Undercover Nurse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look ready to go...What room you in? I'll be right up," he said, while standing in my way.

"C'mon open the fucking door," I gasped, already tired of his teasing.

"What's the password, or maybe you can let me see those nice tits your hiding."

I guess I was still not thinking to clear.

"Is this what you want to see?" I said, as I dropped my hands by my sides and moved closer. I moved even closer and grabbed the back of his head, and thrust it to my chest.

"Is this what you like, then you'll love this!" I screamed, as I brought my knee up and caught him square in the balls. He bent down in pain, still not satisfied I added a knee to his face, as his blood splattered on the glass door. I knew it was wrong, but he picked a bad day to act like a slime ball.

I ran up the stairs and made it down the empty hall to my room, I almost cried when I saw my hand bag hanging on the doorknob, my clothes pilled up in front of the door, I found my key and made my way in. Now covered in perspiration I dove into bed. I pulled up the covers over my head, praying to god that when I lifted them back off later, this morning would have all been a bad dream.

The End of Ch 3

Thanks for taking the time to read my little story. Let me know if you want more of this series, please be kind and vote.

As always stay tuned for more adventures from Deputy Duffy.

12