me.

“And the girl?”

I couldn't speak. I waited for Pete to say something, but he didn't say anything either. I guess he wasn't allowed to speak as well.

The bald guy leaned forward to the guy behind the table and whispered something in his ear.

“I see. Well.. put the money in the safe, Tony. And then check the door.”

The bald guy, “Tony” apparently, left the room. I didn't move. I couldn't. The situation was even more intense than it was back in the motel room. I hadn't seen the boss's face jet, but he was pretty intimidating either way.

Then he pointed to the third table.

“Take a seat.”

Pete looked at the spot where the boss pointed at. And then he walked towards the bench. There were two tables between the table the boss was sitting at and the table Pete was heading for.

I followed Pete.

But when Pete sat down between table two and table three, the boss spoke again:

“No, no. You come here.”

My head spun around. I knew he was talking to me, but I didn't move.

“Come on.”

The boss waited for me to come over, but I was frozen. I looked at Pete. But his only response was to nod in the boss's direction.

So I turned around and started walking towards the boss. That was the only thing I could do. If Pete didn't stop the boss, I knew I had to do what he said. When I came closer to the table, the light coming from the lamp blinded me even more. I couldn't see the boss's face, but I saw something else. There was a gun lying on the table in front of the boss. There was a glass of.. I guess Whiskey as well, but I only focused on the gun.

Of course I knew Pete was a cop, but I never looked at his gun. I don't like them. That was the first time I saw one out of a holster and up close.

Oh my god. These guys really are serious.

“Turn around. Let me see you.”

I don't know if the boss saw that my eyes were still focused on the gun. But I did what I was told. I turned around and let him see me from behind. And then I finally turned back around.

“You're pretty good-looking. How much?”

I froze. I knew he was talking to me, but I couldn't speak. I was too terrified.

“A hundred. 50 for a blow-job.”

I knew that was Pete's voice, but I didn't turn around.

“Listen, you should let her go before the guys get here.”

Maybe this was my way out. I knew that Pete took quite a risk there, talking to the boss that way.

“Nobody is going anywhere... Not before this deal is done. If the deal goes through, she can leave and you can work for me from here on out, as we discussed.”

Still, I didn't see his face, but I knew he was looking at me.

“How long until they get here?”

Pete was doing anything he could to get the boss's attention away from me.

“An hour and a half. At least.”

The boss looked at Pete for a second, while he said that, but then he looked back at me.

“Are you good at what you do?”

I couldn't speak. I couldn't say one word, even if there had been a gun to my head... Well.. there wasn't actually a gun pointing at my head, but it sure felt like it anyway.

I nodded. I don't know why, but I did.

“Look... let's focus on the deal and discuss all the details once more.”

I was hoping Pete could convince the boss to let me go. I was so afraid. Even if I didn't see the boss's face, his cold stare was sending chills down my spine.

“Discuss the details?”

The boss looked at Pete. He sounded more angry and serious than before when he said that. I knew Pete had to be careful not to tick him off.

“Yeah. Discuss the details of the exchange.”

The boss looked back at me. There was a long pause. It took him about thirty seconds to continue.

“We can do that, while she's sucking my dick.”

What? No way!

“But...”, was all that came out of my mouth.

“Come on. Just relax and focus on the deal and let the girl go.”

But the boss didn't even listen to Pete.

“Come on, sweetheart, get to work.”

I looked over at Pete. He looked like he was thinking about getting up to help me, but he couldn't. He probably wasn't armed. There was nothing he could do.

I looked back at the boss.

“Come on. The clock is ticking.”

I didn't know what to do.

And then... the boss was actually opening his belt and pulling his zipper down.

I looked at the gun on the table.

There was nothing I could do, but go along. So I actually started to walk towards the boss. I was moving in slow motion, because my knees where shaking like crazy.

“Come on. Get down on your knees, sweetheart.”

And then.. after a couple of tiny steps I was standing in front of the boss and I saw him for the first time. He had very short black hair. He looked pretty muscular. He had a small scar on his chin. And he was actually pulling his boxers down.

Oh my god.

And then I dropped to my knees. I felt like I was controlled by somebody else. I hesitated for a second. I was kind of hoping that something would happen... that Pete might safe me... but nothing happened.

I had to do it.

So I reached forward and with my left hand I carefully grabbed the boss's penis.

When I touched it, and felt his skin with my fingers, they were shaking. And then a thousand things went through my head. The first thing was, that I had to give this guy a blow-job and that I somehow had to convince him that I was a prostitute. I had to convince him that I know what I was doing. I wasn't sure how to do that. I gave my ex-boyfriend a blow-job once... It was his birthday.. and I only did it for a couple of minutes, then he flipped me over and made love to me. He didn't even tell me if he liked it... And that was the only time I... Oh my god.

And now.. I had to convince this guy... who probably already received a few blow-jobs from prostitutes in his life,... that I was good at what I do.

And what was even worse: Pete was there.

He saw me touching a penis.

Oh god. I was so embarrassed and ashamed.

“Come on, sweetheart. Don't act like you have never done this before. Get to it...”

The boss's voice brought me back to earth.

My focus went back to the penis in my hand. It was still soft. I saw a tiny portion of his stomach, but other than that, the boss was completely dressed. His penis and his balls were the only things I saw. He had his pubic hair trimmed a bit and his penis was smaller than my ex-boyfriend's.

Since the point where I first touched his penis, it felt like twenty minutes have passed. I had to start.

So I leaned forward a little bit, but I couldn't help it, suddenly my head moved back an inch. I thought about Pete. I couldn't believe he was seeing me like this: on my knees with a penis in my hand.

I leaned forward again. But again... it was like a reflex, I moved back.

And then I did it. I leaned forward and opened my mouth a bit. I closed my eyes and put the tip of his penis in my mouth. I closed my lips around it and started sucking on the tip. I let my tongue swirl around his penis.

I thought about Pete again. I couldn't believe he saw me giving a blow-job. Maybe he was looking away. Oh god. I was hoping he was looking away.