Undercover Lover Ch. 04

Story Info
The Avengers Return.
3.2k words
4.27
21.4k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 06/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just after 3:00 the front door opened. The club didn't open until 5:00 and Jill assumed it was someone looking for a dancing job. Instead she saw a number of Avengers motorcycle gang members push their way past the bouncer and into the club. Two stayed in the cubbyhole in the foyer, occupying the bouncer while the rest went inside.

"Get out!" Jill demanded loudly.

"I don't think so, Jill baby," Snake snapped in reply and sat heavily on a chair.

"You done good in this place, Jill," Snake nodded. "Real good." He motioned to the waitress-dancer for a beer. Jill nodded to her.

"This is on you, right baby?" Snake smiled as the twenty-four ounce Budweiser was set in front of him. He waved his arm and the waitress returned for beers for the other six bikers.

Jill did not respond.

"Or maybe it's on you, huh honey?" he sneered at the waitress. Then he poured the beer down the front of her t-shirt, watching as her nipples popped hard under the cold beer.

"Maybe you better take off, honeybunch," Snake smiled. He reached into his wallet, took out a $100 bill, and slid it into her shorts. She looked, scared, at Jill. Jill nodded that it was okay, and the girl turned. Snake smacked her on the ass and shouted "come on back later and let's see how you shake it. You owe me." The waitress didn't bother changing clothes, she simply ran outside to her car in the beer-drenched t-shirt.

"You know you wouldn't have any of this without us, baby" Snake said, turning to face Jill.

"I said get out," she repeated.

"I don't think so, baby. We have a few things to talk about."

"I have nothing to talk about with you. Get the hell out now!" Jill said loudly.

Magita heard the voices from the office and went out front to see what was going on. The instant she saw the leather motorcycle vests she reached for her 9mm automatic.

"What the fuck? This a fucking cop?" he snapped when he saw the detective start to draw her pistol from her purse.

"No," Jill replied, thinking quickly and lying. "She's just a friend of mine."

"Nah," Snake replied back. "I smell bacon."

"No," Jill lied again. "It's just for protection in case we get held up."

Magita reached into her purse with her other hand for her emergency pager.

But the instant her hand moved a baseball bat slammed across her back. She fell to her knees between two tables from the blow and the pistol clattered to the floor.

"Fucking bitch was reaching for something, boss," Downtown said as he set the bat on the table.

"Any more fucking weapons Jill baby?" Snake demanded. "As you can see, we brought sufficient of our own." He quickly pulled a switchblade from his pocket and flicked in open in front of her face. Jill shook her head no.

"You said this bitch is a friend of yours?" Snake sneered at Jill. He lifted Magita up by her ponytail and pushed her face-first over the edge of the stage. "Maybe you wanna see us show her what happens when you fuck with an Avenger."

"No," Jill replied helplessly.

"Get your ass up there and give us a dance," Snake laughed as he reached into his wallet. "If it's good enough I can give you," he counted out bills "two dollars."

"She's not a dancer," Jill blurted before she could catch herself.

"Then what is she?" Snake shot back.

"She's my best friend," Jill replied with a tiny grain of truth after what they had shared that afternoon when they had gone down on each other.

Snake's eyes narrowed. Then they opened in pure evil.

"Bitch has to be taught a lesson about weapons, baby. You know that," he said almost as if he was reading from a rulebook. Then he thought for a moment.

"Best friend, huh," he continued. "Then I guess it's gonna tear you up when we tear her up!"

"NO!" Jill screamed. She knew what he meant. "No, leave her alone. She doesn't know anything."

Magita's senses began to return from the blow of the baseball bat. She began to rise.

"I bet she knows things," Snake said teasingly, nodding. Then his booted foot slammed deep into Magita's side. "Don't you sweetheart? I bet you know things." He kicked her again and she collapsed onto the edge of the stage.

Quickly Snake stepped behind her as the other Avengers held Jill's arms down on the table.

"I bet you know a lot of things," he smirked. Then he reached down and began to tug at the back of her jeans.

"NO!" Jill screamed.

Snake ignored her.

"I bet you know how to FUCK!" he snapped, ripping Magita's jeans open and yanking the waistband down over her rear. He stared at the large round ass and the striped bikini.

"I bet you know how to fuck real good," Snake quipped as he gave her jeans another yank and pulled them farther down her thighs.

Moaning, and coughing up blood, Magita tried to rise. Snake grabbed her by the hair and slammed her stomach into the edge of the stage. Magita groaned and fell weak to the hard wooden stage.

"Yeah, with an ass like this I bet you know a lot of things," he continued as with a vicious tug he yanked her panties down her ass and thighs.

"Leave her alone!" Jill shouted.

"Shut that cunt up," Snake ordered. With that one of the Avengers threw his filthy hand over her mouth. He laughed as he felt her screams muffled in his grease-dirtied palm.

"You a good fuck sweetheart?" Snake laughed as he yanked down his jeans. "How bout we just find out for ourselves."

"Mmmphhh!" Jill screamed into the hand clamped hard over her mouth.

The cloud began to lift and Magita felt the air of the fans on her naked ass. Then two of the Avengers climbed onto the stage and pulled her arms out in front of her and held her down. For the first time realized what was happening.

"NO!" she screamed as she felt a heavy weight fall on the back of her hips.

"Let's just find out," Snake repeated, spitting into his palm.

Magita felt the hand fumbling against the inside of her thighs and she began to cry. She knew she was about to be raped – and there was nothing she could do about it.

Snake coated the head of his hard cock with the spit in his hand. Then he set himself against the folds beneath her hairy cunt.

"Just so you know," he laughed as he began to wedge the now-wet head between her folds. "I don't know nothing about slow and easy."

"Yaaghhh!" Magita cried out as Snake braced his feet and shoved his cock halfway up her cunt. "Aaaghhh!" she cried out again as he pulled back then shoved nearly all the way in her tight pussy.

Magita screamed over and over as Snake began to brutally rape her tight pussy while Jill cried and fought against the hands holding her.

Then Jill bit down on the hand and screamed.

"Damn it Snake, stop it!"

"Bitch bit me," Half-ass snapped.

"Maybe she wants some too," Snake laughed as he slammed his cock deep up Magita's vice-tight cunt.

"No," Magita moaned weakly as she felt Jill being thrown face-first onto the stage next to her.

"Let's do 'em together," Snake laughed as he slam-fucked deep again.

"NO!" Jill screamed as hands tore her pants down her legs and ripped her thong off.

Snake wrapped his arms under Magita's and pulled her arms painfully behind her back as he continued to plow into her.

The tears for herself turned to tears for Jill when she heard a deep grunt and knew one of them was starting to fuck Jill too. The pain in her heart from her own rape was nothing compared to the hurt from Jill being raped next to her while she could do nothing.

Over and over Snake slammed into her pussy, his hips pounding into her ass he drove his cock deep up her pussy.

"Damn bitch is so tight she's pulling Mister Man off!" Snake laughed as he hard-fucked Magita.

"This one's still elastic, too," Half-Ass shouted as he bottomed out in the sobbing Jill.

"She won't be for long," Butt-Ugly laughed as he dropped his jeans and waited his turn.

The sounds tore through Magita's mind of Jill grunting as she was being fucked.

And then the "ugh ugh ugghhhhh!" of a man coming in the woman being raped next to her.

Then Magita heard the sounds coming from where she was. More tears fell as she felt the biker coming hard up her cunt.

Jill collapsed to the floor when Half-Ass pulled out. Two of the men yanked her pants down her legs and off. Her body lifted when Half-Ass grabbed the neck of her shirt and ripped it off her. She fell to the stage, followed by a popping sound as her bra was torn off from behind.

She was now naked – and there were six bikers to go.

Snake still lay heavily on Magita'a back, whispering in her ear as she struggled against the men still holding her down.

"You're a good fuck, baby," Snake whispered. "I'm getting hard again just thinking about that tight cunt of yours."

Butt-Ugly moved behind the naked Jill and immediately began to slam-fuck her. He used her tits for handles as she wailed in terror.

Snake finally lifted his three-hundred pounds off of Magita and she crumbled to the floor. He pulled her head up by her ponytail and shoved her face against his cum-dripping crotch.

"You put that anywhere near my mouth I'll fucking bite it off, I swear," Magita moaned defiantly.

Her body was slammed against the stage by the hard kick to her stomach. He grabbed the bottom of her sweatshirt and pulled it off as she fought to breathe. Then he stared at the huge tits inside her bra.

"Damn mama, you got some big udders here you fucking cow!" His hands flew to her back and fought with the clasps until he finally opened them and yanked her bra down her arms. Magita was now topless, with her jeans still bunched around her thighs.

Snake snared at her big boobs and their large areolas.

"I'm a tit man baby," he sneered, roughly grabbing her 38Ds.

"Why don't you just get on up there and dance for us."

Magita, recovering from the latest blow to her body, remained defiant.

"Why don't you go to hell."

Snake's hand slammed across her face.

"I want her ass fucked, now!" Snake demanded. Then he smiled evilly at Magita – and spit thick in her face.

"I got that!" Chains chirped, moving behind Magita and dropping his jeans while Snake pushed her back up onto the stage. Gears continued to hold her arms down.

"You want first fuck or best fuck?" Snake asked Gears. There were rules and it was not necessarily Chains turn.

Those were the rules – a biker could get "first fuck" meaning he could be the first one to fuck an ass. He would get it when it was tight and not full of cum, but he could only fuck it easy with "first fuck", he couldn't tear it up for everyone else. "Best fuck" went last. The ass wouldn't be as tight, and it would be full of biker cum, but "best fuck" could tear it up as much as he wanted.

"Best fuck," Gears replied, pulling Magita's arms even farther.

Magita heard it all and began to twist her body to escape.

"Damn cunt!" Snake snapped. Then he kicked her hard in the side with his booted foot. Magita collapsed limp onto the stage.

"All you hadda do was dance for us, baby," Snake smiled as he looked down on her and spat on her again. "Now you're gonna pull an ass-train for us.

"Let's do em both," Butt-Ugly added, pulling wetly from Jill's pussy.

"Go for it," Snake nodded.

"NO!" Jill screamed as she felt fingers pulling her butt cheeks apart. "Oh please Snake no!" she wailed as she felt Half-Way go back into her dripping vagina for cum-lube, then press the head of his cock against her tiny star.

"I'll suck you all off!" she pleaded. Snake only laughed.

"Oh, you're gonna do that anyway Jill baby," he smiled.

Through the haze of the hard kick to her stomach Magita felt something wet splatter against her asshole as Chains spread her cheeks and spit on the pretty brown pucker he was staring at. Then she felt knuckles on the inside of her thighs and felt a soft thickness press against her start.

"Aaaaghhhh!" Magita screamed through the pain in her side as she felt the terrible stretching-pain of her anal ring being forced open.

"Don't oh god please....aiiieeee!" Jill wailed as Half-Ass pushed his cum-wet head against her tiny pucker. "NO! Aaaghh aaaghh aaaghh" Jill then screamed as the cock popped into her ass.

"Help! Please help me!" Jill screamed as she felt the huge cock tearing her apart. But she knew no help was coming. Desperately she reached out to take Magita's hand, both to hold someone in her agony...and to offer something for the woman being ass-fucked for the first time. Magita tore her hand free from Gears and held Jill's tightly as she felt her anal ring being painfully forced apart by a cock.

"Aw, isn't that sweet," Snake laughed as he saw the women take each other's hand. Then he watched as Chains slammed into Magita's big ass.

"Unnggghhhh!" Magita grunted as Chain's cock began its travel up her back door. The pain was unbelievable. But even worse was the disgusting feeling of a cock moving up inside her ass like a mouse.

"Aaahhhh!" Jill continued to wail as Half-Ass' horse cock spread her anal ring wide. "Oh god take it out!" she pleaded in vain. Snake only laughed.

"Hell, Jill baby, it ain't even half in yet!"

"Stop fighting me asshole," Half-Ass laughed. "Just squeeze back and old 'Big Boy' here will slide right in and the fun can begin."

Through the haze of the excruciating pain Jill let herself go limp – as she had learned the hundreds of times before that the bikers had raped her anally.

The two women whimpered and moaned as the bikers began to plunder their asses. Chains was taking Magita's slow and steady according to the rules. Half-Ass worked to sink more of his eight inch, thick, cock into the impossibly tight asshole as Jill bucked and screamed and held Magita's hand tight. Magita, still reeling from the kick to her stomach was barely aware of anything except the sickening feel of a cock pushing its way up her rectum.

The two bikers looked at each other, smiled, and began their fucking rhythm together. They each fucked their woman's asshole slowly with long strokes – the rules – while with each stroke pressing further in.

Half-Ass won – he bottomed out in Jill's ass first. Jill could only moan as she felt the entire eight inches of hard cock fill her ass. A few strokes later Chains pubes his the large, soft asscheeks. And he was all the way in too.

They each pulled back, then slowly drove their cocks all the way back into the assholes of the sobbing, groaning women.

Half-Ass came first. Magita felt her hand close even tighter over hers and knew Jill was feeling the biker coming in her ass. A few strokes later Magita felt sick as she felt the first spurt of hot cum shoot in her ass, followed by an explosion on thick cum in three strong spurts. She nearly vomited from the disgust.

Half-Ass pulled out with a wet "plop". Cum and tiny flakes of shit poured out of Jill's asshole. Before her body could collapse to the floor Baker Boy moved behind her, stared at the wide-distended anal ring.

And shoved in.

"Aaaahhhh!" Jill screamed. Then she became strangely silent as Baker Boy started to fuck her wide-opened asshole.

"Leave her alone," Magita whimpered through her pain and sickness.

Snake stared at her. "You want some more, bitch?" he sneered, nodding to Money Man.

"No," she whimpered. "Please."

Snake again lifted her head by her ponytail and slashed his hand across her face. Blood flew from her nose and mouth at the strong blow.

"You just shut the fuck up and enjoy the show, then," he laughed.

Magita tore her other hand free and held both of Jill's hands as the woman was again brutally ass-raped. She felt the bile rise in her throat when she felt the warm cum begin to slide out of her asshole down her pussy.

"How was the bitch?" Snake asked Chains as the biker pulled his pants up and stuffed himself back inside.

"Best ass I've had in a long time," Chains laughed, slapping the large cheeks he could not get his eyes off of.

Magita held Jill's hands as she grunted at the deep, hard ass fuck. Then she felt herself being lifted up to the stage by her hair. She tried to fight, but the two bikers succeeded in forcing her to her knees in front of Jill. She tried to escape, but a boot caught her deep in her right side and she fell to her arms on the floor. Snake grabbed her thighs, knelt her back up, and pulled Jill's head to the large round cheeks.

"Bitch got all messy," he laughed. Then he shoved Jill's face into Magita's cum-coated pussy. "Lick it all clean."

Jill knew not to protest. She knew the routine from so many times before. She began to lick the Snake's cum from her pussy and Chain's cum that had slithered from her asshole. Then she snuck a look toward Snake who she saw was watching Baker Boy assfucking her. She kissed Magita's asshole, then let her tongue peak out and began to lick the inside of her closing anal ring, trying to show her lover any compassion she could.

"I love you," she whispered into the cum-dripping asshole while her own ass was being brutally plowed.

Then Snake reached down and spread Magita's big cheeks apart.

"Good girl," he sneered. "You got every drop." Then he pulled Jill's head up. "Open."

Jill knew she was to keep the ass-tasting cum in her mouth. Dutifully she opened her mouth and let him see the long strings of cum coating the inside of her mouth and her teeth.

"You may swallow now," Snake commanded.

Jill, broken, complied and swallowed the cum she had licked and sucked from Magita's cunt and ass as she moaned under the deep assfucking of Baker Boy.

A minute later Baker Boy began to squeal and Jill felt him explode in his come up her ass. Snake pushed Magita from the stage, thinking he would get her to "return the favor".

It was the last mistake he ever made.

In agony from the kick to her side, her ass burning, she reached out and found her pistol.

"Son of a bitch!" she screamed. And pulled the trigger.

Snake never walked again. The rest of the Avengers scattered but were caught within hours.

They soon learned that raping an on-duty police officer was capital punishment in Iowa.