Undercover Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers

"Tell me," Cade groaned. Sweat forming on his forehead as he struggled to hold back from the instinctive temptation to push inside of her hard and fast.

"I love your body." Another inch came inside of her. "You make you so horny just by looking at you." Another inch was pushed inside of her and she shivered with the pleasure and the wanting to find her release. "Oh, god," she groaned. "Take me, Cade."

"Tell me," he still demanded. "Was it a game?"

"Yes," she moaned, and protested loudly as he retreated an inch away from her body. "No, come back," she said hoarsely. "The cover made me dare to do things I've never done before." He sank back inside of her body again, and the success made her continue. "I've never experienced such a freedom before. Such pleasures."

She arched her neck at him as he plunged his entire cock into her body in one fluid motion. Then he quickly retreated and plunged all the way inside of her again. She felt devoured as he suddenly stopped the quick motions and started to go so slow she could barely contain herself. She whimpered but he didn't take the invitation as he moved slowly in and out of her body as his cock rubbed against her walls and stroking her every nerve endings into alertness.

She reached for him, trying to hold him inside of her, her legs enveloping behind him, her unchained hand holding him tight around the waist, trying to keep him where she wanted him. Still he was too strong for her and even though she tightened every vaginal muscle he still kept slowly withdrawing from her pussy, before plunging into the welcoming warmth again.

"Oh, god," she gasped to him. "More. More, please," she could not contain the words inside of her anymore.

"Tell...me," he said hoarsely and held himself still. "Tell me why?"

"I love you," she whimpered.

"What?"

"I love you," she said more loudly now. There was no response from Cade and Erin finally opened her eyes to watch him stare at her -- completely dumbfounded by her revelation.

"Good," he finally said in a content but hoarse voice. "About time you told me."

Immediately he started pounding inside of her body so hard and fast she could only barely hold on to his body and let the flow take her along. In a matter of moments her first orgasm hit her and she screamed out her pleasure as she hold on tightly as Cade continued pounding into her. He said something incoherently as he held on tightly to her, plunging into her body, before withdrawing again and plunging inside of her again.

Suddenly his movements made it impossible for her to hold back and the pleasure made her come another time. The orgasm was stronger this time and she felt her entire body shutting down as she limply held on to Cade as he reached his own pleasure with a loud scream and he came inside of her in several deep strokes. He sank down on top of her and kept on breathing harshly for a few minutes.

Her protests finally made him aware of the weight he put on her, and he slowly lifted himself away from her and sank down beside her. He put his arm around her shoulder and dragged her up against his body as their handcuffed hands lay on his stomach.

"Finally," he said hoarsely. "I've waited a long time to hear you admit that you really cared about me."

Erin immediately regretted her frankness and wanted to escape his politeness. She could not prevent her feelings for being what they were, but it was far easier to deal with them when she was the only one aware of them. The last thing she wanted was his pity. She moved slightly away from him, before remembering they were handcuffed together. He dragged her back against his body.

"Oh no. You're not getting away this time."

"This time?"

"Yes. After our stay in the hunting lodge I realised I loved you and that I wanted to marry you. I even bought the ring and all. I was thinking about when would be a good time to ask you to marry me. I even asked Warren for a tip or two, but then you ran away. Left me that note telling me you didn't care at all."

"Oh no."

"Yes, you did. I never thought I would see you again before Warren arranged that meeting."

"But you hated me?" Erin asked weakly.

"I tried to at least, but Warren said you loved me and asked me to hang around."

"Yes, you tormented me."

"Only gave you a piece of the torment you gave me."

"I never carried you into my office and seduced you."

"Not literally, no. But you were very close doing just that." He smiled at her. "I still have that ring, you know."

"Aha, and you're asking?"

"Yes. Do you want to marry me?"

Erin pretended to ponder the answer for a while.

"Don't hesitate too long," Cade warned her. "Remember, I've already cuffed you."

"All right, I'll marry you. But this is extortion."

"No, it isn't," Cade smiled. "It's love - pure and simple." His eyes were heated as he bent closer to her and caught her mouth in a hard kiss to which she responded just as heatedly as he did.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers
12