Undercover Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,222 Followers

All buttons undone, she stroked her skin with her hands, moving slowly up over her stomach and circling her breasts. She could see Cade staring at her open-mouthed. His hand was barely holding on to the cell phone. She cupped her breasts and stroked slowly across her nipples, making them tighten even more and pointing toward Cade who stared at her in shock. He mumbled into the phone and visibly tried to control himself as he growled out simple "Yes" and "No" answers to the other person.

Thinking she had his attention right where she wanted it, she sank down in front of him, moving between his legs and rubbed his thigh through the fabric of his pants. She felt him harden and she stared at the large bulge between his legs. He was getting aroused it seemed. His pants looked as if they could burst any moment, and she winked at him before she reached for his belt and opened it slowly.

He breathed harshly as she unbuttoned his pants and unzipped him, making his cock spring free and standing straight in front of her hungry eyes. He had not bothered with underwear and right now she was happy to have this treat so easily available. She reached out and held her hand around his cock, stroking it up and down and making him harden even more.

The sheer size was almost frightening and she wondered briefly how she had been able to take all of him inside of her body. Cade mumbled something in his phone, and she leaned forward and enveloped his cock-head in her mouth and sucked greedily.

"Oh my god," she heard Cade gasp hoarsely, but he didn't push her away so she took that as an invitation to take in more of him. She opened her mouth and took as much of him into her mouth at the same time as she moved her tongue along the ridge of his cock-head and pushed slightly at the pleasure spot on the underside.

Cade just moaned, and she let go of his cock and moved slightly to the side to watch the result of her ministrations. His cock was fully erect and she could see the outline of veins through its skin. The skin was covered in her saliva, and she blew a breath of cold air onto his cock-head and watched as he got more erect.

She grabbed his cock with her hand and moved her mouth closer and started kissing her way up and down his cock. Hearing Cade moan she sucked greedily on his skin as she opened her mouth to take him inside of her mouth again. She felt a hand curl behind her neck and holding her head in a tight grip. Then he pushed his hips slightly forward, making his cock fuck her mouth in slow and greedy stroked. She took the opportunity and sucked him greedily as she followed his movements, enveloping her lips as tight as she could around his hard cock.

"I'll talk to you later," Cade suddenly growled into his cell phone and turned it off before putting it aside so fast it almost fell to the ground. With both hands finally available he held her face in his hands and continued pushing his hips closer to her mouth. She continued feasting on his flesh, trying to devour his entire existence and making his body only answer to her demand.

She could feel him loosing the tight grip he had on himself, and his breathing was becoming more erratic as she whirled her tongue around his cock-head. He was gasping for breath as small moans left his mouth. She moved her left hand to stroke his balls at the same time as she sucked him greedily as if he was a treat she could not help herself of devouring.

"I'm coming," he gasped. "You'd better move." His words came out in spurts, but she held him tighter as she refused to be budged from the delicious treat of having him at her mercy, feeling every contraction in his body as he struggled to hold back his release.

She wasn't having any of it, and she grabbed the base of his shaft in her right hand and squeezed tightly as she continued to suck on his cock-head. He screamed as he erupted in her hands and spurt after spurt of warm and salty liquid filled her mouth. She swallowed some of it, but the amount was so much it spilled out from between her lips and coated his cock with the white liquid.

He let go of her face and sank back into the chair he was sitting on, still gasping and trying to collect himself again. She continued stroking his cock with both her hands as he gradually turned flaccid in her hands.

"Amazing," he murmured after a wile. "Just pure amazing." He looked at her and stroked her breasts slowly as he looked at her with a happy and content expression. Stroking her nipples he looked as they stiffened again and his expression changed to the heated look he had given her before.

"Just hold that thought," he murmured huskily. "Right now we have to pack and head back." He got up and steadying her and she did the same.

"We?" she asked.

"Yes,we. I have a meeting to attend, and you're coming with me. I'm not through with you yet," he stated. "And since I can't thank you properly right now, I think I owe you another multiple orgasm -- with interest," he added in a heated tone. Erin flushed as the warmth spread through her body. Even the thought of what he would do to her was making her moist and ready. She could barely wait to have him again.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,222 Followers
12