Undercover

Story Info
Detective scopes a strip joint for his partner.
2.5k words
3.32
21.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts bounced on top the tight leather corset as she pull the cord stretching his ankle to the fourth and final bedpost.

"Fuck yeah" he said through his teeth and she tied it securely.

She had time to grab and pull each cord to check how tight they were and swipe his cowboy hat, the only thing covering his thick bare cock, and plop it on her head before her friend poked her head in.

He gave a loud yelp, quickly looking down at his open manhood, then back at their visitor and tugging at all posts. He recognized her as Crystal.

"Dawn, you're on in 2 min..." Crystal opened the curtains even more allowing more music to pour in and revealing her costume, "the bouncer, Dawn?". She stood there, arms crossed over her breasts.

"Oh, I'm ready," Dawn patted his inner thigh before exiting. "We were old high school friends." She turned. "I'll be back shortly, handsome, then we'll catch up."

She shut the curtains behind her and headed toward the stage. She stopped once after hearing the bed rattle off in the distance and her name. Two girls wearing nothing but bunny ears, a pink thong, white silk stockings, and high heals walked off stage.

"Hey, didn't you have something going on with that one bouncer? I've gotten tied up in my area if you want to say 'hello."

"Thanks," one of them said before they gave each other an anger look.

Dawn turn before entering the stage and saw each bunny grab a long whip from the prop table while heading toward the curtain to her room. Each make a good loud crack, before looking at each, and entering. Dawn could even hear another yelp as she smirked and walked out onto the stage.

*******

The club was crazy loud. The music blared through the sound system as she swiveled round on the pole. With the bouncer's hat, she was now a cowboy for her final. She felt very powerful when she was doing this, she knew all the men wanted her, it gave her a thrill. She bounced her round and ample ass up and down, shaking her ass in time to the music.

He watched her with a certain interest. She had everything he liked in a woman, her breasts were ample and so was her ass and thighs. The sight of her twerking made him hard and he wanted to do so much more to her flawless skin, pretty face and ass.

She finished her shift and got off the stage. The night had been good. She went to the bar to get a drink and unwind. Sitting there, sipping on it, it occurred to her that she might have a client that night, getting drunk was not the wisest thing to do. Shifting in her seat, she noticed a man staring at her and talking to the owner of the club. She had seen him watching her dance. He had magnetic eyes and a perfect build, she felt drawn to him, he made her mouth water. She put her glass back down on the bar and struck up conversation with the barman. His presence next to her was almost felt.

He finally approached..."Detective Jones here, Ms. Knight, do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions?"

"Not at all, detective," she smiled and picked up her drink. "Mind if we go some place more quiet?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Her bags were open any laying their on her bed as they entered her hotel room. It wasn't hard for any wandering eyes to see that the bag was filled to the brim with leather corsets, ropes, duct tape, a pair of thigh high boots, a ton of black cord, even a few chains.

"...expecting company?" His eyes now locked on the materials laying about on the bed.

"Part of the job, you had some questions?' She took off her jacket revealing her costume from earlier. "You don't mind if I change, do you? I don't wear leather all the time, you know."

His gaze was now fixated on her. It was too late before he himself realized he was staring. "Yes..sorry." He looked back at the bed, which didn't help. "A...a cop has gone missing, thought you may know a thing or two about it."

She pulled out and adjust another harness over her chest. This one at least covered her nipples. She examined to make sure it was straight using the mirror in the room. "Not too many cops come by here, in fact, you're the first, I can recall. Very exciting." The cowboy hat thrown off to the side of the room somewhere she now adjusted a captains hat on her head and started taking out of the toys from the bag.

"You have another performance?" He looked at her new outfit.

"Nope," she threw a role of cord in his direction. "It's hot to have a cop around. I wanted to invite you for a nightcap."

***********

She liked the gun, especially in the hoister. The hoister and gun remained around his naked chest, almost like a personal harness as he stood there before her. She used his cuffs actually; crossed his arms and cuffed them to the ceiling. The red oversize ball gag in his mouth was hers though. He watched her as she freely walked around the room. Pulling out leather paddles and whips from the dresser he didn't see before.

"Naughty, naughty detective," she tossed the paddles onto the bed and knelt down to pick up a thin wooden cane off the floor, "how should you be punish you?"

He remained standing there biting into the hard rubber engulfing his mouth, eyes glued to her as she slowly walked around him. Now close behind him, she slowly pulled his boxer briefs down. He stepped out of them and she tossed them to the pile of the rest of his clothes and badge. As she stood, she gently scratched her nails up along the back of his legs and ass. He looked up at his cuffed hands and closed his eyes as she ran her nail back down over his ass. When she stopped, his attention easily drifted back to how uncomfortable his tongue felt being pushed to the back of his throat. His eyes shot open when he then felt her breasts begin to slide down his lower back. He could feel his dry dark red hair covering his cheeks and crack brush against her rigid nipples.

What happened next was a little unexpected, but he could tell her heart was racing just as fast as his by the way she quickly moved about the room. She grabbed the cord from the bed and then quickly started tying around his upper thigh. He just watched her and she skillfully maneuvered the rope. Her breath slapped against his growing cock as she worked. She then grabbed the rope and pulled it toward the wall, lefting his leg up onto his toes. He was now standing primarily on one leg with the other perched up, almost like Captain Morgan. He looked down at his new stature, then back at her. She was already grabbing some more off the bed and rushed to the other leg and immediately went to work. He looked down at her, then his head bobbed a bit frantically around. He wasn't sure how he was going to stand, but watched as she forcefully pulled the second strand of rope to the opposing wall, making him stand on his toes. He wobbled a bit as she tightened the rope and made sure it was secure.

He moaned a bit through the gag. She picked up some smaller cord, then looked at him hanging there trying to speak.

"What's the matter, baby." She walked over and undid his gag.

He had to take a quick breath and let out a sigh of relief. "You, ah, do this allot, I can tell." He physically moved his jaw around to get it circulating again.

"You can say that," she said with a smile as she grabbed his balls, roughly at first but then rubbed them. "But you should have seen the cop I had here last week."

"What?" He grabbed a hold of his own cuffs. "I thought you said I was the only cop to come around."

"That I could recall...Now I'm recalling him," she worked up and stroked his cock. "I had him tied to that chair actually." She nodded off in a direction behind him.

He tried to look behind him, but could only she the hotel door. "He was here?"

Almost on cue, Crystal walked in and froze. "Oh, I'm sorry..."

"Oh Shit!" He yelp, practically under his breath, and clenched his ass, which was facing her.

"It's okay," Dawn was now wrapping the cord around his sack a couple times. "It's my fault, I forgot to put up the sign."

"Is that the guy you were checking out earlier?" Crystal realized the door was wide open and closed it partially behind her. "Cute."

He tried turning his head back and forth to see this woman talking behind him, but his legs were firmed tied. At a loss of words, he looked up and fiddled with his cuffs briefly; they weren't going to budge. He didn't even realized Dawn finished tying up his cock, all the way up his shaft.

"How much time do you need?" Crystal sighed. "It's late."

"Ummm" Dawn picked up her cane and joined her friend at the door. "We kind of just start..." she looked over at the man barely managing to stand on his tippy-toes. "An hour...two maybe?"

"Really?" Dawn groaned.

"Can't you hang out next door for a bit?"

"It's really okay," his toes were starting to hurt and he just noticed his bound cock. "I'm finished." He looked over to his pants balled up on the floor, where the keys were.

"They brought the bouncer up, and they remembered to put the do not disturb sign up!"

"Oh, glad they're getting a long now."

"Well, they promised they'd let him dominate for a while this time."

"Why don't you just join them for a quick drink and I'll be right over and let you know as soon as I'm done?"

"Fine, but you better hurry," she turn and left.

"Hand me my keys, babe," he nodded over in the direction of his pants.

"Oh, we're not done yet," she poked his butt with the tip of the cane. "I just scored us a couple of hours."

"I'm done with this part." He watched her walk around to face him. "This is really uncomfortable."

"Mmmmm, is it?" she slide her hand down his back and crack, then cupped and squeezed his ass.

"Ah...I really need to ask you about the cop you saw last week." He then yelped as she slapped his ass.

She then grabbed his hair, pulling his head back, while licking from his ear down to his nipple.

"How did you meet him...AH!" She bit into his nipple.

"Quiet, slave." She walked over and grabbed the ball gag.

"No, wait, I'll be good..." the gag was back in his mouth before he could get anything else out. He moan a bit, but a quick snap with the cane against his bound sack made him wince and stop real fast.

He felt the wood slide across his ass before another quick snap bit against his cheeks.

Crystal had forgotten something and thought she could slip in, but she stopped when she heard the sound.

SWAT...MMMhuPHmMMMM!!...*SWAT*...MMMMMMOHFMMMM!! Dawffff, Thisten...*SWAT*...MMMMMMOFFFUMM!!

She then looked up to see Dawn cropping the detective through a small crack of the curtain. His arms flexed while pulling at his cuffs in the ceiling. His legs swung back and forth, and his head dropped back. Each loud swat followed a muffled groan. She just slowly turned and returned to the neighboring room.

************************

The first thing she saw was the bouncer, again. He was still naked and tied up good; wrists crossed over his head knees pointed upwards, arms ran behind his back, crossed, and tied to his ankles, knots near his ankles, wrists, knees, and thighs...they even lashed the rope over his stomach and tied a few knots there for good measures. They promised him a turn at dominating...but they easily talked him into going second, which was a couple of hours ago. He was still waiting for his turn. The cord was even wrapped tight up against the edges of his mouth. He scrapped his face across the rough material of the sheets to see her pull up her one stocking and finish fashioning her boot. She then sat down right in front of his face.

"Hey Derek." It came out almost as a sigh from her mouth. She was beat...not as bad as the guy next door though.

His tongue slide over and around the rope pulling his head back. They had it so that every time he pulled at his wrists, his head would be pulled back more. Bouncer was codename for cop. She ran her fingers through his hair. Yeah, he was a cop, and he came around. She had tied him up, roughed with him, but he always wanted more. He looked intently into her eyes.

"Lllawn, lllen's myyy thurn," he muffled for his turn through the rope.

Crystal crack a whip right across his ass as she walked across the bed on the other said of Dawn. He yelped and winced, causing his arms to flex and pull his mouth and head back.

"No Staring, Slave!" He rested her boot right in front of his face. He looked frantically between her boot, then up at her as much as he could with just moving his eyes. He moaned a bit wildly until she whipped him again and rested the tip of her boot on his back pushing him more into the bed. The bunnies walked over and joined. He laid there bound and surrounded by four topless women holding onto long leather whips. "How is he?"

"Still there, how you saw him."

***************

He was left there..."Dawn?"...still naked and bound..."Dawn!"...the gag was out, but she blindfolded him before she left. "DAWN!?!"

He was still breathing heavily, trying to look around. His ass hurt and he could feel his cock still tied tight, even though he just shot what felt like a huge load across the room.

"You taking a shower or something?" He fiddled with his cuffs then let out a loud sigh of defeat. "This was hot, but I have some questions, so can you please come back and we can take a breather?"

...silence...

"Dawn!!" He rocked back and forth.

That's when all four came in and surrounded him. They had dressed in the same tight black dark suits. The bunnies brought in thick armored briefcases and quickly opened and assembled them into a computer on tripods. He looked frantically around at the noise around him.

..."Dawn?"

She pulled off the blindfold. "Hello, Jack."

"How'd you know my name?"

"You're the worst undercover agent." She pulled out her gun and tossed it against the bag of toys on the bed. "And so is your partner next door.

She slapped his ass then turned toward the computer that was now facing the both of them. To the computer she started speaking Russian and pointing at him. She even grabbed his balls and squeezed.

To Be Continued...