Undercover Nurse Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amanda has experience giving enemas, so Amanda why don't you take it from here," the professor said, although he didn't leave my side.

Before I could protest, Amanda snapped on some rubber gloves, which sent a shiver down my back, as it did when she applied some more jelly to my anus. After a second or two I felt her finger enter me. She left it in me, before slowly moving back in forth. My mind must have been playing tricks on me. I couldn't believe the professor would let the perverted Amanda finger my anus right in front of him. Would he?

"Ok guys," Amanda announced, "I'm ready to start now, Steven are the bulbs ready?"

I look over my shoulder and saw them. Two large red bulbs full of water.

I was never more nervous as the bulbs disappeared behind my backside. I cringed as I felt the pressure on my anus again. Suddenly I felt a strange sensation, it was the warm water from the bulb entering me. Amanda was massaging my ass cheek and I heard some snickering from my classmates, as the water seemed to flow and flow. I felt the nozzle of the first bulb leave, but the second soon followed.

Suddenly my insides seem to really feel the water, as my stomach felt like it was going to explode. When Amanda announced that I had taken all the water, I felt like I was going to burst at the seems. For the next five minutes, which may go down as the longest in my life, I remained bent over the sink as the professor reviewed Amanda's actions, yet he seemed to miss her fingering my asshole. He also asked if there were any volunteers to be next. I laughed, as I thought, "who in their right mind would volunteer to go through this humiliating experience? Let alone doing it in front of their peers."

When no one volunteered he finally called on a girl named Zola, a large black girl. She had to undergo the further embarrassment of taking off her skirt and slipping her panties off right in front of us. The professor tapped me on the shoulder and I finally found a safe haven inside one of the stalls, which thankfully had a door. As soon as I hit the seat, I emptied my bladder, enduring some unexpected embarrassment, as the process was anything but quiet. My classmates laughter flooding the room.

I hit the showers next and was joined by Zola. I did my best to wash up and get dressed in record fashion, as I didn't want to get trapped in the showers again. Amanda was giving an enema to another girl, but I quickly left the room. As I entered the classroom, I noticed the older nurse shaving another victim, but I didn't look back as I raced out the door.

"Man, who would want to be a nurse?" I screamed out when I finally got outdoors.

Please be kind and send me your comments and please Vote.

12